Official "Booking Committee" Thread

<p>Test chemistry between Kristen and Angry Gilmore. If neutral or positive, you can run a storyline where Jessie gets abducted by someone (preferably someone she has neutral or good chemistry with as well). Gilmore goes through hell to get her back and in the blow off match she joins the person who abducted her.</p><p> </p><p>

Not sure if that would work (alignment wise), but it could be a jumping off point for you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheOtherJamesCameron" data-cite="TheOtherJamesCameron" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing the 2003 mod as WWE, and I introduced Money In The Bank 2 years early. The match is set to be Christian v Rob Van Dam v Booker T v Edge v Chris Benoit v Eddie Guerrero. <p> </p><p> Originally I was going to stick with Edge as the winner of the first iteration, given how much I think it fits his character, but the closer I get the more I am thinking how fun Guerrero or Van Dam could be with the briefcase.</p><p> </p><p> Given the 6 competitors, which direction would you go?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Pick a heel. MITB is always better on a heel, unless it's Corbin...</p>

<p>In a default CVerse save (actually it's the CVerse Reworked mod but it's default for me) and I have a main event feud of Andrews, Golden and a monster named Eddie Peak, I turned Andrews face since it works better with the booking as he and Golden were beaten up by Peak and his stable members (Jay Darkness aka Danny Fonzarelli and Colossus aka Hell's Bouncer), but now seeing as Andrews and Golden are getting close to 100 in ring ratings and the fact they never went one on one kinda makes me regret it.</p><p> </p><p>

Question is, what do I do?</p>

You could always just say that Andrews has to satisfy his ego and he has to know who really is better between himself and Golden. You could just do a single blow off match or what I would do is run a best of seven series between the two and then at match seven have the eventual winner turn heel to win and then you can continue the feud from there

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hailthebulldog" data-cite="hailthebulldog" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could always just say that Andrews has to satisfy his ego and he has to know who really is better between himself and Golden. You could just do a single blow off match or what I would do is run a best of seven series between the two and then at match seven have the eventual winner turn heel to win and then you can continue the feud from there</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Main problem is they're both faces now, so that will take away from what could've been a 100 rated match...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a default CVerse save (actually it's the CVerse Reworked mod but it's default for me) and I have a main event feud of Andrews, Golden and a monster named Eddie Peak, I turned Andrews face since it works better with the booking as he and Golden were beaten up by Peak and his stable members (Jay Darkness aka Danny Fonzarelli and Colossus aka Hell's Bouncer), but now seeing as Andrews and Golden are getting close to 100 in ring ratings and the fact they never went one on one kinda makes me regret it.<p> </p><p> Question is, what do I do?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know that Andrews seems like the more obvious turn, but turn Golden. After all destined for greatness, destined to lead not only your company but the wrestling industry in general. But the fans are fickle, their support for Andrews has grown since his feud with Eddie. So he needs to teach Andrews his place, which is below him.</p>

<p>So, I've been playing WWF, started from 2001 in May, I've tried to make the WCW/ECW Invasion " Better " but I've found myself pushing Big Show and Jericho as WCW Generals alongside Booker T, Scott Steiner, and DDP.</p><p> </p><p>

The Alliance lasts further along than Survivor Series 2001, and I plan to end it all at WrestleMania 2003. With Flair, Vince, and Heyman going all in. Vince will win over WCW, but ECW will either draw with WWF or come close to beating them, so Vince takes over Flair's ownership and Heyman's, but leaves Heyman on as a General Manager to the ECW Brand, if not for any other reason, he abandons the Alliance and takes ECW with him in the midst of the war, on Vince's Call, which only really mutually benefits Heyman in only bringing back the ECW World Championship. Basically getting an earlier start on that project as well as slowly transitioning into an NXT, but that's years away.</p><p> </p><p>

Basically I've summarized a plot to do something with Brock Lesnar, and still make him the " Next Big Thing " and " Beast Incarnate " and all that with closely resembling real life and have Brock Lesnar sent in as a " solution " of sorts to give WWF the edge, but Heyman gets his ear and gets him to join The Alliance, which crumbles as I mentioned with Heyman taking his ECW wrestler, including Brock Lesnar.</p><p> </p><p>

Everyone else like Cena, Orton, Batista, and so on not so much of a plan for, but I might follow closer to WWF for them.. maybe..</p><p> </p><p>

I've basically came up with a storyline that rids " The Alliance " idea and separates WCW and ECW.. I've also got Ric Flair under contract, but not debuting him till WWF/E Invasion II, with Flair playing up the " consortium " thing, and having ownership of ECW but not caring as Heyman will lead them, Flair only cares for WCW which was his home for many years, born from his former home, so he'll fight Vince's WWF Tooth and Nail and claim Shane and Stephanie signed over ownership before Invasion giving him the whole WCW.</p><p> </p><p>

Goldberg comes in at Summerslam 2002. I'm thinking by that time I'd have Undertaker as WCW World Champion, who defeated Booker T at Judgement Day, not sure if I want Taker to lose, or if I should let a transitional champion take over, like Jericho?.. Who Goldberg defeats and calls a " fake " and never was alongside WCW all along like him, or Steiner, or DDP, Booker T.. So on and so forth.. </p><p> </p><p>

Maybe setting up a feud with Big Show in the progress of calling out Jericho as a phony.. Brock Lesnar will also be monster pushed, debuting in April, and by Summerslam beating someone for a World Championship, maybe ECW World, but I thought that'd be the easy way out, Kurt Angle is WWF World Champion after Wrestlemania 2002 where he unthroned Chris Jericho, so Angle might be the guy to lose..</p><p> </p><p>

WrestleMania 2003 is not planned out at all really. I'm only at the start of April 2002, so almost none of this plan has come to fruition. I do plan a number thing, where WCW will only get maybe 2 wins at WrestleMania, WWF with the Majority, and ECW with .. At least more than 2.</p><p> </p><p>

The point of posting all this is of course to get anyone's opinion, or criticism, or anything. If anyone has any advice on anything else they wish to see go on in this " Alternate Reality " please just say so.</p>

Hey guys, just a fairly general question here, as I'm not sure how to go about it. In situations where gimmicks need to be removed (eg. Goldust and that God-awful Flash Funk atrocity) how do you book the transition? The old burning of the suit is of course an option, but I'd like to hear some other ideas.

<p>Playing modern day WWE, only in my second month and dealing with a big injury.</p><p> </p><p>

Strowman won the title from Lesnar at No Mercy. Turned face during the fued. on the RAW before TLC his next opponent, Samoa Joe, got injured in the main event, and it out for 3 months. Now I have no main event for a PPV that happens in 6 days, with no show to build a contender on.</p><p> </p><p>

So now I am stuck. Cena is on vacation after Roman beat him up before their match could happen at No Mercy, Roman is wresting Finn on the card, I'm doing Wyatt and Braun at Survivor Series.</p><p> </p><p>

The way I see it, I have 2 options. </p><p> </p><p>

1) Roman and Finn Main Event</p><p> </p><p>

2) Do the rematch with Lesnar here instead of at the Rumble and pretend it was set up on twitter and WWE.com. The had great chemistry and pulled an 84 in a 14 minute "Wild Brawl" at No Mercy.</p><p> </p><p>

What would you do? one of these? something else?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheOtherJamesCameron" data-cite="TheOtherJamesCameron" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing modern day WWE, only in my second month and dealing with a big injury.<p> </p><p> Strowman won the title from Lesnar at No Mercy. Turned face during the fued. on the RAW before TLC his next opponent, Samoa Joe, got injured in the main event, and it out for 3 months. Now I have no main event for a PPV that happens in 6 days, with no show to build a contender on.</p><p> </p><p> So now I am stuck. Cena is on vacation after Roman beat him up before their match could happen at No Mercy, Roman is wresting Finn on the card, I'm doing Wyatt and Braun at Survivor Series.</p><p> </p><p> The way I see it, I have 2 options. </p><p> </p><p> 1) Roman and Finn Main Event</p><p> </p><p> 2) Do the rematch with Lesnar here instead of at the Rumble and pretend it was set up on twitter and WWE.com. The had great chemistry and pulled an 84 in a 14 minute "Wild Brawl" at No Mercy.</p><p> </p><p> What would you do? one of these? something else?</p></div></blockquote><p> What I would do here is put Roman and Finn on first. Put a stip on the match where the winner will go into the main event and take on Braun for the title. To protect Finn/Roman, I'd have Bray interfere and help Braun win in a bid to try to entice Braun back under his control. Bray puts all his energy into bringing Braun back to the family, calling him the prodigal son, etc. But Braun sees through it and it leads to Braun vs Bray at Survivor Series</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="niall2015" data-cite="niall2015" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What I would do here is put Roman and Finn on first. Put a stip on the match where the winner will go into the main event and take on Braun for the title. To protect Finn/Roman, I'd have Bray interfere and help Braun win in a bid to try to entice Braun back under his control. Bray puts all his energy into bringing Braun back to the family, calling him the prodigal son, etc. But Braun sees through it and it leads to Braun vs Bray at Survivor Series</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep. Nailed it. This is why I come here. You are the man</p>

<p>It's November 2002 and I'm trying to plan out Starrcade, the question is what to do with the TV championship. John Cena currently is the champion and Kevin Steen is Mr. Money in the Bank (He can cash in on any title he's eligible for but for now he's going for the TV championship). I want to build up to the formation of Evolution since I have all four members signed so I was thinking it'd be a good idea for Randy Orton to win the championship here.</p><p> </p><p>

Here is the problem more specifically:</p><p>

The current plan is Cena vs Orton with Steen cashing in after the match. Who should walk out with the TV championship? I'd love to have Orton walk out with the title but I don't want the first MITB cash in of this save to be a failure either. Orton vs Steen will feud going into 2003 regardless of the finish.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="StarsOverStalingrad" data-cite="StarsOverStalingrad" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's November 2002 and I'm trying to plan out Starrcade, the question is what to do with the TV championship. John Cena currently is the champion and Kevin Steen is Mr. Money in the Bank (He can cash in on any title he's eligible for but for now he's going for the TV championship). I want to build up to the formation of Evolution since I have all four members signed so I was thinking it'd be a good idea for Randy Orton to win the championship here.<p> </p><p> Here is the problem more specifically:</p><p> The current plan is Cena vs Orton with Steen cashing in after the match. Who should walk out with the TV championship? I'd love to have Orton walk out with the title but I don't want the first MITB cash in of this save to be a failure either. Orton vs Steen will feud going into 2003 regardless of the finish.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You might have booked this already but whatever you do don't have the cash-in be a failure would be my advice. It needs to be successful early on for people to treat the Money in the Bank as a big deal and someone losing straight away would undermine this. If it were me I'd have Steen cash in on whatever other title he's eligible for (assuming this is another midcard title) earlier in the night as a bit of a swerve and then begin the Champion vs Champion feud with Orton the next night. This can be done to unify the titles if you want, or one could cost the other their belt & they just feud over the one remaining or the winner can go on to defend both separately.</p>

<p>Apologies for the double post but hoping for some advice. Playing as USPW in the CVerse, it's 2017 and about 4 & a half months from Independence Day Slam. I am just about to debut a new stable led by Alicia Strong featuring Jay Chord, Matthew Keith, Valentine & Vessey (for now they're likely to be called APEX). Alicia is using her stable of generational stars to take back what she believes is rightfully hers, USPW itself. The main part of this will be targeting Nicky Champion whom she says her father betrayed her legacy & family name to push as the figurehead.</p><p> </p><p>

The bit I'm in two minds with is the recent signing of Wolf Hawkins who I have yet to debut. I'm going to eventually bring Hawkins into APEX as Alicia's boyfriend/secret husband as I want to have Champion vs Hawkins as the main event of IDS 2018. What I don't know is whether to debut him as a face or a heel. I'd like to have him come in and side with Champion for a tag team match at IDS 2017, possibly against Frehley &/or Khoklov. I also want him to turn heel soon after to win the World title and join up with Alicia but I'm afraid it might be too soon for the game to let me do it without penalising the turn. I don't know how bad the result would be if I turn him to soon so I've been hesitant to debut him so far. So do I:</p><p> </p><p>

1. Debut face, tag with Nicky, win the title as a face & turn whenever the time is right in-game putting his role in APEX at risk.</p><p>

2. Debut face, tag with Nicky, swallow the penalty for turning early and win the title.</p><p>

3. Debut heel, tag with Nicky anyway.</p><p>

4. Don't debut him until IDS 2017 where he's Nicky's surprise partner, take the match penalty for wrong alignment then win the title in his second match.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MaddoxEra" data-cite="MaddoxEra" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Apologies for the double post but hoping for some advice. Playing as USPW in the CVerse, it's 2017 and about 4 & a half months from Independence Day Slam. I am just about to debut a new stable led by Alicia Strong featuring Jay Chord, Matthew Keith, Valentine & Vessey (for now they're likely to be called APEX). Alicia is using her stable of generational stars to take back what she believes is rightfully hers, USPW itself. The main part of this will be targeting Nicky Champion whom she says her father betrayed her legacy & family name to push as the figurehead.<p> </p><p> The bit I'm in two minds with is the recent signing of Wolf Hawkins who I have yet to debut. I'm going to eventually bring Hawkins into APEX as Alicia's boyfriend/secret husband as I want to have Champion vs Hawkins as the main event of IDS 2018. What I don't know is whether to debut him as a face or a heel. I'd like to have him come in and side with Champion for a tag team match at IDS 2017, possibly against Frehley &/or Khoklov. I also want him to turn heel soon after to win the World title and join up with Alicia but I'm afraid it might be too soon for the game to let me do it without penalising the turn. I don't know how bad the result would be if I turn him to soon so I've been hesitant to debut him so far. So do I:</p><p> </p><p> 1. Debut face, tag with Nicky, win the title as a face & turn whenever the time is right in-game putting his role in APEX at risk.</p><p> 2. Debut face, tag with Nicky, swallow the penalty for turning early and win the title.</p><p> 3. Debut heel, tag with Nicky anyway.</p><p> 4. Don't debut him until IDS 2017 where he's Nicky's surprise partner, take the match penalty for wrong alignment then win the title in his second match.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd say 3 or 4. If CVerse crowds are anything like RW crowds, I'd imagine the fans would treat him as a face at least for that first night of his USPW run.</p><p> </p><p> It seems like more work to do it any other way.</p>

<p>This could end up being a long post but this is probably the biggest story line I have ever planned for a save and I want to get some input. </p><p> </p><p>

It's July 2017 and I just finished booking Supreme Challenge 37 and I need to transition into having 3 brands. I bought out MAW early this year and have been running them as my B show, while keeping their titles. My plan is to do a full blown MAW invasion angle which eventually leads to MAW becoming its own brand. I just need ideas on how to book it to make it work.</p><p> </p><p>

Do I start out with a small group and or go straight into full on company war? There are a few guys I want to turn before I get too far deep, but I have an abundance of former MAW workers (it's always been my favorite C-Verse promotion)</p><p> </p><p>

Steven Parker, Hollywood Brett Starr, Findlay O'Farraday, Matthew Keith, Jay Chord, KC Glenn are all heels and have been on the roster for at least few months. Along with a good bit of my mid card. I could realistically field a 20-30 man MAW roster immediately.</p><p> </p><p>

I somewhat started the angle before the PPV by referencing Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey in angles with Parker and the team of Matthew Keith and Jay Chord. They made their debut at SC37 to kick start the angle. </p><p> </p><p>

I also have Jimmy (Mainstream) Hernadez, Greg Gauge, Sam Keith, Des Davids and Jefferson Stardust as faces. Keith will turn because I already edited Rip Chord back in to the game world and will have the two be the masterminds of the invasion. Might have Hernadez stay face, not sure. Greg is still a big toss up, but I'm also leaning face for him. Davids can turn, he's not doing anything else. </p><p> </p><p>

Jack Bruce is on a vacation after losing to Remo at SC37. He will be back in 2 months to make a big save for the SWF. This will all ultimately build up to the return of Spencer Spade who is off filming a movie for another 3 months. The SWF guys being involved consists of Angry Gilmore, a recently turned Crippler, Kirk Jameson, and pretty much a whole host of other guys. It will also feature a reunion of the Bumfholes, who haven't teamed in over 2 years. </p><p> </p><p>

I plan on still having my 2nd brand operate almost entirely outside of this story. It's filled with other guys that do not really fit either side. </p><p> </p><p>

So my options are: </p><p> </p><p>

A) Start with a small group and grow gradually like the original plan for the nWo</p><p> </p><p>

B) Go with a big Invasion off the bat. Have them take over one of my A shows, and go SWF vs MAW</p><p> </p><p>

C) Have them take over my MAW B show, make it a main show and span the story over 2 shows a week</p><p> </p><p>

Any ideas or feedback is welcomed. Thanks guys</p>

• 2 weeks later...
anybody ever come up with an alternative name for Justin Sensitive. I'm tagging him back up with raphael in my user created company and dont really like the name plus after going 1-13 in swf so far this year; i doubt he'd keep such a bad gimmick name and would try a repackage on the indys. As of now im shortening his name to Justin since his tag partner also goes by a single name.

<p>If their popularity is up to your other workers i would make the big splash and have a full blown invasion</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SauceManFresh" data-cite="SauceManFresh" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This could end up being a long post but this is probably the biggest story line I have ever planned for a save and I want to get some input. <p> </p><p> It's July 2017 and I just finished booking Supreme Challenge 37 and I need to transition into having 3 brands. I bought out MAW early this year and have been running them as my B show, while keeping their titles. My plan is to do a full blown MAW invasion angle which eventually leads to MAW becoming its own brand. I just need ideas on how to book it to make it work.</p><p> </p><p> Do I start out with a small group and or go straight into full on company war? There are a few guys I want to turn before I get too far deep, but I have an abundance of former MAW workers (it's always been my favorite C-Verse promotion)</p><p> </p><p> Steven Parker, Hollywood Brett Starr, Findlay O'Farraday, Matthew Keith, Jay Chord, KC Glenn are all heels and have been on the roster for at least few months. Along with a good bit of my mid card. I could realistically field a 20-30 man MAW roster immediately.</p><p> </p><p> I somewhat started the angle before the PPV by referencing Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey in angles with Parker and the team of Matthew Keith and Jay Chord. They made their debut at SC37 to kick start the angle. </p><p> </p><p> I also have Jimmy (Mainstream) Hernadez, Greg Gauge, Sam Keith, Des Davids and Jefferson Stardust as faces. Keith will turn because I already edited Rip Chord back in to the game world and will have the two be the masterminds of the invasion. Might have Hernadez stay face, not sure. Greg is still a big toss up, but I'm also leaning face for him. Davids can turn, he's not doing anything else. </p><p> </p><p> Jack Bruce is on a vacation after losing to Remo at SC37. He will be back in 2 months to make a big save for the SWF. This will all ultimately build up to the return of Spencer Spade who is off filming a movie for another 3 months. The SWF guys being involved consists of Angry Gilmore, a recently turned Crippler, Kirk Jameson, and pretty much a whole host of other guys. It will also feature a reunion of the Bumfholes, who haven't teamed in over 2 years. </p><p> </p><p> I plan on still having my 2nd brand operate almost entirely outside of this story. It's filled with other guys that do not really fit either side. </p><p> </p><p> So my options are: </p><p> </p><p> A) Start with a small group and grow gradually like the original plan for the nWo</p><p> </p><p> B) Go with a big Invasion off the bat. Have them take over one of my A shows, and go SWF vs MAW</p><p> </p><p> C) Have them take over my MAW B show, make it a main show and span the story over 2 shows a week</p><p> </p><p> Any ideas or feedback is welcomed. Thanks guys</p></div></blockquote>

It's 2003, WCW and Vince Russo is the owner and my user character. I feel obligated to keep Ed Ferrara as a employee but I have no clue what to do with him. He's a semi active wrestler who's willing to work as a personality. My idea is he'll wrestle with no gimmick with Russo as his manager in the midcard and when the TV Championship isn't the focus of a feud I'll give him a run with it. I feel like there is something more exciting I could do with him. Maybe have him feud with Russo with the idea of him being jealous of Russo's success so far? Russo has owned WCW since January of 2000 and is in the middle of slowly winning the monday night wars in this save.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> Russo has owned WCW since January of 2000 and is in the middle of slowly winning the monday night wars in this save.</div></blockquote><p> Truly, the most darkest of timelines.</p><p> </p><p> But yeah, I'd just fire him anyway. </p><p> Though if you're trying to be historically accurate, the Most WCW solution would be to just let him sit at home, unused, collecting a sweet paycheck until his contract runs out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FankuKaibutsu" data-cite="FankuKaibutsu" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Truly, the most darkest of timelines.<p> </p><p> But yeah, I'd just fire him anyway. </p><p> Though if you're trying to be historically accurate, the Most WCW solution would be to just let him sit at home, unused, collecting a sweet paycheck until his contract runs out.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To be fair it's currently a choice of watching WCW vs Evolution or Raw which is The Rock and Kane win lol.</p>

1980 Mod. As Stampede Wrestling.

I'm looking for names of Events, 12 to start with. These are what I have so far. But some are very samey.

Jan- Hart Attack

Feb- British Invasion (1 v 1 Canadian v Brit)

March - Canadian Takeover: Toronto

April - Clash in the Capital

May - Canadian Pride - Biggest event of the year

June - North American Superclash - (event including some bigger Mexican and American names

July- Canada Day Spectacular - Battle Royal/ Royal Rumble

Aug - Battle Royal Winner gets his title shot.

Sep King of Canada: Tournament to be No 1 contender.

Oct Blood, Sweat and Pride

Nov

Dec: Christmas Superclash.

I think everyone except NJPW,AJPW and AJW, EMLL, UWA is regional, so I'm going to try to not sign up all of the big names and best in the world types and try to focus on Canadians and the family, with the big names coming in every now and again for the big shows.

Edit: Just now realised that Stampede are in the NWA. It would be good to have some names that involve the NWA aswell.

<p>A lot of old WCW ppv names are options since WCW was at originally a WCW member. I'd recommend Manitoba Massacre, Toronto LadderWar, Royal Lockdown.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I need suggestions for how to book David Arquette as the GM of Thunder. Also any unique ideas for a Scott Steiner(Face) vs CM Punk(Heel) feud. The only thing that comes to mind is Punk crashing a beer party Scott is hosting with all some of the other babyfaces.</p>