Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<p>Just wanted to ask a couple of quick questions as I'm not sure if these things are bugs or normal or what</p><p> </p><p>

So first of all I had Larry Wood on my roster, there as a bidding war over him, as that was going on he got caught in a scandal, became toxic and I released him. However, he still signed for USPW, is now just wrestling normally on their roster, I don't think they are having any popularity hits (they are still on B- at least) there momentum has gone up and prestige has stayed the same (B-) despite him being on the roster around 3 months now.</p><p> </p><p>

So should they not have withdraw from negotiations? is Wood not toxic with them? Surely that isn't right, or are the affects happening and I just can't see? If that's the case then they definitely shouldn't have hired him?</p><p> </p><p>

The other thing is that TCW just grew to national one day, and wet back down to cult the very next day, again I am assuming that isn't right? isn't there supposed to be a one month period where you can't fall anyway let alone just having one day at national?</p><p> </p><p>

Cheers</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lavelleuk" data-cite="lavelleuk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The other thing is that TCW just grew to national one day, and wet back down to cult the very next day, again I am assuming that isn't right? isn't there supposed to be a one month period where you can't fall anyway let alone just having one day at national?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There's a one month period where they won't be affected by national battles. However, I believe they can drop in size due to other factors (putting on a poor show that loses popularity, importance dropping in an area, etc).</p>

<p><strong>IPW</strong>: They based in the South West, and have got 2.5 million in the coffers. When they run in the South West, they have to run up against GSW and CZCW and even AAA, and mostly get hammered by at least AAA and CZCW unless you bring in ringers as your main eventers. </p><p> </p><p>

So, I'm thinking if I'm playing as them, should I just not take that 2.5 million and use it to run another area like the Great Lakes instead? You'll take an inital loss but surely getting out of the South Great 4 way pull for fans would pay off in the long run, right? </p><p> </p><p>

Also, IPW is a promotion where you have to have a minimum amount of attractive females on it. While one could hire a bunch of managers to meet that threshold, another interesting way to go could be starting a womens' division. I tried that but the owner wasn't for it: Do owners views on things like womens' wrestling stay static or is it a dice roll?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nymetfan" data-cite="nymetfan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How can you see other companies finances and if theyre in debt or not?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Go to the setting button, edit data, companies and then filter. Set status to show active companies, and money as 0 or less. It will show you all companies in debt.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nymetfan" data-cite="nymetfan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How can you see other companies finances and if theyre in debt or not?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not the exact amount, but you can get an idea. If you click on the company button on the top of the screen (3rd from the left, just right of the cell phone for your office), you'll get a list of all open promotions. Click on the one you want the finances of and then click on the button "Tour the Company" that appears. You'll see a write up that details the company size, prestige and financial position. It's vague, using words like "has limited finances", "Is financially comfortable" etc, but it will clearly say if a company is in debt as well as ranking them against all open companies.</p><p> </p><p> So if there are 39 companies open, and your company has $15,000 in the bank, you can check your company. If it turns out you are ranked #36 for finances, you can quickly infer that the three ranked lower than you are likely to be in debt.</p>

Besides being away for some time, what benefit does winning/losing an mma fight have on a worker? Asking because I just had a fighter go away, he won his fight but there is no increase in pop so I'm wondering if it was glitched or if it's just a 4 month break?

<p>What's the best way to figure out which workers to put together in storylines?</p><p> </p><p>

I need 2 feuds above 42 heat, but out of the 3 I have (involving ME and UM workers) only 1 qualifies. If not overness, should I be looking at ability to talk?</p>

<p>Just saw you can meddle with workers. Is there any benefits with negative meddling? (is there actually any with positive either? can one take another under their wing and become a mentor?)</p><p> </p><p>

Does positive / negative relationships even impact in ring performance against / with each other?</p>

Just saw you can meddle with workers. Is there any benefits with negative meddling? (is there actually any with positive either? can one take another under their wing and become a mentor?)

Does positive / negative relationships even impact in ring performance against / with each other?

I suppose negative meddling could be a good idea if you need to break up a clique.

I'm not sure if they have a direct impact on in ring performance but relationships may have a huge impact on your backstage environment and on worker morale. And if two workers don't like each other and one of them has a manipulative personality watch out. I have a worker that I have to get rid of because another worker turned 26 of my 40 employees against her. Not my choice but it was way to toxic to keep her even if it wasn't her fault.

What's the best way to figure out which workers to put together in storylines?

I need 2 feuds above 42 heat, but out of the 3 I have (involving ME and UM workers) only 1 qualifies. If not overness, should I be looking at ability to talk?

1. Go to "Creative Meeting"

2. Look at "Franchise Players"

3. Make a Storyline around a main event charismatic guy (ALA John Cena) and he could be good with almost any decent heel (ALA Baron Corbin)

<p>In my TCW game I started an alliance with PGHW, Australian Pro Wrestling, and NOTBPW. It turns out that after borrowing Kozue Kawashima, PRIDE Koiso, Boo Smithson (APW), and Dingo Devine (APW) they've become available to work in the USA.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyone know if this is a reliable way to open up a worker to a new game area? I don't remember this being a thing in 2013.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In my TCW game I started an alliance with PGHW, Australian Pro Wrestling, and NOTBPW. It turns out that after borrowing Kozue Kawashima, PRIDE Koiso, Boo Smithson (APW), and Dingo Devine (APW) they've become available to work in the USA.<p> </p><p> Anyone know if this is a reliable way to open up a worker to a new game area? I don't remember this being a thing in 2013.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is new in 2016 -- it was mentioned at some point in the developer's journal.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KillerHart" data-cite="KillerHart" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just saw you can meddle with workers. Is there any benefits with negative meddling? (is there actually any with positive either? can one take another under their wing and become a mentor?)<p> </p><p> Does positive / negative relationships even impact in ring performance against / with each other?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For the most part positive and negative relationships only impact the backstage, but there are a couple ways they can help.</p><p> </p><p> First, higher morale backstage helps keep people focused and in general will have everyone performing a bit better.</p><p> </p><p> Second, if you need someone to lose against another wrestler their relationships can determine if they are willing, or even if they'll wrestler. 2 wrestlers who hate each other won't want to get in the ring if they are going to have one look dominant. Two best friends usually won't mind even if the loser would usually refuse.</p><p> </p><p> That's about all I know about it.</p>

in most of games i'm receiving notifications from my Broadcaster's telling me that they are upset because i don't meet their minimum requirements, i go and check my production values and not only are they matching the minimum some are HIGHER, am i just missing something obvious here?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>in most of games i'm receiving notifications from my Broadcaster's telling me that they are upset because i don't meet their minimum requirements, i go and check my production values and not only are they matching the minimum some are HIGHER, am i just missing something obvious here?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's most likely the show grades that they're unhappy with, not anything to do with your production.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KillerHart" data-cite="KillerHart" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just saw you can meddle with workers. Is there any benefits with negative meddling? (is there actually any with positive either? can one take another under their wing and become a mentor?)<p> </p><p> Does positive / negative relationships even impact in ring performance against / with each other?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As TCW negative meddling, if successful, can save you from losing some stars to the juggernaut of USPW. When Rocky Golden was signed away I successfully got him to have a negative relationship with Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins. </p><p> </p><p> I can only imagine that's the main reason they took less money to not go to the company he works as a main eventer a few months later.</p>

<p>I'm currently trying to run another sim using Cverse 77 into the present day, but its proving to be practically impossible.</p><p>

I have just reached January of 1982 and in the past five years 22 promotions have closed down, leaving only three promotions at Cult and none at National or higher. SWF, GCG, BHOTWG, OLLIE, CWF etc are all gone.</p><p>

If anyone has any idea how I could make this sim actually runnable (as in make sure that these promotions do not close, or at least don't close so early and not all at the same time)</p><p>

I already had the idea of using the evenplayingfield cheat every so often but that would mean no closures at all, is there any way to have a balance?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="larvicarioz" data-cite="larvicarioz" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm currently trying to run another sim using Cverse 77 into the present day, but its proving to be practically impossible.<p> I have just reached January of 1982 and in the past five years 22 promotions have closed down, leaving only three promotions at Cult and none at National or higher. SWF, GCG, BHOTWG, OLLIE, CWF etc are all gone.</p><p> If anyone has any idea how I could make this sim actually runnable (as in make sure that these promotions do not close, or at least don't close so early and not all at the same time)</p><p> I already had the idea of using the evenplayingfield cheat every so often but that would mean no closures at all, is there any way to have a balance?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would simply give the key promotions that you want to stay around a large sum of money. First I'd test sim without adding anything to see when key promotions usually shut down. After, I'd then sim right before said point and give them whatever type of financial boost that they need to survive for a substantial amount of time in the second sim following the test sim.</p>

<p>playing with characters, renaming some of the masked guys to more typical luchador names. </p><p> </p><p>

Should I be saving each of these as an alter ego so I can select them? I note for the move set that regardless, it seems to make a separate category for them, but it appears looking at AI promotions that they are making alter egos.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, with alter egos, if I don't set it to 100%, can I chose between them and can they be different gimmicks and dispositions?</p>

Also, with alter egos, if I don't set it to 100%, can I chose between them and can they be different gimmicks and dispositions?

Well I can't answer most of your question but I'm fairly certain the percentage for alter ego's only affect the chance that the ai will select that alter ego. For user promotions you can choose any alter ego available for that worker.