TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Holy smoke! Right after criticising the game for being too easy financially, I'm running a show and suddenly have to pay 9450$ on worker bonuses. That's like... all my money. :p

Basic pay was just 1300$. How is this possible? I've read the handbook again but nothing. :( If it helps, it was a tournament show: so there were 3 appearances for some workers. But even when counting that, I don't get to 10K on pay. The most expensive worker is 170$. Nobody has any bonuses on his contract. :confused:

The difference with my other shows is that it was a season finale, and I spend 750$ on a local band and celeb.

Going crazy trying to figure this out.

Assuming you're in the alliance you're trying to create titles for; Office > Alliance > View Titles > Create Title (the game has often been criticised for the interface being obscure and unintuitive but I really don't think it can be blamed here :D).

If you're not part of the alliance, then no. The only way would be to add a player, play as the owner of a company in the alliance, then add the title as above, then have that player leave the game.

Holy smoke! Right after criticising the game for being too easy financially, I'm running a show and suddenly have to pay 9450$ on worker bonuses. That's like... all my money. :p

Basic pay was just 1300$. How is this possible? I've read the handbook again but nothing. :( If it helps, it was a tournament show: so there were 3 appearances for some workers. But even when counting that, I don't get to 10K on pay. The most expensive worker is 170$. :confused:

The difference with my other shows is that it was a season finale, and I spend 750$ on a local band and celeb.

Have you checked your Backstage screen? What're you paying for in there? Probably hotels (even just organising them costs money, just not as much as also paying for them), transport costs, etc. If you've got a lot of workers on the show, that soon adds up.

If it's not that (and I don't know why that would've changed since your last show), then... not really sure to be honest!

Have you checked your Backstage screen? What're you paying for in there? Probably hotels (even just organising them costs money, just not as much as also paying for them), transport costs, etc. If you've got a lot of workers on the show, that soon adds up!

Oh, silly me. Of course it was that. Oh jeez, that does add up. :D

Seems a bit weird that's under "bonuses".

Seems a bit weird that's under "bonuses".

I did bring that up (many patches ago, when it wasn't working properly), I argued it should be under show costs, but it was felt that worker bonuses was the best place for it (or at least, not a bad enough place for it to warrant changing). To be fair, they technically are bonuses paid to workers, so... I guess.

Anyone got a suggestion or answer for my tv question? How much for income for a 25 pop fed on an internet subscription broadcaster?

Don't take this the wrong way, but... try it and find out? If you don't want it to affect your main game, start a new 'test' save or copy your main game and try it on the copy.

For questions as specific as this, the only way someone is going to know is if they happen to have done that exact scenario themselves, or they try it themselves for you to let you know. The former seems unlikely, the latter you could do faster yourself.

Not trying to be mean, just pointing it out.

Is there a way to preset a workers Destiny Roll in this version of the game? Previous versions let you edit potential, but I'm not seeing that option anywhere in the editor this time around, unless it's buried somewhere.

Assuming you're in the alliance you're trying to create titles for; Office > Alliance > View Titles > Create Title (the game has often been criticised for the interface being obscure and unintuitive but I really don't think it can be blamed here :D).

If you're not part of the alliance, then no. The only way would be to add a player, play as the owner of a company in the alliance, then add the title as above, then have that player leave the game.

That's so strange that I can create a title with the method you described, but I can't if I go to the taskbar on the left side of the screen, Alliances > Confederation of the Territories > Titles.

qmjMWeh.png?1

Oh well, I guess that method makes me view the alliance as an outsider rather than a member, which is what the office screen allows me to do.

Thank you!!

So I had a generic company with no logo become real in my game, New Age Wrestling or some such. I gave it a new logo and changed the name and initials, but when it runs shows it still uses the NAW logo. It is triggering my OCD big time. I went through the editor but saw no way to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?

So I had a generic company with no logo become real in my game, New Age Wrestling or some such. I gave it a new logo and changed the name and initials, but when it runs shows it still uses the NAW logo. It is triggering my OCD big time. I went through the editor but saw no way to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?

You should be able to edit those under Events in the editor, but there's a quicker way: if you use Add New Player to take control of either their owner or booker, go to Events & TV> Redo Schedule. Clear the schedule then hit redo. Any new shows should generate with the new initials and logo.

You should be able to edit those under Events in the editor, but there's a quicker way: if you use Add New Player to take control of either their owner or booker, go to Events & TV> Redo Schedule. Clear the schedule then hit redo. Any new shows should generate with the new initials and logo.

Much obliged.

And after that, how do I remove the new player that I have just added?

I have some questions for you :

What do you consider a small women division ? a medium women division and a large women division ?

How many women are in a small, medium and large women division for you ?

Because i don't know what should i do for my promotion, i want to put a women division but don't know wich one to use :s

I've recalled the Undisputed Era from NXT to the NXT main roster. However, they're not listed in the stables section. When I try to create the stable myself, I get a message that the stable name already exists.

How can I make this stable active on my main roster?