SWF: Supreme Wrestling Federation

True, Rocky 5.

Bruce could take a bump during or after the match, too.

That works! Or the blow up could eventually be Bruce accepting his situation and shaking Rocky's hand.... then giving him a low blow! Nah just kidding haha

<p>I'm thinking of doing a corporation/mcmahon-helmsley esque stable.</p><p> </p><p>

Obviously Eric Eisen/Emma Chase would lead the stable. Any suggestions for others who could be part of it? Looking for a solid leader who I can use to take the title off Golden, then lead to a year long story of golden going through the stable to get the title back from the leader. Austin vs corporation style.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingAj" data-cite="KingAj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm thinking of doing a corporation/mcmahon-helmsley esque stable.<p> </p><p> Obviously Eric Eisen/Emma Chase would lead the stable. Any suggestions for others who could be part of it? Looking for a solid leader who I can use to take the title off Golden, then lead to a year long story of golden going through the stable to get the title back from the leader. Austin vs corporation style.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think I'm going to try to do the same thing. I think Spencer would be great in that roll but his pop is so low</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingAj" data-cite="KingAj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm thinking of doing a corporation/mcmahon-helmsley esque stable.<p> </p><p> Obviously Eric Eisen/Emma Chase would lead the stable. Any suggestions for others who could be part of it? Looking for a solid leader who I can use to take the title off Golden, then lead to a year long story of golden going through the stable to get the title back from the leader. Austin vs corporation style.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Rogue or Remo would both be good choices. </p><p> </p><p> Rogue feels like an opportunist, and teaming up with Eric would certainly be a benefit to him.</p><p> </p><p> Remo seems like he would be recruited, he is a former champion and probably has the best chance to beat Rocky.</p>

Rogue or Remo would both be good choices.

Rogue feels like an opportunist, and teaming up with Eric would certainly be a benefit to him.

Remo seems like he would be recruited, he is a former champion and probably has the best chance to beat Rocky.

I would think Remo vs Golden should be saved for Supreme Challenge. Maybe Golden fends off all of Eisen's challengers -- Rogue, Spade, Starr -- and as a last gasp, Eisen recruits Remo? A match between your two biggest stars needs to be saved for your biggest show.

I would think Remo vs Golden should be saved for Supreme Challenge. Maybe Golden fends off all of Eisen's challengers -- Rogue, Spade, Starr -- and as a last gasp, Eisen recruits Remo? A match between your two biggest stars needs to be saved for your biggest show.

Rogue or Remo would both be good choices.

Rogue feels like an opportunist, and teaming up with Eric would certainly be a benefit to him.

Remo seems like he would be recruited, he is a former champion and probably has the best chance to beat Rocky.

I think I'm going to try to do the same thing. I think Spencer would be great in that roll but his pop is so low

Thanks for the replies. I agree with them all. I see Spencer Spade as the HEIR, Remo as a leader somewhat but as rightly mentioned that should be saved for the supreme challenged once golden gets through everyone else. So I need a way to get the belt from Golden to Remo without them both interacting. So Golden loses it to someone who then loses it to remo? Or an injury storyline with golden where the stable takes him out and remo wins a match for the vacant title and then golden returns and takes on all of eisens challengers to get to remo.

Thanks for the replies. I agree with them all. I see Spencer Spade as the HEIR, Remo as a leader somewhat but as rightly mentioned that should be saved for the supreme challenged once golden gets through everyone else. So I need a way to get the belt from Golden to Remo without them both interacting. So Golden loses it to someone who then loses it to remo? Or an injury storyline with golden where the stable takes him out and remo wins a match for the vacant title and then golden returns and takes on all of eisens challengers to get to remo.

In order it may need to jump a little unless you do a triple threat match, that way you don't have a heel (person who beat Rocky) vs heel Remo.

Oof, my save is off to a rough start. Rogue and Remo started out in time decline. The Crippler suffered a knee injury and will be out for over a year.

The mega pushes of Brett Starr and Spencer Spade have begun.

Poor old dudes, really sad to see Remo there!

Reading this makes me happy as I dont feel like I'm total trash lol. I booked a main event week 2 of Crippler vs Gilmore as that was always a go to match for a good rating, and I want to get Crippler towards a title win. Match got a 58. I was shocked. It seems the high level workers needing a storyline to pop a good rating is true. I was slightly stunned.

Yeah it's definitely a different grading system to get used to. Yeah I guess decline would be an issue too? It's interesting because time decline isn't in the creative department anymore, so it's hard to tell how far workers are in decline now. And depending on the roll, they both could be 5-10 years potentially. Not sure about you but at the PPV I pulled an 82 and week 3 TV an 84. Took some WWE tier multi man tag match booking but i got there. Didn't mean anything because I'm in the shocked phase after falling to medium anyway. :eek:

<p>1st time poster, long time lingerer.</p><p> </p><p>

Yet to really dive into the game but SWF has always been my go-to promotion. Loving Scythe’s rise to the top and disappointed Spender hasn’t quite got there yet.</p><p> </p><p>

Most looking forward to seeing what I can do with the new crop of talent. Very heel heavy as of now, so going to look into bringing in some new face workers or possibly turning one of the stars to help bring a bit of balance early on.</p><p> </p><p>

Does anyone (like me) organise theme songs for the characters? I’m absolutely stuck on Rocky Golden! HA.</p><p> </p><p>

Looking forward to reading all the dynasties.</p>

Oof, my save is off to a rough start. Rogue and Remo started out in time decline. The Crippler suffered a knee injury and will be out for over a year.

The mega pushes of Brett Starr and Spencer Spade have begun.

How do you find out if they're in time decline? Can't see it in Creative - I'm sure it's somewhere obvious and I've missed it! Thanks

How do you find out if they're in time decline? Can't see it in Creative - I'm sure it's somewhere obvious and I've missed it! Thanks

Physical skills are the first to decline, stamina usually goes first. You can also see it in dirt sheet notes during a match.

Question for fellow bookers, how do you plan on booking Rocky Golden vs Scythe? (If you are running with the built-in storylines)

I feel like both guys can't really lose but I'm struggling to come up with a way of protecting both guys and moving them on to different stories.

I was struggling with this as well! I ended up having Scythe dominate majority of the lead-up to the match and then I had Rocky be that ”overcome the odds” babyface and get the clean win! I plan to have Scythe get some huge wins over the next few months (continue building him up) and then eventually lead him back to Rocky!

Question for fellow bookers, how do you plan on booking Rocky Golden vs Scythe? (If you are running with the built-in storylines)

I feel like both guys can't really lose but I'm struggling to come up with a way of protecting both guys and moving them on to different stories.

I'm toying with the idea of having Scythe piss someone off in the build up (I put all PPVs at the end of the month so I have more time to build initially), have that person interfere in the match and start a new feud with Scythe from there. Scythe will win the feud and maybe loop back around for another title shot with Golden down the line.

I was struggling with this as well! I ended up having Scythe dominate majority of the lead-up to the match and then I had Rocky be that ”overcome the odds” babyface and get the clean win! I plan to have Scythe get some huge wins over the next few months (continue building him up) and then eventually lead him back to Rocky!

I'm toying with the idea of having Scythe piss someone off in the build up (I put all PPVs at the end of the month so I have more time to build initially), have that person interfere in the match and start a new feud with Scythe from there. Scythe will win the feud and maybe loop back around for another title shot with Golden down the line.

Thanks for the replies! I think I'm going to go with a clean Rocky win as well and move him on to a feud with Crippler (who I want to have his first title reign before time decline finishes him). There aren't too many babyfaces for Scythe to feud with really but I'll re-build him up against midcarders and probably eventually have him defeat Valiant at The Supreme Challenge 40.

My thought process was completely opposite you guys regarding Rocky vs Scythe.

I've been looking at having Scythe win via a fast count by the referee, who it turns out had intimidated before the match. This angers Rocky, who will continue a long-term feud with Scythe and ultimately beat him for the title at Supreme Challenge.

I like a face winning at SC so this plays into that, and Scythe losing clean feels like it would destroy the huge momentum he has.

I plan to start a cult type of stable with Scythe as the leader and have them interfere in the title match. Scythe goes on a strong run, culminating with a clean win over Golden at SC. Scythe and his cult continue to reek havoc for the next year, at which point I’m going to bring Son of Vengeance back to avenge his dad and take down the cult. He’ll get clean wins over the cult members before eventually losing to Scythe.

Golden, in the meantime, will be feuding with the Rat Pack so he can eventually put Brett over, if Brett starts to show signs of being a superstar.

I haven’t figured out where I’m going from there.

Yeah I don't want Scythe to lose clean but I don't feel like there are enough main event babyfaces for him to defend the title against; Val, Lau then you go down to Gilmore, Morgan and maybe ZWB(who I feel is more suited to take the NA title off Des). I think in my main save I'll keep him away from the title after When Hell Freezes Over for a little bit.

I'm testing different saves though for SWF so I will probably have Scythe defeat Rocky in one as he does seem best suited to take the title off him in terms of momentum, perception etc!