AI Recreates the CornellVerse (with John Lions)

Love your graphics.  I had a question/request for when or if you feel up to it.  I always bring AAA back and you made a great logo that I use now, wondering if you might be willing to tackle their events?  Obviously when you feel up to it.  But thought I'd mention it. :)

Also, never had much interest in it for the longest time, but my goddaughter made me play D&D when she got into it and we had a really fun time.  We would play every weekend and had one game that took over a year, a lot of fun to really delve into.  Hope you're enjoying your game. :)

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Heinzreich said:

Got these three made up for Mark Adonis in 21CW/POWER for my own personal save, if anyone wants them.

MarkAdonis_altAI.jpg.c9a99793186705092c20f4afbdbf5e80.jpgMarkAdonis_altAI1.jpg.bcb120c1d2308e03c5605abd50ca3d00.jpgMarkAdonis_altAI2.jpg.65a549fcd76efa0fa62849aea365669d.jpg
Probably gonna use the middle one myself, but I like the first one too. Third one has some Roman Reigns-y vibes to it.

These are very good and I would definitely go for the middle one, as well. One thing, though. You should post these in the AI Renders thread and not in John's thread about his creations. 

8 hours ago, Sisma said:

These are very good and I would definitely go for the middle one, as well. One thing, though. You should post these in the AI Renders thread and not in John's thread about his creations. 

That's embarrassing. Somehow I thought this WAS the AI render thread lol. I have both bookmarked. Woops.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Scott Zodiac said:

Hi @John Lions, do you have the Logo for Wrestling Premier League (WPL)? I'm making sure all the closed and yet-to-open companies have your art, but I cannot find the WPL one. There's a banner, but not a logo so I'm guessing you just haven't uploaded the logo.

I do actually have one, here:

image.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I can't tell you how much I love this thread! Any chance you're planning to render the EWA events and belts at some point? Absolutely no pressure to do it at any particular time, but these graphics are so gorgeous.

John Lions, here are a couple of more custom WCW Event Logos, if you're up to creating them. I like the logos and WCW belts that you created. If you can create the WCW Event logos I request, thanks in advance and here they are :

- WCW Code Red

- WCW Sudden Impact

- WCW Blackout

- WCW Spring Stampede 

- WCW Ladder Wars

- WCW Rage In The Cage

- WCW Thanksgiving Thunder

- WCW Uncensored

- WCW Worldwide

Also, Can you create this championship :

- WCW World Television Championship 

Thanks in advance, No rush.

- Jim Carlin

Edited by JimCarlin40

19 hours ago, JimCarlin40 said:

John Lions, here are a couple of more custom WCW Event Logos, if you're up to creating them. I like the logos and WCW belts that you created. If you can create the WCW Event logos I request, thanks in advance and here they are :

- WCW Code Red

- WCW Sudden Impact

- WCW Blackout

- WCW Spring Stampede 

- WCW Ladder Wars

- WCW Rage In The Cage

- WCW Thanksgiving Thunder

- WCW Uncensored

- WCW Worldwide

Also, Can you create this championship :

- WCW World Television Championship 

Thanks in advance, No rush.

- Jim Carlin

Change of name, new account, same old Superstar making a ton of requests. 

I run WCW differently than WWE. I run WCW and try to run the promotion away from other promotions. I usually sign wrestlers that are freelancers. I also run my base of operations from Los Angeles, CA instead of Atlanta, GA. Also, to steer away from the old wrestlers that were there like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and the NWO. Also, I don't want to run the old WCW way or remotely look like running old WCW. I run WCW mostly different.

20 hours ago, JimCarlin40 said:

I kept it simple. I'm in no rush for them. I know he's busy with other Cornellverse promotions, including Pro Wrestling MAX. I'm just adding a few for his WCW.

He hasn't posted in the thread in over a month. It doesn't hurt to ask obviously, but just made me laugh 😂