Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

Ok so this one might sound weird, but I had an idea for a TEW save where a company gets bought by a massive business (usually outside of wrestling), however I can't come up with a name for that, can't think of anything. I'm looking for something nice like Amazon, Microsoft or Sony. Please help!

Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net

I need to rename The American Cobras.

They've joined a stable called "The Era" that is headed by Jay Chord and also features Ernest Youngman.

I'm looking at something like "The Revival" but not that...

The Recoil? Like how a snake coils? Play on their own name, but also ready to 'attack' as a new entity? Recoil and attack?

Well IRL, TNA had the All Wheels Wrestling and Ring ka King projects going on, and there's also Global Force Wrestling. And I guess there was the United Wrestling Federation that the Hebners did with Hermie Sadler that largely booked TNA talents. And don't forget the NWA brand itself. So you could reprise one of those, maybe.

You also have the IMPACT, KNOCKOUTS and XPLOSION brands going on. Taking the XPLOSION concept and extending it into the XTREME concept is one possibility, to be sure.

All of this.

Also another thought... why not keep both versions of the company as separate entities.

TNA: keep the X title, maybe some x tag titles and the world. You could use any show name above, or something like 'unleashed' flows well off of the full 'total nonstop action' name. If it exists in the game, keep the 6 sided ring

Impact: the more WWEish brand, keep the grand champion, tag and tv titles. 4 sided ring.

knockouts can be on either, both, or a third brand

You could evolve this naturally actually off of IRL stories...Hogan or someone similar comes in and steers it towards the more traditional WWEish product on Impact, including renaming it Impact Wrestling, the originals don't like it and revolt with TNA returning as an offshoot brand (in which case the show could also be something along the lines of Revolt or Rebellion for the TNA brand).

All of this.

Also another thought... why not keep both versions of the company as separate entities.

TNA: keep the X title, maybe some x tag titles and the world. You could use any show name above, or something like 'unleashed' flows well off of the full 'total nonstop action' name. If it exists in the game, keep the 6 sided ring

Impact: the more WWEish brand, keep the grand champion, tag and tv titles. 4 sided ring.

knockouts can be on either, both, or a third brand

You could evolve this naturally actually off of IRL stories...Hogan or someone similar comes in and steers it towards the more traditional WWEish product on Impact, including renaming it Impact Wrestling, the originals don't like it and revolt with TNA returning as an offshoot brand (in which case the show could also be something along the lines of Revolt or Rebellion for the TNA brand).

I actually do a version of this myself, only instead of IMPACT I have TCW as the traditional brand and TNA as the hardcore brand. That way, they're both "Total".

I'm planning on forming a tag team of Magnus Cage and Ferdinand Arneaux, but I haven't settled on a name. Both of their gimmicks involve being annoyingly arrogant, and I want their team name to reflect that.

Does anyone have any ideas?

The Entitlement? Birthright? World's Smartest Tag Team?

I'm playing tew 2020 with NWA, I have yet to book a show but I just hired Jacob Fatu and I have an interesting storyline for him but I wanted him as a leader of a stable so I went and bought 2 of his family members Afa Jr and Lance Anoa'i they are all apart of the big Samoan family of wrestling i will rebrand both of them to have Fatu and their last name but I Need a name for a stable what should I call them?

Legacy of Doom

Samoan Wrecking Club

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShaunGBD" data-cite="ShaunGBD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Stable name for<p> </p><p> Logan Wolfsbaine</p><p> Matt Faith</p><p> Ernest Youngment</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm doing a similar 2nd gen stable and calling it Birthright.</p>

I'm looking for new title names for my puro company called Royal Ring: International. I have the IRWA Heavyweight Championship (main event), the IRWA Pan-Pacific Championship (upper midcard), the IRWA Junior Heavyweight Championship, the IRWA Openweight U-30 Championship, the IRWA Tag Team Championships and retired but might bring back the IRWA Six-Man Tag Team Championships. I already like those names, but I want to go for something more. I really like the Stardom championship names and I would love to have something like that for my company. Also like Dragon Gate's titles names. If anyone could help me it would be appreciated, you're all great with naming stuff, lol.

EDIT: Just to add more details, when I say I'm looking for something like Stardom and Dragon Gate's titles, I mean by the way they name their titles. For example Dragon Gate has Open the Dream Gate Championship (Main-event), Open the Brave Gate Championship (Mid-card), Open the Twin Gate Championship (Tag team), Open the Triangle Gate Championship (Six-man). While Stardom has World of Stardom Championship (Main-event), Wonder of Stardom Championship (Midcard), Goddess of Stardom Championship (Tag team), Artist of Stardom Championship (Six-man). They all have title names similar except for one word. I think I'm ok for the one word, I just need help finding the name for the titles.

Stable name for

Logan Wolfsbaine

Matt Faith

Ernest Youngment

The Young Money Mint.

I already like those names, but I want to go for something more. I really like the Stardom championship names and I would love to have something like that for my company. Also like Dragon Gate's titles names. If anyone could help me it would be appreciated, you're all great with naming stuff, lol.

Open the Royal Ring or XXX of the Royal Ring would work, no?

I need a punk themed tag name for Sabrina Wells and Becca Barton.
Blinksum 223? Ink, Inc? Avril's Angels?

Would appreciate some help in fleshing out a promotional identity in a real world game.

I'm doing a modification to a Real World Mod where Mitsuharu Misawa and company stay in AJPW until 2002, closing up that company on its 30th anniversary. As per IRL, Misawa and friends form their own company, but because of the delay to 2003, Genichiro Tenryu (brought back to AJPW for the anniversary close up years) forms a third company with Toshiaki Kawada, Riki Choshu and Kensuke Sasaki that replaces the King's Road contingent of Mutoh's AJPW and the WJ promotion that Choshu briefly ran and sank. Mutoh's in ZERO-One with Hashimoto, if anyone's curious.

Anyway, I'm really struggling to come up with a suitable promotion name for the AJPW successor. While there's a few candidates from IRL like KINGDOM, Pro Wrestling KINGSROAD, OUDOU and the WJ promotion mentioned previously, they all feel very derivative of AJPW and not in a good way. I've played around with other names like Revolution Pro (both Tenryu and Choshu had Revolution as a nickname / stable), Oriental (either Heroes / Pro Wrestling / Wrestling Entertainment) and a couple of one-offs like Fighting World or Iron Japan Wrestling, but I can't really seem to settle on one of them or pick one completely new.

Figured I'd ask if anyone had any suggestions. The theming has to feel a bit like 1980s AJPW, since there's going to be a fair few veterans from that era, but otherwise I'm open to ideas.

Okay. Maybe I'm totally out in left field here. I know little of Japanese wrestling and promotion names like Dragon Gate, Pro Wrestlng NOAH and STARDOM tend to sound really bizarre to me. But given your interest in the King's Road style of product, the thought that comes to my mind is to focus on that air of the nobility. So a name like Wrestle Palace or Royal Lane.

Okay. Maybe I'm totally out in left field here. I know little of Japanese wrestling and promotion names like Dragon Gate, Pro Wrestlng NOAH and STARDOM tend to sound really bizarre to me. But given your interest in the King's Road style of product, the thought that comes to my mind is to focus on that air of the nobility. So a name like Wrestle Palace or Royal Lane.

Stardom is the one I know nothing about, but Dragon Gate came from Toryumon (meaning to Ascend the Dragon Gate) and honored Ultimo Dragon, the founder. Pro Wrestling NOAH was about 'building an ark', because Misawa and his chosen had left behind AJPW. A really weird one would be Muga World Pro Wrestling. Muga means Selflessness, and Osamu Nishimura and Tatsumi Fujinami chose it to reflect the path they wished to follow after leaving New Japan. When Osamu Nishimura left, he owned the right to Muga, so Fujinami merged his nickname (The Dragon) with Traditional (reflecting his era) to form Dradition Wrestling.

Open the Royal Ring or XXX of the Royal Ring would work, no?

Sorry for the wait. I ended up going with the X of Royal Ring Championships. I have a few written out. I have the Heavyweight title which is now the Emperor of Royal Ring Championship. The Junior Heavyweight title which is now the Prince of Royal Ring Championship. The 6-man titles are now the Musketeers of Royal Ring Chanpionships. I just have to figure my midcard, tag team and openweight U-30 title names if I could please have some help with those too. Would be very appreciated.

Looking for advice for a belt name and match type name for TCW. I want a belt that is somewhere between a cruiserweight and a technical belt, something to give to guys like Edd Stone, Frankie Perez and Sammie Bach.

I had originally come up with the name “Sons of DaVE”, but I hit on a gimmick match that I feel exemplifies the spirit, basically a form of “the floor is lava”:

The wrestlers may use the ropes, the turnbuckles, the floor, and a single swing hanging over the ring, but may not touch the mat within 3 feet of the ropes. As the match progresses, more and more of the mat becomes off limits. The person who touches the off-limits mat or is pinned loses.

So if anyone has a suggestion for the match name or the title name, I’d appreciate it.