Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<p>What was the segment prior to the match. It doesn’t always show up, but coming after another incredible match/angle with no buffer can definitely hurt it sometimes.</p><p> </p><p>

I wouldn’t say lack of storyline is it, since you can pull great ratings without them regardless, you just won’t get the additional bonus.</p>

<p>I'm playing a Local to Global save in a RW 2018 mod. I've hit Regional and I'm wanting to expand and get a second show. When or what do you need to hit to get that where another broadcaster will pick it up? I've several years in and have production matching my competitors. </p><p> </p><p>

Also, my second question is about production costs that work for per show costs. If I have a second show and have them taped at the same time do I just pay production for each show or just once since they are happening at the same day and arena. Just wondering because a B Show would be less crowds and the money would be less so I would go in the red if you count in production costs for it. If I had a second A show I would be fine as long as I have a good broadcaster.</p>

<p>Quick question for any mod makers, or anyone who knows the answer!</p><p> </p><p>

So I created a global subscription network with every single area set to tiny. I just advanced a year as a test twice and both times all the workers for the American company on the network have popularity acting very oddly. </p><p> </p><p>

The popularity in Great Lakes, Mid Atlantic, Mid South and Mid West is increasing much more for workers, so a guy will have E popularity in those regions, F+ in every other region in america. It's usually two different, for some just one.</p><p> </p><p>

I just simulated a year again, with no changes, and now a lot of guys have D over in those four regions, but E everywhere else in America. I really don't understand lol.</p><p> </p><p>

The fed is based out of New England and ran all it's shows in New England too so this is really weird. The New Zealand fed on the network isn't having the issue, all the popularity is evened out world wide.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyone have any idea what that is about?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For a dojo focus, what's the difference between General and Basic?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To my knowledge general is more of a complete training including all skills where basic focuses on performance skills specifically.</p><p> </p><p> I’m not the most versed in Dojos though</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="crackerjack" data-cite="crackerjack" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone got any advice on meddling? I never use it often, but I'm trying to get more positive relationships in my RTG game. So far I've tried just random pairings, and guys who share a mentor/fellow friendship. <p> </p><p> Is there a penalty if I do it too often?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No penalty, so meddle away.</p><p> </p><p> Things to do with meddling.</p><p> </p><p> - Make friends hate each other because you want to fire one of the two...</p><p> - Make partners with chemistry into friends.</p><p> - Be the backstage matchmaker and hook everyone up.</p><p> - Make someone who is leaving hated by everyone, so nobody jumps ship to the company he'll be joining.</p><p> - Just start random stuff for the hell of it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="de knegt" data-cite="de knegt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No penalty, so meddle away.<p> </p><p> Things to do with meddling.</p><p> </p><p> - Make friends hate each other because you want to fire one of the two...</p><p> - Make partners with chemistry into friends.</p><p> - Be the backstage matchmaker and hook everyone up.</p><p> - Make someone who is leaving hated by everyone, so nobody jumps ship to the company he'll be joining.</p><p> - Just start random stuff for the hell of it.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, nice to know! Should I be looking for similar personality traits, age, or anything like that?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Macca316" data-cite="Macca316" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>quick question with regards touring companies.<p> </p><p> might be really dumb...</p><p> </p><p> Can you confirm how I go about booking the smaller shows leading into the pre set up bigger "PPV" shows. </p><p> </p><p> Thanks,</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You just book weekly events and you can give them a name that is related to the big monthly event. </p><p> For example, the next tour for NJPW leads to their big "Power Struggle" event. They call their smaller touring shows "Road To Power Struggle", but you might as well name them "Power Struggle Tour" or even something completely different if you want.</p><p> The important thing is that you book these smaller shows as weekly events. If you have a broadcasting deal you can even broadcast them, although it's probably not a good idea to have them on ppv.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You just book weekly events and you can give them a name that is related to the big monthly event. <p> For example, the next tour for NJPW leads to their big "Power Struggle" event. They call their smaller touring shows "Road To Power Struggle", but you might as well name them "Power Struggle Tour" or even something completely different if you want.</p><p> The important thing is that you book these smaller shows as weekly events. If you have a broadcasting deal you can even broadcast them, although it's probably not a good idea to have them on ppv.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks</p>

What was the segment prior to the match. It doesn’t always show up, but coming after another incredible match/angle with no buffer can definitely hurt it sometimes.

I wouldn’t say lack of storyline is it, since you can pull great ratings without them regardless, you just won’t get the additional bonus.

I used to put my Storyline matches just before my main event but at some point I started overcooking the crowd. so last few months I've been using either a Calm the Crowd or a Eye-Candy match. (Calm the Crowd sometimes gets an 'A' but usually a B+, eye-candy always a 'B').

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How is it possible to lose a national battle when you have a better draw than your rivals?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Any of your top 5 injured?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lavelleuk" data-cite="lavelleuk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick question for any mod makers, or anyone who knows the answer!<p> </p><p> So I created a global subscription network with every single area set to tiny. I just advanced a year as a test twice and both times all the workers for the American company on the network have popularity acting very oddly. </p><p> </p><p> The popularity in Great Lakes, Mid Atlantic, Mid South and Mid West is increasing much more for workers, so a guy will have E popularity in those regions, F+ in every other region in america. It's usually two different, for some just one.</p><p> </p><p> I just simulated a year again, with no changes, and now a lot of guys have D over in those four regions, but E everywhere else in America. I really don't understand lol.</p><p> </p><p> The fed is based out of New England and ran all it's shows in New England too so this is really weird. The New Zealand fed on the network isn't having the issue, all the popularity is evened out world wide.</p><p> </p><p> Anyone have any idea what that is about?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you are running all of your shows in NE, it is probably spillover pop</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible to turn one of your negative influences into a positive one? Or even a neutral one? If so, what's the best way to go about it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Their personalities would have to change so drastically that the chances are probably pretty miniscule. But yeah, they do change.</p>

<p>Extending Developmental Contracts</p><p> </p><p>

So, I have a cult size Fed with a few child companies. I received a notification that a couple of my works developmental contracts were coming to an end. I tried to offer them Developmental contracts - they weren't interested.</p><p>

So, I resigned them to written contracts. It then told me I extended their contracts. I then noticd that it put them on my main feds roster instead of leaving them in the child company. A couple of these workers had titles so it looks like even though I moved them back their original child company the same day they came up, that they vacated the title.</p><p>

So my 2 questions are....</p><p>

1. Whats the best way to get them to accept Developmental contracts?</p><p>

2. If I don't re-up them, will the child company sign them?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shadowmaster" data-cite="shadowmaster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1. Whats the best way to get them to accept Developmental contracts?</div></blockquote><p> I don't think there is anything you can do about it.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>2. If I don't re-up them, will the child company sign them?</div></blockquote><p> They won't re-sign them to a developmental contract, no.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When booking a Survivor Series-style elimination tag match, is there any way to specify the order of eliminations?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Does anybody have an answer to my question?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When booking a Survivor Series-style elimination tag match, is there any way to specify the order of eliminations?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Unfortunately there is no road agent note that allows you to pick who gets eliminated in what order. You can only specify the worker who wins the match.</p><p> </p><p> This is something that I have asked in the past, but has been overlooked for a few TEW's now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hammerglenn" data-cite="hammerglenn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unfortunately there is no road agent note that allows you to pick who gets eliminated in what order. You can only specify the worker who wins the match.<p> </p><p> This is something that I have asked in the past, but has been overlooked for a few TEW's now.</p></div></blockquote><p> So, it doesn't even matter who I pick as the loser?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, it doesn't even matter who I pick as the loser?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think in most matches the one taking the pin gets a slightly higher momentum drop than the others in the match, and the opposite for the one that gets the pin.</p><p> </p><p> But that's with normal matches, I don't know if in Elimination matches that works or if it is reverse (the one taking the final pin getting less of a momentum hit)</p>