What's Going on in Your Game?

TCW Total Mayhem XXV

May 2021

Attendance: 89,858 (Houston, TX)

Mighty Mo defeated RH (Ross Henry) Enterprise’s Primus Allen in the first encounter between these the big time heavy hitters. Mo appeared to suffer damaged ribs during the match after Primus repeatedly used the ring post as a weapon. Despite the injury, Mo amazingly was able to reverse Allen’s Running Powerslam into a Roll Up for the surprise victory! Mo sneaks out with the win, but this feud is clearly just getting started! (92!)

Davis Wayne Newton defeated Sammy Bach. In a much anticipated rematch, Newton picks up the biggest win of his TCW career…thanks to a distraction by his manager, Queen Emily! (83)

In Eight Man Tag Team Action, Syndicate members The Canadian Animals & Southern Blues (Big Bruiser Findlay & Tennessee William) defeated The Mechanics (Joshua Taylor & Roderick Remus) & Super Party Squad (Bart Biggins & Flying Jimmy Foxx). This hefty match was created when two of the hottest tag team feuds in TCW became intertwined. In the end, after interference by Southern Blues manager Haley Buck, Freddy Huggins is able to pin Flying Jimmy Foxx to pick up the win for his team. (79)

Kirk Jameson defeated Fro Sure. Days prior on TCW Uprising, Jameson sneak attacked Fro Sure after Fro’s match. Despite doctor’s orders, Fro Sure was still committed to competing at Total Mayhem. Fro Sure could not overcome his injuries, though, and the referee had to stop the match after Jameson choked Fro out with his patented submission, The Katahajime. (84)

In the Finals of the TCW Women’s Championship Tournament, Pariah defeated Melody to become the FIRST EVER TCW Women’s Champion! During the match, Raven Nightfall would interfere on behalf of Pariah, revealing an alliance between the two women. (77)

Mikey Lau defeated The Syndicate’s Spencer Spade. After defeating Lau twice already (in questionable fashion), Spade only agreed to this rematch if it was No Disqualification…for Spencer only! Lau agreed to the stipulations and overcame the odds, including fellow Syndicate member Doc Hammond interfering. Lau gets his sweet revenge, bringing this lengthy feud to a close! (93!)

In the Annual Total Mayhem Match, Aaron Andrews, Mr. Lucha, & W.M.D. (Maverick & One Man Army) defeated The Kings of Wrestling (Jay Chord, Hollywood Bret Starr, Greg Gauge, & Matthew Keith). KoW has terrorized the TCW roster since its inception, declaring themselves superior because of their family lineage. At least for one night, the random group of wrestlers that simply call themselves The Alliance extract their revenge against KoW, who have been making their lives a living hell for months. Bloody and battered, The Alliance stands victorious at the end of Total Mayhem. (90!)

In a Ladder Match, RH Enterprise’s Mainstream Hernandez defeated Keanu Ipo (High Flyin’ Hawaiian) to RETAIN The TCW Television Championship! After being cheated out of his chance at Hernandez and the TV Title twice, Ipo earned the right to choose the stipulations for their final encounter. Looking to create his own legacy, Ipo choose a Ladder Match! Hernandez & Ipo put on quite the show, putting on Match of the Night. But in the end, Hernandez retrieved the TV Championship, proving once again why he is considered the Greatest TCW Television Champion of All Time. (96!)

In a Hardcore Tag Team Match, The Cold Blooded Assassins (Akima Brave & Ernest Youngman) defeated RH Enterprise members The Golden Boys (Cali Slick & Roger Cage) to RETAIN The TCW World Tag Team Championship! This war has been going on ever since CBA quit RH Enterprise, which led to Ross Henry replacing them with the Golden Boys. In their final encounter, CBA proved why they are considered not just the best tag team in the world, but the deadliest! CBA remain the champions in brutal fashion, as they warn the rest of the tag roster to think twice before stepping up to the Assassins! (90!)

In the Main Event of Total Mayhem XXV, inside the Mayhem Cell, Wolf Hawkins defeated Syndicate Leader Tommy Cornell to ONCE AGAIN Become The TCW World Heavyweight Champion! A war nearly a year in the making, Wolf Hawkins finally gets his revenge against his best friend, his teacher. The man who betrayed him and took everything! For months, Cornell dodged a rematch with Hawkins, using his power over the TCW Board to avoid it. But, finally, Cornell was left with no choice to face Hawkins one-on-one, locked inside the Mayhem Cell!

And what a war it was. As Cornell could barely drag himself up to his feet, a bloody Hawkins would soar through the air to deliver the final blow. The Full Moon Rising! 1,2,3. After all the hell Cornell & The Syndicate put him through for nearly a year, Wolf Hawkins stands tall in the end. Hawkins also stands as a 5-Time TCW World Heavyweight Champion! (90!)

That was probably the best Total Mayhem card I ever put together. Usually, the crowd is gassed by the end of the show, and my main event gets a disappointing score. I managed to keep the show at 3 1/2 hours, plus Pre-Show. So, I’ll take a 90 for Cornell-Hawkins! Lol

TCW Destructive Energy 2020

The Cali Dragons def. The Elite 72

The debuting Mikey Lau, a huge acquisition for TCW, reunites with his old tag team partner Frankie Perez. In the Syndicate's quest to restore "prestige" to TCW they targeted the "indieriffic" Perez who ultimately laid down the challenge to the Elite for a tag team match. Lau debuted on the episode of Total Wrestling prior to the PPV, saving Perez from a beatdown and revealing himself to be the mystery tag team partner. The addition of the Dragons to the tag division makes things look a lot healthier on that front as I finally have a team worthy of dethroning the Behemoths, approaching 400 days as champions.

As an aside on the tag team front, The American Cobras were signed once they'd dropped the COTT tag team championships but their start has been a rocky one. Storm Spillane picked up an injury in their debut match and just a couple of weeks after returning to full fitness he then picked up a 30 day suspension as he's hooked on pain pills.

Wolf Hawkins def. Joshua Taylor 80

Match of the night honours and yet again Wolf is the most reliable man on the roster. He can do no wrong. The plan from here is for him to defeat arch-rival Aaron Andrews in the King Of Kings final, before turning face and having what should be a classic series with Jay Chord. I plan on Wolf being the man to beat Chord for the belt and, in all likelihood, drop it back to him again.

As for Joshua Taylor, as 2020 winds down so too will his main event run. With some big name acquisitions and some up and comers ascending to main event status, the top of the card is stacked. Taylor has had high profile singles bouts with Aaron Andrews, Jay Chord and Wolf Hawkins and it's become clear that he just doesn't hang with talent like that (Chord did drag him to an 88 rated bout though).

Missy Masterson def. Tiffany Jade for the TCW Women's Championship 61

Having failed to lure any other name females from USPW these two will have to carry my women's division for a while longer yet. Missy picks up the win here to make it 1-1 in their series, setting up a rubber match. Fuyuko Higa is killing it night after night but she's still a nobody in the eyes of the fans and, even worse, she and Missy have awful chemistry. Nontheless the plan is to quickly switch the belt from Missy to Higa as it's increasingly clear that's where the future of the division lies

Sammy Bach def. "The Centurion" Roderick Remus 70

I'd struggled to click with Roddy. I like him a lot but in a roster filled with up-and-coming arrogant heels I struggled to see what marked him out from Hocking, Gauge and Huggins. Thinking about "Remus" and Rome I hit upon the gimmick of the Centurion - "A once in a century talent". Debuting the brash revamped gimmick by interrupting Sammy Bach is the first direction he's had after treading water all year. Working angles and matches with Sammy has already seen his pop creeping up, even in defeat. The thing that has really sealed Roddy getting a real push is serendipity, however.

At the same time that Roddy was beginning his feud with Bach, Emma Chase got fired/let go by SWF after cheating on Eric Eisen. Now, a huge name manager - the best talker in the business - and someone with a ready made history with Sammy Bach was available. She debuted after the bout here, aligning with Roddy in an attack on Sammy. Roddy loses but he gets his heat back and the best manager in the world to boot.

Edd Stone def. T-Bone Bright & Killer Shark 74

Filler really just to get these guys on the card. T-Bone has feuded with the Sinner Society off-and-on all year as has Edd Stone. Recently Edd attempted to make the save for T-Bone but accidentally clobbered him with a chair, setting up this match here. Edd picks up the win here as he'll be the next challenger for Jay Chord's world title in a battle of very different second generation talents

Aaron Andrews def. Greg Gauge in an I Quit Match 79

A disappointing rating and Greg was "off his game". This is the blow off for Greg's feud with Andrews which was really designed to see him moving up the card and mixing it with the main eventers. The I Quit stip came to me after Andrews first beat Greg by pinfall, with Greg talking up the Proton Lock and claiming that pinning a man for three seconds proves nothing and that Andrews' victory was a fluke. I've actually lost faith in Aaron a little bit over the past few months - Chord and Wolf are just a cut above. His gimmick is getting stale too but he won't let me mess with it and keeps playing his creative control card. He's still very much in my top 3 guys who are untouchable but we'll see if I feel that way a year from now.

Jay Chord def. One Man Army 79 to retain the TCW World Heavyweight Title

A disappointing number by Jay Chord's exacting standards but still pretty good for a B PPV main event against a 42 year old. Army has been questing all year for one final chance at glory and he received it here. He has gotten super over with his little push, getting into the 70s for pop and becoming a Major Star. He'll live out the rest of his days from here as a gatekeeper and maybe re-enter the tag ranks. He's still over and very capable so he's not getting put out to pasture or anything but this is very much his last hurrah.

Chord has defences against Edd Stone and Mighty Mo in his near future. Long term I'm looking at a year-long series against Wolf. Maybe four or five bouts between Psycho Circus 2020 and Psycho Circus 2021

Overall Rating: 76

Not bad for a B PPV

In general things are going well. There's been a lot of name talent added (Trent Shaffer, Rick Law, D.C Rayne and Mikey Lau the big names) which has seen the roster looking a little bloated but it means I'm no longer relying on Aaron Andrews and Jay Chord to wrestle on TV every week to save the show ratings.

Company pop is hovering around 74 as I've returned a couple of disappointing show ratings for TV as I've been reluctant to "cheese" it and just spam Syndicate (Wolf Hawkins, Rick Law and Trent Shaffer) six man tags but I think that's where it's headed.

To combat the roster bloat some guys are seeing their contracts expiring. Tana The Mighty was written off TV after being mauled by Bear Bekowski and is now off to the USPW retirement home (a good fit for him I feel). Chris Flynn was letting me down with his in-ring performance and saw his push stalled after being eclipsed by other guys so he was written out by being "excommumincated" from the Syndicate. He's still a free agent so I might bring him back to feud with them at some point. Triple D has less than a year left and is winding down. Danny Fonzarelli is long gone. I'm toying with the idea of letting Freddy Huggins go when his contract expires in a few months. He's been given a decent little push feuding with Sammy Bach most of the year and his in-ring ratings just aren't cutting it compared to the likes of Gauge, Hocking, Stone, Lau and Shaffer. I feel like he's gone as far as he's ever gonna go in my TCW.

Did the random draw for the 2024 BHOTWG Best of the Super Juniors, which consisted of me rolling a four-sided die a bunch of times. Here's what we've got:

Block A: Elemental III, Sensational Dragon, Marihito Masuko, Toju Munkata

The "Legends" group. EIII (4), SenDrag (7) and Masuko (3) have won this tournament a combined 14 times. Munkata's been running solo for most of the past year since his PUNK Nasty Club partner, Kazunori Yamura, has been out with a spinal injury.

Block B: Totoya Munakata, Hijo del Relampago (Junior Tag Team Champion), Reijiro Hiraki, Little Dragon

The "I never rolled a 2 during this entire exercise and these guys were all left after the other groups had been filled" group. Munakata and Hachigoro Maeda just lost the Junior Tag titles to Rebel Run X. I think I might like the idea of a complete dark horse making the final four.

Block C: MYSTIC Dragon (Junior Champion), Kaoru Shibasawa, Mercury, Rob Reynolds

The "tougher than you might think" group. MYSTIC won last year, ending SenDrag's run of four straight. I picked Reynolds instead of Reaver to represent American Revolt because the latter is 45 and probably needs to start getting phased out.

Block D: Akio, Akihiro Hisato, Chomei Sugiyama, KC Glenn

The "All Wildcards" group. Akio is Almost There. Hisato's kid, the youngest entrant at 22, has his dad's skills and smoothness (and thankfully not his attitude). Sugiyama's a talented dude who I'm struggling to get over. But the big story here is Glenn's "surprising" return. After doing some research and realizing that he was going to die on the vine in CWA because he's not over in Canada and would never be booked as a result, I edited his contract to get him back.

If you're thinking, "Someone big is missing," it's Emerald Angel, who is also injured.

I will be much less hands-on in booking winners than I was for King of Fighters, since there were specific things I needed to happen (and not happen) in that tourney.

• 2 weeks later...
Dan Severn can't lose in my game, dude is 45 now, not declining. Won WOTY 2x 2002, 2003. Just had the first 100 rated match of 2003 vs Nobuhiko Takada. Dude just lost the title to Kawada at WK. It's not a real update but I've never had so much fun booking a guy who originally was meant to just fill my tag team and rarely lose in main event matches to being one of my key players. Going to severely miss him when he declines.

I'm having a similar situation with him in my 2001 - 2003 WCW save. He came in as barely Recognizable because I've got a soft spot for him. He's solid Well Known/Star now, a 3x former U.S. Champ, really over on the mic (of all things), definite future Hall of Famer. Severn's going to end up as one of my senior statesmen. He's 45 and going strong, and he may end up with a world title reign (another one, I mean) before all is said and done.

St.T

I'm having a similar situation with him in my 2001 - 2003 WCW save. He came in as barely Recognizable because I've got a soft spot for him. He's solid Well Known/Star now, a 3x former U.S. Champ, really over on the mic (of all things), definite future Hall of Famer. Severn's going to end up as one of my senior statesmen. He's 45 and going strong, and he may end up with a world title reign (another one, I mean) before all is said and done.

St.T

Well, they don't call him 'the beast' for nothing. :p

Funnily enough, being from a country where MMA is bigger than wrestling, I was more familiar with Dan Severn as an UFC fighter. Only later I found out about his wrestling career.

Starting with a side note, for me this is a great example of how a good roster can hide a bad seed. The individual I am about to discuss worked for me in a prior promotion, and I never had any inkling of an issue with him. When I left and started my on company, he was one I convinced to come work for me. Bad Idea.

This is the Saga of Kafu Iida

Kafu Iida is a randomly generated character that rolled some amazing stats pretty young. When I was running a fed in Japan, I picked him up early on. He actually left the company for a bit on a written deal with WLW, but that didn't last and when he was free I got him back with a big popularity bump. I had no issues, he was even my company's champion a couple times.

Flash forward about five years. I've left to start my own thing in Europe. Looking for workers that match what I need, I see some of my former employees from Japan. Kafu Iida is one, and due to his time in WLW (who had TV in Europe) he was going to come in as a star but was still gettable. So I sign him. Like I said: Bad Idea.

My old roster hid the poison, I guess. This smaller roster, with a few more bad seeds and a few less leaders...not so much.

Didn't seem bad. Not at the start anyway. See, at first, Kafu was the victim. Someone took a swing at him. Bad luck would have it, the one who took the swing was on his third strike, and I fired him. Kafu gets mad, says it was too harsh. Okay, noted. Then, a couple shows later, someone else damages Kafu's rental. Guy was another problem, and firing was on the table. But I remember...my star didn't like that. So I fine the kid. Kafu? Livid! Says I was too soft.

So now he's got low moral. It's around this time I look at my locker room, see how bad it is. He's listed as my second most toxic person (right behind that bastard Anik who I would have fired mid-match if the game allowed it.) He's also my best worker and my second most bankable star. He's the only guy I've got that been ranked in the 500, five times at that. And again, so far he was the wronged party. But he's got low moral, and a toxic attitude. Now he's causing problems. Two shows in a row picking fights with fans outside. Missing meetings. I'm actually to the point of considering firing him...and he walks out, like I'm the problem. Dude doesn't even HAVE another contract with another company. At least not when he quit. A month later he was named head booker of VWA. Though, I think maybe karma is catching up to Mr. Iida: his fourth match with VWA, he suffered a torn rotator cuff. In a dark match. The company is also insurmountably in debt and headed to bankruptcy.

Second side note, after he quit (and I fired the dbag Anik) I have had no further incidents on my roster, even from the other problematic ones.

At 45 years old, 2x Wrestler of the Year, former IWGP Heavyweight Champion, Dan Severn has finally hit time decline. I won't just instantly shaft him to losing matches, but for all intents and purposes, his singles career is nearly done and dusted, and he will be putting over the next generation. Though, Severn is special in this save, and worthy of another thank you tag title reign with Kazuo Yamazaki. Thank you Severn for giving my save game so much memories.

At 45 years old, 2x Wrestler of the Year, former IWGP Heavyweight Champion, Dan Severn has finally hit time decline. I won't just instantly shaft him to losing matches, but for all intents and purposes, his singles career is nearly done and dusted, and he will be putting over the next generation. Though, Severn is special in this save, and worthy of another thank you tag title reign with Kazuo Yamazaki. Thank you Severn for giving my save game so much memories.

It is so bittersweet when a favorite hits the decline or retired

I was actually thinking about this yesterday that I've never actually booked a near retirement run for a wrestler in TEW.

I have a blast. Currently on Goldberg's now. He announced he would retire in three months so I signed him for a huge run that will end with a match/torch passing moment to Ryback

It is so bittersweet when a favorite hits the decline or retired

There is something bittersweet about it. Severn had always been a guy I enjoyed. I never would call him my favorite or anything. I booked him exactly like that, until he was about 42 years old. He was a solid midcard heavyweight tag guy who sometimes got a shot at the big one in a B-PPV. He got extremely over in a match he lost with Kenta Kobashi, and suddenly he went from 80ish popularity to 88. The match was 100 rated, and he won WOTY that same year. Dude then dropped the tag titles instantly just so I can build him up for his big IWGP Heavyweight run. He defended it until Wrestle Kingdom, where he dropped to Kawada. It was an excellent run at the top, where he defeated Chono and Hashimoto in back to back title defenses, and then Kobashi. He would lose the title at WK to Kawada however. It does sadden me, I have a rule where once they hit decline, that is it. He'll still get a few years of value, but from now it'll mostly be putting others over. Strangely enough I brought Orton up and Severn took him under his wing, so... strange to see that.

I was actually thinking about this yesterday that I've never actually booked a near retirement run for a wrestler in TEW.

I've done it a few times. The most recent one I just did was Tatsumi Fujinami. He went out losing to his protégé Osamu Nishimura at Wrestle Kingdom. Riki Choshu had one. If they're major stars and cornerstones of my company, they always get a big marquee match to say goodbye. Severn wasn't a cornerstone, but he was definitely a major star and will get the same treatment.

Starting with a side note, for me this is a great example of how a good roster can hide a bad seed. The individual I am about to discuss worked for me in a prior promotion, and I never had any inkling of an issue with him. When I left and started my on company, he was one I convinced to come work for me. Bad Idea.

This is the Saga of Kafu Iida

Kafu Iida is a randomly generated character that rolled some amazing stats pretty young. When I was running a fed in Japan, I picked him up early on. He actually left the company for a bit on a written deal with WLW, but that didn't last and when he was free I got him back with a big popularity bump. I had no issues, he was even my company's champion a couple times.

Flash forward about five years. I've left to start my own thing in Europe. Looking for workers that match what I need, I see some of my former employees from Japan. Kafu Iida is one, and due to his time in WLW (who had TV in Europe) he was going to come in as a star but was still gettable. So I sign him. Like I said: Bad Idea.

My old roster hid the poison, I guess. This smaller roster, with a few more bad seeds and a few less leaders...not so much.

Didn't seem bad. Not at the start anyway. See, at first, Kafu was the victim. Someone took a swing at him. Bad luck would have it, the one who took the swing was on his third strike, and I fired him. Kafu gets mad, says it was too harsh. Okay, noted. Then, a couple shows later, someone else damages Kafu's rental. Guy was another problem, and firing was on the table. But I remember...my star didn't like that. So I fine the kid. Kafu? Livid! Says I was too soft.

So now he's got low moral. It's around this time I look at my locker room, see how bad it is. He's listed as my second most toxic person (right behind that bastard Anik who I would have fired mid-match if the game allowed it.) He's also my best worker and my second most bankable star. He's the only guy I've got that been ranked in the 500, five times at that. And again, so far he was the wronged party. But he's got low moral, and a toxic attitude. Now he's causing problems. Two shows in a row picking fights with fans outside. Missing meetings. I'm actually to the point of considering firing him...and he walks out, like I'm the problem. Dude doesn't even HAVE another contract with another company. At least not when he quit. A month later he was named head booker of VWA. Though, I think maybe karma is catching up to Mr. Iida: his fourth match with VWA, he suffered a torn rotator cuff. In a dark match. The company is also insurmountably in debt and headed to bankruptcy.

Second side note, after he quit (and I fired the dbag Anik) I have had no further incidents on my roster, even from the other problematic ones.

This is great stuff. These stories are the real high points of this game, more than anything you actually mean to book

I'm PSW in Sept 2022. We are medium size company. Recently kicked up a DAVE Invasion storyline w/ Big Cat Brandon, Phil Vibert, Eddie Peak, Latino Kings, & Hell's Bouncer. CZCW has been back & forth from small to medium but can't make it due to competing with SWF(also medium) production. So I'm going to buy them out. I had chance to in 2021, but let it slip. This time feels like I have too. CZCW roster was gutted American Flash, Frankie Perez, Frankie Fernandez, California-Love Machine, and Hugh De Aske all gone.

Big Cat Brandon is the DAVE Unified champion. He only joined company in June to 1 year deal. Heavy decline set in (https://imgur.com/a/sNSfP9n).

Logan Wolfsbaine is PSW champion. He turned on Steel Circle & defeated Ernest Youngman 3x (https://imgur.com/a/G2B02GN).

Al Coleman is CZCW champion. Idc much for him so he's not going to last as champ (https://imgur.com/a/foNLHUa).

Nelson & Ash skills (Ash on left-Nelson on right) https://imgur.com/a/mnEQx8D

Originally (before CZCW purchase), I was gonna have Big Cat Brandon beat Logan Wolfsbaine really kicking into gear of DAVE taking over, and then drop to Ash Campbell (never won "the big one" type face). I figure the obvious connection to Ash & DAVE would make cool moment. Didnt like pushing Big Cat so hard, since he's only around for a year or two max. Ash first defense was going to be to partner/friend Nelson Callum. Nelson would turn heel & cheat to win title. Building to Ash eventually beating him. (James Storm/Bobby Roode or Steen/Generico type story).

But now with CZCW purchase as a possibility I feel I can do a One Night Tourney between 3 champs & 5 others. Have it set up where Nelson turns heel beating Logan Wolfsbaine in finals. This ends with Ash Campbell beating Nelson for title down the line.

I guess a third option is Ash Campbell accepts "Destiny" turns heel on PSW joins DAVE & wins the tourney. Not sure how that concludes or what to do from there.

Just unsure of what is more of a nuisance to me to push Big Cat Brandon to extreme amount & lose him year from now or to combine my main event stories of next 2 years.

In an old game of mine Bobby Roode announced his retirement in 3 months about 2 weeks into the game. I had him win the US title and immediately turn on Dolph

Why don’t you have Hell’s Bouncer win the PSW title instead of Brandon? HB is even bigger and scarier than Brandon, so it looks legit. Then Brandon can reward HB for his success by giving him the DAVE title, so HB is the unified DAVE-PSW Champion. Meanwhile, Ash and Coleman can feud for a couple months over the Coastal Zone title, which ends with Ash winning the belt. From there you can build to the big unification match between Ash & HB. Everybody interferes and it’s a giant cluster, but in the end Ash slays the giant to a huge pop. Then it’ll be even more heartbreaking (hehe, that’s Nelson’s nickname) when Nelson swoops in and beats his buddy. Come to think of it, this would work even better if Nelson won a MITB-type match and cashed in on Ash right away. Can you fit that in?

I was gonna use Hells Bouncer as mid card champ and feud with ZomBoy(very popular face) in long term. But I really like your idea. Hells Bouncer is 36 so it’s time to push him or let him fodder. I feel like if I was starting from scratch your idea is better. I’m too far committed to Brandon as the DAVE leader/alpha to suddenly change to HB. Maybe I can include HB in tourney and Unify titles and create hostile takeover of DAVE group. Big Cat passing the torch to Hell’s Bouncer makes sense. I could make it work by not having story end at PSW homecoming in June (I’m in October) and not Unifying titles right away. This is tough call!

So after Homecoming (our Mania) I have Battlebowl 5 tag matches, winners in battle Royal, and winner gets title shot next month. Even though Ash has never won a “big” match he beat Nelson in a friendly 1on1. So Nelson would beat Ash by cheating. It’s not exactly MITB but close enough. This to me would be like Survivor Series 98’ and Nelson would be like the Rock.

That all sounds good to me. If you REALLY wanted to fuel the Survivor Series 1998 comparison, you could have Ernest & Logan interfere to help Nelson beat Ash, and the trio could reform the Steel Circle. Then you could redo the whole chase arc with Ash working through the members of the Steel Circle instead of the DAVE invaders.

That three headed monster would be insane! I've been thinking about it all day think Im going to do a 4 Man Tourney. Logan Wolfsbaine will represent PSW as champ, Big Cat Brandon will represent DAVE as champ, Al Coleman will represent CZCW, and Nelson Callum will win a tourney to be "joker" or whatever you wanna call it. Nelson beats Al, Logan beats Big Cat, and Nelson beats Logan due to help from Phil Vibert (DAVE Manager).

On one hand this could be opportunity to "make" someone a star, but on other hand it's such an achievement I wanna maximize it's potential. Nelson hasn't had that megarun in my 3 year save. So moving it foward to now & adding a layer to crowning Ash Campbell as champion is what I think is best. I'll just have to be creative in regards to Ash's title reign & how to make that bigger & better. That's what makes this fun, but I'll have time! Thanks for your input.

Rounding out 1993 with Hulk Hogan disappearing into Politics just after I finalised my 1994/early 1995 plans which heavily featured him. Thanks.

Starrcade 1993 - The Omni, Atlanta GA - Att: 17,000 / BR: 3.00

World Heavyweight Title - 2/3 Falls: Curt Hennig© def. Shawn Michaels - 99

Triple Crown Heavyweight Title: Rick Rude© def. Bret Hart - 96

Bunkhouse Stampede: The King's Court ('Macho King' Randy Savage, Big Boss Man & The Road Warriors) def. The IV Horsemen (Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat & Chris Benoit) - 89

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Razor Ramon def. Keiji Muto© - 100

United States Heavyweight Title: Steve Austin def. Sting - 88

Diesel def. Lex Luger - 80 *

World Tag Team Titles: Los Gringos Locos© def. The Steiner Brothers - 80

Owen Hart def. Brian Pillman - 81

The Undertaker def. 'The Undertaker' - 76

World Television Title: Taz© def. The British Bulldog - 66

United States Tag Team Titles: The Eliminators© def. The Thrillseekers & The Heavenly Bodies - 76

Show Rating - 97

*Fued was Hulk Hogan vs Diesel with the match having to be switched a week out due to Hogan leaving for 2yrs. Hogan was to have gone over here, then been involved in the Title picture in 94.

Charging through '96 with the Hostile Takeover.....

WrestleMania XII - Arrowhead Pond, Anaheim CA - Att: 19,400 / BR: 7.20

Champion vs Champion, Title for Title: Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion Hollywood Hulk Hogan def. World Heavyweight Champion Bret Hart -100

Intercontinental Title: Randy Savage def. Shawn Michaels© - 98

Elimination Match: The nWo (Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Rick Rude & Syxx) def. Sting, Lex Luger, Keiji Muto & The Giant - 96

World Tag Team Titles: The British Bulldogs© def. The Steiner Brothers - 95

United States Heavyweight Title: Curt Hennig def. Taz© - 90

The Undertaker def. Ric Flair - 84

Stone Cold Steve Austin def. Diamond Dallas Page - 86

World Television Title: Owen Hart© def. Rey Mysterio Jr - 87

The Road Warriors def. The Midnight Express - 89

Cruiserweight Title: Ultimo Dragon def. Dean Malenko© - 83

WrestleMania XII Invitational Battle Royal: Brian Pillman def. Ahmed Johnson, Arn Anderson, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Van Vader, Booker T, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Crush, Eddy Guerrero, Goldust, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Kronus, Lance Storm, Mankind, Masahiro Chono, New Jack, Raven, Ricky Steamboat, Saturn, Smash, Steve McMichael, Steve Williams, Stevie Ray & Terry Gordy

Show Rating: 100

Idea is that Hogan will now be dual champion, although I'll probably retire the Triple Crown Title for simplicity and bring it back should they be separated in the future. On TV Hogan will tag the Big Gold Belt with 'nWo' and destroy the Winged Eagle Belt.

This is my first post on the spiffy new board 😀

I'm entering February of year 2 of a WOTI mod save, playing a heavily edited Smokey Mountain Wrestling, about to hit Titanic size in a couple of months.  My champions are

World: Paul Orndorff (feuding with Eddie Gilbert)

North American: Brad Armstrong (feuding with Jake Roberts)

Tag: Arn Anderson & Jerry Stubbs (feuding with Dibiase & Doc)

Trios: Dennis Condrey, Bobby Eaton, Jim Neidhart with Jim Cornette (feuding with Rock and Roll Express & Duggan)

• Like 1

I'm two years into a RTG game as a women's promotion in the Tri-State region, and I'm pretty sure that this save hates women's wrestling.

In 2020, Alina America (QAW champion and the ace of the company) died in an accident. Now, at the end of 2021, Talia Quinzel (my champion and ace) just broke her neck in a title defense against Lucy Stone-McFly, who won the title in an audible. Talia had been my champion for nearly 2 years, and Lucy has about 2 months of experience as a pro.

Edited by xRainx
  • Like 1