Favourite product to book?

Anyone tried out any of the weirder products yet? Any favourites emerging?

I think I'm a little bit in love with the "No Style" style. It's perfect for what I love to book.

Second place goes to Guerilla Warfare - I was never much of a PWG fan due to lack of opportunity but the product was always a favourite of mine.

Personally, I like the "Episodic Lucha Libre" of QAW. High flying, performance driven, but plenty of room for stories and gimmicks and it's easier on the performers. And their particular "Loosely Enforced" approach to the face/ heel divide allows for a lot of freedom in the booking.

If custom products don't get added, then if I buy the game it looks like Comic Book Lucha Libre will be my go-to product for my custom company. It isn't perfect though so there will always be a big part of me annoyed that I can't make the same company I made in 2016.

I have had a bit of fun booking one of the puro companies as well, I forget which product it was though. (I'm at work on the forums right now so I can't check. ;) )

If Fast and Furious was more friendly to short matches (Fast is literally in the name, why would they expect lengthy matches?) it would be perfect for what I'm trying to do now. It is still the best, though.

This. Though I will say the penalty for short matches isn't that bad. I'm still getting matches in the 50s even if they're below 15 minutes, and if you do three ring circus match focus all you need are three long matches with good workers and you're set for a high grade.

My main problems with FF are the crowd demanding long matches but also hating long matches with unknowns, and the angle length limit. Real life promotions that use this kind of promotion style tend to have unknowns or barely-knowns get over by having one really good match, and those matches are usually 15+ minutes. The angle length is more realistic, but from a gameplay standpoint it's frustrating because I'm always limited in what angles I can book. I'm not the kind of player who constantly starts new games with different promotions/products. I pick one, then play it until I get bored with the game in general, stop playing for a few months, then pick it back up. It's kind of annoying to know that I'm going to be limited in what angles I can use, which means the stories I can tell, for what might realistically be months of real life play time.

This. Though I will say the penalty for short matches isn't that bad. I'm still getting matches in the 50s even if they're below 15 minutes, and if you do three ring circus match focus all you need are three long matches with good workers and you're set for a high grade.

My main problems with FF are the crowd demanding long matches but also hating long matches with unknowns, and the angle length limit. Real life promotions that use this kind of promotion style tend to have unknowns or barely-knowns get over by having one really good match, and those matches are usually 15+ minutes. The angle length is more realistic, but from a gameplay standpoint it's frustrating because I'm always limited in what angles I can book. I'm not the kind of player who constantly starts new games with different promotions/products. I pick one, then play it until I get bored with the game in general, stop playing for a few months, then pick it back up. It's kind of annoying to know that I'm going to be limited in what angles I can use, which means the stories I can tell, for what might realistically be months of real life play time.

The 15 minutes to avoid limits isn't actually that big a deal, but when you start a 0-pop company, everyone is a star at minimum. So you get significantly penalized every time because it's too short for an "important match".

The 15 minutes to avoid limits isn't actually that big a deal, but when you start a 0-pop company, everyone is a star at minimum. So you get significantly penalized every time because it's too short for an "important match".

Especially difficult if your product requires a Match Aim that needs a short time limit, like High Spots, Wild Brawl, or Comedy.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48295" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Personally, I like the "Episodic Lucha Libre" of QAW. High flying, performance driven, but plenty of room for stories and gimmicks and it's easier on the performers. And their particular "Loosely Enforced" approach to the face/ heel divide allows for a lot of freedom in the booking.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This. I just have to cut my shows down a bit. No more 9/14/24 match length focus. Now it has to be something like 15/18/24.</p>

<p>Struggling with most products so far, but i would say most of the Entertainment / classic Lucha products give the most options. They have bumps, de-masking, hair matches to give them boosts. They have longer matches and no penalty for the longer ones. They also allow more angles (if you use the ratios off). I think they are by far the most versatile. </p><p> </p><p>

Next in line would probably be the No Style because that has more leeway on what you can do.</p><p> </p><p>

Either way, we still need the custom product added, i am basically forced to run show's i do not want to run just to get ratings.</p>