Thunderverse Rey de Reyes Release Thread

Version 1.1 has now been uploaded.

The update replaces the existing file, so you can continue to use the link in the second post to download. You will not need to redownload the picture file. The new database download includes three new images (two worker and one belt). The list of changes can be found on the mod-makers whiteboard, but for ease of reference, I've also included it below:

===1.1 Change Log===

- Elsa Martinez work history fixed.

- Fixed incorrect date for AFL StarBowl 2022 narrative

- Sent GCW back to...well....the Gold Coast! (New South Wales -> Queensland).

- Remove the mention of WWWE from Clay Clinton's bio.

- Remove typo from El Cacto's bio AND NOTHING ELSE.

- Fixed Dale's identity crisis.

- Fixed Battaglia/Battalgia typos.

- Set Killer Klown to work USA from start.

- Sorted Gold Plated's bio.

- Sorted Nick Bell missing his first PWI employment history.

- Sorted Wrestle India contract situation.

- Sorted Rudy Single age disparity.

- Added tag team records for the various Power Beetle teams.

- Fixed Jamilia Rose's GDR employment history.

- Fixed incorrect family reference in Kosmo Supreme's bio.

- Corrected the AWC title render used for the AWC Worlds Heavyweight title.

- Sorted Daryl Lance's fourth AWF United States record name.

- Fixed Travis Stine's employment history, tweaked bio slightly, added tag team record for him & Aaron Price.

- Reworded Richie Santana's bio to make it clearer.

- Added PWI employment history to Spike Daryl.

- Sorted typo in PWI's An International Education bio.

- Sorted Life Without Fear name in Jesse Mills' bio.

- Sorted Hollywood Harris' bio and added team record for the Hollywood Furlongs.

- Sorted DIASPORA Path to ProWrestival shows so the Path to shows are all tour shows.

- Implemented more loyalty across Japanese promotions with a mix of loyalty and true borns.

- Added pop to India for Ankur The Great.

- Added Ontario pop to GNR roster members needing Ontario pop.

- Added Kodiak, AK location.

- Removed last two words of Rocky Rivera's bio as they were unneeded.

- Fixed Mai-Li Kato's language settings.

- Added Dreamscape (Tango & Tear) as Inactive Unit.

- Added Blood Relative relationship to Prince Gibril and Prince Banja.

- Added Better As Heel to Prince Gibril and Prince Banja.

- Made Lugosi available to work in India.

- Added tag experience to Planet Hollywood, The TimeCorps and Matt Cole & Mike Turcotte.

- Added attributes to Shakil Alzaki.

- Set UPJ International Heavyweight, DIASPORA Super Junior and DIASPORA Heavyweight titles to Never defended on tour shows.

- Fixed typo in Drake Richards' bio.

- Added Big 'n' Nasty (Tyrannus & Nasty G) tag team record + AWF record.

- Fixed typo in ATW: Tag War description.

- Turned Elias Rook heel in ATW to better balance roster.

- Added alter-egos to "A" workers.

- Removed duplicate match types (those with a promotion initial at the beginning).

- Changed HOH to Psycho Circus product.

- Fixed Gilmour-Hart reference in Bonnie Rain's bio.

- Fixed error with Dreamscape GWS title reigns.

- Removed surname from Juliette Saint James' WCCW contract.

- Fixed typo in Furosuto's bio.

- Fixed typo in Tyshawn Martial's bio.

- Removed Nathan Jordan's relationships.

- Removed remaining references to Harts.

- Added Professional attribute to Buff Norton.

- Added Strong Friendship to Perro de Plata and Hugo Santana.

- Added Blood Relative relationships between Joaquin, Marco and Victor Alvarado.

- Added Blood Relative relationships between Juggernaut and Monstrosity.

- Added Strong Dislike relationships between Shane Allman and Guy Lothario.

- Increased Tohishiro Kimura's power.

- Fixed typos in bios of Kozue and Junji Goto.

- Increased Goto and Kato's experience to 85.

- Adjusted Eddard Charles Graham's respect, reputation and basics.

- Tweaked Johnny Valleau's stats.

- Popularity tweaks for Aaron Church, Atonga, Jay Paro, El Angel, Artem Petrov and Rocky Rivera.

- Amended SPLASH! description.

- Set Central European and English as passable languages for Esti De Palma, Marie Chevallier and Mercede.

- Added missing record from UPJ International Heavyweight lineage.

- Amended Angel Divine's bio and moveset.

- Fixed issue with Ref Calum Kobiashi's ATW contract name.

- Fixed YEAR reference in LFS bio.

- Added The Enoki Twins tag team for Mio and Sakura.

- Amended US pops for Lamar Drake, Khrome and Devon Kennedy.

- Amended UPJ International Tag Team title lineage to account for change in Strength Through Honour age.

- Set Koto Arato to be in the Pure division in LETHAL contract.

- Added Deathmatch Wrestler attribute to Soh Terajima and Yokai Dragon.

- Removed minimum size from LETHAL Steel Chamber match.

- Added NCW Briscoe Bowl title.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="elgato3_gds" data-cite="elgato3_gds" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53359" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I found one more:<p> Abraham Moore is set to a exclusive monthly handshake deal, should probably be written.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's deliberately an exclusive handshake deal - he's not at the level of the others on a written contract (with the exception of Ezra Santana who has more name value in-universe), but it's the start of a potential move from the company to tie up their workers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jhd1" data-cite="jhd1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53359" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's deliberately an exclusive handshake deal - he's not at the level of the others on a written contract (with the exception of Ezra Santana who has more name value in-universe), but it's the start of a potential move from the company to tie up their workers.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Already on top of it in my game;)</p>

<p>Hey, just noticed a typo at the end of the sentence of the WCCW Tag Team Title description.</p><p>

There's a small typo on the "Prove Yourself, Rookie" description - "of Prices credentials" </p><p>

The Atlas Lynn & Joey Devastation team has 0 experience.</p><p>

Should Christian Prophet and Tapanga have a mentor / mentee relationship?</p>

<p>Made a list of a few things I noticed that might want to be fixed/reviewed for a future update.</p><p> </p><p>

-Most of the Mexican side of the Lucha Americana alumni have no US popularity, when I'd imagine they would be at least a bit more over in the Mid-South region from their work there. Here is a list of workers I'm aware of that are affected by this: El Mariachi, California Kid, Dualidad, Muchas Caras Jr, Sugarskull.</p><p>

-Marcus Franklin should have US Pop from his time in SWA and HCG during it's brief national run.</p><p>

-Jazmine Wolfe should have US pop from her AWF run.</p><p>

-Incognito should have some popularity in Japan from his DIASPORA run.</p><p>

-DANA should have a bit of US Pop from her time in POW.</p><p>

-Silverback's stats seem to be identical across categories (eg 80 in SQ, Menace, and Sex Appeal. 47s across performance stats, etc...)</p><p>

-Charlie Gant should probably have negative relationships with Johnny Valleau for "cheating" to buy AWF out from under him & Justice Supreme for threatening to sue for violating his copywrite and getting him fired.</p><p>

-Rodrigo Marchena should probably have a bit more Japan pop since that's where he was an MMA fighter, even if his record was mixed.</p><p>

-Poco Loco should have more Puerto Rico popularity since he was a top name there before joining EILL</p><p>

-Zyx should probably have a bit more US popularity from his runs with The Club.</p><p>

-Ryan Lopez should have some Canadian popularity from his 9 years in MHW.</p><p>

-Goto & Kato should probably have a bit of US popularity from their 2005-2008 PWI run.</p><p>

-Since Danny McManus spent four years in DIASPORA he should probably have some popularity in Japan/potentially be active there given he has the world traveler attribute.</p><p>

-Nightmare Clown & Killer Clown should probably have a bit of Japan popularity from their run in DIASPORA.</p><p>

-Kosmo Supreme should have some popularity in Japan, Mexico, Canada, and Australia from his work in UPJ, CLLM, WCCW, and Statement respectively. He should also probably be set as active in Mexico and Oceania since he's canonically just worked there.</p><p>

-Xherdan Krasniqi should maybe be active in Japan (and have a bit of popularity there) since he just worked a summer tour with them.</p><p>

-Elsa Martinez should probably have a bit of Japan popularity from her 2002-2005 run in AJJ</p><p>

-Estrella Rosa & La Marvilla should probably have some Japanese popularity from their 2016-2018 run and be active there unless they are both specifically meant to be limiting themselves to Mexico to wind down their careers.</p><p>

-Mickie Violent should probably be active in the UK and Oceania with some popularity there since he is an alumni of ATW and DINGO.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Chikbot" data-cite="Chikbot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53359" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also, is GNR supposed to have the generic product of "Classic Balanced"? It seems wrong since I don't see companies use that often</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is, yes. They (and GNW before them) are a sort of deliberately bland Canadian indy whose biggest selling point is its ability to adjust its product ever so slightly to fit with the times. Classic Balanced is the nearest thing to that. There are a handful like that (ICW and IWF spring to mind).</p><p> </p><p> The default product when creating a new promotion is actually Family Friendly Pro Wrestling, not Classic Balanced.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tiberious" data-cite="Tiberious" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53359" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Made a list of a few things I noticed that might want to be fixed/reviewed for a future update.<p> </p><p> -Xherdan Krasniqi should maybe be active in Japan (and have a bit of popularity there) since he just worked a summer tour with them.</p><p> -Mickie Violent should probably be active in the UK and Oceania with some popularity there since he is an alumni of ATW and DINGO.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for these Tiberious, I've made the changes you listed with the exception of the above.</p><p> </p><p> Xherdan effectively had a mini excursion as a result of the BLKNS/UPJ relationship, rather than him being open to work in Japan for now. That might change for him down the line, but for the moment he is focused on Europe.</p><p> </p><p> I've made Mickie open to working anywhere, because by the time I'd added UK and Oceania there was only Europe and India left! I've also added in some Oceania pop to cover his run in DINGO.</p>

How do you see the US guys being used in Wrestling India as far as logistics and timing?

I created a promotion in the southeast and I'm wondering about how Duane Davies schedule would look.

It says he is based in the southeast so I know I can hire him and use him but I try to play with a bit of realism in mind. WI shows that it airs two episodes a month and that the tapings are done 2 at a time. I see this as WI flying him and the other non-Indian guys out there once a month to tape two shows and then they head back home maybe spending a week or less doing that. Does that seem right? I'm not exactly sure how WI would work and I'm just basing it off the info in their company profile.

How do you see the US guys being used in Wrestling India as far as logistics and timing?

I created a promotion in the southeast and I'm wondering about how Duane Davies schedule would look.

It says he is based in the southeast so I know I can hire him and use him but I try to play with a bit of realism in mind. WI shows that it airs two episodes a month and that the tapings are done 2 at a time. I see this as WI flying him and the other non-Indian guys out there once a month to tape two shows and then they head back home maybe spending a week or less doing that. Does that seem right? I'm not exactly sure how WI would work and I'm just basing it off the info in their company profile.

It's mostly a case of them flying in, yeah. Great for racking up air miles, maybe not so great on the body.

I was curious about the fate of Derek Grace. I always use it in my TVerse saves, love his look with the american flag...

What happen to him? Maybe he have an alterego?

He's in CLLM! Still around under the Derek Grace name with the American flag around his face. :)

Just two things I've noticed:

• AWW's Diamond Alliance Championship says it's a shared title between AWW & AJJ with a yearly defence at PEWA. Should there be an alliance between the three of them with the title being owned by the alliance? (I did create an alliance for them in the editor and when I started a game the AWW AI created a new title after a few days in its place. Not sure if that would be a problem or not.)
  • Chiyo is on excursion from AJJ to PEWA, so I think there should be a relationship between the two with PEWA excepting excursions.

Just two things I've noticed:

• AWW's Diamond Alliance Championship says it's a shared title between AWW & AJJ with a yearly defence at PEWA. Should there be an alliance between the three of them with the title being owned by the alliance? (I did create an alliance for them in the editor and when I started a game the AWW AI created a new title after a few days in its place. Not sure if that would be a problem or not.)
  • Chiyo is on excursion from AJJ to PEWA, so I think there should be a relationship between the two with PEWA excepting excursions.

For the Diamond Alliance, that's something that MHero and I discussed just prior to release. We decided that it's primarily an AWW title that just gets defended on AJJ shows (and once in PEWA), but the AI can't replicate that very well. I think the best thing to do is to adjust the bio slightly, so I've added that to the list of things to do for 1.2.

In terms of Chiyo, it's more of an informal excursion than a regular agreement between the two companies. If they were to arrange for more excursions in the future it'd probably warrant a relationship creating, but at this stage it's a one-off.

According to the list of threads I have started on this forum, the last diary I wrote was in 2012. I suspect I've done a multiplayer diary with angeldelayette since then, and there might even be a diary or two that's been lost to the depths of time, but it seems like now would be a pretty good time to start one up again!

Is there any particular promotion that people would like to see covered?

This version of the ThunderVerse I could literally play any promotion which hasn't always been the case. Since release I've had games with promotions in every region a d of every size, so I'm pretty happy with any to be honest!

This version of the ThunderVerse I could literally play any promotion which hasn't always been the case. Since release I've had games with promotions in every region a d of every size, so I'm pretty happy with any to be honest!

SPLASH! sounds like it could be one hell of a ride. I wouldn't even know how to book it, without having to smoke enough pot to send Snoop Dogg into a coma beforehand. :D

UWT would be a different kind of challenge - reaching the top with such an old school promotion would be quite a feat.