AI Recreates the CornellVerse (with John Lions)

Thanks everyone. Currently working my way through KCCW, a promotion that's a bit near and dear to me as my only diary that made it past a couple of shows. I looked back and was pretty disappointed in myself from nearly 14 years ago (that's crazy to think about), as I only had 1 really solid name for an event. Here's the first 6 - working through the enjoyable usage caps of GPT+...

KCCW_ThroneQuest.jpgKCCW_NobleWarfare.jpgKCCW_MonarchMelee.jpgKCCW_KingdomCome.jpgKCCW_CrowningGlory.jpgKCCW_BaronsBrawl.jpg

• Like 7

Kingdom Championship Class Wrestling (KCCW) was the only diary I've been able to write more than a couple of events for. Had a lot of fun going back and reading it. In 3 months it'll have been 14 years since I wrote that, which is absolutely insane. Crazy to think that I've been off and on these boards for nearly half of my life...

If anyone is interested, it's pretty miserable to read with the formatting change, but might be a fun nostalgia scroll. Was interesting seeing how many of the people who predicted back then are still active in this community to some level, and some names that I miss from back in the day.

This is my favorite set so far. I hope this motivates some people to try out the Aussie indies in the CVerse, it's the most underrated game area IMO...

Limiting myself in how many full size images I post, or I'll just keep posting more and more until I hit my image cap. I'll update the ZIP tomorrow with everything new since the last time I posted it.

KCCW

image.jpegimage.jpeg

EVENTS/TV:

KCCW_ThroneQuest.jpgKCCW_SiegeTheGates.jpgKCCW_RoyalCrusade_alt.jpgKCCW_RoyalCrusade.jpgKCCW_Rebellion.jpgKCCW_PathToVictory.jpgKCCW_NobleWarfare.jpgKCCW_NoblesseOblige.jpgKCCW_MonarchMelee.jpgKCCW_MarchOfValor.jpgKCCW_KingdomCome.jpgKCCW_JoustOfChampions.jpgKCCW_DuelOfHonor.jpgKCCW_CrowningGlory.jpgKCCW_CastleCrash.jpgKCCW_BaronsBrawl.jpgimage.jpeg

TITLES:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

King's Crown (belt) / King's Crown (trophy/crown) / Knights

image.jpeg

Joust of Champions

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.png

• Like 13

5 hours ago, John Lions said:

I'll update the ZIP tomorrow with everything new since the last time I posted it.

Sounds good, some more great additions!

Looking at your dynasty - first show featuring Nicky Gilbert and Rod Sullivan in the main event, I wonder what ever happened to those guys!? lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Sounds good, some more great additions!

Looking at your dynasty - first show featuring Nicky Gilbert and Rod Sullivan in the main event, I wonder what ever happened to those guys!? lol

Not surprised that The Next Big Things and The Duo made it big. The Duo could be way bigger if they fit RAW's product more, they would kill it if they just took a plane over to Japan. They are the Australian Ring Generals basically, but stuck on an island.

Here's the updated download link - I was shocked at how much I managed to get done since the last link was posted. To keep track, I'm calling this version "0.2" since I am about 20% through all the promotion events and belts, so I can keep track of my progress as we go.

AI CREATES THE CORNELLVERSE (Last Update 12/1 - v0.2):

DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hpqe0l14sz82ci7/AIVerse_0.2.zip/file

LAST UPDATED - 12/01/2023

Contents:

Logos - 100% [Custom promotions - WCW, PPW]
Banners - 100% [Custom promotions - WCW, PPW]
Belts - 5SSW, 21CW, ACPW, APW*, BCG, CGC, CZCW, DIW, FCW, IPW, KCCW, MAW, QAW, QPW, RAW, SWF, TCW, USPW, VWA, WINNOW, ZEN [Custom promotions - WCW, PPW]
Events/TV - 5SSW, 21CW, ACPW, APW, BCG, CGC, CZCW, FCW, IPW, KCCW, MAW, QAW, QPW, SWF, TCW, USPW, VWA, WINNOW, ZEN - [Custom promotions - WCW, PPW]
Broadcasters - NONE
Stables/Dojos - Golden Army - [A ton of custom stables]
People - A ton of random custom ones if people are interested, I'm likely redoing these all last after finishing the above

FIXES FOR NEXT UPDATE:

• Like 7

Next up is OLLIE - looking back, it's really surprising that there are no graphics in the base CVerse data at all for events for ANY Mexican company. I've always felt like Mexico in the CVerse is one of the most neglected and least played areas, despite how important lucha is to pro wrestling. Was even more surprised that there isn't even a default belt design for the Women's championship in OLLIE.

I translated most of the event names to Spanish, with the exception of LuchaSlam (portmanteau in English) and Mexico City Showdown (I tried, but I didn't realize just how long the translated name is...)

@newbiezness You are the only person I know that is familiar with CVerse and lucha in general - how did these turn out?

OLLIE:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

EVENTS/TV:

OLLIE_Venganza.jpgOLLIE_Trios.jpgOLLIE_Showdown.jpgOLLIE_Revolucion.jpgOLLIE_Nacional.jpgOLLIE_Muertos.jpgOLLIE_Mascara.jpgOLLIE_LuchaSlam.jpgOLLIE_LuchaLibre.jpgOLLIE_Guerreros.jpgOLLIE_GuerraEterna.jpgOLLIE_BatallaFinal.jpgimage.jpeg

TITLES:

Universal / Mexico / Parejas

Mundo (retired) / Trios / Mujeres

image.jpeg

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 14

Wow, unbelievable job. I feel that I always say the same about your graphics but these are among the best ones.

22 minutes ago, John Lions said:

@newbiezness You are the only person I know that is familiar with CVerse and lucha in general - how did these turn out?

I started reading diaries last year but I think there are a few more in these forums. I don't consider myself a lucha expert, not even a wrestling expert, there are a lot of people here that I'm sure have much more knowledge than me. I'm just someone who likes wrestling (although for long periods of my life I stopped watching it) who happens to speak spanish, so it's easier for me to search a little bit about Mexican lucha than for other people I guess.

Some of my favorite real wrestlers are Rey Mysterio, Lucha Brothers, Laredo Kid, LA Park or Thunder Rosa, but I have many more favorite wrestlers that aren't Mexicans.

LAP is my only diary about a lucha company. Don't get me wrong I think lucha is great but I'm much more an AEW fan, or WWE fan in the past, than AAA or CMLL fan. If you need help with spanish any time just ask me, but you did a good translation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next is BSC. I was happy when @Theheel reached out about making some updated BSC graphics, especially because we both had the same idea when it came to the event names. The one person I think of when it comes to BSC is @MrWolf101 and his fantastic BSC/DPW diaries, and I'm happy to immortalize his work and make many of his event names canon.

I feel like I say this every time, but THIS is my favorite set.

BSC:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

EVENTS/TV:

BSC_UnwantedGifts.jpgBSC_Stardust.jpgBSC_RedAlert.jpgBSC_PushingTheLimits.jpgBSC_NewYears.jpgBSC_JokersWild.jpgBSC_HeatCheck.jpgBSC_FireWithin.jpgBSC_Christmas.jpgBSC_BitterHarvest.jpgBSC_AshesInThefall.jpgBSC_Ambition.jpgBSC_AllInAll.jpg

TITLES:

Queen Of The Ring / Girl Power / Hi-Roller

image.jpeg

Marilyn Stardust Classic

image.jpeg

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 14

OLLIE looks amazing really, you should be proud of how this came out!

And looks at Babes of Sin City. A promotion rebranding like this makes them a viable partner if not a candidate for a save at some point.

My MAW/COTT Save has just leveled up again!! Looking forward to NYCCW eventually! 

These event logos are incredible. Thanks John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the praise guys, feels good getting back in the swing of things again, and hopefully I can keep up this pace and be done with redoing the events and belts in the next couple months.

I'm working on PGHW next, and I came to the realization that there should be 2 different event logos for Japanese tour + events. I am experimenting with creating the Event and Tour logo on the same image, and despite some trial and error I have some decent results so far. Looking back I will have to make 12 separate "tour" logos for BCG, but I have some ideas to make that a bit easier...

Here's the first finished one for PGHW, PGHW Night of DESTINY/PGHW DESTINY Tour:

image.png

• Like 4

I think splitting tour and event graphics in 1 image was a good idea. I like how most of these turned out - I know I'm missing a few of the PGHW belts and trophies, but I got locked out of GPT and I'll clean up those + a few other missing belts and events once I'm free again.

First time making the event logos this way, so there's a change I go back and re-do a few after I get the hang of it.

PGHW is a promotion I've never really cared about at all. Reading @Scottie's PGHW diary has been pretty enjoyable, and I've found it much easier to get into Japanese touring promotions having now watched at least some NJPW. There are a few other PGHW/puro diaries kicking around the boards now that I need to catch up with. Scottie also did a fantastic job re-rendering the entirety of PGHW - you can find his renders in the general AI thread.

PGHW

image.jpegimage.jpeg

EVENTS/TOURS:

PGHW_DestinyTour.jpgPGHW_Destiny.jpgPGHW_CourageTour.jpgPGHW_Courage.jpg

PGHW_GloryTour.jpgPGHW_Glory.jpgPGHW_FortitudeTour.jpgPGHW_Fortitude.jpg

PGHW_KingsTour.jpgPGHW_Kings.jpgPGHW_HonourTour.jpgPGHW_Honour.jpg

PGHW_LegacyTour.jpgPGHW_Legacy.jpgPGHW_PrideTour.jpgPGHW_Pride.jpg

PGHW_StrengthTour.jpgPGHW_Strength.jpgPGHW_RespectTour.jpgPGHW_Respect.jpg

PGHW_WrestlingTour.jpgPGHW_Wrestling.jpgPGHW_WarriorsTour.jpgPGHW_Warriors.jpg

image.jpeg

TITLES:

Glory Crown / Glory Tag Crown / Historical Japan

International / International Tag / Six Man

PGHW_Elite.jpgPGHW_EliteTag.jpg

Elite Series / Elite Tag Series

Edited by John Lions
added missing events/belts
  • Like 18

Some of the miscellaneous titles I've missed from the base CVerse data set, as well as the last PGHW event, their inactive TV show King's Road. Next up is DIW.

image.jpeg

PGHW TITLES:

Elite Series / Elite Tag Series / Six Man

APW TITLES:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

World (I had it incorrectly listed as the APW Heavyweight) / ANZAC

BOSC TITLES:

image.jpeg

Vegas Strip

QAW TITLES:

Future Legends / Global Tag / Southwestern Tag Team

image.jpeg

Generation XX

image.png

• Like 14

Excellent work on the BSC and I’ve been thinking of title names so love the Vegas Strip belt?  This will really help me get old Kate Avatar (my version) back into the ring in the very near future.  

Well first thing I’ll have to do is learn how to put pics in this new forum format.  Guess the old style doesn’t work

Edited by Theheel
  • Thanks 1

I need to remember to check the mods forum more often. As others have said, it's remarkable how much high quality content you've produced in such a short space of time, especially in managing to give each promotion a distinct feel. And incredibly it seems the best is still to come with DIdubz up next.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Just been catching up from the last few days updates, some more fantastic stuff!

Thanks lavelleuk. I'll get the QPW Pure title done tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Theheel said:

Excellent work on the BSC and I’ve been thinking of title names so love the Vegas Strip belt?  This will really help me get old Kate Avatar (my version) back into the ring in the very near future.  

Well first thing I’ll have to do is learn how to put pics in this new forum format.  Guess the old style doesn’t work

Glad you like them, looking forward to your future dynasty - let me know if you want the full size GFX before I update the download link.

8 hours ago, 619 said:

I need to remember to check the mods forum more often. As others have said, it's remarkable how much high quality content you've produced in such a short space of time, especially in managing to give each promotion a distinct feel. And incredibly it seems the best is still to come with DIdubz up next.

On the forums you can mark a thread to follow it so you get notifications whenever someone posts in it ;) Hope you like the DIW set.

6 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Just wanted to thank you @John Lions for the title belt gpt, I've been using it and have gotten some great results. Also, great stuff in here as always!

Thanks @willr0ck, glad you were able to find some use in it. You, @Kamchatka, and @ReapeR were the three people I would always pop back on the forums and check out every couple of months, even if I wasn't playing TEW at the time. Glad I can give back and contribute to the TEW modding/graphics community now that AI can make up for my lack of graphics design skill...

Only 1 set of graphics today. I wanted to completely redesign DIW, because I felt like my original logo and belts didn't feel right for the tiny perpetually bankrupt alternative cult promotion. Here's my updated version of DIW:

DIW:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

EVENTS:

DIW_WarMachine.jpgDIW_ToTheExtreme.jpgDIW_Massacre.jpgDIW_Havoc.jpgDIW_HardcoreHeatwave.jpgDIW_HardcoreHallelujah.jpgDIW_ExtremeLife.jpgDIW_DevilMayCare.jpgDIW_DamageControl.jpgDIW_ChaosEngine.jpgDIW_Canberra.jpgDIW_BloodAndGuts.jpg

TITLES:

Championship / Tag / Australian

DIW_WarMachinefull.pngDIW_ExtremeLifefull.png

• Like 12

On 10/27/2023 at 12:32 AM, John Lions said:

I've played TEW for over half of my life at this point. I've put in countless hours poorly trying to create my own graphics for my personal games. I fell in love with Australia in the CVerse partly because all of the renders were consistent (thank you @sebsplex for your phenomenal work, I would have thousands less hours on TEW if it wasn't for you). ChatGPT+ and DALL-E 3 has given me, along with many of you, the ability to create a ton of graphics for your own personal TEW games, very quickly. I've become addicted to it, and after seeing the amazing work @WalterSobchak has been putting together, I'm inspired to re-render the CornellVerse, one graphic at a time.

For the renders, I have always liked the more cartoon-ish style of sebsplex's renders, rather than the more realistic 3d renders. I'm going to experiment while I try and figure out a style I like, but I'm leaning toward a more illustrated/comic book style of render for the wrestlers. I'm excited because, once I get a render I like for a wrestler, I can save the description and create other graphics around them.

Everything I do is primarily utilizing ChatGPT+ and DALL-E 3 to do the majority of the work. I just toss the image into GIMP and make minor edits to great results. If anyone is interested in the prompts I used for some of the graphics, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm going to try and create a simple API in ChatGPT to save descriptions associated with wrestlers, and I'll track the success (or lack thereof) to keep things straight. I'm optimistic that if I iterate enough times I can get it to create consistent renders.

If you notice a typo or some word salad in any of the graphics, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it. I try to catch everything but I'm not always successful.

I had a look through your thread and was really impressed by the work put into all those AI redos of the CV characters, the logos and (especially) the championship belts you've posted.  Could you do up blank belts (i.e. without any plates on them) that could be used to make custom championship belts?

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 5:10 AM, Sco xY2Jx said:

Those PGHW logos are a triumph! PGHW holds a special place for me and I may have to give them another go now with the new set.

Cheers! PGHW was one I didn't feel too confident in, so happy to get a seal of approval from someone who's close with the promotion.

On 12/5/2023 at 11:43 AM, 619 said:

These are brilliant and I'll be putting them to use straight away. Thanks a lot.

Glad to see them in use! War Machine is one of my favorite ones, so glad that event is coming up. I fixed the cane on Extreme Life, so here's a better version of it:

image.pngimage.jpeg

On 12/8/2023 at 10:36 PM, Old School Fan said:

I had a look through your thread and was really impressed by the work put into all those AI redos of the CV characters, the logos and (especially) the championship belts you've posted.  Could you do up blank belts (i.e. without any plates on them) that could be used to make custom championship belts?

Thanks for the kind works. Keep an eye out on this thread in a couple weeks and you may get what you are looking for...

I found myself not wanting to make any graphics this past week with a lot of work and personal stressers this month (love the holidays), so rather than force myself to make stuff and get burned out I decided to just take some time off. I'll still be posting some updates, but a bit less frequently at least until I get through Christmas.

Part of the reason is that I got a bit overwhelmed looking through the previously closed companies and starting face first at the number of event logos I still need to work through - I burned through all the companies I had some connections with so I have no clear plans on where to go from here. If ANY of you have any promotions you really want to see (bonus if you have some ideas for aesthetic, design, or even event names), it would definitely give me a kick start. I saw someone mention TWL before, so that's the only one I have in the chamber at the moment.

Here's some miscellaneous graphics I've done so far. I've been doing some graphics for @Charasmatic Enigma's NWF diary (Click Here) so I will be updating those gradually over time, but I'll share what I have so far.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.png

Additionally, I have the QPW Pure title for @lavelleuk's alt Cverse mod:

image.jpeg

• Like 11

Agreed, War Machine looks great. I really love those NWF Last Orders and Out With The Old graphics too: lifting a great dynasty even higher.

Sorry to hear it's proving a heavy month. You're definitely right to go at a pace that's enjoyable and pick promotions and themes that motivate you rather than forcing yourself to do more than is comfortable, or work on something you don't feel connected to yet. As everything in this thread so far shows, when the passion and vision is there, the results are great, whereas if you overexert or feel obligated, you'll only burn yourself out as you say.

Not to mention, you've delivered so much cool stuff already that there's plenty for us all to work with while looking forward to any future sets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, John Lions said:

Cheers! PGHW was one I didn't feel too confident in, so happy to get a seal of approval from someone who's close with the promotion.

Glad to see them in use! War Machine is one of my favorite ones, so glad that event is coming up. I fixed the cane on Extreme Life, so here's a better version of it:

image.pngimage.jpeg

Thanks for the kind works. Keep an eye out on this thread in a couple weeks and you may get what you are looking for...

I found myself not wanting to make any graphics this past week with a lot of work and personal stressers this month (love the holidays), so rather than force myself to make stuff and get burned out I decided to just take some time off. I'll still be posting some updates, but a bit less frequently at least until I get through Christmas.

Part of the reason is that I got a bit overwhelmed looking through the previously closed companies and starting face first at the number of event logos I still need to work through - I burned through all the companies I had some connections with so I have no clear plans on where to go from here. If ANY of you have any promotions you really want to see (bonus if you have some ideas for aesthetic, design, or even event names), it would definitely give me a kick start. I saw someone mention TWL before, so that's the only one I have in the chamber at the moment.

Here's some miscellaneous graphics I've done so far. I've been doing some graphics for @Charasmatic Enigma's NWF diary (Click Here) so I will be updating those gradually over time, but I'll share what I have so far.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.png

Additionally, I have the QPW Pure title for @lavelleuk's alt Cverse mod:

image.jpeg

You kicked the door right down with all of your sets man! I have managed to fill/re-brand a bunch of companies/events/belts with everything you have provided here thus far.

As far as ideas for future projects, off the top of my head RIPW and EMLL come to mind.

EMLL could be a lot of fun with the comic/fantasy aesthetic. Dare I compare to Lucha Underground?

RIPW screams to me more of your traditional event graphics, but maybe in line with NXT.

Enjoy your holiday and as always, thank you your work.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, John Lions said:

I got a bit overwhelmed looking through the previously closed companies and starting face first at the number of event logos I still need to work through

Are you planning to make events for companies that have closed down then? That seems like a lot of work for very little reward which from my mod making experience is when you can really feel burn out. I commend you for attempting it, but maybe it's best to just work on the promotions you care about or have a bigger factor in the majority of saves? Then the closed ones can be for fun when you are finished but still have a creative itch?

Edited by lavelleuk
  • Like 1