Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<p>What is the purpose, if any, of presetting wages in the editor before a game, if the game just automatically adjusts/renegotiates new contracts within a week or so? Is there no way to make the wages stick? Is it only for user controlled promotions? Thanks</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: One thing I noticed in testing. If you READJUST it a second time after the game adjusts....it seems to stick.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can Tag Team chemistry be discovered in 3 vs. 3 matches?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What about my question?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hazemore" data-cite="Hazemore" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lul ok, so will DuBois never want to change size? And is there anyway to try to get a worker to get out of retirement? I know u can set them as a personality and use them then, but they will still be considered retired</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not sure if he was 100% retired but I edited Sam Keith so he would accept a wrestling contract. He complains about not being suited to his push every month but he still performs well.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What about my question?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No it cannot. Chemistry is for 1vs1 and 2vs2 only.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="peachyuk" data-cite="peachyuk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone else here play with no booking times on? Just works better for me but I understand some people go more realistic</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I do. I turn it off because I bloated my roster with everyone I like who would jump over. I will turn it back on in a few game years - I have a bunch of old guys ready to go out to pasture, and am working people up the card while sorting out my developmental territory and my B-Show, which is my Minor Brand's only show.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What is the purpose, if any, of presetting wages in the editor before a game, if the game just automatically adjusts/renegotiates new contracts within a week or so? Is there no way to make the wages stick? Is it only for user controlled promotions? Thanks<p> </p><p> Edit: One thing I noticed in testing. If you READJUST it a second time after the game adjusts....it seems to stick.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There is none. Long story short, some people used to cheat by setting all contracts at 0, so the devs programmed all the workers to beg for raises every day.</p>

What are their top row skills like? And how popular is your company?

Their top row skills are 28-29 except Hardcore with 23 and my company is national near international.

Can top row skills make a penalty in slow matches too?

Thanks

Lul ok, so will DuBois never want to change size? And is there anyway to try to get a worker to get out of retirement? I know u can set them as a personality and use them then, but they will still be considered retired

Ny1? I know I got an answer, but it’s didn’t answer my question, because I know you can only select retired wrestlers in personality and one other role (maybe occasional wrestler can’t remember) so dam must hv been active. I’m asking can you actively get someone to come out of retirement without the editor? And an answer to my DuBois question would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lul ok, so will DuBois never want to change size? And is there anyway to try to get a worker to get out of retirement? I know u can set them as a personality and use them then, but they will still be considered retired

Ny1? I know I got an answer, but it’s didn’t answer my question, because I know you can only select retired wrestlers in personality and one other role (maybe occasional wrestler can’t remember) so dam must hv been active. I’m asking can you actively get someone to come out of retirement without the editor? And an answer to my DuBois question would be appreciated. Thanks.

Once a worker is retired, they're gone. You can (or, at least, used to be able to, I haven't tried it recently) talk them out of retirement when they were in the winding down stage, but once they're gone you have to use the editor to get them back as an active wrestler.

With regards to DuBois, I would think he's unlikely to agree to change shape unless his personality changes significantly - you'd be looking for him to become more professional, which given that he's a waster (and generally wasted) is unlikely.

If I'm at Cult and have a TV show, are there any disadvantages to also running a weekly event on the same TV network (essentially creating a second TV show), other than financial ones? Will I end up hurting my company by doing this?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Once a worker is retired, they're gone. You can (or, at least, used to be able to, I haven't tried it recently) talk them out of retirement when they were in the winding down stage, but once they're gone you have to use the editor to get them back as an active wrestler.<p> </p><p> With regards to DuBois, I would think he's unlikely to agree to change shape unless his personality changes significantly - you'd be looking for him to become more professional, which given that he's a waster (and generally <em>wasted</em>) is unlikely.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> how would you talk to them? Or at least, how would u have talked to them in earlier games?</p><p> </p><p> So if I keep suspending and sending DuBois to rehab, and it says his attitude improved or whatever, will that eventually change his mind? Also does that mean his personality or his addiction? Also Adam told me to make them no longer addicted, I had to send them to rehab. But it says rehab and suspension have the same chance of getting someone to improve. Is this not the case?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hazemore" data-cite="Hazemore" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>how would you talk to them? Or at least, how would u have talked to them in earlier games?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's automatic. When someone who you have under contract, any contract as I have had the chance with my trainers in development contracts as well as people under PPAs , announces they are "going" to retire in three months you will get an option in your office to talk to them. I don't know all the details the game uses for this roll but they decide there and then if they will turn in their three month notice or stay longer.</p>

<p>So, I have a situation,, and it made me wonder about this.</p><p> </p><p>

I have a main event level talent on a Written contract who also carries an alliance title. Since I'm his only employer, if I put him on vacation, is he still eligible to appear for other allied companies in title defenses? (It won't be a six-month vacation, just a couple of weeks to sell a kayfabe injury angle for my shows.)</p><p> </p><p>

St.T</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dcyd" data-cite="Dcyd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do wrestlers ever lose Popularity? Or does it always go up and never down</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wrestlers do lose popularity. They can lose it for a number of reasons, mostly related to losing matches, but they can have their popularity decay if they sit idle for too long.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WynterWarm12" data-cite="WynterWarm12" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's probably a really dumb question, but I'll ask anyway lol. Say if I update a mod's database to the latest version. Do the changes show up in a save? Or do you have to start a new game to see them?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You need to start a new game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You need to start a new game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ahhh, I figured. Thanks!</p>

<p>Couple of smaller questions, I'm not sure if they are anywhere else so I'm sorry if they are:</p><p> </p><p>

1) Is it possible to meddle with the "Split Up" relationship? I'm not expecting to be able to get them dating again, but is it possible to get them neutral? Or is it like the "blood relative" relationship where you can't meddle or change it in any way?</p><p> </p><p>

2) There is no way to "revive" an inactive promotion, correct? The only way to do this (in this example I would want to bring back an Inactive promotion and make them my development program) would be to change their status in the editor, right?</p>