What should I do for The Supreme Challenge as SWF?

What should I do for The Supreme Challenge as SWF?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do for The Supreme Challenge as SWF?

• The Crippler vs Rocky Golden
    • Randy Unleashed vs ZWB

<p>I've hit a crossroads as to what I should have as the main event of The Supreme Challenge as I have two ideas for what should main event but I'm not sure which one to go with.</p><p> </p><p>

Option 1: Have The Crippler win his first SWF World Championship a few months prior before losing in the main event of Supreme Challenge to Rocky Golden and having him retire.</p><p> </p><p>

Option 2: Have Randy Unleashed win the title with that setting up the main event being Randy Unleashed vs ZWB (the Bumfholes collide) with ZWB going over. </p><p> </p><p>

It's short term booking vs long term booking and I'm not quite sure which way I want to go with it.</p>

Can't imagine what exactly your game looks like but if it's not to much different from the starting data I'd run with Rocky vs The Crippler...than Randy vs ZWB could be a co main event or another match on the card....than slowly eventually build to another Bumfholes match for the title down the road.

I would honestly say none of the above as I think there are better options personally, I do like the bumfhole idea but I think it would possibly be too soon. I think it's very important to have Rocky in a big feud come supreme challenge. At the same time though, when I think about it, its not a bad idea having the bumfholes I would just worry that it would be too soon, as you would your 2 hottest stars or at least 2 of the hottest stars in the main event.

<p>Randy/Zimmy finished their last feud in late 2017, I'd save that rematch for the next SC personally.</p><p> </p><p>

It feels like, realistically, only Rocky can win in a match between him and Lobby at SC which takes away some of the intrigue that I'd want from my main event of the biggest show of the year.</p><p> </p><p>

Maybe Remo vs. Gilmore, Valiant or Lau could be a good option for the belt?</p>

<p>My plan was kinda simple actually</p><p> </p><p>

At the first ppv of the year Scythe dominates Rocky beating him clean for the belt , and doesn’t get his rematch until The next Supreme Challenge in Which he again comes up short, Jack Bruce returns as a personality tries to convince Rocky to not make the same mistake he did and not put his career on the line in the rematch, Rocky doesn’t listen but then defies the odds to beat Scythe for the gold ending a year plus title reign and giving time to build up some solid alternatives in the main event scene</p>

I'm running Crippler vs Rocky as my main event as well! If Crippler is ever going to have a title reign it has to be at the start of the game unless you are lucky, so I'm having him take the belt at Nothing to Lose w/ the help of a stable and then build to the rematch that Crippler desperately tries to avoid throughout the months but it finally happens at TSC40.

Randy vs ZWB can main event The Supreme Challenge at any point in the future as they have a lot of years left.

Personally I'm stuck between exactly what OP has for (1) or have Rocky hold onto the title and retain, then lose shortly after. Either way I'm seriously mulling over a fatal 4-way for the title, which I think could be a good shake-up considering what we know about past SCs, although the Three Ring focus has me reconsidering. Need to make sure there's still enough available talent for two other great matches.

But for that I'm thinking Rocky v Gilmore v Remo v Crippler as long as no one is too far in decline. Gives Crippler and Gilmore the SC Main Event they deserve (we all know Gilmore/Rogue didn't main event over Bruce/Faith at 35). Morgan and Rogue are backups, but right now that's another match I'm leaning towards.

I can't be the only one who's going to do whatever it takes to bring Bruce back, even just as a part-timer. I'll go into the editor if I have to. I wasn't ready for him to retire. I think I'm bringing him back as a heel a month or two before SC, and I think Valiant v Bruce could be something special. Bruce can get the surprise win and have Valiant go over once and for all down the line. Twice in a Lifetime type of story.

I'm thinking about having Randy turn on The Awesomeness sometime before SC, giving them their long overdue face run, then reuniting Randy with ZWB. It's been three years since the turn (and I've done the rivalry to death in prior games), I don't think it would be too soon at all. Awesomeness vs newly reunited Bumfholes.