May want to wait to use custom skins. The design of the broadcaster, dojo and office screens in particular are not going to work with skins based on the old beta UI

That's what I was suggesting tbh, totally agree. Default is nicer than before right now for sure

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so hyped for TEW 2020 but after playing the demo for 3 months in-game time I don't fill like there were that much different from TEW 2016 yes you can now play as a child company but that is the only big different everything else is just little ones maybe I have played the same 3 months over and over again that it has just burned me out on this game who knows but at this moment in time I will not be getting TEW 2020 I'll just be going back to TEW 2016 and wait and see how good or bad the review of the full game is

Thanks for the update bro!

So, to make sure, if I have the beta installed, I should use the demo to retail upgrade, right?

Thank you to the whole team that worked on this game for the last ~18 months and the last few weeks, I'm sure these were the hardest ones to get through.

So, to make sure, if I have the beta installed, I should use the demo to retail upgrade, right?

Thank you to the whole team that worked on this game for the last ~18 months and the last few weeks, I'm sure these were the hardest ones to get through.

Yep, I did that and am currently continuing my OLLIE game with no issues!

Yep, I did that and am currently continuing my OLLIE game with no issues!

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

I should probably know this by now, having bought the previous three editions of the series. On the other hand, you only buy the game once every three or four years, so...

Another TEW game gladly purchased. Now if I could just finish updating my database I can actually crack on and dive deep into playing it!

Love the new UI, by the way. The only two complaints I had were the bright white grid lines and big square of buttons on the office screen, both of which have been fixed. Very pleasing to the eye. :)

Unfortunately I cannot finish installing the game. As soon as the installation is or should be done, it remains in the "Updating System Configuration" status. I have already tried to completely uninstall and reinstall it completely, but both the way and when I try to use the "Trial to Retail" version the result remains the same.

The demo itself works fine. Does anyone have a solution?