What's going on in your game?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dead_Heath" data-cite="Dead_Heath" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A show. Same size broadcaster. (Paramount for US/Canada; Self-owned broadcaster for everything else) I had a brand split but that just made it even harder so I went back to no split. My product settings dictate match lengths that are quite long (auto-booker sets main events to 20-30 min)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Could one show have more prestige than the other show?</p>

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Elite Combat Zone is now in 2019, having just run our "Season Finale" event, Night of Champions. All 4 titles changed hands at Night of Champions, with reigning Rip Chord Invitational winner Mobstar dethroning Scythe to become the first 2-time North American Champion (and make himself the first worker to get suggested when I run a HoF check), Heart of Honor (Chris Caulfield & Jeremie Courtney) knocking off The Good Ol' Boys for their first Tag Title run, Aldous Blackfriar winning a 6-way match to take Gram Gorman's Hardcore title, and Bunrakuken Torii ending Jimmy Drake (Drake Young)'s 20 month Pennsylvania title reign. Also Steven Parker made his debut after SWF released him, Nate DeMarcus won a Battle Royal to become #1 Contender to any non-ME title of his choice (it'll be Pennsylvania), and The Diamond Dogs picked up another big win, as they knocked off The Highlight Reel (Devyn Reynaud and Sonny Wildside).<p> </p><p> From here, we go to ECZ Uncensored, which I'm not exactly sure what to do with, then from their to the Sam Keith Classic, which will be the story of The Diamond Dogs coming full circle, from coming in from SAISHO (which I bought out 15 months ago) and struggling in the ECZ style to being one of the premier tag teams in the company.</p><p> </p><p> We're closing in on Cult level status, currently 46 popularity across the US, and only running monthly events in a Graveyard slot on MySelectUSA Pay Per View. The goal is Cult by the end of the year, but I wouldn't complain about building a little more cushion into the $2.5 million war chest I have now, in case I need to start signing some written deals.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Currently in April 2020, 2 months before season finale, Night of Champions. This month's event is called Ultimate Challenge and booking it certainly feels like it.</p><p> </p><p> Steven Parker received my first Written contract to keep him away from SWF shortly after he won the Rip Chord Invitational to earn a title shot at Night of Champions. Mobstar has been champion since he won the belt at Night of Champions last year. Parker's actually cashing in his shot this month, because Mobstar is currently the subject of a bidding war between me, SWF, USPW and NOTBPW. Rather than risk having a vacant belt, Parker's going to win the belt 2 months early, and if Mobstar resigns, then the rematch will be the Night of Champions main event.</p><p> </p><p> I already lost 1 bidding war, the cost of missing stuff when coming back to a game after a bit. Half of my tag team champions, Toyokuni Hardcore of Blackout Club, is on his way to the land of Supreme after this show. This is where I'm having my biggest dilemma, do I also go 2 months early with The Diamond Dogs ascending to the top of their division, concluding a 2 year storyline rise? Or do I put the titles on The Good Ol' Boys, who are more over and make them 3 time champs, only for the Dogs to take the belts later? To be determined...</p><p> </p><p> Only one of champions are still the same since last year's Night of Champions, with Aldous Blackfriar having an easy time as Hardcore Champion. No one in particular looks to be taking the belt from him any time soon, and as our product shifts slightly (more towards Cult from Hardcore), I might retire the belt, or change it.</p><p> </p><p> Gram Gorman is still going strong as ECZ Pennsylvania Champion. I think he's going to drop the belt at Night of Champions to either Jimmy Drake, who would become the first 2 time champion, or one of El Mitico Jr or Frankie-Boy Fernandes, both of whom are potential rising stars if I can find a spot up the card for them.</p><p> </p><p> I took the Pennsylvania title off of Bunrakuken Torii in an effort to move him up the card. He was the runner up at the RCI, and is scheduled to face Chris Caulfield at Night of Champions. He is one of my top 2-3 in-ring workers, and if his popularity can match, he, Mobstar, and Parker should be able to carry me through Cult towards National.</p><p> </p><p> I brought in Soul Taker and his high 80s overness for a bit, but his match ratings are lower than I expected for his stats. After he puts over Scythe at Night of Champions, he'll probably be angry and want to leave, and I'm not giving him another bonus (he got a big one to lose to Steven Parker in the RCI).</p><p> </p><p> I'm also thinking that after this year's Night of Champions, I'm moving to 2 shows/month. I don't want to go to tv yet (booking weekly tv slows down the game too much if I'm not doing it from the beginning) but 2 shows/month is a good compromise to start.</p>

<p>OK, so PGHW is the number one company in Japan after Burning Hammer fell to Cult. </p><p> </p><p>

Kozue Kawashima is their second most popular guy (and the supposed future ace in TEW lore), but he recently got in trouble with the booker so he's only pushed as an upper midcarder, and now he's not getting offered a new contract.</p><p> </p><p>

I am playing as USPW right now and am tempted to turn on the USa option for him but I guess it's much better for him to stay in Japan. BH would most likely pick him up.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kiheiji" data-cite="Kiheiji" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>OK, so PGHW is the number one company in Japan after Burning Hammer fell to Cult. <p> </p><p> Kozue Kawashima is their second most popular guy (and the supposed future ace in TEW lore), but he recently got in trouble with the booker so he's only pushed as an upper midcarder, and now he's not getting offered a new contract.</p><p> </p><p> I am playing as USPW right now and am tempted to turn on the USa option for him but I guess it's much better for him to stay in Japan. BH would most likely pick him up.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> By turning on the USA option, you mean using the editor?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Luchador Canadiense" data-cite="Luchador Canadiense" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And your show scores are in the same ballpark, but the TV ratings are lower, correct? You book the shows the same way?<p> Are the two shows in the same sort of time slot? Or is one prime time and the other late night?</p><p> And what''s your product like... more performance or more popularity?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> they were actually different time slots. duh! thanks for leading me toward what was right in front of me lol</p>

<p>Currently in 2016 with Burning Hammer. Just finished Fire Dream of the Immortals in March and the Tsuchi [Hammer] Tour. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2016 BHOTWG Fire Dream of the Immortals</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Iron Man Challenge Match:</strong> Hiroaki Nagasawa defeats Tadiyuki Kikkawa <span style="font-size:8px;">[iNSPIRE]</span> in an Iron Man Challenge Match three falls to none. </p><p>

Since Kikkawa lost to Ino at the Burning World Cup, Nagasawa and him have argued over who should lead the fight against NEO. Kikkawa challenged Nagasawa to prove himself worthy of leading the fight against NEO. Nagasawa accepted, and soundly defeated Kikkawa three falls to zero. Surely, he's going to bring in his own men that can get the job done against NEO. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Burning World Title Match:</strong> Koshiro Ino © <span style="font-size:8px;">[NEO]</span> defeats Tadayuki Toshusai by pinfall. He makes the defense #2 of the Burning World Title. </p><p>

Ino has been feuding on-and-off with Toshusai since returning to Japan. He's been facing off against his former tag team partner in many contexts, but this is his first over the title. Toshusai earned this shot by beating Nagasawa to win the first Burning World Cup in February. Since, he's been going off on Ino, chastising him for betraying his former partner and the company. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Burning Junior Title Match:</strong> American Optimus © <span style="font-size:8px;">[NEO]</span> defeats Sensational Dragon. American Optimus makes defense #1 of his Burning Junior Title. </p><p>

American Optimus won a #1 Contender match against longtime foe Elemental III to face Sensational Dragon at The Burning World Cup PPV in February. Optimus after the match revealed his allegiance to NEO. Soon after, longtime partner Red Panther joined him. Dragon gets his rematch at Fire Dream of the Immortals, but it isn't enough. Optimus finishes him off with the Optimizer to retain the title. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Burning World Tag Team Title Match:</strong> Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Tiara © <span style="font-size:8px;">[NEO]</span> defeat Heihachiro Sakai & Maasaki Okazaki <span style="font-size:8px;">[iNSPIRE]</span> when Masuno defeated Sakai by Submission. Black Magic make defense #2 of their Burning Tag Team Titles. </p><p>

Masuno and Tiara, known as Black Magic, won the titles at Inferno of Purity, beating Shibanumo & Yuasa. Since, they've been helping Ino wage war against Burning Hammer. However, they've been hit or miss in big matches, both losing in the Burning World Cup to eventual winner Toshusai. However, both scored a win on Sakai. While they've never tested the champions, the INSPIRE duo defeated many more experienced and older tag teams to take this shot. His inexperience showing, Masuno took the victory for his team, catching Sakai with the Backbreaker Rack. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Burning Junior Tag Team Title Match:</strong> Venom & Yoshii Shiomi © <span style="font-size:8px;">[iNSPIRE]</span> defeated Optimus II & Red Panther <span style="font-size:8px;">[NEO]</span> by pinfall. Venom & Shiomi make defense #2 of their Burning Junior Tag Team Titles. </p><p>

Shiomi & Venom won the titles for INSPIRE from Kokan & Konda at Inferno of Purity. Optimus II & Red Panther won their shot against INSPIRE by beating the former champions on Lords of the Ring Television. Red Panther, with current Champion American Optimus, have been dominant in Burning Hammer, defeating many great former Junior Tag Team Champions. However, American Optimus is busy, so the fresh-faced Optimus II takes his place. Optimus II does well, but Red Panther struggles without his partner. Venom sees the opening and hits The Sting in Tail before putting away Red Panther. Will there be consequences for Panther for letting NEO down?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain2" data-cite="Captain2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm back! And I'm better than ever!<p> </p><p> It's been awhile but I finally got into a new game. Started playing as WCW in 1994. I'm playing with a dirty doctor on so it's really thrown a few wrenches into my plans. Currently Flair, Hogan, Roberts, Guerrero and Benoit have all been doing drugs to the point they're missing important shows. Which means I've sent them all to rehab.</p><p> </p><p> Currently my main event scene is Vader as the world champion with Randy Savage as the #1 contender and previous champion. Meanwhile Sting and Roddy Piper have been tearing it down one on one. Diamond Dallas Page and Lord Regal are being fast tracked to main event status to fill in the serious gaps I've developed.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/u5xJZj5.jpg</span>: "I think its time to give the readers a break and let off on the suspense."</p><p> <span>http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/RowdyD_2008/Bobby_Heenan.jpg</span>: "I don't think anyone even reads these things when you post them. So far its just a carbon copy of WCW back in 1994-1996"</p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/u5xJZj5.jpg</span>: "You've gotta build to that! You don't understand that. It has to be a bit similar in order to make it interesting! Nobody is going to care if day one, Jericho shows up and gets a Goldberg push! You may as well just be changing things for the sake of it! And it's not a carbon copy, I've had a dirty doctor on the whole time so I've been losing people to drugs left right and center. Also there's been no dungeon of doom."</p><p> <span>http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/RowdyD_2008/Bobby_Heenan.jpg</span>: "Wow. You didn't add the dungeon of doom?!? What a breathtaking creative direction. whats changed in your save?"</p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/u5xJZj5.jpg</span>: "Well I just signed Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman and Bret Hart from the WWF all in one swoop!"</p><p> <span>http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/RowdyD_2008/Bobby_Heenan.jpg</span>:"WCW signing the nWo and Bret Hart, wow, you're really going off the rails here aren't you?"</p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/u5xJZj5.jpg</span>: "You don't know what you're talking about. Everyone in WCW is going to assume Bret came in with them. It'll be a source of drama! They won't know if they can trust him!"</p><p> <span>http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/RowdyD_2008/Bobby_Heenan.jpg</span>: ".... So how long until Hollywood Hogan gets the belt?"</p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/u5xJZj5.jpg</span>: "..... Like five or six months. But then he'll feud with Bret and it'll be great!"</p><p> <span>http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/RowdyD_2008/Bobby_Heenan.jpg</span>: "Yeah, I'm thrilled"</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#800080;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;">ECW War of The Worlds</span></span></strong></span></span></p></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em><strong><span style="color:#800080;">May 2005</span></strong></em></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Malenko & Benjamin vs. Gibson & Danielson</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#800080;">Dean Malenko is now 44 in the game, and I have him on a contract where he only wrestles at events, so I put together this exhibition match to open the show, Gibson & Danielson have good tag team chemistry, as do Benjamin and Malenko, so this got us to a good start with James Gibson getting the submission victory over Malenko.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Bobby Roode vs. Charlie Haas</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#800080;">Bobby Roode & Charlie Haas were a makeshift tag team that I put together for my Tag Team Classic, which was a round robin tournament in October of 2004, since then they have continued to tag team, but went on a four match losing streak, resulting in Bobby Roode bitch slapping Charlie Haas in the middle of the ring, and this match being put together, Charlie Haas defeated Bobby Roode clean in the middle of the ring with a pinfall.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Steven Regal vs. Nigel McGuinness (</span></strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;"><em>2 out of 3 falls submission match</em></span></strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">)</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#800080;">Nigel McGuinness at this point had been basically a jobber for a while, until on one episode of Shockwave (my weekly show) I had McGuinness last 15 minutes with Steven Regal resulting in a time limit draw, Regal was outraged and challenged McGuinness to a rematch two weeks later, McGuinness won with a small package in under 5 minutes, leading Regal to challenge McGuinness to a 2 out of 3 falls submission match, which McGuinness was able to win, by two straight falls.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Outbreak (Christian Cage, Shane Helms & Mike Awesome) vs. CM Punk & The Briscoes</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#FF8C00;"><span style="font-size:10px;">ECW Six Man Tag Team Title</span></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#800080;">CM Punk and The Briscoes won a 6 man tag team title tournament to become the new 6 man champs, I did have one in 2002 but grew weary of it and retired it. The challengers are a recently formed stable, Cage & Helms were found to have good tag team chemistry so have been tagging for a while, and recruited Mike Awesome as their enforcer, they challenged Punk & The Briscoes for their titles and won the belts with Awesome getting the pin over Mark Briscoe.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Rey Mysterio vs. Kassius O'Shea</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#800080;">This feud started a few weeks back, when after Kassius picked up a victory over Billy Kidman, he decided to add insult to injury and continued to beat down on Kidman using a steal chair, the next week on Shockwave, after Mysterio picked up a win in singles action, he called out Kassius for kicking a man when he's down, two weeks later Rey is set for a match but before he can get to the ring Kassius attacks him and leaves him out cold, leading to this match, which despite the size difference Rey is able to defeat Kassius and get revenge for his pal Kidman.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Basham & Cade vs. Kendrick & Sabin vs. Michinoku & Strong</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#FF8C00;">ECW World Tag Team Title</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#800080;">This was a lot more simple, both Kendrick & Sabin and Michinoku & Strong had been on 3 match winning streaks and both felt they were deserving of a tag team title shot, so a 3 way match was announced for War of the Worlds, with Basham & Cade continuing their 7 month reign as champs with another victory with Lance Cade picking up the pin over TAKA Michinoku.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Lance Storm, Shibata & Brent Albright vs. Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, AJ Styles, Hiroshi Tanahashi & TJ Wilson (</span></strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;"><em>War of the Worlds match</em></span></strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">)</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#800080;">A what match? A War of the Worlds match is my own little fusion match, combining War Games, Survivor Series and Hell in a Cell. Two men start inside of a steel cell, with timed entrances of each competitor until each competitor is inside the steel cell, then every competitor of one team must be eliminated leaving a winner. The match was announced by Heyman and he named the captains as Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle, over the years in my save the two have had epic matches over the ECW World title, and even faced off against each other in my G1 ripoff "Master League", with Kurt Angle coming out victorious. Over the weeks they announce their competitors, Kurt first picks Benoit with Eddie picking RVD. Benoit & Storm are a current tag team and former tag champs, so the next pick was easy for Kurt, and Eddie responded by announcing AJ. Hiroshi Tanahashi impressed Guerrero so much in a match, that at the end of it he came out and asked him to be on his team, while Kurt picked the current North American champion (my midcard belt) Shibata. The next two picks were two lower midcard guys that I had booked on winning streaks for the purpouse of adding them to this match, Brent Albright (Gunner Scott, google him if you don't remember) and TJ Wilson (Tyson Kidd). The match was a 45 minute spectacle, with Kurt Angle coming out on top as the sole survivor for his team, making Eddie tap out with an ankle lock whilst Eddie was crushed into the corner of the cell, blood pouring out of his face. Also TJ Wilson took a stunt bump in this match, I don't know what this would have looked like, but I have an idea that Benoit would follow TJ as he climbed up the cell, german suplex him back into the crowd, who catch him and he crowd surfs for a bit.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Chris Jericho vs. Samoa Joe</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#FF8C00;">ECW World Title</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#800080;">At the last pay per view, Samoa Joe came out on top in the biggest victory of his career so far against Kurt Angle, so he starts calling himself the number one contender to Jericho's title, making a statement by attacking Jericho after Jericho had just defended his title against Tanahashi on Shockwave (Jericho and Tanahashi had a feud starting at the tag team classic, where Jericho & Tanahashi nearly won their block but Tanahashi got pinned in the final match, leading to Jericho beating the shit out of him and then beating him in match at a later show, but Tanahashi got the better of Jericho in the Master League defeating Jericho and costing him the block, which lead to a cage match at Final Battle, which Jericho won, but after Jericho won the title against Christian Cage at Global Glory, Tanhashi challenged him for a match, stating that Jericho was currently 2-1 up, and he deserved the chance to make it 2-2 and take home the world title, which Jericho cockily accepted). A few weeks later and Samoa Joe defeats Randy Orton in the main event of Shockwave, only to have Jericho come out at the end of the match and attack Joe, two weeks later and Jericho calls out Joe the two trade words with Jericho saying that although Joe is one tough S.O.B, there is a reason Jericho is the world champion, and that's because he's the best, Joe responds by beating the shit out of Jericho and samoan dropping him through a table, leading to their match at War of the Worlds, which is a 54 minute epic, which ends with Jericho making Joe tap out with the lion tamer.</span></span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HighDefOverDose" data-cite="HighDefOverDose" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> A what match? A War of the Worlds match is my own little fusion match, combining War Games, Survivor Series and Hell in a Cell. Two men start inside of a steel cell, with timed entrances of each competitor until each competitor is inside the steel cell, then every competitor of one team must be eliminated leaving a winner. </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Totally would use this in my canon for TCW's Total Mayhem, which is similar but not quite as good.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Poet Justice" data-cite="Poet Justice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing an all-male risque roster playthrough with BSS as my player character, using guys like Devastating Don to wrestle eye candy matches. I've officially lost it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ... I'm both horrified and intrigued.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Poet Justice" data-cite="Poet Justice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing an all-male risque roster playthrough with BSS as my player character, using guys like Devastating Don to wrestle eye candy matches. I've officially lost it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sounds awesome.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Totally would use this in my canon for TCW's Total Mayhem, which is similar but not quite as good.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What's Total Mayhem? I've never played more then a month in the C-Verse.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HighDefOverDose" data-cite="HighDefOverDose" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's Total Mayhem? I've never played more then a month in the C-Verse.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's the season finale PPV of TCW. It even got a special 4 vs. 4 Total Mayhem match.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="4 vs 4 Total Mayhem" data-cite="4 vs 4 Total Mayhem" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> A match designed and made famous in TCW, it is an eight man tag team match held inside a steel "cell" structure. It lasts 30 minutes, and the team who pick up the most pinfalls or submissions win.</p></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Asaemon" data-cite="Asaemon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's the season finale PPV of TCW. It even got a special 4 vs. 4 Total Mayhem match.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I forget how confusing that is. </p><p> </p><p> Maybe in a future version change the match name? I don't think WCW ever consistently ran a "War Games" PPV, though they usually held one at the WCW Fall Brawl event. </p><p> </p><p> I know "Total Mayhem" has a Survivor Series corollary, but the nomenclature suggests "Series" and traditionally WWF/E Survivor Series has more than one Series match. </p><p> </p><p> I like the "Caged Mayhem" match, borrowing from "Caged Heat" match type [usually used for Inferno matches], for a new name.</p>

<p>I was playing in 2002 in the Montreal Screwjob mod and Brooklyn Brawler became a whistleblower, exposing pretty much WWE's entire roster as doing drugs. At first I was disappointed because there seemed to be zero consequences.</p><p> </p><p>

One month later in game, right after one of my shows, I see something I thought I'd never see: Vince McMahon died of a drug overdose! Not only that, but when Shane McMahon took over, Bret Hart went back immediately, and then Shane hired Vince Russo as booker, and Jim Cornette quit on the spot.</p><p> </p><p>

I laughed so hard. Never had such a huge death with such impact in the game before, and certainly not someone I truly legitimately don't like in real life. I love this game!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Poet Justice" data-cite="Poet Justice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing an all-male risque roster playthrough with BSS as my player character, using guys like Devastating Don to wrestle eye candy matches. I've officially lost it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dude! I totally did something like that once! Though I picked up actual hotties for it, sadly eye candy matches don’t work with only dudes, it’s a bummer</p>

<p>I was digging through some old saves and opened a 1991 WCW file. </p><p> </p><p>

Jesse Ventura is the owner/booker and we just finished the WCW leaves the NWA angle ... and I ripped off the ECW angle. But it was a huge success as Clash of the Champions got a 94 rating and the match and angle got a 99 and 100 respectively. </p><p> </p><p>

But the save has what might be my favorite Midcard stable in this version of the York Foundation:</p><p> </p><p>

Alexandra York w/ Mr. Hughes</p><p>

"Stunning" Steve Austin</p><p>

Michael Wallstreet</p><p>

The Good Doctors: Dr. Tom Prichard and Dr. Robert Eaton</p><p> </p><p>

Champions:</p><p>

WCW World: Ric Flair</p><p>

WCW US: Lex Luger</p><p>

WCW Heritage: Steve Austin</p><p>

WCW World Tag: Rick Martel and Tito Santana</p><p>

WCW US Tag: The Steiners</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pteroid" data-cite="Pteroid" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dude! I totally did something like that once! Though I picked up actual hotties for it, sadly eye candy matches don’t work with only dudes, it’s a bummer</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I always thought the Big Smack Entertainment logo was perfect for the soul successor to that Babes of Sin City promotion that closed. Have BSS as the loud mouthed, girls gone wild style MC, and have the shows in South Eastern USA, taking place canonically in Miami. I had to changed the promotion to fat dude’s because my original risqué promotion was doing too well, and it was getting really easy to spam sex appeal angles.</p>

<p>I'm back on the [Lite] Road To Glory stream road. Now that CZCW has some new title belt(s) [renders], thanks to willr0ck, I've been really enveloped in the save. </p><p> </p><p>

UC and co-tag team champion Dennis "The Worm" Rodman has had a great last couple months. He has A* charisma, his performance stats are improving, and his top row stats have slowly been approaching average. </p><p> </p><p>

Bob Backland has entered the company on a hot tear. He won the titles with Rodman and just took a young man named Scott Levy under his wing. </p><p> </p><p>

Mr. Wrestling II still holds the main strap. He's in decline, but not deep. Still, he probably will drop the strap at some point. Dr. David Schulz is set to challenge for the strap next. </p><p> </p><p>

Curt Hennig turned on The Worm in February. He's done battle with a number of challenges for the titles, most recently Bob Backland, in an epic 60-minute Ultimate Submission match. He's working loosely with Sheik Adnan Al-Kaissey and his stable. </p><p> </p><p>

He's about to begin a feud with The Worm. Now that we're Cult, we may sign him and a few others exclusively -- he works enough to justify it. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CZCW Championship Title: </strong>Mr. Wrestling II </p><p>

<strong>CZCW Tag Team Championship Titles:</strong> Bob Backland & The Worm [2]</p><p>

<strong>NWA Pacific Northwest Championship Title:</strong> Curt Hennig</p>

<p>Welp, my main TCW storyline is going to have to end differently.</p><p> </p><p>

Oh, Nicky Champion's still winning the TCW World title back at Total Mayhem XXIII. But now he's going to have to beat Bryan Vessey instead of Human Arsenal.</p><p> </p><p>

I couldn't justify giving a 43-year-old Arsenal in noticeable time decline a three-year deal. And certainly not at almost $30K annually. So he'll be off to SWF sometime in May, and the main event of Where Angels Fear To Tread is now a four-way with him, Masked Cougar, Bryan Vessey and Troy Tornado.</p><p> </p><p>

The big winner here is Davis Wayne Newton, who will be taking Vessey's spot with the New School Of Tradition in the Total Mayhem match -- which I didn't know was a thing until it was mentioned in the TCW thread. The AI never. Uses. It. EVER. I think I'll make that a story point: "A match so unpredictable we're actually afraid to run it!"</p><p> </p><p>

Now I gotta do some math and figure out if I can do Champion/Arsenal one-on-one on TV before he leaves. I <em>think</em> I can...</p><p> </p><p>

Turns out I CAN'T. And I have to scrap the WAFTT main event, too. NOW what?</p>

<p>Inspired by the above, I'm going to share details of my own TCW game.</p><p> </p><p>

Rocky won the title back from Andrews and defended it until the summer in a variety of matches before losing it to Wolf Hawkins.</p><p>

Hawkins beat Taylor convincingly enough and would go on to form The Total Connection with Andrews, Peak and Chord.</p><p>

Those last two formed Chord Mountain (chemistry), bested RDJ & Biggins (also chemistry) and went on to beat The New Wave for the belts.</p><p>

Bach & Vessey had chemistry and had a series of great matches.</p><p>

Bryan teamed up with Cameron to form Vessey & Vessey (chemistry!). Casey Valentine joined too and they have made Vessey-Gun.</p><p>

Sammy Bach teamed up with Mo to form Bach in a Mo. </p><p>

I've formed a ladies division but Lauren Easter we r on maternity. She will turn face on return to displace Brooke Tyler who has taken her place.</p><p>

Nicky Champion joined and has fought with Rockhy against both The Total Connection. At the moment he is tied up with the Vesseys.</p><p>

KC Glenn is here too as All Action champ. He's going to be facing the Canadian Animals who scored 2x 100 performance scores in their last PPV match.</p><p>

Steve Decolt has joined and is teaming/teaching Ross Henry. Decolt is going to turn on Henry when they lose their rematch.</p><p>

Mikey James has feuded with the Behemoths alongside Sean Mcfly. Frankie Perez came in but got popped for roids and is in rehab.</p><p>

Oh and I bought PGHW. If I wasn't suffering from massive roster bloat before then I am now. Yoshimi Muashibo (sp?) has gone to USPW.</p><p>

Marc Speed has been dominant as international champion. Human Arsenal came back as John Anderson after Speed our Brent Hill through a table.</p><p> </p><p>

I've got plans for every PPV until the next Malice that revolve around the implosion of the Total Connection.</p><p> </p><p>

This doesn't include the PGHW events. Im desperate to use the Japanese talent to their fullest potential but I need to boost the pop. I currently have two A shows and Showcase but it's tough. I want to hold the PGHW shows in Japan but it's not realistic due to autopush.</p><p> </p><p>

My biggest misstep was holding TM XX in Hawaii. My first 100 show. That out me in debt due to the extras! Since then my franchise player list has been Rocky, Chord,Wolf Peak and Andrews.</p><p> </p><p>

Champion coming in helped my national battles. I've also been helped by a very kind time decline list and some other good chemistry notes. I can hit International but I need to get Mexico up. If I can handle my roster bloat then perhaps I can get a network.</p><p> </p><p>

My most fun game so far.</p>