Thunderverse Rey de Reyes Release Thread

Man, WrestlesaurusX is a freakin' blast but I wish the Monster Battle product had more flexibility with promos. I've got a roster full of charismatic wunderkind with a billion cool stories I wanna tell and only 10% of the show to do it with! I'm so crunched!

There is some flexibility, I think you can go as low as 75% matches before the penalty.

There is some flexibility, I think you can go as low as 75% matches before the penalty.

Yeah, I know I've got some wiggle room, 10% just feels low for something like Kaiju Big Battel. 24 minutes of entertainment in a two hour theater performance just feels like it shouldn't be a stretch, y'know? I know that's not something you can change though, it's ultimately Adam's call.

I just seconded somebody's request on the product suggestion thread that had suggested something similar though so hopefully it'll get added to the patch along with the Slobberknocker/Deathmatch changes.

Oh God, finally :p

MHero, jhd1 and all people involved in this mod thanks for this masterpiece!

I'm in love with the lore and how rich are the stories.

The japanese scene's is so hot, Sonoda as UPJ booker, the "Emperor Kinjo" is the most satisfying fan service in every media product of all time (LOL), he as a hated guy is truly amazing, this is not the path i've imagined for him but it's so creative!

The new Erik van Rijn render rocks!

Congratulations to change almost everything in the landscape but maintaining the Thunderverse essence.

And RIP Silva Dolla, he was my favourite american wrestler in Diamond version.

Might end up doing that lol also not a fan of the Eddy Orion change :(

The original Orion was basically just Kenny Omega which wasn't very interesting. I'll post a conversion of the original render in the alt thread for you in a bit.

Not a big deal, but Daryl Lance's fourth reign as United States champion he is listed under the name Lance Van Der Beek, while all his other reign's he is Daryl Lance and currently (just a few months after the title reign) goes by Daryl Lance.

Good spot.

White Panther, while being deceased, doesn't have the traditional black and white picture.

Also, most profile still use the acronym '"N-EW" instead of the current "NEW" for the company.

He's still alive in our hearts. It's definitely not because I had to fix the image at the last minute and forgot.

The N-EW thing was a nightmare - some of them had it as N-EW as that's what they were known as when they were there, but it became too complicated. We should be able get them all as NEW for consistency for the next update though, we weren't going to worry too much about it for the first release.

Wondering where good brother Luke Graves has gone?

We struggled to get him away from the obvious similarities with Corey Graves. He is one that could potentially come back with DLC as he has been re rendered. I'll post the image when I'm back on my laptop.

EDIT: So yes, he's gone for now.