Thunderverse Rey de Reyes Release Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="de knegt" data-cite="de knegt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53359" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry for the double post, but quick question.<p> </p><p> Is there a way to disable the 'faceless' gens from showing up in the game and only having regens keep the database stable? Or are gens required to keep the T-Verse stable over the long term?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe you could do it by editing the database and going to free pictures and deleting the "_Blank Background.jpg" and all of the Template pictures, which should be everything in the free pictures section by default. From there if you start a new game with picture requirement on and regeneration enabled the only new gens should be regens since there are no pictures available for it to draw from.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
I was experimenting with Deep Nostalgia on another product of mine and I just happened to wonder how Thunderverse images would react. The answer was surprisingly well so if you've ever wondered what Aaron Coker was like "alive", then here you go. :p

1cjsybF.gif

I fear Rule 35 applies in this case.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WYSmooth" data-cite="WYSmooth" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53359" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a reason the RAWA historical data is gone? Are the files anywhere, or would I need to add them manually?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> We removed most of the closed promotions and were/are reworking the title lineages to better suit the rebuilt mod. There is a document somewhere with information about the closed promotions although I can't remember the link off-hand. If MHero can't find it, I'll go on a hunt.</p><p> </p><p> In terms of adding them back in, you can either manually re-add them or you could convert a 2016 version of the ThunderVerse and import them into the RdR version. The only thing it won't bring across is the alumni, and if any of the former champions were renamed (which is possible) then their title histories won't match up, but it'll be a lot easier than doing it manually.</p>

We removed most of the closed promotions and were/are reworking the title lineages to better suit the rebuilt mod. There is a document somewhere with information about the closed promotions although I can't remember the link off-hand. If MHero can't find it, I'll go on a hunt.

In terms of adding them back in, you can either manually re-add them or you could convert a 2016 version of the ThunderVerse and import them into the RdR version. The only thing it won't bring across is the alumni, and if any of the former champions were renamed (which is possible) then their title histories won't match up, but it'll be a lot easier than doing it manually.

I appreciate the quick answer, I'll import them over. Great work on a deep universe.

Data Central

Thunderverse 1.5 (This doesn't contain any DLC additions) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/17nJQm49YO1b7sk0vrlj6XLU70fmGEUIF/view?usp=sharing

ThunderversePlus 1.0 (This is the base DB above with the DLC additions integrated already) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/11qUutj42IPoxw2gkhSoN4y_67d9OOUq3/view?usp=sharing

Thunderverse Graphics (This contains all the pictures needed to run the base version of the mod. For the DLC additions please download the DLC Pictures listed below) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MuzsDLwwu-1jeOAFosyefqMfk0nNHrFa/view?usp=sharing

DLC

DLC #1 - WrestleX: They Came From....Earth!? - link to be added when I remember.

DLC #2 - Christmas Additions - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LfPIwSvQT1Dvo7roDJzIHHcXmi3QkC-R/view?usp=sharing

DLC Pictures (This adds the new renders and are all named to slot right into working with the DLC) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-K4kX3dYiDip3cyhb6aWFxMUIu7IWgX6/view?usp=sharing

Alts Thread

What are these DLC files?

What are these DLC files?

They're additional workers that were created that can be imported into saves or are already integrated into the mod if you download the Thunder+ mod. For the WrestleX DLC that I'll get the link for tonight after the Bruins' game ends it's a character sheet for characters that can be implemented mid save but don't need to be imported.

Hi.

Finally getting round to downloading and playing the Thunderverse, always enjoyed this universe.

I just wanted to check though, I've downloaded all the graphics files and there's no images for events or TV. Is this right? If not is there anywhere that I can get the images for these?

Hi.

Finally getting round to downloading and playing the Thunderverse, always enjoyed this universe.

I just wanted to check though, I've downloaded all the graphics files and there's no images for events or TV. Is this right? If not is there anywhere that I can get the images for these?

That is correct, no pics for events or TV. :)