I've been playing around with OLLIE after seeing a let's play (by Matsudiro) on youtube and decided to give the promotion a try as I never really played the Mexican C-Verse in other TEWs.

After booking a month's worth of shows I'd highly recommend OLLIE as a good starter fed for anyone wanting to play in Mexico and here's a few reasons why:

---The Roster

The roster is great for starting out as most of the workers are already pretty good in the ring. Marcos Flores, Nicolas Lopez, Hijo Del Mephisto and El Critico are great main eventers and as long as they aren't on time decline, they can easily pull grades starting from C+/B-, which is fantastic for a regional promotion.

If any of the above are on time decline, fear not as the next generation of main eventers are already in the company and don't need much to get them there, you have Gino Montero, Silver Tiger and Extraordinario Jr. These 3 are easily capable of main eventing shows already and with a little push can surpass your current main event without any issues.

---Alliances

You start as part of the Confederation Of The Territories (COTT) with 4C, CZCW, MAW and NYCW. Nicolas Lopez is the current COTT champ and pairing him up against workers from any of the other companies in a match for the COTT title will give you some good grades and keep your matches fresh.

---Finances

You start with $1 million and the product is extremely favourable towards getting sponsorship. I ran 5 shows in the first month and still made a profit of $136,000, so unless you max out all the backstage perks, go on a crazy mad hiring spree or dish out bonuses like they're going out of fashion, you're probably unlikely to go bankrupt.

Just a few of my personal thoughts to start, would be great to hear from others that have played as OLLIE.

Gino Montero was the very first guy that SOTBPW took from me in my game.

I'm going on almost four years. Mr. Lucha III, El Hijo Espada Roja, La Sombra Jr and Amo Del Gato have all turned into some good workers for me. Mr. Lucha in particular gets good because he tours over in Japan a lot, and has had some of my highest rated matches. El Critico can still go into his later years and is showing no signs of decline. Nicholas Lopez is still decent, but showing his decline. Flores has seen better days.

With the COTT titles, I never have guest opponents and just let the champ tour as intended. Occasionally I will defend them against my own guys if they're in my possession or take on the visiting champs.

How did you set your schedule up? A weekly show with another monthly event? Do you still get a penalty for having more than two events per month?

I'm in the process of starting my first OLLIE game. I did a test run where I made $50,000 in month 1 doing one show in West Central and $1,000 in month 2 doing one show in West Central and one show in Northern.

I did a monthly show for the first three years, and now on year four I finally have a weekly TV show on Los Deportes Hoy that gives me a small amount of coverage on Free-To-Air TV all over Mexico, in Puerto Rico, the Mid South, and South West.

I could have got the show awhile back, but I wasn't in a hurry to grow out of Regional, because that would mean I'd have to leave the COTT. Once the COTT invited CILL, I got a bit annoyed because it blocked off a region that I could hold shows in. I'm slowly gaining popularity by holding weekly C+ to B shows, so my alliance days won't be much longer.

Quick tip of advice: whatever you do, push Gino Montero! He is $$$$$!

I completely agree, he's great in the ring and good on the mic.

Gino Montero was the very first guy that SOTBPW took from me in my game.

I'm going on almost four years. Mr. Lucha III, El Hijo Espada Roja, La Sombra Jr and Amo Del Gato have all turned into some good workers for me. Mr. Lucha in particular gets good because he tours over in Japan a lot, and has had some of my highest rated matches. El Critico can still go into his later years and is showing no signs of decline. Nicholas Lopez is still decent, but showing his decline. Flores has seen better days.

With the COTT titles, I never have guest opponents and just let the champ tour as intended. Occasionally I will defend them against my own guys if they're in my possession or take on the visiting champs.

I totally forgot about Mr Lucha III, he's another one who can easily main event. I had the COTT title defended against guest workers.

How did you set your schedule up? A weekly show with another monthly event? Do you still get a penalty for having more than two events per month?

I'm in the process of starting my first OLLIE game. I did a test run where I made $50,000 in month 1 doing one show in West Central and $1,000 in month 2 doing one show in West Central and one show in Northern.

For my schedule, I set up a weekly show on a Sunday and use this to build up the storylines. I then set up a show at the end of the month that I use as my 'big' show. I made $478,000 from ticket sales alone, but I did hold all of my shows in West Central Mexico.

I also just found out that if you increase your production settings to professional and increase music to in house, you can get a broadcast deal with Canal Tres. I'm going to test this out and see how much money can be made by having both events covered and a tv show.

• 2 months later...

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">OLLIE</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Eventers</span></p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">The Old Guard</span></em></p><p> </p><p>

El Critico</p><p>

Begins the game in a feud with Gino Montero. Even at age 40, still a top tier talent in terms of in ring ability. He can still make a positive impact. Great option for a gatekeeper role.</p><p> </p><p>

El Hijo Espada Roja</p><p>

The Red Spade came over from SOTBPW, and it's easy to see why they let him walk. He's not a great in ring performer, but carries great name value in relation to OLLIE's size due to his time with Champagne Lover and co. as well as having youth on his side. I like to use him as the face version of Chess Maniac; a thinking man's wrestler.</p><p> </p><p>

Hijo Del Mephisto</p><p>

The other young main eventer for OLLIE, he starts the game as the World Champ and does very well. He is very good on the microphone, and while not that great in ring, his overness allows him to pull good grades. He starts the game feuding against Marcos Flores, which is a great program for him, as Marcos can carry the in ring portion. Being a satanic character, you also have Slayyer and Hellspawn on the roster as a lower tier tag team that could effectively act as Hellspawn's lackeys.</p><p> </p><p>

Marcos Flores</p><p>

Old, but one of the best talents in the game. He can really do it all. Rely heavily on him for grades until his body betrays him.</p><p> </p><p>

Nicolas Lopez</p><p>

See Marcos Flores. Also starts as the COTT champion, so he'll gain some overness in the states. He and Marcos have a tag team, although their team overshadows any other duo on the roster.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Upper Midcard</span></p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">The Future</span></em></p><p> </p><p>

Amo Del Gato</p><p>

Solid worker. Not a big fan of his character, but he can put on some solid matches and be used a big win for your face challengers to Hijo Del Mephisto.</p><p> </p><p>

Gino Montero</p><p>

The God of OLLIE. Great everywhere. Put a rocket on him and enjoy the ride. Don't push too hard, or SOTBPW will steal him sooner than they likely will anyways.</p><p> </p><p>

La Sombra Jr</p><p>

In a good tag team with Cosmic Rider. Not great anywhere, but pretty solid everywhere. Likely doesn't have the star quality to be a main eventer as the company grows, but in the short term he's a very good piece. </p><p> </p><p>

Mr. Lucha III</p><p>

In a similar boat as Gino, but nowhere near as good. He has the skills to be the 1b to Gino's 1a with a couple of years of development.</p><p> </p><p>

Silver Tiger</p><p>

Main event skills in the ring, but very poor as far as entertainment goes. Starts the game with a valet, but even then entertainment segments are subpar at best. However, if utilized as a no-nonsense guy like a Dean Malenko he can still be a very valuable contributor.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Midcard</span></p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">The Diamond in the Rough</span></em></p><p> </p><p>

Cosmic Rider</p><p>

Good team with La Sombra. Solid in ring, poor on the mic. At age 32, it's unlikely he'll ever jump up to the main event. Sadly, the skills just aren't there. Likely best suited as a tag team worker.</p><p> </p><p>

Dragon Americano</p><p>

The wonderfully average talent. Great jobber to the stars. Doesn't really excel in any one area.</p><p> </p><p>

Extranjero Loco</p><p>

Just like Dragon Americano. Except worse.</p><p> </p><p>

Extraordinario Jr</p><p>

Likely the third best prospect type talent on the roster behind Gino and Mr Lucha III. If he had better star quality, he'd be right behind Gino. Regardless, at 75 he could still be a consistent main eventer even if/when you hit National. Already really good in the ring, on the stick, and only 27, his future is extremely bright.</p><p> </p><p>

Laberinto Jr</p><p>

Being 40 with poor in ring skills and entertainment skills would put most people dead in the water. Looking on the Brightside, Laberinto Jr has some of the best performance skills on the entire roster and makes for a great midcard gatekeeper.</p><p> </p><p>

Phoenix II</p><p>

41 and the only positives are his history in the C-Verse being such an important character for OLLIE, and his good performance skills. So long as he doesn't venture past the midcard, he's good enough to hang around for a bit.</p><p> </p><p>

Tricolor Jr</p><p>

Very similar to Phoenix II, but at 34 he can still be useful for a number of years. He'll be solid in the midcard, but don't expect much more than that.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lower Midcard</span></p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">Treading Water</span></em></p><p> </p><p>

Hellspawn 666</p><p>

A decent worker in a great lower tier tag team. That's all he'll ever be.</p><p> </p><p>

Luis Montero Jr</p><p>

Very underappreciated. Of course, if you were the brother of Gino Montero, you'd be underappreciated, too. In terms of in ring talent, Montero is an upper midcard/fringe main eventer. Unfortunately, his relatively low star quality, and complete lack of entertainment values will prevent him from ever being more than a Tye Dillinger esque jobber to the stars.</p><p> </p><p>

North Star Jr</p><p>

Basics, Safety, Psychology. The only [meaningful] in ring skills he has above 70. Star Quality is 50. It's almost a travesty that he starts out as the midcard champion. The only positive is that he's 27. Even that's may not be enough to warrant a roster spot for him.</p><p> </p><p>

Phoenix III</p><p>

At 41, his still passable technical skills and really good performance skills will keep him a valuable part of the roster. Specifically in the tag team ranks with Phoenix II.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Opener</span></p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">Why Are They Here?</span></em></p><p> </p><p>

Disturbed</p><p>

The only place he looks good is in the available workers list. I released him.</p><p> </p><p>

Slayyer</p><p>

Good tag team experience with Hellspawn, and provides well as a lackey for Hijo Del Mephisto. Could also be a very good enhancement guy. Good psych, basics, safety, selling and consistency. Dream jobber.</p><p> </p><p>

Phoenix IV</p><p>

A decent Star Quality (74) and great Flashiness (82) as well as being the next in line of the Phoenix masks make him an awesome project talent. He's very green, but at the ripe age of 20 could potentially develop into a great talent depending on his roll.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

OLLIE also has a women's division, but I don't feel it's very deep and there's not a lot of great luchadora talent that's available, so I scrapped the division for now. If you do decide to keep it, Purple Viper and Aguila Azul Celeste are the top 2 workers, and it's really not even close in my eyes.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Potential Signees</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

El Bandido</p><p>

The bad: He's 46. The good: everything else. He's still really good in the ring, has top notch performance skills, and great mask prestige for one big rating at the end of his run. He fits nicely in the main event picture and gives Gino, or whatever other big face you want to push a nice opponent that can take the loss without effecting your short or long term future.</p><p> </p><p>

Angel De Mexico</p><p>

Solid in the ring, and on the mic, and only 34. He starts at 53 pop as well, so gives you another top face to throw in the mix.</p><p> </p><p>

Chess Maniac</p><p>

I absolutely love the idea of his character. He's also a tremendous in ring talent, and can play both the rudo and the technico well.</p><p> </p><p>

Cique Jr</p><p>

All 5 performance skills are above 80. Wonderful in ring trainer for young talent like Phoenix IV.</p><p> </p><p>

El Mitico Jr</p><p>

He's so popular amongst C-Verse players, this is a given. He's a check waiting to be cashed.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson</p><p>

Just for the star quality. Chances are he gets taken before you can ever take advantage of his star quality, but if you're able to get to cult and he's still free, he's a necessity.</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lr10540" data-cite="lr10540" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41616" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">OLLIE</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Eventers</span></p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">The Old Guard</span></em></p><p> </p><p> El Critico</p><p> Begins the game in a feud with Gino Montero. Even at age 40, still a top tier talent in terms of in ring ability. He can still make a positive impact. Great option for a gatekeeper role.</p><p> </p><p> El Hijo Espada Roja</p><p> The Red Spade came over from SOTBPW, and it's easy to see why they let him walk. He's not a great in ring performer, but carries great name value in relation to OLLIE's size due to his time with Champagne Lover and co. as well as having youth on his side. I like to use him as the face version of Chess Maniac; a thinking man's wrestler.</p><p> </p><p> Hijo Del Mephisto</p><p> The other young main eventer for OLLIE, he starts the game as the World Champ and does very well. He is very good on the microphone, and while not that great in ring, his overness allows him to pull good grades. He starts the game feuding against Marcos Flores, which is a great program for him, as Marcos can carry the in ring portion. Being a satanic character, you also have Slayyer and Hellspawn on the roster as a lower tier tag team that could effectively act as Hellspawn's lackeys.</p><p> </p><p> Marcos Flores</p><p> Old, but one of the best talents in the game. He can really do it all. Rely heavily on him for grades until his body betrays him.</p><p> </p><p> Nicolas Lopez</p><p> See Marcos Flores. Also starts as the COTT champion, so he'll gain some overness in the states. He and Marcos have a tag team, although their team overshadows any other duo on the roster.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Upper Midcard</span></p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">The Future</span></em></p><p> </p><p> Amo Del Gato</p><p> Solid worker. Not a big fan of his character, but he can put on some solid matches and be used a big win for your face challengers to Hijo Del Mephisto.</p><p> </p><p> Gino Montero</p><p> The God of OLLIE. Great everywhere. Put a rocket on him and enjoy the ride. Don't push too hard, or SOTBPW will steal him sooner than they likely will anyways.</p><p> </p><p> La Sombra Jr</p><p> In a good tag team with Cosmic Rider. Not great anywhere, but pretty solid everywhere. Likely doesn't have the star quality to be a main eventer as the company grows, but in the short term he's a very good piece. </p><p> </p><p> Mr. Lucha III</p><p> In a similar boat as Gino, but nowhere near as good. He has the skills to be the 1b to Gino's 1a with a couple of years of development.</p><p> </p><p> Silver Tiger</p><p> Main event skills in the ring, but very poor as far as entertainment goes. Starts the game with a valet, but even then entertainment segments are subpar at best. However, if utilized as a no-nonsense guy like a Dean Malenko he can still be a very valuable contributor.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Midcard</span></p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">The Diamond in the Rough</span></em></p><p> </p><p> Cosmic Rider</p><p> Good team with La Sombra. Solid in ring, poor on the mic. At age 32, it's unlikely he'll ever jump up to the main event. Sadly, the skills just aren't there. Likely best suited as a tag team worker.</p><p> </p><p> Dragon Americano</p><p> The wonderfully average talent. Great jobber to the stars. Doesn't really excel in any one area.</p><p> </p><p> Extranjero Loco</p><p> Just like Dragon Americano. Except worse.</p><p> </p><p> Extraordinario Jr</p><p> Likely the third best prospect type talent on the roster behind Gino and Mr Lucha III. If he had better star quality, he'd be right behind Gino. Regardless, at 75 he could still be a consistent main eventer even if/when you hit National. Already really good in the ring, on the stick, and only 27, his future is extremely bright.</p><p> </p><p> Laberinto Jr</p><p> Being 40 with poor in ring skills and entertainment skills would put most people dead in the water. Looking on the Brightside, Laberinto Jr has some of the best performance skills on the entire roster and makes for a great midcard gatekeeper.</p><p> </p><p> Phoenix II</p><p> 41 and the only positives are his history in the C-Verse being such an important character for OLLIE, and his good performance skills. So long as he doesn't venture past the midcard, he's good enough to hang around for a bit.</p><p> </p><p> Tricolor Jr</p><p> Very similar to Phoenix II, but at 34 he can still be useful for a number of years. He'll be solid in the midcard, but don't expect much more than that.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lower Midcard</span></p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">Treading Water</span></em></p><p> </p><p> Hellspawn 666</p><p> A decent worker in a great lower tier tag team. That's all he'll ever be.</p><p> </p><p> Luis Montero Jr</p><p> Very underappreciated. Of course, if you were the brother of Gino Montero, you'd be underappreciated, too. In terms of in ring talent, Montero is an upper midcard/fringe main eventer. Unfortunately, his relatively low star quality, and complete lack of entertainment values will prevent him from ever being more than a Tye Dillinger esque jobber to the stars.</p><p> </p><p> North Star Jr</p><p> Basics, Safety, Psychology. The only [meaningful] in ring skills he has above 70. Star Quality is 50. It's almost a travesty that he starts out as the midcard champion. The only positive is that he's 27. Even that's may not be enough to warrant a roster spot for him.</p><p> </p><p> Phoenix III</p><p> At 41, his still passable technical skills and really good performance skills will keep him a valuable part of the roster. Specifically in the tag team ranks with Phoenix II.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Opener</span></p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">Why Are They Here?</span></em></p><p> </p><p> Disturbed</p><p> The only place he looks good is in the available workers list. I released him.</p><p> </p><p> Slayyer</p><p> Good tag team experience with Hellspawn, and provides well as a lackey for Hijo Del Mephisto. Could also be a very good enhancement guy. Good psych, basics, safety, selling and consistency. Dream jobber.</p><p> </p><p> Phoenix IV</p><p> A decent Star Quality (74) and great Flashiness (82) as well as being the next in line of the Phoenix masks make him an awesome project talent. He's very green, but at the ripe age of 20 could potentially develop into a great talent depending on his roll.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> OLLIE also has a women's division, but I don't feel it's very deep and there's not a lot of great luchadora talent that's available, so I scrapped the division for now. If you do decide to keep it, Purple Viper and Aguila Azul Celeste are the top 2 workers, and it's really not even close in my eyes.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Potential Signees</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> El Bandido</p><p> The bad: He's 46. The good: everything else. He's still really good in the ring, has top notch performance skills, and great mask prestige for one big rating at the end of his run. He fits nicely in the main event picture and gives Gino, or whatever other big face you want to push a nice opponent that can take the loss without effecting your short or long term future.</p><p> </p><p> Angel De Mexico</p><p> Solid in the ring, and on the mic, and only 34. He starts at 53 pop as well, so gives you another top face to throw in the mix.</p><p> </p><p> Chess Maniac</p><p> I absolutely love the idea of his character. He's also a tremendous in ring talent, and can play both the rudo and the technico well.</p><p> </p><p> Cique Jr</p><p> All 5 performance skills are above 80. Wonderful in ring trainer for young talent like Phoenix IV.</p><p> </p><p> El Mitico Jr</p><p> He's so popular amongst C-Verse players, this is a given. He's a check waiting to be cashed.</p><p> </p><p> Kirk Jameson</p><p> Just for the star quality. Chances are he gets taken before you can ever take advantage of his star quality, but if you're able to get to cult and he's still free, he's a necessity.</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I played a brief game in the previous version of TEW. I agree Ollie is a great starter fed for Mexico.</p>

• 1 year later...

I've been playing a bit, and one of the main issues you'll need to address is the announcing, especially if you're going to make a push into TV ( and you should, as you have a few good options to do so right out of the gate). Of course, pickings are slim, as most of the really good ones are contracted to SOTBPW. Peter Michels can work in Mexico; expensive, but worth it. As for colour, I'd hire Farrah Hesketh and put her next to Rafael Ruiz. Not only is she good on the stick, but then you can hire her proteges Maria Guest and Ashley​ Grover.

Speaking of - Electric Dreamer is $$$. Another thing is that most of the other titles are open to either gender, so you can put the ladies in feuds with the men, and this is supported by the back story with Mystery Pink defeating Amo Del Gato for the Mexican championship.

Some more thoughts- you might want to bolster the tag division a bit. At least 2 teams are main event or semi-main event level, so you don't want to waste them feuding for the tag straps (unless of course you set it to Floating). Similar deal with the Monteros, as you'll want to pull off Gino. Two more teams are females, and that CAN work if you build their pop.

So, that leaves you with two heel teams and Dos Phoenix. Fortunately, there are several options. First, you can raid CILL. Second, there are many highly experienced teams that can work in Mexico that are unemployed. The Luna Twins, Los Academia, Los Asesinos, and the Aces of Mayhem (though one or both of Los Academia may be in time decline).

For the managers, Agueda (North Star's manager) has high sex appeal and not much else. Emilia Reyes (Silver Tiger) on the other hand has good charisma and star quality in addition to her sex appeal, so once she's up in pop a bit more, she'll be an excellent mouthpiece for Tiger (though he might not need it, depending on how often you pair him with El Critico).

As for other hires, La Bestia Pirpura is a good choice, as he's Eduardo Prieto's protege, and Chica De Partido, mainly to give a morale boost to Luis Montero Junior and possibly push him out of being a negative influence.

As for other hires, La Bestia Pirpura is a good choice, as he's Eduardo Prieto's protege, and Chica De Partido, mainly to give a morale boost to Luis Montero Junior and possibly push him out of being a negative influence.

Echo the love for Purpura. Never played OLLIE but when I've had him in my training games, LBP has done solid work for me and I'd gladly have him again.

<p>I took OLLIE to national in a 3-4 year save and am done with it.</p><p> </p><p>

They have a lot to work with so its a fairly easy task.</p><p> </p><p>

I ended up with El Leon, Extraordinario Jr, Mr Lucha, Xtinction and Khoklov as the big draws.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

From the starting company, Extraordinario Jr and Mr Lucha are the prizes, Gino usually gets poached for me.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

As far as free agents, Los Asesinos are mediocre workers but in OLLIEs popularity based product, their solid age, decent physical stats and performance stats and long term tag experience makes them highly underrated.</p><p> </p><p>

They were essentially the cornerstone of my tag division and held the titles on 3-4 seperate occassions. Averaging around 79-84 in match grades</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TLCJR4LIFE" data-cite="TLCJR4LIFE" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41616" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I took OLLIE to national in a 3-4 year save and am done with it.<p> </p><p> They have a lot to work with so its a fairly easy task.</p><p> </p><p> I ended up with El Leon, Extraordinario Jr, Mr Lucha, Xtinction and Khoklov as the big draws.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> From the starting company, Extraordinario Jr and Mr Lucha are the prizes, Gino usually gets poached for me.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> As far as free agents, Los Asesinos are mediocre workers but in OLLIEs popularity based product, their solid age, decent physical stats and performance stats and long term tag experience makes them highly underrated.</p><p> </p><p> They were essentially the cornerstone of my tag division and held the titles on 3-4 seperate occassions. Averaging around 79-84 in match grades</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What about the women's division? Any success stories there?</p>

I took OLLIE to national in a 3-4 year save and am done with it.

They have a lot to work with so its a fairly easy task.

I ended up with El Leon, Extraordinario Jr, Mr Lucha, Xtinction and Khoklov as the big draws.

From the starting company, Extraordinario Jr and Mr Lucha are the prizes, Gino usually gets poached for me.

As far as free agents, Los Asesinos are mediocre workers but in OLLIEs popularity based product, their solid age, decent physical stats and performance stats and long term tag experience makes them highly underrated.

They were essentially the cornerstone of my tag division and held the titles on 3-4 seperate occassions. Averaging around 79-84 in match grades

Man that crazy good. I've mostly got the Asesinos as my rudo jobber team that I've been using to build up my handful of young technicos I signed. But I may as well give them a push. Silver Tiger doesn't need a manager anymore I could easily reassign Ms. Reyes to be there mouthpiece....good stuff!

I think the other big thing to do is get the COTT title off of Lopez, especially if he's in Time Decline. Because I've noticed that he gets fatigued crazy fast, sending me the "Time To Heal" email at least every other month. (I've seen this happen with Mr. Lucha III when he signs with PGHW, but man, that's Japan wrestling! That'll take it's toll on anyone.)

I'd probably set up a Fatal 4-Way match with Lopez, Silver Tiger, El Hijo Espada Roja, and an Upper Midcard Rudo to do the job. Have Roja go over the fourth guy, put Keep Strong notes on Lopez and Tiger (to represent them brawling in the crowd as their starting feud deepens). That way, Roja gets pulled away to other feds and hopefully gets better while Lopez gets a well earned break.

Obviously, you can switch Roja out for any other guy you want to improve in skills, but the theory is the same.

The other thing, if you're keeping the Women's Division- if and when CWWF starts up, add a COTT Women's Title and put it on whoever you want to develop, like Dreamer or Amazon. CWWF tends to hire AAA talent like Katherine Goodlooks, Suzanne Brazzle, Paige Croft, J-Ro, and other incredibly talented in-ring ladies, so your girls are definitely going to improve.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41616" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What about the women's division? Any success stories there?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My womens division was basically as good as any upper midcard scene.</p><p> </p><p> Joanne Rodriguez, Alicia Strong(mysteriously released from USPW), Mystery Pink, Viper and Azul mostly the stars there, with some newgens and rookies making up the jobbers. Decent tag stuff there as well with Dreamer/Azul.</p><p> </p><p> Strong Rodriguez feud netted consistent 80+ rated matches. </p><p> </p><p> J-Ro even got a run with the midcard men's belt for a while with an Equality Fighter gimmick. </p><p> </p><p> Pink and Viper were mostly solid but usually not the focuses of the division.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Outside of joshi stuff OLLIE probably has one of the easiest and best womens divisions in the world because of all the young luchadoras who end up with 90s in their performance skills. Even if your initial roster low rolls(unlikely) there are a ton of independent Mexican luchadoras who probably can highroll, and you have immediate access to Rodriguez as well.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="El Horse" data-cite="El Horse" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41616" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Man that crazy good. I've mostly got the Asesinos as my rudo jobber team that I've been using to build up my handful of young technicos I signed. But I may as well give them a push. Silver Tiger doesn't need a manager anymore I could easily reassign Ms. Reyes to be there mouthpiece....good stuff!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Tag experience is an insanely useful tool to abuse in this game.</p><p> </p><p> With 100 tag experience a tag team that has average 70s skills will perform like a high 80s.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Obviously its more optimal to take good workers and get them experience but that</p><p> </p><p> A) Takes a very long time, probably at least 5 years even if you put them as a team in every show.</p><p> </p><p> B) Very good workers are scarce resource and you may not want to waste them in a tag team</p>

• 2 months later...

<p>I'm having a ball with OLLIE right now. I'm near the end of April 2016, and no one has been stolen yet.</p><p> </p><p>

In fact, I have an overabundance of future superstars. Gino, Mr. Lucha III, Extraordinario Jr. and Electric Dreamer were all on the NBT list. And then I signed El Mitico Jr. and Soda De La Uva Jr., and they too cracked the list too. And it looks like El Mitico may have the highest ceiling of all! Beyond them, Silver Tiger is already putting on the best ratings of anyone on my roster.</p><p> </p><p>

I expect Gino will be gone soon (SOTBPW appear likely to release Jagged, so I expect they'll be looking to find someone new.) Still, I'm feeling good about reaching Cult with at least some of my NBTs.</p><p> </p><p>

And I agree about the 100 Tag Team experience thing... I brought the Luna Twins and the Asesinos in for one night stints for my tag team tournament, and they nearly botched the flow of my show with unexpectedly high ratings!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Luchador Canadiense" data-cite="Luchador Canadiense" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41616" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm having a ball with OLLIE right now. I'm near the end of April 2016, and no one has been stolen yet.<p> </p><p> In fact, I have an overabundance of future superstars. Gino, Mr. Lucha III, Extraordinario Jr. and Electric Dreamer were all on the NBT list. And then I signed El Mitico Jr. and Soda De La Uva Jr., and they too cracked the list too. And it looks like El Mitico may have the highest ceiling of all! Beyond them, Silver Tiger is already putting on the best ratings of anyone on my roster.</p><p> </p><p> I expect Gino will be gone soon (SOTBPW appear likely to release Jagged, so I expect they'll be looking to find someone new.) Still, I'm feeling good about reaching Cult with at least some of my NBTs.</p><p> </p><p> And I agree about the 100 Tag Team experience thing... I brought the Luna Twins and the Asesinos in for one night stints for my tag team tournament, and they nearly botched the flow of my show with unexpectedly high ratings!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> With the Asesinos, though, I've noticed they tend to botch moves far more often than other guys on the roster, so you'll need to slap the Keep It Simple notes on them for the first few months.</p><p> </p><p> I recently started up a new game, and even though I got slapped with some Time Declines, things are going pretty well. Well enough that I'm brave enough to hire negative influences like Concepcion Gomez (though she probably won't hang around long) and Junior Youth (because of his team with Rebelde Loco). Also, Romi Yamato went on excursion, and she's great.</p><p> </p><p> I picked up Higo Del Aguila, and Lopez took him on as a protege. El Mitico will usually pick up a mentor, too, not like he needs it.</p><p> </p><p> I think the big risk with OLLIE (and there are a few other companies with the same problem) is that it's almost too easy to hit Cult status, and you'll be up there before you're ready.</p>

I think the big risk with OLLIE (and there are a few other companies with the same problem) is that it's almost too easy to hit Cult status, and you'll be up there before you're ready.

Nah! I turned on the Regional cap for now, just until I can build up enough money and get myself solidly into Cult.

My bigger problem right now seems to be picking up popularity for my Main Eventers. I'm 20 shows in, and not a single one of them has budged a grade. Hoping to get Hijo del Mephisto up at least another grade, as I need Flores to stop complaining about a potential loss. Either that, or I'll have to eat the morale hit (which might be okay, given my Backstage is awesome right now!)

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Does anyone have any experience signing with Canal Tres right off the bat? I saw you only had to up your production value to a certain level and they would negotiate with you. So I'm paying more for production and made a weekly show and did an event and lost about ~100K. I was using all the talent I wanted every show so I could scale down a little bit there and save some money. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm just curious if you end up getting enough from the attendance money and TV deal to break even before you go broke?</p>