Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the skin glitches out and runtime errors on the full release. Back to the default until your updated skin is out as it is by far the nicest one yet

Were are you getting run time errors?

UPDATE:

Just to keep you all in the loop, im currently running a sim through to the end of the year, just to check nothing wonky happens.

Then its on to a few fixes/tweaks

Then ill sort the skin, should have a data update and skin update out within the hour, so i would hold off on any long term saves.

Were are you getting run time errors?

Most clicks, seems the new default screens may be renamed as well as redone so they just 'arent there; using the KTB skin.

First noticed when loadin up into a save from the booking screen, clicking on office, arena select etc, instant run time errors

This mod is looking really good so far!

I started a game playing as Kenta Kobashi and booking Pro Wrestling NOAH - one thing that came up right away was Go Shiozaki signing with New Japan.

So one small fix I'm doing myself is going in and adding true born loyalty to NOAH for guys like Shiozaki and Kaito Kiyomia.

Looking forward to exploring this more in depth!

Most clicks, seems the new default screens may be renamed as well as redone so they just 'arent there; using the KTB skin.

First noticed when loadin up into a save from the booking screen, clicking on office, arena select etc, instant run time errors

The're is only one new screen and that's office PM, all the others have the same names, not sure why arena screen would crash

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your hard work...both on the mod and the skin (which I love)!

One thing I did notice was that AEW does not have a deal with TSN2 for AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite which they should have.

<p>June 2020 Version 1.01 - <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/fw02py7mh4xh2s4/KTB2020_June_2020_V1.01.zip/file" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/file/fw02py7mh4xh2s4/KTB2020_June_2020_V1.01.zip/file</a></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tg01" data-cite="tg01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your hard work...both on the mod and the skin (which I love)!<p> </p><p> One thing I did notice was that AEW does not have a deal with TSN2 for AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite which they should have.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ill get that added in the next update bud, thanks</p>

<p>Is it possible to get these workers added to the database? They've been competing regularly on AEW Dark and Dynamite recently.</p><p> </p><p>

Preston Vance (Signed to AEW as Pres10 Vance, muscle of Dark Order)</p><p>

Anna Jay (Signed to AEW)</p><p>

Mike Reed</p><p>

Lee Johnson</p><p>

Jon Cruz</p><p>

Alan Angels (Loads of potential, much like a young AJ Styles)</p><p>

Dani Jordyn</p><p>

Jason Cade</p><p>

Skyler Moore</p><p>

Suge D (Pineapple Pete!!)</p><p>

Shawn Dean</p><p>

Musa</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hollywood" data-cite="Hollywood" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible to get these workers added to the database? They've been competing regularly on AEW Dark and Dynamite recently.<p> </p><p> Preston Vance (Signed to AEW as Pres10 Vance, muscle of Dark Order)</p><p> Anna Jay (Signed to AEW)</p><p> Mike Reed</p><p> Lee Johnson</p><p> Jon Cruz</p><p> Alan Angels (Loads of potential, much like a young AJ Styles)</p><p> Dani Jordyn</p><p> Jason Cade</p><p> Skyler Moore</p><p> Suge D (Pineapple Pete!!)</p><p> Shawn Dean</p><p> Musa</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll see what i can do, they have all gone from AEW now tho, they were just helping out during the lockdown. Cody wished them all the best on twitter yesterday or the day before.</p>

I'll see what i can do, they have all gone from AEW now tho, they were just helping out during the lockdown. Cody wished them all the best on twitter yesterday or the day before.

That's fair. I think only a few in the mod is fine too. If I had to shorten the list, I'd go with:

Vance (contracted)

Jay (contracted)

Cade

Pineapple Pete

Alan Angels (he had competitive matches with both Omega and Fenix and shone, so he'll probably be back at some point)

I know it's probably influenced by current events:

But every match I ran on my first episode of Monday Night RAW had all of the matches and segments penalized because of low morale from everyone. Is that intentional or not? Just curious.

EDIT: According to their profiles, lots of them have normal morale.

About this mod..

Wrestlers with 70+ Pop.. its quite good.. i like the popularity.. Wrestlers with -70.. its kinda of a mess.. popularity doesnt make sense for -70 pop wrestlers.. plus so many wrestlers have just the same "template" popularity.. i know this is just the initial versions, but its a no go for me as of now.

PS: TV Ratings for WWE are "broken".. Raw Has around 3Million (already too much comparing with reality) While Smackdown has around 12Million.

Hope this feedback can be used to improve the mod =)

I know it's probably influenced by current events:

But every match I ran on my first episode of Monday Night RAW had all of the matches and segments penalized because of low morale from everyone. Is that intentional or not? Just curious.

EDIT: According to their profiles, lots of them have normal morale.

Nobody on the WWE roster has negative morale set in the editor. except for Lana being upset of Rusev's firing.

You need to go to your office, click backstage that will give you the low down on whats occuring.