Community Modding Discussion Thread

So here is where my world is at with popularity trying to create some clear-lines between similar companies:

WWE 80/80/70 (USA/UK/Japan)

NJPW 75/40 (Japan/USA)

---------------------------------------------

CMLL 60/10 (Mexico/USA) (I may lower these as this feel artificially high, though it may be accurate in Mexico)

AAA 60/10 (Mexico/USA)

AEW 60/50 (South East, rest of the USA)

NXT 55/50 (South East, rest of the USA)

Impact 47/45/30 (South East/Ontario/Rest of US and Canada)

ROH 45/40/30/15 (Tri-State/Mid-East/Rest of USA/Japan)

NWA 38/25 (Home region/Rest of US)

MLW 35/25/15 (Home region/Rest of US/Mexico)

PWG 30/EVOLVE 30 (Niche Indy Promotions; Home region only)

0-15 Majority of companies that have a small but loyal following.

Does this match the consensus on where pop should be? Do we have definite understanding of where these numbers put us compared to pre-covid attendance, ratings, and ppv numbers?

Anybody know if it's possible to have a worker graduate from a training facility you want a couple months into the game and debut for the parent promotion? I tried to have a contract already in place but it seems TEW doesn't like that idea when you try to start the game...

As long as the parent company owns the training facility when they graduate the parent company gets first right of refusal, so they would be able to hire them upon graduation.

Sorry, but this is going to be a bit of a noob/dumb question

I am making a fantasy real world/c-verse game. Real companies with c-verse characters

Anyway, question is, do the companies need to have owners to begin a game or will the game find them owners if none are assigned and they are all set to open in week 1?

Sorry, but this is going to be a bit of a noob/dumb question

I am making a fantasy real world/c-verse game. Real companies with c-verse characters

Anyway, question is, do the companies need to have owners to begin a game or will the game find them owners if none are assigned and they are all set to open in week 1?

The game will have the company owners & bookers be assigned during the first few days/weeks of playing

Hey, was wondering if anyone was working on a 2008 Real World mod. Been having an itch to rebook Samoa Joe's TNA Title reign, Angle vs Styles, having Jay Lethal rise up the card, and maybe some Main Event Mafia thrown in there. It's honestly such a good if not over looked era.

I am adapting my own mod from a couple of others and I noticed that NXT and NXT UK have been limited to small size in them

I was thinking myself they should be limited to Medium or maybe even Big for NXT and medium for NXT UK

I know it's personal choice (at least in my case), but what is the thinking/rationale behind this?. Is there something i am easily missing or, are they just the choices of the mods I am adapting?

I am adapting my own mod from a couple of others and I noticed that NXT and NXT UK have been limited to small size in them

I was thinking myself they should be limited to Medium or maybe even Big for NXT and medium for NXT UK

I know it's personal choice (at least in my case), but what is the thinking/rationale behind this?. Is there something i am easily missing or, are they just the choices of the mods I am adapting?

They are developmental brands, that the WWE is purposefully keeping small. So I guess that's where that comes from

Is there any way to stop a workers' fundamental skills increasing so much? I've tried ''Not a Natural'' attribute, but the fundamental skills still seem to increase at a very fast rate. For example, somebody could go from 76 basics to 90 basics or more within a year or so.

Instead, I want them to develop at a more balanced and steadier rate. What doesn't help is, some of these workers are really young and are working a lot, which accelerates the growth even more.

Any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
I can't figure this out, can anyone help me out?

What determines if a promotion is looking for a new booker? Especially at the start of the game?

Wether or not they have a booker already. (Not all Owners have booking skills or reputation.) Personalities and company ownership system also plays a role, aswell as attributes now

Wether or not they have a booker already. (Not all Owners have booking skills or reputation.) Personalities and company ownership system also plays a role, aswell as attributes now

If they are assigned, if the bookign skils/reps are over 60, what is the key factors? When does an owner who is the booker too find someone else?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but a modder probably more likely to know

If you lower the TV and PPV numbers in the database to massively lower, obviously this affects income, but how does it affect Pop? Or is Pop more directly linked to broadcaster covergage rather than viewers?

Hi everyone.

So maybe you can help me pick a mod...

I am playing Risky Business now and its very good. I do love early80s era, the territories barely hanging on.

However, there is very little poaching going on in my game, WWF is hemorraghing money and JCP and Mid South are making it hand over fist. I would love there to be more poaching. In any event is there any other mod that would give me this feeling? I also want a balanced mod, and don't know about 5 star matches happening like crazy. I am also fine with modern era.

What do you guys think?

Hi everyone.

So maybe you can help me pick a mod...

I am playing Risky Business now and its very good. I do love early80s era, the territories barely hanging on.

However, there is very little poaching going on in my game, WWF is hemorraghing money and JCP and Mid South are making it hand over fist. I would love there to be more poaching. In any event is there any other mod that would give me this feeling? I also want a balanced mod, and don't know about 5 star matches happening like crazy. I am also fine with modern era.

What do you guys think?

Have you mentioned this in Jaysin's Risky Business thread? I can't speak for how busy he is juggling rl & TEW 2020 et al, but I'm sure he would love to hear what's happening in people's games so he can make the proper adjustments for updates.

Have you mentioned this in Jaysin's Risky Business thread? I can't speak for how busy he is juggling rl & TEW 2020 et al, but I'm sure he would love to hear what's happening in people's games so he can make the proper adjustments for updates.

I did post a question in that thread but unfortunately the thread itself is pretty dead. I am sensing that there was a lot more discussion/activity in the 2016 days. Maybe I'm wrong?