AI Generated Cornellverse Content

I am finding I'm pretty lazy when it comes to words. never been my strength.

I guess these are my attempts at the hottest Canadian rookies from C-Verse 2005. Could not find the words to get Edd's beard right.

OIG(10).thumb.jpg.d8b0f4ed8c685a93c8f2758bc54ddfb9.jpgOIG(6).thumb.jpg.dbc342078d03f631611af2701d9094f5.jpg

EDIT: Got curious at what else this could do. If i ever wrote another diary, I'd always be interested in stretching things graphically.

OIG.thPkW9.thumb.jpg.f9eb1ef43094fd32f1823bebc56a04bc.jpg

Couple of demons in there. 

Edited by Self
Added crowd shot
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Self said:

I am finding I'm pretty lazy when it comes to words. never been my strength.

I guess these are my attempts at the hottest Canadian rookies from C-Verse 2005. Could not find the words to get Edd's beard right.

OIG(10).thumb.jpg.d8b0f4ed8c685a93c8f2758bc54ddfb9.jpgOIG(6).thumb.jpg.dbc342078d03f631611af2701d9094f5.jpg

EDIT: Got curious at what else this could do. If i ever wrote another diary, I'd always be interested in stretching things graphically.

OIG.thPkW9.thumb.jpg.f9eb1ef43094fd32f1823bebc56a04bc.jpg

Couple of demons in there. 

i see alot of FTR and Danielson on the bottom image :classic_laugh:

Cross posting here, but I made a GPT that should make the process of creating logos, events, titles, and stables a bit easier:

Link to GPT

If you use the GPT and have any feedback to make it better, please let me know so I can continue to improve the custom instructions. It should make it so you can create graphics all for the same promotion with consistent designs and aesthetic, as well as creating TEW-style titles without doing a custom prompt every time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2023 at 1:47 PM, hellshock70 said:

Wanted to throw this out before I go see a friend at the hospital.

You don't see this meter right click on "image creator" and open a 2nd window. Let the first window run its course. This reduces the chance of having the "too many" window popping up. As for the marks on the meter... between the yellow lines is your best range to get a render... past the orange line is pretty much a guarantee you'll get an unsafe notice. That said an unsafe notice can still happen anywhere, even before the first yellow line.

meter.jpg.a6f4e542768db7cf8cd4ba3aa0de7804.jpg

Wishing the best for you and especially your friend. 

8 hours ago, arlovski said:

I just found out that you can easily alter age, weight and general appearance of your AI renders if you use the generation ID in Chat GPT. This gives some insane possibilities. Here's my version of Rokuemon Matsushita as an example, from young to old age.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

I found the same thing a few days ago. Made a batch of agers for a Tommy Cornell Jr render I made. Love the story you’ve told through facial expressions, clothing and appearance changes. Inspiring 

5 hours ago, Black Pegasus II said:

Wishing the best for you and especially your friend. 

He's diabetic and had his little toe removed and they basically shaved the side of his foot off below that toe to where the tendon connects. He's two weeks younger than I am (both 53) and we've known each other since we were 4. He's been in the hospital (overnight stays) more times this year than I've ever been in my life.

In my 53 years I've had two overnight stays and only been admitted once. My appendix in 1995 and my birth. 🤣

8 hours ago, Black Pegasus II said:

Excellent. The legend is on our side!

Honestly I can see both sides of the AI thing.

On the side of making graphics from scratch/renders in DAZ etc. it really can be soul crushing when you've invested 100's of hours into making graphics for the community only to have all of your work getting replaced by AI stuff. I've been making graphics for you guys on here for a long time and it doesn't motivate me too much to keep doing it knowing that it will just get passed over for AI generated stuff.

On the flip side, this is the new, awesome thing that everyone is super into. It's like a brand new toy at Christmas, it's just too much fun to not play with it despite still loving your old toys. It's addicting to me as well and I want to play with the shiny new toy! So I understand the love it's getting on the boards. Plus not everyone can make logos, belts or renders. It takes a lot of patience and a lot of practice and in the render department it takes a lot of money to acquire the assets needed to make cool stuff. With AI everyone who wants to be creative can be, and that is awesome. So if this is the direction that TEW goes moving forward then that works for me. 

Edited by willr0ck
  • Like 11

Gotta agree with willr0ck here, mostly. 
It's absolutely obliterating at times seeing all of this be used for worker renders as I've perfected my own way of doing things in Daz over the last couple years and it's like "man, it's all gonna be for naught, ain't it?" 

I think the AI is incredibly useful as a tool for everybody though, and I certainly don't mind the logos and titles and such it creates. But as a render artist it does crush me a bit knowing I'll never be able to keep up with the sheer output of the machines. An amount of pictures that used to take me a week or so can be done in just thirty minutes with this stuff, and on my best days I can still only maybe do half of what somebody with a bit of free-time and some really thought out prompts can do in an hour. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1