Public Beta Reaction Thread

<p>Same here regarding scrolling with the arrow keys. It's an absolute must for me. Clicking through is no where near as efficient. Opening a profile and scrolling through using the quick jump also isn't useful, as when you select to switch to another worker you then need to click back on to the drop-down to re-select.</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: I see the arrows on the profile page now. Still would rather be able to use the arrow keys so that you can see the full list.</p>

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="combolock" data-cite="combolock" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47578" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Where do you see this? In my editor there are no companies yet to open.</div></blockquote><p> If you check under Yet To Open for India, it'll have Delhi Superstar Pro Wrestling and Mumbai Grand Prix Wrestling.</p><p> </p><p> Also, funny enough, American League of Fighters is in the game as a new company. That's quite interesting.</p>

<p>Looks amazing, will take some time to get used to the new interface, but that's ok. My only complaint would be the arrows, it's absence is a big no-no for me. Please don't make me use the mouse more than it's already necessary. </p><p> </p><p>

Yet, I'm hoping it's a bug, since there's a genuine concern to click less than in previous versions it would make no sense at all to get rid of arrows in big lists.</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: Just saw Adam's input on scrolling. My problem is solved, let's have fun.</p>

One thing that's annoying the hell out of me is that I can't scroll with the arrow keys anymore. Really don't like having to click on every single name

Yeah. Like a lot of what I'm seeing, but this is a horrible change.

Sorry missed Adam's post - awesome!

I might be being stupid, let me know if I am, but can you no longer see inactive companies? First thing I wanted to see was which companies hadn't made it, but can't find a way?

Second thing I did was head to "game world" to see all the active companies in each region listed....and I can't find that either? It says 12 active companies in USA, for example, and if you scroll areas it says which companies have homes there, but there is no way to list every company in USA or wherever?

Where is this setting found exactly? Been searching for a while

Apparently the list scrolling issue can be fixed in options. But I can't find it. I must be blind.

Enable New-Style Colored Lists needs to be disabled. It's in your Preferences.

Yeah Im struggling.

I am trying to scroll through the list of workers without clicking on the scroll arrows. I like to scroll or keypad down arrow to look through the lists. Scrolling doesnt work and down arrow on the keypad down only seems to want to work on the popularity section.

If you click off the new colored lists in your user preferences, you can scroll with errors the classic way.

To recap, you can change to the old style of list via options if you want to be able to scroll, etc.

I've only been messing around for like 5 minutes, but right now the only benefit I see us losing out on by disabling the colored lists is that my champions aren't highlighted on the roster screen. Do the colored lists come into play anywhere else?

Yeah Im struggling.

I am trying to scroll through the list of workers without clicking on the scroll arrows. I like to scroll or keypad down arrow to look through the lists. Scrolling doesnt work and down arrow on the keypad down only seems to want to work on the popularity section.

Go into Your Preferences (in Options) and change to the old style of list (by unticking Enable New-Style Coloured Lists). That reverts you to the old method and will then enable you to scroll, etc.