Both SWF and USPW have dropped to Cult.

Is there a way to end the contract with The Pop! Network before its expiration.

I tried to cancel it but the networks is refusing. I am growing too slow

This is bugging me out as well! Pop Network is way to small, but they won't cancel the deal..

Perhaps you should consider a second A-Show with a better Network.

And I don't feel like booking two A-shows a week at this point..

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having the same problem. Pop won't cancel and don't really wanna book 2 shows since. The roster isnt over enough... I have decided Roaa Henry first fued will be against Troy tornado. The resident rock star is upset that Henry thinks he is a bigger deal than him.. After the tornado fued. Vessey and Bryant are next for him .. And maybe team up with Mighty Mo..

Also plan on Ace dropping the title to Hawkins at either where angels tend to tread or Total Mayhem.. Depends on if the new gimmick increases his pop

He will be good in the future.. Maybe start him as a pre show jobber under the mask .. Against good psychology wrestlers.. That way he gets more experience than he would in dev. And you might find chemistry with ppl for future main roster storylines when u find a good alt pic for him. He still gets a little pop boost but most importantly is the experience boost he would get

Aaron Andrews is failing me as a champion right now.. Going into Total Mayhem he has had 5 defences and the prestige has fell down to 80.. His matches have been good each over 80 but he has only went up to 82. Pop everywhere in USA and I only got that high cause I changed him to a better gimmick. Found out last ppv that him and wolf have terrible chemistry. So going into Mayhem should I add Rocky into the match or just have wolf go over? Wolf pop is 86 usa world wide Rocky is 93 and both have put 98+ performance for several weeks.

Any suggestions are welcomed

Aaron Andrews is failing me as a champion right now.. Going into Total Mayhem he has had 5 defences and the prestige has fell down to 80.. His matches have been good each over 80 but he has only went up to 82. Pop everywhere in USA and I only got that high cause I changed him to a better gimmick. Found out last ppv that him and wolf have terrible chemistry. So going into Mayhem should I add Rocky into the match or just have wolf go over? Wolf pop is 86 usa world wide Rocky is 93 and both have put 98+ performance for several weeks.

Any suggestions are welcomed

Put Rocky in the match.

My suggestion is that you start to build Andrews with a feud away from the title. I know he's the champion, but at the beggining of the game, he's simply not over enough. The safest option for you at the moment is to give the belt to Golden in order to increase the prestige of the title.

Those that have been following my diary because I am actually weeks ahead at this time but I want to know two things from guys with experience.

For the All-Action division, Remmy Skye.....yes or no? I know the drug issues and stuff but...everyone deserves a second chance.

Also, a good original name for War Games. I was thinking about calling it the Total Annihilation Match....thoughts?

Took the belt off Andrews and put it back on Rocky at Malice In Wonderland.

Sent Marat to developmental.

Hawkins, Chord, Bruce the Giant and Vessey formed the 4 Horsemen.

Signed a load of guys and sent most to TCW:CAL.

TCW Total Mayhem is shaping up and only a few weeks away....

Hawkins vs Rocky - TCW World Title

Chord vs RDJ

Vessey vs Benson

Andrews vs Taylor

Bach vs Speed

Canadian Animals vs New Wave - TCW Tag Titles

TCW already have their version of what is basically War Games, Total Mayhem. Look up the description in the editor. It is servicible.

I'm pretty sure Total Mayhem is just their WrestleMania/Starrcade supershow. It's their season ender.

I'm pretty sure Total Mayhem is just their WrestleMania/Starrcade supershow. It's their season ender.

There is also a match called Total Mayhem. I was going to ask if it's Canon to have the Total Mayhem Match at Total Mayhem?

I am struggling with TCW. I can't gain any popularity. I put on A matches sometimes but regardless every show is between 80-84. I check my popularity and its not moving up or down in the slightest. Anyone have advice on how to book TEW? What sort of matches do you run, what kind of booking notes, what type of angles?

I've just signed Marat Khoklov, and my plan is to debut him at Malice in Wonderland, as Aaron Andrews' bodyguard, allowing Andrews to retain the World Title through interference from Khoklov. That will create a stable of Andrews, Khoklov and a few others (still looking for members, and a stable name, so suggestions are welcome :p )

That will move Golden away from the title race to feud with Khoklov, while Andrews will move on to feud with Joshua Taylor. My plan is for Andrews to hold onto the title until Total Mayhem, where Sammy Bach will become champion.

Put Rocky in the match.

My suggestion is that you start to build Andrews with a feud away from the title. I know he's the champion, but at the beggining of the game, he's simply not over enough. The safest option for you at the moment is to give the belt to Golden in order to increase the prestige of the title.

True, Andrew is not over enough to be champion. Yet and still I wouldn't hotshot the title off of him and immediately place the strap on Golden. You say build Andrews up away from the title, but wouldn't it be better to build Andrews up with the title? A feud between Andrews and Rocky would be gold because in all honesty Andrews is the better worker, and TCW is all about work rate. Actually now that I'm typing it's be better to keep rocky away from the title and feud Andrews with RDJ as he is on his way out at 45yrs old. He is more over than Andrews and a clean win over RDJ(OMG a heel winning cleanly it's the mid 1900's all over again) can significantly boost his popularity with the right build to the feud. TCW has numerous men in their 40's or approaching 40 and they need to be phased out slowly anyway. RDJ is the first casualty of this process at least for me he is. After disposing of RDJ in a 3 month feud you can then have him go toe to toe with Rocky as their pop will be close together. Hell give Andrews a stable if you don't think he can legitimately beat Rocky or it doesn't make sense in your head.

For me Andrews leads a stable of Wolf Hawkins, Jay Chord, Marat Khoklov, and Marc Dubois called The Foundation. Jay Chord and Marc Dubois are my tag team champions, Wolf Hawkins has been relegated to being International champion, Marat is in the monster bodyguard role of course, and Andrews is the dirty heel World champion. I don't view them as the Syndicate 2.0 because I'd immediately lose interest. Instead they are a group of individuals who claims that the future is now and yada-yada this yada-yada that.

True, Andrew is not over enough to be champion. Yet and still I wouldn't hotshot the title off of him and immediately place the strap on Golden. You say build Andrews up away from the title, but wouldn't it be better to build Andrews up with the title? A feud between Andrews and Rocky would be gold because in all honesty Andrews is the better worker, and TCW is all about work rate. Actually now that I'm typing it's be better to keep rocky away from the title and feud Andrews with RDJ as he is on his way out at 45yrs old. He is more over than Andrews and a clean win over RDJ(OMG a heel winning cleanly it's the mid 1900's all over again) can significantly boost his popularity with the right build to the feud. TCW has numerous men in their 40's or approaching 40 and they need to be phased out slowly anyway. RDJ is the first casualty of this process at least for me he is. After disposing of RDJ in a 3 month feud you can then have him go toe to toe with Rocky as their pop will be close together. Hell give Andrews a stable if you don't think he can legitimately beat Rocky or it doesn't make sense in your head.

For me Andrews leads a stable of Wolf Hawkins, Jay Chord, Marat Khoklov, and Marc Dubois called The Foundation. Jay Chord and Marc Dubois are my tag team champions, Wolf Hawkins has been relegated to being International champion, Marat is in the monster bodyguard role of course, and Andrews is the dirty heel World champion. I don't view them as the Syndicate 2.0 because I'd immediately lose interest. Instead they are a group of individuals who claims that the future is now and yada-yada this yada-yada that.

I had the same thinking I like my world title runs 6 to 9 months in length on average. RDJ vs Aaron's was gonna be my Total Mayhem main event until RDJ broke his neck and is out until next year Total Mayhem. So that caused my plans to be shifted around some.

So I am going with the triple threat match wolf vs Rocky vS Andrews. Most likely Andrews title run will be over. My overall goal moving forward is to get Andrews over and next year have a great Main event with a returning RDJ. Meanwhile I will give him a rematch with Rocky than I will build up Troy Tornado, American Buffalo and maybe turn Bach or Taylor heel that way Rocky has challengers after Marat and Andrews ..

Rocky has been pulling 99 in ring performances with no booker notes added so there's that..

I am in February 2017.

Wolf Hawkins is the champion from June 2016. He has been a great worker so far. I am planning to give the belt to Bach (at the moment he's heel) and build up Chord vs Bach for Total Mayem. They have some tension between them and I hope they can put all this energy in the ring.

Matt Hocking is the current holder of the International title and he turned in a good worker. I managed to steal Spencer Spade (He's really amazing) and Hollywood Brett Star to the SWF and the future never looked so amazing..

Coming off of Total Mayhem XX, got a B+, still chasing that A show rating.

The show was headlined by Sammy Bach retaining the World Heavyweight Championship against both Aaron Andrews and Rocky Golden. Bach's still pulling in the ratings so he could have the title for a while yet, though I'm lining him up against Wolf Hawkins after this and Wolf's making a strong point for the title himself, so that'll be a tough call.

Speaking of Wolf, the New Syndicate (Wolf, Chord, Greg Gauge & Hill) went over in the Total Mayhem match. After the Syndicate injured Groucho Bling team Taylor needed a new fourth man, so Benny Benson & Mighty Mo brought in Rick Law, who I stole from USPW (alongside Rich Money, who'll be debuting on the next show). Taylor wasn't impressed though, saying Law ran off for money and came back because USPW is failing (it fell to cult in Feb). So the tension in the team gave the Syndicate the edge to get the win. With Wolf moving on to the world title picture I'm going to run Taylor against Law as a face vs. face program.

Marat Khoklov beat Ricky Dale Johnson. I originally paired them up because they had nothing else to do and I needed to give Marat a win, but I've got a big angle planned for them with Rich Money coming in to be revealed as the man funding Marat's reign of terror, so RDJ will need to find himself a partner, which will be the returning Koshiro Ino.

Ross Henry beat Human Arsenal to win the International Championship just a few months after debuting. Henry isn't that hot in the ring yet but he's getting great angle ratings, so if I pair him up with good workers then he should improve nicely. The New Wave are also the new Tag Team Champions after beating The Behemoths & The Extreme Alliance in a triple threat match.

The rest of the card saw Dazzling Dave Diamond beat Joel Bryant and Marc Speed win the Golden Opportunity ladder match which guarantees him a future World Heavyweight Championship match. He doesn't have the star quality to really main event but he'll make for a good enough filler feud for a face champion down the line. Originally Edd Stone was going to win, but he's not quite over enough to go over without a few of the other guys complaining, and I'm still working on the backstage morale after the Ricky DeColt debacle so couldn't take the risk.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41343" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Got Rocky Golden and Joshua Taylor to have a strong friendship. Might give me a chance to keep them both as their contracts are up in a few weeks.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just signed Sean McFly, havent had a chance to think threw what i want to do with him. Mikey James just debuted so I might hold off Mcfly's debut for another month. </p><p> </p><p> At Total mayhem Rocky won the title by defeating Andrews and Wolf hawkins in a 3 way match 91 rated match. Going forward at excessive force it will be a fatal 4 way with Andrews, Wolf, Marat, and Rocky. This will break off into to separate feuds with Andrews finally getting his one on one rematch and wolf going after Marat. </p><p> </p><p> Planned for Excessive force. Jay chord vs Chance vs Mighty mo for the IC title. I think Mighty mo will turn heel on chance .. Plan on pushing him high on the card since im down on quality heels.</p><p> </p><p> Dr. Love vs Eddie Peak in a tables match</p><p> "playmaker" Ross Henry vs Brent hill </p><p> Sammy Bach vs Marc Speed</p><p> Josh Taylor and Human arsenal vs THe elite</p><p> </p><p> newly crowned tag champions American Buffalo and Bryan Vessey vs New wave. </p><p> </p><p> i also have started a womens division Paige Croft Tracey Brendon Lauren Easter and Brooke tyler. I have also signed Emma Bitch (Frost) and Step Blake recently.</p><p> </p><p> Has anyone brung the All Action title back? Thinking of making that the crusier title and putting edd stone or greg gauge in charge of that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41343" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has anyone brung the All Action title back? Thinking of making that the crusier title and putting edd stone or greg gauge in charge of that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I brought the title back to play in to the break of Devine Fortune. They had negative chemistry in my game so I ran a break up storyline where they jobbed to everyone in the tag division. </p><p> </p><p> Then I did a 10-man battle royal for the All Action title where Chance won it with a tainted win with Darryl being the runner-up. I imagine Chance throwing over Devine from behind after Devine eliminated the person before.</p><p> </p><p> That cemented their break up and a heel All Action Champ Chance vs Darryl Devine is how I brought it back. Then I'll have Chance drop the title after 2 months to indy favorite Remmy Skye.</p>

<p>I'm currently booking Malice in Wonderland and I booked a fatal 4 way match with Rocky Golden, Bryan Vessey, Aaron Andrews, and Sammy Bach. Rocky and Bryan are not happy with Aaron Andrews winning and retaining the TCW World Heavyweight title. </p><p> </p><p>

I don't want to have Andrews drop the title so soon. Is there a way to make Rocky happy without having him win the match?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LiquidSwords" data-cite="LiquidSwords" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41343" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm currently booking Malice in Wonderland and I booked a fatal 4 way match with Rocky Golden, Bryan Vessey, Aaron Andrews, and Sammy Bach. Rocky and Bryan are not happy with Aaron Andrews winning and retaining the TCW World Heavyweight title. <p> </p><p> I don't want to have Andrews drop the title so soon. Is there a way to make Rocky happy without having him win the match?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What I did was have a Big monster debut and attack Rocky and having him Win the rematch by DQ. This way I had Gargantuan and Rocky feud while Andrews gets a solid extra month or two to build his pop and momentum.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Generic Heel 104" data-cite="Generic Heel 104" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41343" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have you tried the Keep Strong notes?<p> </p><p> I managed to drop TCW down to Cult a month into the game. Pretty bummed, and I'm considering abandoning the save while I try to figure out how to have better TV shows.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm using that road agent note and he is still extremely upset. I didn't know Rocky would act like Hogan in TEW2016.</p>