TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Guys does anyone know what what be a good product for AEW or a method of being able to use a ladder match.

I'm currently using the Killing the Business mod and got destroyed when using a ladder match as the fans apparently didn't want to see that type of match.

The current product is Wrestling Nerd Nirvana.

Based on my current product I'll get penalised for eye candy matches, death matches and dangerous matches but I don't really see a ladder match being "dangerous" compared to other styles.

Does anyone have any suggestions to work around this at all?

Most likely your default ladder match had either content or injury risk set too high. It can be at most Average. Ladders are fine for that product.

Quick question

I'm playing WWE in a 2004 mod. I'd like to invest in a new company to create NXT as a Dev. Company.

Would this let me create the events, the titles etc for that company or AI are going to do it for me?

I'd like to be able to create the titles and the events for that company.

What is the benefit of taping multiple weeks worth of tv on one night? I havent double checked but im almost positive that workers get paid per show, so if someone costs 500 per show, and you use them for 4 weeks worth of tv taping on one night, you owe them 2,000 instead of the 500 i thought you would. My production seems to be way up there too.

Am I missing something? If the game makes you pay per worker per show and production for 4 seperate shows, why would you tape multiple shows? Is it just a realism thing or?

Most likely your default ladder match had either content or injury risk set too high. It can be at most Average. Ladders are fine for that product.

I'm gonna try that out thanks for that.

Also: is there anyway to terminate a loan deal? The mod in using, I'm only realising that Jon Moxley is unavailable for every PPV until November due to his loan to NJPW.. is there anyway to end this or have him prioritize me?

So my referees and Road Agens are getting Cold momentum?

Can I fix this ? Does it matter? Will it impact my show scores?

You can "fix" it by putting the workers in highly rated angles.

No, it doesn't matter what the momentum is of people who don't appear onscreen in their primary role.

When creating my broadcaster it seem like I am only limited to internet broadcaster, I want to create a Terrestrial Commercial broadcaster. Any help would be great please. Thanks!

You can only create internet broadcasters now -- as it was felt that the ability to set up a regular kind of TV set up would be far too costly for any wrestling company (even WWE in real life) to be able to afford.

In reality, setting up a TV network is very expensive -- very very expensive -- and requires clearances and negotiations with cable providers that the game can't accurately simulate.

Activations

Hi I'm new to gray dog software stuff. How many times can you active and deactivate the game. I have a laptop and a gaming pc I use my laptop in bed and gaming pc the rest of the time. I know the game is tied to one computer so was wondering how many times can I swap. I'm going away next Month and I always take my laptop so I would like to take the game away with me. Thanks.

Hi I'm new to gray dog software stuff. How many times can you active and deactivate the game. I have a laptop and a gaming pc I use my laptop in bed and gaming pc the rest of the time. I know the game is tied to one computer so was wondering how many times can I swap. I'm going away next Month and I always take my laptop so I would like to take the game away with me. Thanks.

As far as I know it’s infinite amount of times. Also props for you for having the smarts to think of this before hand. The staff here is super nice but I’m pretty sure I’m on some sort of “dumbass list” because I’ve had to email them to recover a game license about 9 or 10 times across 3 or 4 different games lol

Thanks for replying so quickly. It's a lot of money to just lose the license. Where as on steam epic etc you get unlimited access across multiple computers which I have different pcs for different stuff I use a gaming laptop to play vr and only vr. Plus it's a company pc that just happens to have a decent gpu in it. Im hoping it's unlimited like you say I understand the one computer per key with them been a smaller developer. I ain't been able to out this game down since it come out think I sink 22 hours into it so far. I would ideally be changing computers quite regularly. Sorry for the long winded reply. I'm glad the staff are nice. I've joined many toxic forums.

You can "fix" it by putting the workers in highly rated angles.

No, it doesn't matter what the momentum is of people who don't appear onscreen in their primary role.

I haven’t had this happen to me, as I haven’t had a game go past February yet, but I don’t really like the sound of that.

IMO, road agents, referees, announcers and colour commentators should always trend back towards neutral if they’re not appearing in angles.

I'm pre-booking an angle but don't see an option to add a stunt or crazy bump. Has this disappeared?

You can’t add bumps to pre-booked matches OR angles as the game doesn’t know if the worker will accept on the day.

Just add the note when you’re adding the segment to the card itself on the day.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="a0161613" data-cite="a0161613" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm pre-booking an angle but don't see an option to add a stunt or crazy bump. Has this disappeared?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can't pre-book stunt or crazy bumps.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="creepshow" data-cite="creepshow" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have a ref who is irritated at his "Staff Member" gimmick...<p> </p><p> normal or bug?</p><p> </p><p> ...if normal, what's wrong with my ref that I can maybe edit away?</p></div></blockquote><p> It’ll just be the gimmick. Give him a new one and it’ll be fine.</p><p> </p><p> The “name” of gimmicks doesn’t mean anything in 2020 other than a tag. It’s the category that counts. Just give him a new gimmick with an appropriate category and call it “referee” or something like that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It’ll just be the gimmick. Give him a new one and it’ll be fine.<p> </p><p> The “name” of gimmicks doesn’t mean anything in 2020 other than a tag. It’s the category that counts. Just give him a new gimmick with an appropriate category and call it “referee” or something like that.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sounds like a plan! Appreciate the quick response!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can't pre-book stunt or crazy bumps.</div></blockquote><p> Thanks for the quick replies.</p><p> </p><p> Yes, I've just noticed that. I just checked as I am booking my next show. That seems weird? Worthwhile suggesting it? We can after all check if a worker is up for it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="a0161613" data-cite="a0161613" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for the quick replies.<p> </p><p> Yes, I've just noticed that. I just checked as I am booking my next show. That seems weird? Worthwhile suggesting it? We can after all check if a worker is up for it.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's to avoid a situation where someone might be ok with a crazy bump, but then a week before the match they got a minor injury and now they don't wanna do it, but the road agent note is still there. There's also potential personality changes that can happen in between booking it and the actual show.</p>