Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How does stamina increase outside of some weight loss? I have had a few wrestlers slowly improve stamina and I would like to focus on that. Wrestling frequently? Longer matches? Curious of there's a trick for it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wrestling longer matches used to work in 2013, but if they're still young they might just improve automatically.</p><p> </p><p> If you have access to a development/child fed, you could always send them down to improve physical stats of course.</p>

<p>Hello, i would like to know some things with brand split. </p><p> </p><p>

If i have, for example, a product which is rated more on popularity than performance (key feature mainstream, heavy traditional and none, low or medium for the others), and created a brand with realism, modern or even hardcore focus, is this going to change the way they are rated?</p><p> </p><p>

Also, is there a real difference between major or minor brands?</p><p>

Thanks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alex6291" data-cite="alex6291" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello, i would like to know some things with brand split. <p> </p><p> If i have, for example, a product which is rated more on popularity than performance (key feature mainstream, heavy traditional and none, low or medium for the others), and created a brand with realism, modern or even hardcore focus, is this going to change the way they are rated?</p><p> </p><p> Also, is there a real difference between major or minor brands?</p><p> Thanks.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It will count whatever focus you choose as a key feature for that brands shows, and will alter the audience expectations as such.</p><p> </p><p> The AI will never assign any main eventers to a minor brand, so they are best used with B shows, I believe.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="phoxy" data-cite="phoxy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It will count whatever focus you choose as a key feature for that brands shows, and will alter the audience expectations as such.<p> </p><p> The AI will never assign any main eventers to a minor brand, so they are best used with B shows, I believe.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you!</p>

<p>apologies if anything along these lines have been addressed before, its just throwing me off at this very minute;</p><p> </p><p>

past week or two into my WWE save, a lot of AI companies are becoming hostile with others, in abundance. Last week PWG became hostile with 7 companies, CZW then became hostile with 3, an now ROH have become hostile with 4 companies. Is there a reason for this? i've checked news archives and there's no real reasons/signings that could lead to a domino effect like this. Is it some sort of feature? A "companies at war" type of thing? or just a real strange, random every save occurrence?</p>

apologies if anything along these lines have been addressed before, its just throwing me off at this very minute;

past week or two into my WWE save, a lot of AI companies are becoming hostile with others, in abundance. Last week PWG became hostile with 7 companies, CZW then became hostile with 3, an now ROH have become hostile with 4 companies. Is there a reason for this? i've checked news archives and there's no real reasons/signings that could lead to a domino effect like this. Is it some sort of feature? A "companies at war" type of thing? or just a real strange, random every save occurrence?

When I withdrew from the NWA as ECW, all the other members became hostile towards me... So are the promotions in question members (or former members now) of alliances?

regarding gimmicks, if it shows they are rated above average or great, but you get match results saying they dont suit their gimmick, which one do you listen to?

Whether they are suited to it because some gimmicks have other prerequisites such as a certain score in toughness, athleticism, sex appeal, etc.

I have a show analysis note that's too long to all fit on the screen, as follows:

'The Six Man titles are booked for Team 1 vs. Team 2 vs. Team 3, but the champions are-'

And that's where it cuts off :) I'd think it was 'the champions are not in the match' but I got no warning of that when I was booking the segment, and the champions are definitely in there.

So... Anyone else know what it's meant to be?

<p>What was the rule that used to be about regarding 6 minute angles?</p><p> </p><p>

Anything less and they do not have an affect is it? Or they cannot help stat progression or something? </p><p> </p><p>

Is that still the same for TEW16?</p>

<p>When a normal worker is assigned to be a manager, I always do it for my tag teams. When the "manager" accompanies the other to the ring, does that count as him being on the show, or does it need to be a match or an angle? </p><p> </p><p>

For morale purposes</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1587825&postcount=8" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1587825&postcount=8</a><p> </p><p> Is the chart matching stamina skill to match times in the post above still accurate?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know they did for 13.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hassan" data-cite="Hassan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When a normal worker is assigned to be a manager, I always do it for my tag teams. When the "manager" accompanies the other to the ring, does that count as him being on the show, or does it need to be a match or an angle? <p> </p><p> For morale purposes</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That counts.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hassan" data-cite="Hassan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What was the rule that used to be about regarding 6 minute angles?<p> </p><p> Anything less and they do not have an affect is it? Or they cannot help stat progression or something? </p><p> </p><p> Is that still the same for TEW16?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It used to be angles would be penalized for not being a "major" angle if they weren't 6 minutes. That was changed with the addition of major/minor angle distinction. You can now have sub 6 minute angles considered major.</p><p> </p><p> The 6 minute minimum seems to exist only for main eventers, as they will get a small penalty for not being long enough, though people under the main event can freely use shorter angles with no penalties.</p>

Was there a change to pop gains in one of the more recent patches? I haven't had the chance to play in about a month, but before I was getting 0.5% pop gains with an average wrestling industry at local and now it's down to 0.3%. I can't find anything in the patch notes about Adam changing this so it seems strange to me.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MachoManOrton" data-cite="MachoManOrton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone seen an AI company that didn't start at Cult or above go from Regional to Cult? I remember it was pretty passive in 2013.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It happens much more frequently now.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How does stamina increase outside of some weight loss? I have had a few wrestlers slowly improve stamina and I would like to focus on that. Wrestling frequently? Longer matches? Curious of there's a trick for it.</div></blockquote><p> I think if you push them to their limits, i.e. choose match lengths that make them "visibly tiring towards the end", their stamina will improve</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="leviwatson16" data-cite="leviwatson16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>apologies if anything along these lines have been addressed before, its just throwing me off at this very minute;<p> </p><p> past week or two into my WWE save, a lot of AI companies are becoming hostile with others, in abundance. Last week PWG became hostile with 7 companies, CZW then became hostile with 3, an now ROH have become hostile with 4 companies. Is there a reason for this? i've checked news archives and there's no real reasons/signings that could lead to a domino effect like this. Is it some sort of feature? A "companies at war" type of thing? or just a real strange, random every save occurrence?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This might be due to negative relationships between the owners of these companies.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ultimate" data-cite="Ultimate" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How does the pre-show and the pre-show matches affect the main show?<p> For example if I use "Work The Crowd" note in pre-show match does it have any affect in the main show and the matches there?</p></div></blockquote><p> No, it doesn't. It used to be like that in TEW 2013, but was changed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ultimate" data-cite="Ultimate" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How does the pre-show and the pre-show matches affect the main show?<p> For example if I use "Work The Crowd" note in pre-show match does it have any affect in the main show and the matches there?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not totally sure if it's related to what you were asking but I'm pretty sure that my last show opened with a match designed to 'work the crowd' that didn't work out because the crowd were already hot from the pre-show. Open to correction though.</p>

If I were to buy out a foreign promotion and take over the contracts of workers who aren't available to work in my country, is there a chance of them eventually relocating and being available to sign once their original contract expires?

I'm not quite sure I understand how competitive negotiations work... Will the worker always prefer the company with highest rank within the game world? Reason I'm asking, is because I'm currently playing as WCW in Hive's 1994 mod, and WWF has made an offer for Ric Flair. I've countered and offered better deals on every single part of the contract. However, he still prefers WWF's offer, even though mine is lightyears better. I'm ranked 2nd in the game world, WWF is number 1. Is that the reason?