Diary Preview And Questions Thread

Alright, here goes.

This is an experiment. Call it a pilot episode. It's taken me a long old time to put this together, and there's no guarantee I'll ever follow up with any more. The second show is in the works, and I'll want to get a few more ready before posting anymore. 

I'm not sure anyone has ever done anything like this before, but if they have, then that's awesome.

All reactions, comments and suggestions are appreciated. I'm aware there are a few points when the audio doesn't match the words on screen, but it was too much hassle to go back and change them, and I wanted to get the thing done.

The show is centred entirely around one storyline, giving it all the attention. I've also booked the rest of the company in the background, but as you can imagine, trying to do all of it in this format would take forever. Plus, the music might be a bit loud at times.

I hope you enjoy!

• Like 5

AWA ON ESPN IS NOW POSTED

CONTRACT SIGNING FOR THE COAL MINER'S GLOVE MATCH: Col. DeBeers & Tom Zenk

AWA World Title Contender Stan Hansen sees action

Another wrestler is revealed for the Pro Wrestling Heritage Championship Tournament

Lee Marshall has a question for Jerry Blackwell

RE-MATCH: Greg Gagne vs. Jonnie Stewart

(Stewart is barred from wearing knee pads based on the suspicion of one of them being loaded when he hits his finisher.)

The Trooper wrestles

AND MORE!

AWA 1989: https://forum.greydogsoftware.com/topic/52672-awa-1989-a-financial-savior-is-badly-needed/page/20/#comments

Edited by piperrulz

image.jpeg.fba45501e62e7a9fef960729764dc330.jpeg

All Japan Pro Wrestling's New Year Giant Series Night 4 results have been posted!

https://forum.greydogsoftware.com/topic/55237-all-japan-pro-wrestling-royal-road-rebuilt/page/2/#comment-1450587

It's the final night of the New Year Giant Series! The All Asia Tag Team Championships and the Jr. Heavyweight Championship are on the line! The next challenger for the Triple Crown Championship will be decided! 

image.png

1.  Road To Final Fuchi #3 ~ Holy Demon Army Revival: Masanobu Fuchi, Masao Inoue, Tsuyoshi Kikuchi, Yoshinari Ogawa vs. Takao Omori, Osamu Nishimura, TAMURA, Ryuji Hijikata

2. Yu Iizuka Challenge Series #6: Hikaru Sato vs. Yu Iizuka

3.  Ross Von Erich, Marshall Von Erich, Yusuke Okada vs. Ryuki Honda, Shotaro Ashino, Soma Watanabe

4. Suwama, Shuji Ishikawa, Dan Tamura vs. Zeus, Bodyguard, Atsushi Maruyama

5. All Asia Tag Team Championship: Jun Akiyama & Kotaro Suzuki (C) vs. Yuma Aoyagi & Rising HAYATO

6. Kento Miyahara & Naoya Nomura vs. Go Shiozaki & Kaito Kiyomiya

7. Triple Crown Challenger Decision Match: Koji Iwamoto vs. SANADA

8. AJPW Jr. Heavyweight Championship: Atsuki Aoyagi (C) vs. Mizuki Watase

BREAKING NEWS* &

AWA ON ESPN

IS NOW POSTED!

AWA ON ESPN LINE-UP

TV MAIN EVENT

6-MAN ELIMINATION TAG: Larry Zbyszko & Badd Co. vs. The Trooper & The Top Guns

Final words from Sgt. Slaughter (AWA WC) and challenger Stan Hansen before their epic title clash at Brawl In St. Paul 2

PLUS!

Col. DeBeers vs. Mando Guerrero

Greg Gagne & Jake Milliman vs. Jonnie Stewart & Manny Fernandez

NON-TITLE: Magnificent Mimi (w/ Mgr. Valerie) vs. Brandi Mae

Greg Valentine sees action

Another Pro Wrestling Heritage Championship Tournament Update with PWI's Bill Apter

AND MORE!

(* In the post before AWA on ESPN.)

AWA 1989:
https://forum.greydogsoftware.com/topic/52672-awa-1989-a-financial-savior-is-badly-needed/page/21/#comments

I am going to run a TCW save on my YouTube channel. Going to try something different where I do it more like a diary rather than just showing people what I booked. Going to do some in character videos as the booker Jack Avatar. I will be curious to see what you guys think. This first video of the series is more a primer of what is to come. The next few videos will be in character though including the first show in the build up to Malice In Wonderland.

TEW 2020 Intro To TCW Diary Game - Episode 0

Edited by Juce

THE NEWEST ALL-STAR WRESTLING IS NOW POSTED!

Final AWA program before Brawl In St. Paul 2!

FEATURING

Final words from AWA WC Sgt. Slaughter and challenger Stan Hansen before their epic title match at Brawl In St. Paul 2!

MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH: Jerry Blackwell & Wendi Richter vs. Jonnie Stewart & Magnificent Mimi (AWA Women's WC - w/ Mgr. Valerie)

Before they clash for the World Tag Team Titles at Brawl In St. Paul 2:

Mike Enos (1/2 of the WTTC) vs. Brad Rheingans

Wayne Bloom (1/2 of the WTTC) vs. Ken Patera

Another Pro Wrestling Heritage Championship Tournament Update with PWI's Bill Apter

PLUS!

Tom Zenk sees action one final time before his Coal Miner's Glove match with Col. DeBeers at Brawl In St. Paul 2!

AWA 1989: https://forum.greydogsoftware.com/topic/52672-awa-1989-a-financial-savior-is-badly-needed/page/21/#comments

DON'T MISS IT OR SANTA WILL NOT COME TO YOUR HOUSE THIS YEAR!!!

NEWEST AWA ON ESPN NOW POSTED!!!

- Major news about next week's show!

- Kokina Maximus wrestlers! Will he devour another opponent?

- Sam Houston sees action. Can he stay undefeated in the AWA?

- The Trooper wrestles

- Tommy Rich and Cactus Jack bring their insanity to the ring!

- AWA 1989 Year In Review Video

- Another Pro Wrestling Heritage Championship Tournament Update

AND MORE!

AWA 1989: https://forum.greydogsoftware.com/topic/52672-awa-1989-a-financial-savior-is-badly-needed/page/21/#comments

NEWEST ALL-STAR WRESTLING IS NOW POSTED!

Featuring

1989 AWA Year End Awards

1989 AWA Video Year In Review*

Jonnie Stewart gives a speech

PLUS! IN ACTION!

Greg Gagne & Jake Milliman

Candi Devine

The Guerrero Bros.

Badd Company (w/ Mgr. DDP)

AND MORE!!!

AWA 1989: https://forum.greydogsoftware.com/topic/52672-awa-1989-a-financial-savior-is-badly-needed/page/22/#comments

Final AWA TV program of 1989!

(* No real video. Just imaginary.)