C-Verse 2005 (RELEASE)

Looking forward to the update.

There are a few broadcasters that have their requirement location set as "Anywhere" instead of the region they are in. (I am not at my computer with TEW installed right now so I cant look to see which ones). For example one of them was a broadcaster that only broadcasts in just one area in Japan (i think kanto region) but accepts offers from anyone. I believe the "anywhere" requirement should only be set for larger broadcasters with a lot of coverage. There are a bunch of mexican broadcasters like this also and possibly some canadian.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the update.

There are a few broadcasters that have their requirement location set as "Anywhere" instead of the region they are in. (I am not at my computer with TEW installed right now so I cant look to see which ones). For example one of them was a broadcaster that only broadcasts in just one area in Japan (i think kanto region) but accepts offers from anyone. I believe the "anywhere" requirement should only be set for larger broadcasters with a lot of coverage. There are a bunch of mexican broadcasters like this also and possibly some canadian.

A couple of them I missed clicking the box, but many of them are that way on purpose. Especially the more regional stations. I set many of those up so foreign companies could still get on them if they met popularity requirements.

I'm almost half way through balancing promotion popularity. Then I have to make sure I have experience done correctly. Then I'll have the next release. My old lady is yelling at me for how much time I spend on this. Hahhaha

Ok, I've done what I think needed to be done in terms of popularity. I've set experience the way I think it should be. I think I fixed contract errors that popped up in the last couple updates. Now let me tell you what I'm doing.

I've set up folders A-Z + Free Pictures for each year. I am going through each year, each letter to make sure the pic pack is as complete as can be. Then I'm going to take obsolete pictures and turn them into Free Pictures. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

Then I'll release and let anyone who wants to comb it for errors.

Thanks for the update, i appreciate the work you do to continually improve the mod.

After the latest update there are now several broadcaster warnings when starting a new game.

Example: Midwest Sports requires minimum popularity in 30 regions but only has coverage in 2.

Thanks for the update, i appreciate the work you do to continually improve the mod.

After the latest update there are now several broadcaster warnings when starting a new game.

Example: Midwest Sports requires minimum popularity in 30 regions but only has coverage in 2.

I thought I had fixed that for the last release... Maybe I didn't release it after I worked on it?

I'll try to get the next update out in the next few days. I'm working on a picture pack at the moment, then I need to do touring schedules. Then I think it'll be ready. Until I screw something else up. Hahahaha

Here it is, what you've all been waiting for! The latest update.

I've done a crap ton.

C-Verse 2005 Balanced v 2.1

I do not have the Free Pictures completed. That will be in 2.11 when I get to updating again. I didn't do another pass on stats, which will be done for the future, as well. Let me know what I missed.

Also here is MY picture pack. These are the pictures I use. They may not be the same as you do and there are a few people that are still pictureless. If anyone wants to make pictures for any of these guys, that would be spectacular. In parenthesis is an alter ego that does have a picture, but doesn't fit the original worker or vice versa.

Need Pictures

Soetsu Miwa (Ultimo Soetsu)

Fumio Nishiwaki (Reaper Cicero)

Joseph Jerome (Panda Mask II)

Kinnosuke Sanda (Reaper Dante)

Konosuke Hama (Evil Spirit)

Mototsune Sanda (White Samurai)

Puma Boy (masked) (Grimm Quibble)

The Gremlin (masked) (Weird Waldo Odlaw)

Waotaka Hatakeyama (Diamante Azul)

Yodo Yoshizawa (Japanese Phoenix)

Yosuke Oinuma (Hypnos)

C-Verse 2005 Pictures

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nightshadeex" data-cite="Nightshadeex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49248" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There are about 300 Alter Egos and Agers I need to set, then about 1000 Free pictures. I can do this!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Good luck mate! I've had a few short games and the mods looking real good. Brings me back years lol</p>

Played a little of the latest release yesterday and today and I'm still seeing some pretty serious issues with experience. A few I've picked up on in a short-lived DAVE game:

Art Reed, with 12 years in the business, has an Experience of 32

Damian Carvill, with 16 years, has an Experience of 15.

Frankie Perez, with two years in the business as a heavily pushed member of a popular regional promotion, has an Experience of just 2.

Jimmy Cox, a 15 year veteran with a resume including work on two continents, has an Experience of only 19.

Hell Monkey, with 8 years of work under his belt, has an Experience of 23.

Valiant, a seven year independent veteran, has an Experience of 19.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shamelessposer" data-cite="shamelessposer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49248" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Played a little of the latest release yesterday and today and I'm still seeing some pretty serious issues with experience. A few I've picked up on in a short-lived DAVE game:<p> </p><p> Art Reed, with 12 years in the business, has an Experience of 32</p><p> Damian Carvill, with 16 years, has an Experience of 15.</p><p> Frankie Perez, with two years in the business as a heavily pushed member of a popular regional promotion, has an Experience of just 2.</p><p> Jimmy Cox, a 15 year veteran with a resume including work on two continents, has an Experience of only 19.</p><p> Hell Monkey, with 8 years of work under his belt, has an Experience of 23.</p><p> Valiant, a seven year independent veteran, has an Experience of 19.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks sp, some of them should be higher, for sure. I went through and set some parameters based on the help file. Basically, you earn .1 exp per match in your first couple years, then .1 exp per every other match from then on. Guys that only have one match a month are only going to have gained somewhere around 1 point per year. I thought about it this way; I'm an independent wrestler. I work with guys who don't work very often and they couldn't save themselves from a mistake if their lives depended on it. The guys that have wrestled hundreds or thousands of matches are way better at masking mistakes than the guys who have dozens of matches under their belt.</p><p> </p><p> There are probably some guys that should get boosts because they've been on TV or in a large promotion that I would say weights experience, but I only hit some of the bigger names to do that. I'll look into it further and make changes as they are due, but that's my reasoning.</p>

So the data was corrupted? I kept getting a "Runtime error check table, etc" type of crash when I would sim a couple of weeks in. Did anyone else see this?

Maybe you should post as a bug report. I've simmed with this data for several years and never had a problem.