Official Random Screenshots Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hear the smarks and their angry keyboards now!!! That would be the most funniest thing to sit and watch a message board melt down over that move.

I don't care that it's a game, that should never happen, and I am genuinely a little upset by it haha.

89bea7251efcbf9577ac90d0d301bbc5.png

Well this is entertaining. The Canadian Khali threatening the big man on the CGC.

I've always been able to turn Prometheus into an amazing big man worker. I guess I've always equated him with Big Show rather than Khali.

Prometheus will probably get picked up by someone else.

I've always been able to turn Prometheus into an amazing big man worker. I guess I've always equated him with Big Show rather than Khali.

Prometheus will probably get picked up by someone else.

I always do also. He became an amazing worker for me in my long term TEW 13 save. I signed him in my fed day 1 as a big guy. But I mean in terms of his look. His facial structure looks very similar to Khali.

Seems like this note goes irrelevant as hes still in CGC. Which is kinda lame and unrealistic but oh well.

http://i.imgur.com/wVRWX89.jpg

Stop the press. I want to hear more about this Kzy Press Conference and how it might be related to Shingo jumping ship.

OQDQHZA.png

Why isn't there an option to reinforce bad behavior? Can I give Wolf a bonus for being hilarious?

What remains of AAA's roster after a series of raids by savage Mongols. :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/AAAoops.jpg

Couple things to note:

Melody is on an alliance loan from me (QAW)

Houston Handley is only there because I don't feel like signing her to a written (not a fan of hers).

NOTBPW just reached all the way down to Mexico to snatch up Pinky Perez because AAA didn't have anyone that interested them at all. I was hoping they'd take Handley off my hands after I took Kaede Sugiyama off theirs.

Now I'm trying to resist the temptation to raze 5 Star's roster (Romi, Sae, Yu, Kit, Huntress, Dragon Assassin, Chiyeko, Etsuko, Maki, Miwako, basically anyone who's not bolted down....err, I mean, loyal).

These Champagne Lover bigot scandals are surprisingly common. He was a racist in my game.

Same here, I did sign him as a developmental trainer and am waiting until him being considered toxic fades to bring him on the main roster, but if I borrow him from development I don't seem to get affected. Granted I only really need to do that if a pre show match needs filling.