Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mvargus" data-cite="mvargus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The warning is different than actually being shut down for bankruptcy. You start getting negative points with the creditors after the grace period ends, so if Jan 2017 ended and your finances were negative you'd have gotten a point on the "bank patience" ledger. The warning for debt is due to that.<p> </p><p> But from what Adam said in the other thread, it should take 6 months before you get shut down completely. He never said you couldn't get a warning before that time.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> True, but in a few attempts with this I found the shut down could happen as quickly as a week after the warning, or several weeks. I never seen it last out four months after getting the warning, though I conceded I don't know for sure how long it can take before the closure happens.</p>

<p>Greetings all, I was wondering if the AI has to stick to it's product definition when booking shows, as this show from my development fed baffled me, it just don't look like it is right, it should have more angles, can anybody shine a light on it..</p><p> </p><p>

Here is the product:http://imgur.com/WQcEzUY</p><p> </p><p>

Here is the show: <a href="http://imgur.com/bpaiE01" rel="external nofollow">http://imgur.com/bpaiE01</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Newman" data-cite="Newman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Greetings all, I was wondering if the AI has to stick to it's product definition when booking shows, as this show from my development fed baffled me, it just don't look like it is right, it should have more angles, can anybody shine a light on it..<p> </p><p> Here is the product:http://imgur.com/WQcEzUY</p><p> </p><p> Here is the show: <a href="http://imgur.com/bpaiE01" rel="external nofollow">http://imgur.com/bpaiE01</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They probably ran minor angles which don't show up in histories.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Newman" data-cite="Newman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Greetings all, I was wondering if the AI has to stick to it's product definition when booking shows, as this show from my development fed baffled me, it just don't look like it is right, it should have more angles, can anybody shine a light on it..<p> </p><p> Here is the product:http://imgur.com/WQcEzUY</p><p> </p><p> Here is the show: <a href="http://imgur.com/bpaiE01" rel="external nofollow">http://imgur.com/bpaiE01</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Angles have to be at least 5 minutes long to show up in histories. if they used shorter ones you wouldn't see them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mvargus" data-cite="mvargus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Angles have to be at least 5 minutes long to show up in histories. if they used shorter ones you wouldn't see them.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Half right. Jaysin's answer was more accurate. Angle importance is not determined by length, but minor angles don't show up in histories and don't contribute to show grades.</p>

<p>Does having a post-match angle after a Steal the Show match gets the crowd "buzzing" run any risk of burnout? I wanted the loser to attack the winner to complete a double turn, but if it would potentially hurt the rating I would just as soon have it be a Regular or Storytelling match somewhere else in the show.</p><p> </p><p>

Speaking of turns, can one or both of the participants in a 1 v 1 match without interference reasonably complete a turn just based on the match? Could one of the DQ finishes be used to complete a heel turn? Is the actual Turn note useful in this situation?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They probably ran minor angles which don't show up in histories.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mvargus" data-cite="mvargus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Angles have to be at least 5 minutes long to show up in histories. if they used shorter ones you wouldn't see them.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nebradska" data-cite="nebradska" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Half right. Jaysin's answer was more accurate. Angle importance is not determined by length, but minor angles don't show up in histories and don't contribute to show grades.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah, I see, thanks for that people, that could explain it, so can a worker still gain skills in minor angles, as I write my own angles, and I use major every time..</p>

<p>question about the "Power" stat...</p><p> </p><p>

is that the stat based on Powerhouse wrestlers?</p><p> </p><p>

like a Kane, Mark Henry, John Cena that display moves more with a powerhouse style of wrestling ?</p><p> </p><p>

and if a workers falls under being a powerhouse wrestler what style should i give him? brawler or regular wrestler?</p>

To Dr. Hook regarding the 18 months, the exact dates are in the 0/0/0/0 thread, but I believe I started mine at Jan 2016, got the notice in July 2017 and would have close in Oct/nov of 2017. I ran v1.03 through that entire period so not sure if it's been revised since, but I don't see any mention of changing it when skimming the update logs.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="liontamer" data-cite="liontamer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To Dr. Hook regarding the 18 months, the exact dates are in the 0/0/0/0 thread, but I believe I started min at Jan 2016, got the notice in July 2017 and would have close in Oct/nov of 2017. I ran v1.03 through that entire period so not sure if it's been revised since, but I don't see any mention of changing it when skimming the update logs.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, okay, so it dragged out for 3-4 months. Interesting!</p>

Does having the title on the line benefit the match rating? I know that having better matches raises the prestige, but is there any benefit to my 0/0/0 promotion having a title belt when there's only 6 or 7 wrestlers?

I've had a dirt sheet note for rating increased due to high title prestige, so if the title is prestigious enough then yes. And the only way to raise the prestige is by having people fight for it.

question about the "Power" stat...

is that the stat based on Powerhouse wrestlers?

like a Kane, Mark Henry, John Cena that display moves more with a powerhouse style of wrestling ?

and if a workers falls under being a powerhouse wrestler what style should i give him? brawler or regular wrestler?

Power stat is literally how strong the wrestler is, so it's not based on ability.

I've asked this before, but how do I get crowds to accept overbooking/mayhem matches? My product is

Mainstream + Traditional - Key Feature

Cult - High

Hardcore - Medium

Comedy + Risque - very low

My product requires at least one car crash/mayhem/wild brawl match per show, yet the crowd still don't react well to mayhem, is there something I am missing?

I there any way to reduce a worker's toxicity? I want to hire Jack Bruce. but he's been toxic for about a year.

There are backstage events that can sometimes help change the personality of a worker, but an older one like Jack Bruce is unlikely to improve enough to ever be a great person to have.

My best offering would be to surround him with lots of positive influences in the hopes that their energy keeps him from ruining the morale of the locker room.

you're thinking personality traits. in '16 a worker can actually be toxic due to events, in this case he mocked the disabled, lost 20 pop across the board and was cut from swf. Based on other posts, I'll lose popularity and sponsors if I hire him now. That's what I want to fix. He's in rapid time decline, so I'd like to get something out of him before he's horrible.

As far as broadcasters go, the 'workers penalized for holding back' dirt sheet note always appears for Free-to-air matches and never appears for Pay-Per-View matches but how about for Subscription and Commercial? I would guess that one of them would be yes and the other no, but can anyone who uses those confirm which is which?