TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Low match ratings with excellent wrestling?

So.. i've suddenly starting to get 75-ish match ratings on matches with "excellent wrestling and good heat" and both with popularity 90+. The dirt sheet states nothing that would cause such a hard penalty.

Nothing indicates that the match rating should be so low.

The only thing i've changed is disabled 'disposition change timings' in 'your prefences' - can this really change the match rating? I'm so confused.

When doing storylines that last the course of 3 months but you dont want the two workers to face off against each other in every PPV how do you approach it.

Add other guys to storyline short term, like new number one contender against champ as the previous number 1 is the main fued but has to wait his turn.

Any other ideas/suggestions for ones that dont invole a title.

When doing storylines that last the course of 3 months but you dont want the two workers to face off against each other in every PPV how do you approach it.

Add other guys to storyline short term, like new number one contender against champ as the previous number 1 is the main fued but has to wait his turn.

Any other ideas/suggestions for ones that dont invole a title.

AEW is a perfect template for this, although they have less PPVs.

The best way to do this is to have the champion face a contender at a PPV while the challenger faces the champion's friend, or a super short program with a random guy while the challenger states he just wants to face the champion.

Second PPV, Champ and friend take on challenger and friend in main event. OR, a three/four way with the champion pinning someone else.

Third PPV is the finale.

Here's a question for people: I'm thinking of doing a t-verse diary with a custom promotion based in Alaska. I don't want to make it too easy, I want a bit of a challenge, so what do you think is a fair amount of money to give myself to start? I was thinking maybe 20k max since I'd be using an established wrestling figure as an avatar so I'd say he has at least some money stashed away to make this promotion a reality.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Get_Ready_To_Fly" data-cite="Get_Ready_To_Fly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do the announcing skills increase?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes they do</p>

<p>Shinya Hashimoto is constantly losing stamina/athleticism. I thought to myself: Well he is obese heavyweight, let me fix that. He got into shape, and still is losing stamina/athleticism. Why? I went into the editor, and no drug/smoking/alcohol issues.</p><p> </p><p>

What gives?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TJ94" data-cite="TJ94" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anybody have tips for helping guys avoid injuries? Any match notes that could help?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ban high risk moves and ban spinal impact moves. Match risk also plays a big part.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Shinya Hashimoto is constantly losing stamina/athleticism. I thought to myself: Well he is obese heavyweight, let me fix that. He got into shape, and still is losing stamina/athleticism. Why? I went into the editor, and no drug/smoking/alcohol issues.<p> </p><p> What gives?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Natural time decline?</p>

Ban high risk moves and ban spinal impact moves. Match risk also plays a big part.

Natural time decline?

A natural decline at 29? It's JUST his stamina/athleticism...

Edit: Checked, decline can only happen as early as 30. So.. it definitely isn't that.

Please help me install TEW 2020

I bought TEW 2020 last year and I have a new laptop. I tried to re-install it, but every time I install it and go to put the license code in. It either says the license can't be found or the step up completes and I can't do anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I bought TEW 2020 last year and I have a new laptop. I tried to re-install it, but every time I install it and go to put the license code in. It either says the license can't be found or the step up completes and I can't do anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?

A license is only valid for one machine at a time; if it's still licensed on your old laptop then it isn't available for use on a second. You would need to unlicense it off your original laptop. Instructions on how to do that are listed in the FAQ pinned to the top of the technical support forum. If you no longer have access to your old laptop you'd need to contact Scott, which is again covered in the aforementioned FAQ.

I'm doing a local to global with a promotion out of Southern England. I just got up to medium, but when I went to get negotiate with OnDem they rejected me because they don't want to add another wrestling show to their lineup.

So now I'm sorta screwed having to stay on WrestleWorld GB which severely limits my growth. Is there any way I can eventually get on OnDem or at least see when the other promotions broadcast deals expire?

A natural decline at 29? It's JUST his stamina/athleticism...

Edit: Checked, decline can only happen as early as 30. So.. it definitely isn't that.

Depending on what the numbers are, it sounds like he's hit his caps on them. They may go a couple points higher but will always drift down to the cap.

I'm doing a local to global with a promotion out of Southern England. I just got up to medium, but when I went to get negotiate with OnDem they rejected me because they don't want to add another wrestling show to their lineup.

So now I'm sorta screwed having to stay on WrestleWorld GB which severely limits my growth. Is there any way I can eventually get on OnDem or at least see when the other promotions broadcast deals expire?

OnDem rejected you because they're too full? That seems odd. When I look at the editor (and I'm on the most recent patch) OnDem has no limit for the amount of broadcast slots it gives out or the amount of companies they will work with. What do they say in your editor?