Community Modding Discussion Thread

Just putting this here if it's of any use to others, in my thread there was talk about wrestlers not being able to work certain match lengths due to stamina, so I tested to see the minimum amount of time a worker could have a match for each 10 increments of stamina, and these were the results, the time indicates the maximum in ring match time the worker can be in before a road agent pop up.

100 = 90 Mins

90 = 49 Mins

80 = 34 Mins

70 = 34 Mins

60 = 15 Mins

50 = 10 Mins

40 = 6 Mins

30 = 6 Mins

20 = 6 Mins

10 = 6 Mins

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Joshdb" data-cite="Joshdb" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47537" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a mass edit button in the editor? I wanted to change the age of everyone in the database by a certain amount of years but am not sure how to do this / if it's possible. Thanks!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You have to toggle the search view, or whatever it's called, I'm not on laptop so can't give a better description! But you can't do it in the default way you search in the editor</p>

You have to toggle the search view, or whatever it's called, I'm not on laptop so can't give a better description! But you can't do it in the default way you search in the editor

Awesome! I've got the mass edit option now. Thanks. I'm not sure I see a field to edit age to all be the same but this is super helpful, thanks again

Hello, I just got the game and I was wondering what database would be the best for what I'm looking for. I'm trying to find something with wrestlers from the past and present as opposed to a scenario or specific year

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546125

I think War of the immortals is what you're looking for. Haven't played it myself but it has what you asked for.

Does anyone remember the 2002 History Rewritten real world fantasy mod? (RVD knocked out WBC World Heavyweight Champion Lennox Lewis and Brock Lesnar got a run at the WCW World Heavyweight title)

Is there a place to download this mod and picture pack? I've looked around and found nothing but dead links.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MikeSc" data-cite="MikeSc" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47537" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Question for modders.<p> </p><p> How do you set the owner of a company and have it take before the game starts?</p></div></blockquote><p> For a company that’s already debuted </p><p> You need to give them a contract with the company in the editor and then in power structure select them as owner </p><p> </p><p> For yet to debut companies</p><p> Select the worker as potential founder and then place as mandatory</p>

<p><strong><em>Edit: Never mind. I wasn't totally grasping how the ager/de-ager worked but after playing around with it for a while, I think I am getting the hang of it.</em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Here is a question for modders.</p><p> </p><p>

I am working on my Cornellverse 2010 mod. I am importing the new workers who were added for TEW2020. Most of them have debut dates between 2015 and 2020. I have been using the de-aging to set them back to their "new worker" state based on their debut date but I am finding that a lot of them, especially the ones where I need to go back 4 or 5 years seem to get stats that are super low, even when compared to workers from the default who debut after January 2020.</p><p> </p><p>

My question is, Should I use the de-aging for these workers at all or keep them at their 2020 defaults, or should I just de-age them a year or two and go from there? I am hoping someone with de-aging experience would be able to help me out.</p><p> </p><p>

Thank you.</p>

For a company that’s already debuted

You need to give them a contract with the company in the editor and then in power structure select them as owner

For yet to debut companies

Select the worker as potential founder and then place as mandatory

Just thought I would jump on this question. I have the future company debut date set, with a mandatory owner. The worker (Future owner) has debuted, the worker can be an owner of a company, they worker is unemployed. Yet no matter what happens, I have tried a few different test runs, the company never actually gets founded, the date just passes.

Any ideas why this is? I have set it so the worker has "no limit" as age they can be an owner, have set it so they have to be at least 18 (not sure why I thought that would help lol) yet the company just never gets founded.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lavelleuk" data-cite="lavelleuk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47537" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just thought I would jump on this question. I have the future company debut date set, with a mandatory owner. The worker (Future owner) has debuted, the worker can be an owner of a company, they worker is unemployed. Yet no matter what happens, I have tried a few different test runs, the company never actually gets founded, the date just passes. <p> </p><p> Any ideas why this is? I have set it so the worker has "no limit" as age they can be an owner, have set it so they have to be at least 18 (not sure why I thought that would help lol) yet the company just never gets founded.</p><p> </p><p> Any help would be greatly appreciated</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is the owner active in the Company’s Region?</p>

• 5 weeks later...
are they any good resources for C-Verse stable logos? I assumed there'd be a few floating around by now

The ones in the game already have logos (didn't check all, but a random sampling). I've created a few from the community request threads. And some from the events could also fit as stables. Maybe there's something there that works for you.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549683

• 2 weeks later...