A Playboy in Puerto Rico [FCW, C'Verse]

pAEq6gk.jpg
  CmBMMmQ.jpg

COTT Expansion
The Confederation of the Territories has announced that they are expanding from where they have been the past few years.  Started by Sam Keith in 2011, it originally included MAW in Baltimore, NYCW in New York City, and CZCW in San Diego.  In 2012, it expanded to include OLLIE in Mexico and 4C in Toronto.  Now, at the start of 2016 it has expanded even further.  Officially joining the COTT are CILL, also in Mexico, Angel Atheltic Association in Seatle, Queens of American Wrestling in Texas , All Canada Pro Wrestling based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, and FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling in Puerto Rico.

With the expansion of COTT also comes the addition of two new COTT-sanctioned World Titles.  The World Junior Heavyweight Championship, for male wrestlers that are under 230 pounds, and the World Women's Championship -- for the female competitors in the COTT.

DCZO952.jpg

FCW Shake Up

News is coming out of San Juan, Puerto Rico, that long-time FCW booker Mikel Jiminez, better known to wrestling audiences as Handsome Stranger, has voluntarily given up his role as senior matchmaker for the organization.  Jiminez had been the matchmaker since October of 2011 -- when he was given the book after the tragic death of Shawn Gonzalez.  Jiminez will continue to serve as a wrestler on the roster and is said to be poised to be an advisor for the new matchmaker.

The man taking Jiminez' place as matchmaker for FCW is none other than seasoned independent wrestling manager "Playboy" Jake Sawyer.  This is definitely seen as a shocking move in wrestling.  Sawyer has never had the book for any name organization and his only real claim to fame is a failed five month run in Total Championship Wrestling.  While Sawyer has not booked for any name organizations, he has booked for several small time independent shows in-and-around his native Charleston, South Carolina.

Wrestling insiders are said to be shocked at the move to appoint Sawyer when there were many other qualified candidates for the part.  Sawyer's first show at the helm is scheduled to be January's FREEDOM Fighters.  We will be sure to keep you posted of any new developments.

dCLnspm.jpg

Author's Note: With The Climb officially done, I decided it was time to roll out a project I have been mulling over for quite some time. The geographic isolation of Puerto Rico appeals to me -- as does the opportunity to not be the owner and just be the booker (so I can get fired if I do a bad job). FCW is a traditional product but should end up being a bit more violent due to my envisioning it to be similar to WWC in real life -- and WWC has a lot of blood. I also am intrigued by booking around Puerto Rican Power.

I'm going to try to create a different feel in this diary. Some of the Climb's favorites will not be making any full-time appearances and some may make occasional appearances, but I want to try to develop new stars. In The Climb, I was able to make Riley McManus something major, I hope to find someone in this to do that with.

I hope you join me in this journey. It will be different from The Climb, but I hope to continue to elevate small companies that don't get as much love. Let's see what happens when the Playboy arrives in Puerto Rico...

Also to note: I'm playing in King_Bison's TITAN Factory mod so all of his TITAN factory graduates are in the game. And like normal, I have added in all of the broadcasters from Derek_B's wonderful 1997 mod to the game, because I always feel that the CVerse is lacking in regional television networks that have been the life blood of professional since the 1950s. I've also made King Malietoa and The Brisbane Devil available to work in the USA because, well, I wanted to bring them into FCW and see if I can do something with them in this game.

Without further adieu... I present to you, A Playboy In Puerto Rico.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Company Details

DCZO952.jpg

FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling

Based in: Puerto Rico

Starting Size: Small

Starting Money: $225,000.

Owner

CfLDWpW.jpg

Puerto Rican Power

Booker/User Character

SkNMXPK.jpg

"Playboy" Jake Sawyer

J7OjZG9.jpg

Owner Goals

Wnf8UN6.png?1

J7OjZG9.jpg

Current Champions

EBRU0Fu.jpg

FCW Puerto Rican Champion

K47yyJp.jpg

Texas Pete (won at FREEDOM'S Gate, Friday Week 2, October 2016)

Previous Champions

17. Puerto Rican Power [x7] [Jul. 16 - Oct. 16]

16. Giant Brody [May 16 - Jul. 16]

15. Puerto Rican Power [x6] [Jan. 16 - May 16]

14. Hell's Bouncer [x2] [Jul. 15 - Jan. 16]

13. Puerto Rican Power [x5] [Dec. 14 - Jul. 15]

12. Mainstream Hernandez [Nov. 14 - Dec. 14]

11. Puerto Rican Power [x4] [Jun. 14 - Nov. 14]

10. Titan [Oct. 13 - Jun. 14]

9. Bradford Peverell [Mar. 13 - Oct. 13]

8. Billy Russell [Jul. 12 - Mar. 13]

7. Leper Messiah [Feb. 12 - Jul. 12]

6. Puerto Rican Power [x3] [Jun. 11 - Feb. 12]

5. Handsome Stranger [Dec. 10 - Jun. 11]

4. Shawn Gonzalez [Jun. 10 - Dec. 10]

3. Puerto Rican Power [x2] [Apr. 09 - Jun. 10]

2. Hell's Bouncer [Dec. 08 - Apr. 09]

1. Puerto Rican Power [sep. 07- Dec. 08]

ZZtOm5F.jpg

FCW People's Champion

9yWLESb.jpg

Xavi Ferrera (won at FREEDOM Fighters, Friday Week 2, January 2017)

Previous Champions

16. Jesus Chavez [x2] [May '16 - Jan '17]

15. Ox Mastadon [Nov. 15 - May 16]

14. Carlos Gonzalez [Jun. 15 - Nov. 15]

13. Giant Brody [x2] [Dec. 14 - Jun. 15]

12. Akima Brave [Aug. 14 - Dec. 14]

11. Giant Brody [Mar. 14 - Aug. 14]

10. Matt Hocking [Jul. 13 - Mar. 14]

9. Rudy Velasquez [Oct. 12 - Jul. 13]

8. Kirk Jameson [Feb. 12 - Oct. 12]

7. Jesus Chavez [Aug. 11 - Feb. 12]

6. Bradford Peverell [x2] [Dec. 10 - Aug. 11]

5. Titan [Mar. 10 - Dec. 10]

4. Mainstream Hernandez [Aug. 09 - Mar. 10]

3. The Sensational Singh [Jan. 09 - Aug. 09]

2. Bradford Peverell [May 08 - Jan. 09]

1. Handsome Stranger [Oct. 07 - May 08]

X8yrari.jpg

FCW Tag Team Champions

ctdogEb.jpgO0HQDnw.jpg

Samoan Demolition (won at Freedom Fighters, Friday Week 2, January 2017)

Previous Champions

15. The Latino Kings [x5] [Apr. 16 - Jan '17]

14. The Ring Generals [Mar. 16 - Apr. 16]

13. The Puerto Rican Boys [x2] [Jul. 15 - Mar. 16]

12. The Wasteland Warriors [Dec. 14 - Jul. 15]

11. The Latino Kings [x4] [Mar. 14 - Dec. 14]

10. The 937lbs Express [x3][Apr. 13 - Mar. 14]

9. The Puerto Rican Boys [Aug. 12 - Apr. 13]

8. The Latino Kings [x3] [Oct. 11 - Aug. 12]

7. The Sensational Singh & Kirk Jameson [May 11 - Oct. 11]

6. The 937lbs Express [x2] [Nov. 10 - May 11]

5. Natural Storm [x2] [Apr. 10 - Nov. 10]

4. The Latino Kings [x2] [sep. 09 - Apr. 10]

3. Natural Storm [Feb. 09 - Sep. 09]

2. The 937lbs Express [Jul. 08 - Feb. 09]

1. The Latino Kings [Oct. 07 - Jul. 08.]

2o0BxLG.jpg

FCW Trios Champions

pmgybRG.jpgIFOo1wX.jpgT09Rg82.jpg

The 937lbs Express & Bull Wrecker [won at FREEDOM to Choose, Friday Week 2, November 2016]

Previous Champions

Show Index

Jan - Freedom Fighters

Jan - FREEDOM Fighters

Feb - The Fight for FREEDOM

Mar - FREEDOM of the City

Apr - FREEDOM of Speech

May - FREEDOM or Death 9

Jun - FREEDOM'S Fury

Jul - The FREEDOM Movement

Aug - FREEDOM'S Children

Sep - FREEDOM of Expression

Oct- FREEDOM'S Gate

Nov - FREEDOM to Choose

Dec - One Night of FREEDOM

Roster Page

zNU7PLH.png

Zk9UOdB.jpgmcaVs45.jpgCixK4tB.jpgBbRZsZy.jpgVGlnlE2.jpg

"The Tap Out Artist" Billy Russell | "Big Ham" Bobby Ray | Boriken Love Machine, Jr. | "Hands of Stone" Bradford Peverell | "Big" Bubba Joe

T09Rg82.jpgRVVq9TC.jpg2d7AjCv.jpgN0EobTV.jpgwV44EFi.jpg

Bull Wrecker | "The Maniac" Carlos Gonzalez | Curtis Shaw | "The Triple Threat" Davis Wayne Newton | "The Hardcore Messiah" Doug Peak

wfzgs9g.jpgqEGNGf4.jpg

E-Z |Giant Brody

tuWdkaa.jpgCjvP6M4.jpgVZgDsYT.jpgA9udpY5.jpgZ30xIN6.jpg

Handsome Stranger | Hector Galindo | Island Boy Apollo | Jesus Chavez | Joffy "The Jackhammer" Laine

D8ZZvVa.jpgIFOo1wX.jpgctdogEb.jpgoOV59ZT.jpg6QLzl6X.jpg

Kid San Juan | King Kong Kennedy | King Malietoa | Kip Keenan | Knuckles

1tJSgDJ.jpgVph4AOA.jpgpmgybRG.jpgymzRpWV.jpgA0jHgQM.jpg

Molokai "Full Phat" Milk | Mutant | Nate DeMarcus| Ox Mastadon | Prometheus

CfLDWpW.jpg1JG1fgQ.jpgzkGoqN6.jpgo2Bp118.jpgeVP4PSv.jpg

Puerto Rican Power| "Ice Cold" Ray Snow | Ricochet Ramone | "The Real Deal" Rob Reynolds | Rudy Velasquez

amxAmbi.jpgMZUn0Uw.jpg

Sanchez Villiano | Shady K

K47yyJp.jpgPMln9J3.jpgO0HQDnw.jpg9yWLESb.jpg

Texas Pete | Tex Tegan | The Brisbane Devil | Xavi Ferrera |

Tag Teams & Stables

Death Row - Shady K & Knuckles

Dem Boys - Bobby Ray & Bubba Joe

Mexican Hardcore Killahs - E-Z & Sanchez Villano

Samoan Demolition - King Malietoa & The Brisbane Devil

The 937lb Express - Ox Mastadon & King Kong Kennedy

The All-Americans - Kip Keenan & Nate DeMarcus

The Latino Kings - Hector Galindo & Rudy Velasquez

The Latino Kings - Hector Galindo, Jesus Chavez, & Rudy Velasquez

The Lion-Catcher Club - Kip Keenan, Nate DeMarcus, & Mark Griffin

The Puerto Rican Boys - Island Boy Apollo & Kid San Juan

The Wasteland Warriors - Mutant & Bull Wrecker

Managers and Personalities

DiAXFmu.jpg

Carl Batch. Manager of The 937lbs Express

b8H7ljh.jpg

Maryam Vega. Valet of Kirk Jameson.

SkNMXPK.jpg

"Playboy" Jake Sawayer. Manager of Xavi Ferrera & Samoan Demolition

Other Staff

dhuMVtK.jpg

Rico Santana. Road Agent & Producer.

TpCOPHT.jpg

Ryan Holland. Referee.

0chx0mA.jpg

Lee Bambino. Play by Play Announcer.

Vj19frX.jpg

Cueball Lynch. Color Commentator.

Very interested to see what you do.

For me, I always try to make one or two of the Puerto Rican wrestlers in-game be relatives of Puerto Rican Power.

My recruiting standards are usually out of work Mexicans, and I try always to expand to the South East and Tri-state. I also never join the COTT, though I do work with PSW.

Granted, most games die a year in, so I'm going to dissect your game plan to see what I never considered.

After only getting caught up on The Climb over the last couple of weeks, looking forward to getting in on 'the ground floor' for this one. I've not played a lot as FCW, but looking forward to seeing what your version looks like!

I'm only 15 pages into the Climb, so super-sad to hear it's done - but like you, excited to be in at the ground floor here! Looks awesome, Historian. :)

I've just started an FCW save, with a touring schedule. I've got plans to bring in women and a trios title. I've joined the COTT too.

Your early moves will be most interesting. Jameson will be offered by USPW inside two days but you may be lucky to keep DWN and Velasquez.

Presumably Joffy and Kip will be your best bets for a franchise player a la Riley.

CfLDWpW.jpgSkNMXPK.jpg

Andres Hernandez, professionally known as Puerto Rican Power, sat across from me. At six feet six inches and three hundred twenty pounds of muscle, he was an incredibly imposing sight. He was also universally beloved throughout the Caribbean. He was also the man who had called me down here to San Juan. He had flown me down here and had a car bring me to Gymnasium Aguada. The gym he owns and often uses as a venue for his shows. It’s also where he’s been running FCW since Shawn Gonzalez passed away.

The massive man had shaken my hand when I got here -- and his hand swallowed mine. He studied me. “I’m taking a big chance on you.”

There was no generosity in his voice. Nothing other than straight forward business. “I’ve already been universally mocked by this decision. Mitch told me I was insane. John called me in disbelief. Do not make a fool out of me.”

Jeez. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I didn’t say that, of course. This is a man who could put his hand on my head and squeeze it until my eyeballs popped out of my skull. “So why did you pick me?”

It was an honest question. I wasn’t at the top of anyone’s employment list. No one was knocking down my door for full-time jobs. Not since Total Championship Wrestling. That was almost a decade ago. Almost a damn decade. No one asked me for my side of the story. No one asked me about how I felt sabotaged. Set up to fail. They didn’t give me any major clients. They didn’t give me anyone they really wanted to get over. They set me up to show the world that I wasn’t a big deal and the world bought it.

The big man interrupted my thoughts. “It was actually Mikel’s idea. He thought you had good ideas when he worked those shows in South Carolina. He said you had worked those crowds into a frenzy. He thought you’d be able to do the same down here. To capture that anger and heat. We need heat down here. We run on blood and passion and the fans throwing batteries and rocks and trying to get into the ring. The kind of heat that you grew up watching. I need you to bring that here. Mikel thinks you can and I trust Mikel.”

Now I understood. He wanted southern pro wrestling heat in the Islands again. They had that heat for the first few years they were in operation, but recently they had grown stagnant. The loss of Titan and Mainstream Hernandez had really cut into their operation. Plus Matt Hocking had left. So had Akima. And if the reports were to be believed, their top heel Hell’s Bouncer would soon be following in the footsteps of many of the guys who had been made top stars. They needed an injection of blood and I was probably the best candidate for that. Sneer could probably do it better, but there was no way he was going to live in Puerto Rico. Brayfield already had the book in Texas. So that left me.

“I understand. Get some heat. Develop some stars. Start some riots.” I said a little tongue-in-cheek.

“And make some God damn money.” The big man said to me. And I understood what he wanted. After all, the old saying in wrestling is that blood red turns dollar green and he wanted a lot of green.

There was a knock on the door and a former professional fighter “The Tap Out Artist” Billy Russell was standing there. “You wanted to see me?”

Zk9UOdB.jpg

At forty-one years old, Russell was still in incredible shape. He was a late transitioner to wrestling. He had been in his thirties when he made the jump, but he was an excellent pro. He really understood it.

“Yes I did. I have a job for you, Billy.” The boss said.

Billy nodded. “What do you need.”

“I want you to head up the new Puerto Rican School of Wrestling.” He said and both Billy and I did a double-take. FCW used to be stocked by Shawn Gonzalez’ Lone Wolf Lair. This would be the first time they have had a training school since Shawn died. “It is time.” He said as if he could read our minds. “We need to get new talents and stars. The mainland keeps coming for our stars. We need to have a place to keep pulling talent. You’re the best option for a trainer here. You live here. You understand what I need. I trust you.”

At least the boss was honest. Billy looked at me. We didn’t really know each other. We would have to get to know each other. He looked back at Puerto Rican Power. The boss. “Okay. I’d be happy to.” He knew better than to question his general. It was clear that Andres Hernandez ran a tight ship. I couldn’t be upset at that.

---------------------

L9woSsI.jpg

“Guys, did you hear the news out of Puerto Rico? They’ve hired Jake Sawyer to be their matchmaker. Jake Sawyer. What the hell has he ever done? Nothing. That’s what he’s done. Absolutely nothing. You’d be better off giving the book to some random guy off the street.”

Phil Vibert did not hold anything back on the latest Vibert’s Voice. I can’t say I was pleased. What had I ever done to him? Nothing. I had never even met him.

L9woSsI.jpg

“You know me. I just say what is on my mind and I think this was a terrible decision. If you’re trying to inject new life into a company or change something up, go with someone who has a track record. Sawyer hasn’t even been consistently employed by a name organization. He wasn’t a good enough manager to get consistent work -- why does anyone think he’s going to be a good enough to book for a real company? I give him six months before he’s fired.

Six months, Phil? Okay. Well we will see if you’re right. Power gave me the right to hire new talent before our first show -- so I put out some calls. First I called Pittsburg. They have a guy there named Xavi Ferrera who I think should be brought into FCW. He’s Puerto Rican. He was a collegiate star. A great athlete. He’d be a great addition to the roster and could be a big young star.

Then I called up Dread to see if his redneck, hillbilly tag team Dem Boyz was available to work some dates. They were green, but they were big and could talk and could be a good babyface tag team for us. I was also bringing in a Samoan duo from Australia -- Samoan Demolition -- that I think could be a major, major draw. Molokai Milk, Ray Snow, Boriken Love Machine Jr., and Ricochet Ramone rounded out my hirings for now. Boriken, Ramone, and Xavi were all Puerto Rican. Snow as just a good hand that needed a gig. Some fresh blood into the system. I had something to prove. I was going to prove it.

G52S28x.png

We can officially announce that FCW and Los Angeles-based Invincible Pro Wrestling have agreed to a working agreement between the two companies. IPW is owned by Gil Thomas and former DAVE Champion Nemesis is the matchmaker.

With 2016 under way, we can officially announce the first card for 2016. On Friday of Week 2 of January -- we will be travelling to the Gymnasium Aguada for FREEDOM Fighters. You can get your tickets at the building or here on FCW.com.

IzDRn1D.png

Friday Week 2, January 2016

Live from Gymnasium Aguad in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Bell Time: 7PM AST.

Main Event

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

Caribbean Strap Match

FCW Puerto Rican Championship

Puerto Rican Power versus Hell's Bouncer ©

Semi Main Event

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

"The Tap Out Artist" Billy Russell versus Handsome Stranger

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

"The Maniac" Carlos Gonzalez versus "The Marksman" Kirk Jameson presented by Maryam Vega

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

FCW People's Championship

Kip Keenan versus Ox Mastadon © presented by Carl Batch

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

Joffy Laine versus Xavi Ferrera presented by "Playboy" Jake Sawyer

Tag Team Match

Thirty Minute time Limit

FCW Tag Team Championship

The Wasteland Warriors versus The Puerto Rican Boys ©

Opening Match

Singles Match

Twenty Minute Time Limit

Ricochet Ramone versus "Ice Cold" Ray Snow

Main Event

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

Caribbean Strap Match

Semi Main Event

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

"The Maniac" Carlos Gonzalez versus "The Marksman" Kirk Jameson presented by Maryam Vega

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match

Thirty Minute time Limit

Opening Match

Singles Match

Twenty Minute Time Limit

I don't know a huge amount about trhe FCW roster, but I'll have a go at round one.

IzDRn1D.png

Friday Week 2, January 2016

Live from Gymnasium Aguad in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Bell Time: 7PM AST.

Main Event

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

Caribbean Strap Match

I think that Hell's Bouncer usually signs for USPW, so need to get the title off of him before he jumps ship.

Semi Main Event

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

From the narratives it sounds like Billy Russell will be your right hand man, at least to start with.

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

As good as Jameson is, he's on his way out. Got to move some of that pop back onto someone who is staying.

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

Purely based on his eleven month run in The Climb

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

He's being managed by your user character, guaranteed pick. :D

Tag Team Match

Thirty Minute time Limit

Champs to retain

Opening Match

Singles Match

Twenty Minute Time Limit

Going for the local boy.

<p>Main Event</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Sixty Minute Time Limit</p><p>

Caribbean Strap Match</p><p>

FCW Puerto Rican Championship</p><p>

<strong>Puerto Rican Power</strong> versus Hell's Bouncer ©</p><p>

<em>We know Bouncer isnt likely to stick around.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Semi Main Event</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Thirty Minute Time Limit</p><p>

<strong>"The Tap Out Artist" Billy Russell</strong> versus Handsome Stranger</p><p>

<em>This will likely steal the show.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>"The Maniac" Carlos Gonzalez</strong> versus "The Marksman" Kirk Jameson presented by Maryam Vega</p><p>

<em>The Marksman is likely to be heading to US Pro Dub too.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

FCW People's Championship</p><p>

Kip Keenan versus <strong>Ox Mastadon</strong> © presented by Carl Batch</p><p>

<em>Keenan is likely your future but the Batch factor means he is likely to get a defence or two out of the way.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Joffy Laine</strong> versus Xavi Ferrera presented by "Playboy" Jake Sawyer</p><p>

<em>Xavi is likely another hot prospect but perhaps too new?</em></p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Match</p><p>

Thirty Minute time Limit</p><p>

FCW Tag Team Championship</p><p>

The Wasteland Warriors versus <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys ©</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<em>As good as Mutant might be, i think this may be too early.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Twenty Minute Time Limit</p><p>

Ricochet Ramone versus <strong>"Ice Cold" Ray Snow</strong></p><p>

<em>Get behind the Ice Man, Ricochet's time will come.</em></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smw88" data-cite="smw88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47006" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Main Event<p> Singles Match</p><p> Sixty Minute Time Limit</p><p> Caribbean Strap Match</p><p> FCW Puerto Rican Championship</p><p> <strong>Puerto Rican Power</strong> versus Hell's Bouncer ©</p><p> <em>It's been implied that Bouncer is leaving the company so putting the belt on the local hero makes sense. </em></p><p> </p><p> Semi Main Event</p><p> Singles Match</p><p> Thirty Minute Time Limit</p><p> "The Tap Out Artist" <strong>Billy Russell</strong> versus Handsome Stranger</p><p> <em>It looks like Billy will be playing an important role so I suspect he'll be kept strong while you build up someone for him to give the rub to</em></p><p> </p><p> Singles Match</p><p> Thirty Minute Time Limit</p><p> "The Maniac" <strong> Carlos Gonzalez</strong> versus "The Marksman" Kirk Jameson presented by Maryam Vega</p><p> <em>Kirk is most probably leaving the company so going with Carlos here</em></p><p> </p><p> Singles Match</p><p> Thirty Minute Time Limit</p><p> FCW People's Championship</p><p> Kip Keenan versus <strong>Ox Mastadon</strong> © presented by Carl Batch</p><p> <em>It's to soon for Kip and Ox rules</em></p><p> </p><p> Singles Match</p><p> Thirty Minute Time Limit</p><p> Joffy Laine versus <strong>Xavi Ferrera</strong> presented by "Playboy" Jake Sawyer</p><p> <em>You've sung his praises, he's a new local boy, it's his debut and he's managed by your UC. No way is he losing this</em></p><p> </p><p> Tag Team Match</p><p> Thirty Minute time Limit</p><p> FCW Tag Team Championship</p><p> The Wasteland Warriors versus <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys ©</strong></p><p> <em>Feel good win for the hometown boys</em></p><p> </p><p> Opening Match</p><p> Singles Match</p><p> Twenty Minute Time Limit</p><p> Ricochet Ramone versus "Ice Cold" <strong>Ray Snow</strong></p><p> <em>Snow could be the midcard gatekeeper for the company if booked right so he needs to start gaining some momentum </em></p></div></blockquote>

<p>Main Event</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Bouncer's on his way out, makes sense to move the belt here</p><p> </p><p>

Semi Main Event</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>"The Tap Out Artist" Billy Russell</strong> versus Handsome Stranger</p><p>

Billy seems important to the story to start, he's my pick here</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>"The Maniac" Carlos Gonzalez</strong> versus "The Marksman" Kirk Jameson presented by Maryam Vega</p><p>

Again someone who's normally gone by the first month, I see that happening here. Gonzalez makes sense</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Ox retains here.</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Joffy Laine versus <strong>Xavi Ferrera</strong> presented by "Playboy" Jake Sawyer</p><p>

I think Joffy has Riley like potential for this company, but it's not just gonna be handed to him</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Match</p><p>

The Wasteland Warriors versus <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys</strong> ©</p><p>

I Like The Puerto Rican Boys here, only to set up for Samoan Demolition down the line</p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Ricochet Ramone</strong> versus "Ice Cold" Ray Snow</p><p>

Pretty Sure Ricochet is a face, easy way to make the crowd happy with having a new local signing win</p>

<p>Excited to be getting in on the ground floor. FCW has some decent in-ring guys and your brought in solid workers. </p><p> </p><p>

Main Event</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Puerto Rican Power</strong> versus Hell's Bouncer ©- Bouncer is leaving or will be soon so he's got to drop it unless you're planning a tournament for the vacated belt.</p><p> </p><p>

Semi Main Event</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

"<strong>The Tap Out Artist" Billy Russell</strong> versus Handsome Stranger- stranger is probably in time decline so get what you can from him</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>"The Maniac" Carlos Gonzalez</strong> versus "The Marksman" Kirk Jameson presented by Maryam Vega-same as Bouncer, Kirk is probably on his way out</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Kip Keenan versus <strong>Ox Mastadon</strong> © presented by Carl Batch-Keenan could be the future but it's not his time yet</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Joffy Laine versus <strong>Xavi Ferrera</strong> presented by "Playboy" Jake Sawyer-two future stars that will probably meet up a few times</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Match</p><p>

The Wasteland Warriors versus <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys</strong> ©-champs to retain until you find someone better </p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Ricochet Ramone versus <strong>"Ice Cold" Ray Snow</strong>-Snow is a good fit</p>

<p>Main Event</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Puerto Rican Power</strong> versus Hell's Bouncer ©</p><p> </p><p>

Semi Main Event</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

"The Tap Out Artist" Billy Russell versus <strong>Handsome Stranger</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>"The Maniac" Carlos Gonzalez</strong> versus "The Marksman" Kirk Jameson presented by Maryam Vega</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Kip Keenan</strong> versus Ox Mastadon © presented by Carl Batch</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Joffy Laine</strong> versus Xavi Ferrera presented by "Playboy" Jake Sawyer</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Match</p><p>

The Wasteland Warriors versus <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Ricochet Ramone versus <strong>"Ice Cold" Ray Snow</strong></p>

<p>Main Event</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Puerto Rican Power</strong> versus Hell's Bouncer ©</p><p> </p><p>

Semi Main Event</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>"The Tap Out Artist" Billy Russell</strong> versus Handsome Stranger</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>"The Maniac" Carlos Gonzalez</strong> versus "The Marksman" Kirk Jameson presented by Maryam Vega</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Kip Keenan</strong> versus Ox Mastadon © presented by Carl Batch</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Joffy Laine</strong> versus Xavi Ferrera presented by "Playboy" Jake Sawyer</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Match</p><p>

The Wasteland Warriors versus <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Ricochet Ramone versus <strong>"Ice Cold" Ray Snow</strong></p>

<p>Caribbean Strap Match</p><p>

<em>Bouncer is on borrowed time, so he passes the strap to the owner and big star for now until another champion can be built up</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Almost a coin toss, but Stranger's brand of sports entertainment feels less fitting with the new direction the product is going</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Building up the monster alongside some Shawn Gonzalez nostalgia</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The Bull in the W.... oops, wrong diary</em></p><p> </p><p>

Joffy Laine versus <strong>Xavi Ferrera</strong> presented by "Playboy" Jake Sawyer</p><p>

<em>Xavi is great, he's a Puerto Rican in Puerto Rico and managed by the UC/booker. Nuff said</em></p><p> </p><p>

The Wasteland Warriors versus <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys</strong> ©</p><p>

<em>Love Mutant, but Bull is probably building up popularity before they get any gold</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ricochet Ramone</strong> versus "Ice Cold" Ray Snow</p><p>

<em>I can see Ramone be a better fit than strong style Snow</em></p>

<p>FCW Puerto Rican Championship</p><p>

<em>Bouncer's on the way out and Power should lose, like, twice a year</em></p><p> </p><p>

"The Tap Out Artist" Billy Russell versus <strong>Handsome Stranger</strong></p><p>

<em>You need a heel for Power to beat next month and Stranger's the obvious choice</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Jameson tends to disappear quite quickly, and Carlos can be good if you manage him properly</em></p><p> </p><p>

Kip Keenan versus <strong>Ox Mastadon ©</strong> presented by Carl Batch</p><p>

<em>Because that 'tache</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Either guy could take this but you're with Xavi so I figure there's a plan there</em></p><p> </p><p>

The Wasteland Warriors versus <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys ©</strong></p><p>

<em>Mutant has potential but Bull Wreckers always underperforms for me so I can't see a title change here</em></p><p> </p><p>

Ricochet Ramone versus <strong>"Ice Cold" Ray Snow</strong></p><p>

<em>Ray's pretty good, at least as a general rule</em></p>

<p>Oddly enough, some of your starting CWL guys would be perfect for FCW.</p><p> </p><p>

In the few games I had FCW join the COTT, I gave Power a version of the Lawler-in-Memphis World Title chase, where he kept trying to get the COTT World title and had to deal with mercs and opposition. Desert Storm, Sgt. Bubba and Silencer usually made it into FCW for a few months to try and keep him away from Lopez or whoever was currently the champ. Because of Tri-State having a lot of Puerto Ricans IRL and it's in-game value, I usually tried to tie in the title chase with some heels from PSW or NYCW getting involved as well.</p>