Custom Graphics Request Thread

yCI7RDm.jpg

ji24Ar6.jpg

Threw these together because despite everything, I've still got a soft spot in my ex-Chikara fan heart. The second one looked better at higher resolution, but I figured I'd post it anyway. Hope this helps! If you need a GIF logo, can do.

Yoooooooooooooooooo! Thanks a million man, these ****ing rule!

anyone? :)

hell-o!

some got good looking pictures of the

Women Of Wrestling World & Tag Team Championship

this would be very very very cool! :)

hell-o!

i wanna use "NXT LVL UP" or "NXT Level Up"

as my second show for NXT (or maybe the first, i'm not sure yet)

but, under the old banner and colors.

so, if anyone wants to play a bit around with this:

https://i.imgur.com/2WT72ob.png

i would be more than happy to see your results!🙂

i would prefer, to take the logo as big as possible

and on the transparent background.

the yellow square is just there for you to see on what background

the logo will eventually be placed.

thank you very much in advance!🤘

Could someone work up a logo for me? The promotion is Pro Wrestling Revival it's an ROH-sized promotion that runs a sort-of "modern throwback" style with modern style matches but old school booking and angles.

I don't really have anything specific in mind other than the color scheme should be black and yellow with silver, blue, and red thrown in if you wish.

Thanks in advance!

I'm creating a Brand Split for a TCW save -- Total Wrestling will be "Tuesday Night Mayhem" and Saturday Night Showcase will eventually be a B show with Wednesday Night Lightning going head-to-head with CWA in Canada.

Would love a new logo for Tuesday Night Mayhem and one for Saturday Night Lightning and Wednesday Night Lightning (can't start Wednesday Night Lightning til current broadcasting deal is up :( )

Was wondering if someone would be able to make a logo for a thing I'm doing with ZEN. I've been using the pre-show time as a sort of 'developmental' league in that it's a training ground for rookies to have small storylines and matches with one another. It started out as the ZERO League as a sort of personal fiefdom for the then ZEN Master Lord ZERO but now that he's been ousted I'm interested in turning into the more benign Dojo League overseen by the new champion Pumpkin Jack. I'd be grateful for any help with this.

I know smmccallum has already done these but I'd started the Nightmare Kingdom one beforehand and had created the TBE & GOA logo's for myself so figured I'd post them up.

I have two requests for stable logos if anyone can help.

I need a logo for “Gates of Agony” & “Tully Blanchard Enterprises”.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

These are customs I made for myself as I don't think either have a logo yet in real life (if they do, apologies).

El3MxM3.jpgZ5N2gTc.jpg

Hi was wondering if someone could do me a logo for my cody Rhodes led stable....The Nightmare Kingdom

CO2fX5e.jpg7roJlAS.jpg

Custom Promotion request inspired by this

?

Based in the South East region, possibly with New Orleans as a home arena. So maybe some heavy VooDoo and/or Cajun influence? Or just generally supernatural or whatever (New Orleans is considered the most haunted city in the US)

World Heavyweight title

A Mid-Card title

Tag Team titles

Hardcore title

Women's title

and maybe any trophies you could come up with

Possible name: Liber Wrestling Federation (LWF) though I'm open to whatever name you come up with

Custom Promotion request inspired by this
?

Based in the South East region, possibly with New Orleans as a home arena. So maybe some heavy VooDoo and/or Cajun influence? Or just generally supernatural or whatever (New Orleans is considered the most haunted city in the US)

I like the name Voodoo Wrestling. These are all various Voodoo logos for other companies. The black one is my favourite.

UM6cJIN.jpgMxWsTXv.jpg8p5dQry.jpgJJWFYDc.jpgyL44QBG.jpg

Absolutely sick! Thank you.

No prob buddy. Glad you liked it. I found some wrestling fonts about a week ago. Finally got to use the ECW one. It actually looks better than I thought it would. I have a similar one with barbed-wire lines instead of regular lines but it didn't look all that well being that small on the logo.