Diary Preview And Questions Thread

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

WWF Saturday Night's Main Event! Live on FOX!

WWF World Heavyweight Championship:
"Nature Boy" Ric Flair w/Mr. Perfect (Champion) vs. The Undertaker w/Paul Bearer (Challenger)

"Macho Man" Man Randy Savage vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts

WWF World Tag Team Championship:
The Beverly Bros. w/The Genius (Champions) vs. Hulk Hogan & Sid Justice (Challengers)

Legion Of Doom vs. The Natural Disasters w/Jimmy Hart

WWF Intercontinental Championship:
"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase (Champion) vs. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

WWF Television Championship:
Virgil w/"El Matador" Tito Santana vs. Irwin R. Schyster w/Repo Man

Bret "Hitman" Hart vs. The Mountie w/Jimmy Hart

Bonus Question:
Which match will main event the show?

WWF Saturday Night's Main Event will be posted soon in my diary, WWF 1992: Going Forward. Get your predictions in as soon as you can. Also, if you like to avoid spoilers, I apologize in advance as one of the early posts lists who the champions are currently. If someone knows how to add spoiler tags on this forum, let me know & I'll adjust.

https://forum.greydogsoftware.com/topic/55855-wwf-1992-going-forward/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NEO-WAVE Wrestling

NEOWAVE2.jpg.8d6a36bc0eb44b48d0e9458595bc13c7.jpg

NEO-WAVE Wrestling is a brand-new groundbreaking women's wrestling company that will try to take the New York City scene by storm in 2024. Despite being a new player in the industry, NEO-WAVE has quickly gained recognition for its commitment to empowering women wrestlers and providing a platform for their extraordinary talents. The company's roster will boast a dynamic mix of seasoned veterans and emerging stars from all over the world, all united by their passion for the sport and dedication to breaking barriers, with Ariam Mendez leading the way as the owner of the company.

Ariam Mendez

Ariam Mendez the owner of NEO-WAVE promises to bring exciting product to the fans, with wrestlers from all around the globe, bringing in different styles and their own backstories, the mysterious woman, who grew up in Argentina, loving professional wrestling and wanting to change the wrestling game with her own company ever since she was a teenager, now backed by her rich family, is ready to insert a lot of money into the company and invest into the future of women's wrestling.

cats.png.ce68eb863ea21cf63064df07c8087fe7.png

"I am proud to announce the birth of a new era of women's wrestling here in America, I'm certain that our company will be a big success, and I’m happy to announce that our first weekly show on our NEO-WAVE-On-Demand website will be next week, our weekly show will be named ACE and will be on every Thursday and our first big event will come at the end of February, NEO-WAVE Genesis, right here in New York City. If you are a fan of professional wrestling, watch this space… NEO-WAVE is coming." – Ariam Mendez.

NEO-WAVE WRESTLING: RISE

[ - Heyo, Almas here, just hyping something i might do at the start of the new year with the new January RW Update that is going to come out then, this would be mostly fantasy booking, fun diary, nothing too serious, just to have fun and this would help me train my writing skills in English a bit. - that's all : D ]

Edited by KazAlmas
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, christmas_ape said:

So this is a diary I've been planning on and off for a long time. But I'm finally deciding to just go for it. 

Any guesses for the promotion? 

Announcers2.png

Wrestling Done Different

Please.. plllllllease let it be SAW

So I was doing a save but I got fired because of not abiding by some goals. I was enjoying where the company was going so I am going to redo it all over again with some small changes here and there. The first change is who is running the company. (Any graphics or whatever I will use will be made via AI)

Pierce Brosnan Enters the World of Wrestling

PierceBrosnan2.jpg.c7ab981a348af015cadbb63b91b28527.jpg

Actor Pierce Brosnan, best known for portraying James Bond in the 90s has returned to his hometown of Navan to run his very own wrestling promotion. Proudstown Championship Wrestling will run monthly shows out of Simonstown GGA Club house. The first event PCW Homecoming will be held on the 3rd Saturday of the January and will be a 1 hour show. Tickets are available at $3

PCWHomecoming2.jpg.6c68ceea5cfb5983d33b223a704679bd.jpg

Edited by chr1st0
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Planning on rebooting my old Thunderverse diary, it's an idea I keep coming back to and now that I'm at a happier point in my life, I'd like to take another crack at it. Just a quick question about formatting though. I've requested access to HTML, so I'm just waiting on that. But does much of the same old code still work? Or will I have to re-write my old code? 

On 1/29/2024 at 5:26 PM, WooItsNathan said:

Planning on rebooting my old Thunderverse diary, it's an idea I keep coming back to and now that I'm at a happier point in my life, I'd like to take another crack at it. Just a quick question about formatting though. I've requested access to HTML, so I'm just waiting on that. But does much of the same old code still work? Or will I have to re-write my old code? 

I believe that if the code hasn't already fixed itself then you have to go the manual route.

• 2 weeks later...

So after the abrupt end to my BHOTWG diary due to some long winded tech issues I was having the time has come for me to look at Ideas for a new run!  

Ive played TEW for a few years now but I still find myself not feeling up to scratch with C-verse lore/history (whichever phrase you prefer) when it comes to diary writing I would really like to stick as close to c-verse history as possible so what would you fine folk suggest is the best way to do this?  just reading through bios / company histories etc?  specifically what I'm interested in this case Is Golden Canvas Grappling - id seen some discourse over the use of the lion vs that of the tiger on some of the graphic mod pages - from what I gather it was originally the tiger? 

Id spent some time this evening picking out some people who were most closely affiliated to GCG (people NOT employed by another company at the default cverse start date of jan 2020) and im currently trying to create some narratives in my head for which of these people would be behind a potential GCG reboot and why. 

So in the short (as im worried this has just become a bit of a wall of text) whats the best way to get up to speed with cverse history? specifically Golden Canvas Grappling and the main figures around them. 

So i want to do a diary but I feel like mine always lack because I have no skills with the visual aspects. I'm a writer, not a designer. Is there anyone out there who would be interested in teaming up with me to enhance the visuals of a "ROH partners with Turner Networks in 2004" alt history/fantasy diary and help me spruce up the visuals? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, so this is my diary 

After a couple of false restarts, I really want to get back into writing. Should I continue with this motley crew or start afresh with something else? All suggestions welcome, cheers!

11 hours ago, jcarmjn said:

After a couple of false restarts, I really want to get back into writing. Should I continue with this motley crew or start afresh with something else? All suggestions welcome, cheers!

I have always found it very difficult to get my hands on an old diary again, but if you still have motivations/ideas go for it!

Otherwise, which fresh start were you thinking of?

1 hour ago, Wrestling Machine said:

I have always found it very difficult to get my hands on an old diary again, but if you still have motivations/ideas go for it!

Otherwise, which fresh start were you thinking of?

Would be a CVerse 2020 again. As of which promotion, I'm completely open to ideas

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, same-old-davey said:

Do you folks think it's smart to continue a diary that just one person ever looks at, or try something new that will put proverbial butts in seats?

I don't think it matters whether it's smart or not. If you enjoy writing it and get something out of that process keep doing it, if you don't don't. It's too niche a hobby, and life is too short, to be doing what you think the small pool of available readers on here would enjoy if that's not what you want to write.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Markw said:

I don't think it matters whether it's smart or not. If you enjoy writing it and get something out of that process keep doing it, if you don't don't. It's too niche a hobby, and life is too short, to be doing what you think the small pool of available readers on here would enjoy if that's not what you want to write.

I love being Strong Bad but I do have other good diary ideas that I don't wanna go to waste. I just can't do two diaries at once. Maybe I can stop for a while, but then come back to it when I start to miss the ramblin' wreck of Sbemail check.

Hey ya'll! I'm looking to add some custom music to my diary for a more personalized experience. Trying to figure out a platform that provides public free uploading that contains an embeddable player for html usage. Any ideas?