Golden has bad chemistry with Khoklov, Hawkins and Andrews and only 2 months in, would've started a new save if it weren't for the fact I'd spent 30 minutes setting up a dev fed etc. :(

Anyone have any stories on broadcaster changes? Both I feel are a tad to small but I've got 2 years left with Pop Network.

I was able to get a deal with ACE at the beginning of the game

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden has bad chemistry with Khoklov, Hawkins and Andrews and only 2 months in, would've started a new save if it weren't for the fact I'd spent 30 minutes setting up a dev fed etc. :(

Anyone have any stories on broadcaster changes? Both I feel are a tad to small but I've got 2 years left with Pop Network.

yeah like jwt13 I've gone with ACE. I wanted a B show at first but a 2nd A show on a huge network is too tempting. You could either bring back Saturday Night Showcase or if you still wanted Total Wrestling to be the flagship show you could just swap the names and logo. Means I have to wait 3 months to get get a B show but my plan is to have keep both A shows until I can leave POP and then just have an A and B on ACE.

Booked my first event TCW Malice in Wonderland. I managed to get a B+. Not bad considering this is my first time I play with the C-verse.

Now I can't wait for the final release. There are a lot of things I am planning to do. I just love this promotion.

Lost the national battles with the SWF, though. Not enought star power but I can't hire Khoklov since one of my owner rule is not to hire any wrestler over the age of 38:(

There are a lot of bad personalties in the backstage:mad: I would like to get rid of someone of them but for money reason I am forced to wait the expirationd date of their contract.

I'm on a better ppv broadcaster .. Not in front of the game so I don't remember who .. But I know Paul Huntington and Vengence are available for hire since their contracts are up.. Debating on both but the bidding war is getting out of hand for Paul almost $35k a month .. I want Vengence because I see a few feuds with RDJ Wolf and Rocky that could be money ppv rates

I made a deal with USA Sports 1 sometime after MIW

I'm on a better ppv broadcaster .. Not in front of the game so I don't remember who .. But I know Paul Huntington and Vengence are available for hire since their contracts are up.. Debating on both but the bidding war is getting out of hand for Paul almost $35k a month .. I want Vengence because I see a few feuds with RDJ Wolf and Rocky that could be money ppv rates

35k for Paul!? I love him as a worker but my God. I'm scared when my talents come up for renewal.

The Rocky Golden Problem

I like TCW as a company I find them challenging but simple to book and I usually start my c-verse save through them. But I have always hated rocky Golden and generally used him to put over other talent I liked better in 2013.

When I saw Rocky Golden was TCW's figurehead in 2016 I was like "Damn, Rocky Golden just plain sucks how am i going to pull this off?"

Swimmingly apparently lol. He's been phenomenal for me getting me killer grades as long as I put him with someone decent. I used him in squash matches to build him up. I got an 89 in a TV main event with him and Troy tornado and an 87 in a tag match with him and Hawkins versus Jay chord and Arsenal. This is unheard of for me. I always found him to be a total albatross to match ratings and generally he made everyone around him worse in the ring, only really being useful to cut promos to help boost show ratings. This year he's just been slaughtering for me. Was I just remembering him poorly in 2013? I coudl have sworn this guy sucked ass now he's maybe the most important part of my roster. I still think Wolf and Jay Chord are my future main event slayers, but Golden can do some damage in the meantime!

I have the default feud with him and Andrews still active, but i don't want to pull the trigger on that quite yet. Why? Because through squash matches I already have Rocky's pop up to 93!! And I haven't quite gotten to Malice yet! He's been a monster, man. I want aaron to have the belt just a month longer. But i can't feasibly see putting Andrews over Golden at this point. At Malice I think I'm going to have Andrews go over troy tornado (who I've generally been building with squash matches outside of his one loss to Golden) and have Rocky go over Taylor with Hawkins interfering. That way, I'll head into the next PPV with those two huge matches in mind. have War to Settle the Score... end both those feuds, then start putting Hawkins and Golden together as I'll be heading into Total Mayhem season :)

I had initially planned to immediately replace Golden as my figurehead with Wolf Hawkins but it looks like that won't be necessary. I want to build some relationships with other companies, bring in good in-ring workers maybe just tune Hawkins up for a year and re-evaluated the situation then. What are you guys doing? Keeping golden? Replacing him? If so with who?

Just lost bidding wars for Vengence to SOTBPW AND PAUL HINNINTON TO SWF.. HOPEFULLY I GET STEVE DECOLT OR RICH MONEY SINCE THEY'RE IN REALLY EXPENSIVE BIFDING WARS ( sorry for cap.. Too lazy to rewrite all of that). Also one show before war to settle the score.. Main even is Andrews vs Golden in a cage match n semi is a 2 out of Three falls Taylor vs Hawkins.

Ive kept rocky out of matches for 2 weeks to sell s beat down by Marat . he has only done at home interviews. Ace has had some good matches n I plan on keeping belt on him n move Rocky n MArat in a 1vs1 story.

What are you all doing with Eddie Peak he is kind of a loss man on my roster

Only bad things is I got too much troubles with the backstage

I combated this with getting rid of Jason Azaria and Warlord Pain and replaced them with Peter Michaels and Ed Monton respectively. Those small changes made a huge difference in my backstage numbers. Then I found a few friends and family members of my current workers, bit the bullet on one or two backstage rules, and hired a few extra people with good backstage behavior and viola: backstage rating is 100% before my first PPV

Episode 7 of my TCW series out up! Check it out if you've got a few minutes to spare. :)

Dave good show .. Although you didn't need to cut storylines off . just need 2 over 77 and that note won't happen..

And Rocky needs a little more of a presence.. Don't know if you are interested in Marat cause his star quality is s great for TCW.. I have planned to moved Rocky on to Marat after a causing him the title in a cage match..

I Taylor vs Andrews is a good second feud for both

So I think I finally figured out what I want to do with Eddie Peak. Right now I'm planning to basically reinvent him as a mixture of Pentagon Jr and Bray Wyatt and eventually put the belt on him before one of my top faces(probably Sammy Bach) takes it off him. The first step I want to take is to put a stable around him who goes around injuring some of my midcard guys so I have room to establish a few new people without the current ones getting upset that I'm not using them. The first recruit on my mind right now is Nelson Callum. I picked him up a while ago and haven't used him much so this would be a good way to establish him. Not sure who I want as a third guy though.

The only problem I am struggle with is to gain popularity in the USA.

I have an average of 80 for my weekly show and I ran two PPVs (85 and 88).

I am thinking that the current network (The Pop! Network), I'm airing my show is too small for gaining popularity inside the USA area. So far I only improved my popularity in Canada.

Can this be the reason?