Cornellverse Alt Thread 2020

fqYEdqF.jpg

YsWV8pd.jpg

1TbDQaX.jpg

My strength is definitely not doing alts, but, these guys as Guide & Scout intrigued me too much. Hopefully, this will do until someone with some actual talent takes a crack at them.

These are absolutely perfect! Don't sell yourself short in the slightest. These are literally exactly how I envisioned them and I especially love the green singlet tweak. Thank you so much!

Could I get the following?

A younger version of Eddie Peak

A younger female version of Sammy Bach that could pass as a relative of his

I want to add a few more legacies into my database as I'm losing some of my favorites in my save to age

Hope these work...

Eddie Peak

gsLWYUy.jpgABqf1iV.jpg06AbpyD.jpg

Sammy Bach

YWws6Nc.jpge9CZtBg.jpgasNx7IL.jpg

Rich Money with a custom TCW background. I darkened him a bit to make him seem a bit more villainous. Was planning to make graphics for all of the TCW roster for a lets play, but I have a habit of hiring too many people and now in my 2018 save I'm back at 68 workers lol

r7tZ7uo.jpeg

Worker(s): Eddie Howard & DC Rayne

Renders: Eddie Howard with lightning themed face paint similar to The Force's facepaint, DC Rayne with rain themed face paint similar to The Force's facepaint

Eddie will be known as The Natural, The Thunder, The Wind or The Lightning

DC will be known as The Rayne

The Force will continue to be THE FFFFOOOOOOOORRRRRRRCCCCCEEEEE!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I'm just working on some render alterations for an upcoming diary, does anyone have any advise on adding suits to workers? I'm not awful at photoshop, but have no experience with blender, Daz 3D, etc. Are they the only options or is it workable with Photoshop?

Hey, hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I'm just working on some render alterations for an upcoming diary, does anyone have any advise on adding suits to workers? I'm not awful at photoshop, but have no experience with blender, Daz 3D, etc. Are they the only options or is it workable with Photoshop?

Its normally done with photoshop, most of the suited wrestler images were done that way. Generally the only characters who got actually rendered with suits on are owners/managers/commentators - except for the rare occasion someones photoshopped suit alt in got so iconic in its usage that it ended up being part of what rerenderers consider necessary canon. There should be enough suited worker renders out there that finding one that lines up with the render you're looking to suit isnt too time consuming.

The only hard part tends to be if the original person has long hair or other props/hands in the way of their face/body. If you want to get really fancy you can also go looking for actual IRL suit model photos, cut those out and run a filter or two over it so it looks more 3d rendered and work with that.

Its normally done with photoshop, most of the suited wrestler images were done that way. Generally the only characters who got actually rendered with suits on are owners/managers/commentators - except for the rare occasion someones photoshopped suit alt in got so iconic in its usage that it ended up being part of what rerenderers consider necessary canon. There should be enough suited worker renders out there that finding one that lines up with the render you're looking to suit isnt too time consuming.

The only hard part tends to be if the original person has long hair or other props/hands in the way of their face/body. If you want to get really fancy you can also go looking for actual IRL suit model photos, cut those out and run a filter or two over it so it looks more 3d rendered and work with that.

Thanks for the reply! I've been scrolling through the re-render threads for a couple of days, still trying to find the most effecient manner to do it. But that is probably a more achievable route than attempting to add on the suits myself, which I have attempted and struggled with.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, MegaCity1 said:

Good evening - I was writing today to ask if someone could please tailor this Zap Powerson with a couple of different Surfer Sting-ish face paints?
TIA

image.jpeg.cc21f9ccad5a78084f914c36fbb6228a.jpeg

Not exactly what you're looking for but Bison did make another Zap with the Surfer Sting look. 

image.jpeg

On 9/18/2022 at 4:21 AM, theeaglexiii said:

I’ve just got Honey Badger to agree to put her hair on the line for an event I’ve got coming up! So could I trouble anyone for...

Worker: Honey Badger

Alt: Shaved head

Thanks 😁

How's this? It's my Honey Badger render I made a few months ago, re-rendered because her skin didn't load properly and I'm not sure which skin I used before. With and without hair.

image.jpeg.2c6da660478af4427f129221953cf45c.jpeg

image.jpeg.4b8f1288d55bf58e2764866192b3c8bf.jpeg

Check out all of my renders here on my render thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, boxofwhispers said:

How's this? It's my Honey Badger render I made a few months ago, re-rendered because her skin didn't load properly and I'm not sure which skin I used before. With and without hair.

image.jpeg.2c6da660478af4427f129221953cf45c.jpeg

image.jpeg.4b8f1288d55bf58e2764866192b3c8bf.jpeg

Check out all of my renders here on my render thread.

That’s awesome!

I’ll definitely be using your original version once her hair grows back too haha

Thanks so much, appreciate it! 😄

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Can someone help me out with a Aldous Blackfriar alt? I had it before and went through that massive mega and couldnt find it. Aldous looked normal just medium length black hair, normal skin tone, nothing really goth to him and didnt have a massive jaw either. Trying to find something like that again.