TEW2020 Discussion Thread

So if I want to convert my current save to TEW 20, do I take my save file and put that into the converter? Then start up a new game and take over the company I had before?

I'm doing a wwf save and I dont want to quit it. That's why I'm trying to think of how to continue it on the new game.

Save files can't convert. You would have to go through and take the base data and convert it, then edit the data to match your current game world.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now it sounds like only certain bookers (and if booking skill from 2016 carries over, very few certain bookers) are going to do those things at all ?... Hoping I got the wrong impression from the entry.

You did. It's been mentioned several times that the AI is much better at evolving its roster. That's independent of the hidden pushes, which are a nice extra feature that enhances that but is not the basis for it.

Holy crap that's going to take forever. I'm not a mod maker kind of guy. I'm not going to adjust all those stats for every wrestler and promotion.

Damn man. Ok, well it is what it is.

I wanted to suggest you'd do it through Access, but as we're in two different games, some categories might be completely warped. To be fair: name a game (any game) where you can continue progress in the next version... :D

I wanted to suggest you'd do it through Access, but as we're in two different games, some categories might be completely warped. To be fair: name a game (any game) where you can continue progress in the next version... :D

MLB The Show, for once

Probably a weird question, but with the Coronavirus going on at the moment and travel and human contact being restricted. Does this mean it'll have an effect on the games release date?

Don't see why it would have an effect, given that it's sold digitally

If they have to cancel Wrestlemania and the surrounding events, any chance you'd do an early release to save the day for us wrestling fans? ;) In all seriousness I hope you are good out their in England and everyone is washing their hands and keeping their distance. Hope all of you and your families stay as healthy as can be during this time!

I kinda liked the 2016 one! I rarely actually wanted to hear it when booting up my game (usually either my computer is muted or already playing music) but it grew on me since I was too lazy to remove or replace it.

I don't TEW music will ever surpass the sheer meme potential of KEEP IT HARDCORE but we've got to let Wrestling MPire have something I guess

I think the real question everyone is missing here is what awful piece of "music" will be chosen as the theme of this years game?

After I get tired of the theme, I replace it with a wrestler's theme. I'm currently using "Huka Blues" by Harry Slash & The Slashtones (Sabu's ECW theme). I keep the old one around though, "Take The Bow" is not a bad little tune.

I kinda liked the 2016 one! I rarely actually wanted to hear it when booting up my game (usually either my computer is muted or already playing music) but it grew on me since I was too lazy to remove or replace it.

I don't TEW music will ever surpass the sheer meme potential of KEEP IT HARDCORE but we've got to let Wrestling MPire have something I guess

Hahaha I love the music too, it gets me HYPED for some booking!

MLB The Show, for once

Don't forget OOTP Baseball. You could use the demos to carry over a save from the 2012 version all the way up to the 2020 version if you wanted to.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46105" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Kidding aside, if there is going to be music, I think there should be an option to let it play in the menu's while editing the database at least.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That would be cool, but I'm normally have spotify or something on anyway when I'm editing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="crownsy" data-cite="crownsy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46105" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That would be cool, but I'm normally have spotify or something on anyway when I'm editing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same here, but if it could all be confined to the TEW application, it would just be better and easier.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tom Bombadil" data-cite="Tom Bombadil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46105" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>built-in music player app let's go<p> </p><p> call it iTEWnes</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is it possible to have this comment framed or put somewhere where it is seen by everyone? This is easily the best comment this site has ever gotten. I legit want the music player to continue no matter where you go when you're playing. I think that would be really cool. I could see people making some banger playlists. The music feature as it's always been has seemed extremely underutilized. </p><p> </p><p> Plus, I don't know laws. But I feel ITEWnes is legally different enough to be the actual name of the feature!</p>