AI Recreates the CornellVerse (with John Lions)

2 hours ago, John Lions said:

So far in the past 3 weeks I've made a ton of progress. Next one I'm working on is another big one, USPW - I have had trouble losing interest with the bigger promotions that have tons and tons of events and belts, so I want to get USPW done with now, as the last promotion with pre-set default event logos. Below are the promotions I have left to do, for belts and events:

me know! It's not really a request, because I am going to do it anyway, and I'm willing to take any feedback on what events to use, since I'll be working off a clean slate for a lot of these. I put an * next to the ones I'm currently thinking of doing, but nothing is set in stone.

John... The point of all this was so I would play as a company that is DIFFERENT from MAW. 10/10

This has me thinking about Alliance Belts/Logos. My MAW saves often revolved around the COTT

2) Not a request but Invincible Pro Wrestling?

I'm not super happy with these, but I'm going to call them good for now. I'll probably go back and re-do some once I don't have a goal in sight (Red White and Blue text colors are triggering but getting a usable logo was hard enough, Made In America good idea but a bit too realistic, etc). I think most of them look good, and USPW is my least favorite promotion so I'll table it for later.

@Black Pegasus II Alliance titles (should) be on the list too, so I'll get to them at some point. IPW sounds like a good change of pace from the past couple, so I'll tackle them tomorrow.

USPW:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

EVENTS:

USPW_UnitedStates.jpgUSPW_Thanksgiving.jpgUSPW_StarsStripes.jpgUSPW_RedWhiteAndBlue.jpgUSPW_MadeInAmerica.jpgUSPW_Liberty.jpgUSPW_IndependenceDaySlam.jpgUSPW_FreedomFight.jpgUSPW_Declaration.jpgUSPW_BornInTheUSA.jpgUSPW_ApplePie.jpgUSPW_Americana.jpgUSPW.jpgUSPW2.jpg

TITLES:

Active:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

World / Tag / Women's

image.jpegimage.jpeg

National / Television (retired)

Unused:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Cruiserweight / Military

• Like 9

14 hours ago, John Lions said:

I forgot a couple of MAW events (Sam Keith Classic in game does not have an event logo, and in my save MAW has a TV show called World Of Wrestling). A also added the All Action belt as well:

MAW_AllAction.jpgMAW_SamKeithClassic.jpgimage.jpeg

So far in the past 3 weeks I've made a ton of progress. Next one I'm working on is another big one, USPW - I have had trouble losing interest with the bigger promotions that have tons and tons of events and belts, so I want to get USPW done with now, as the last promotion with pre-set default event logos. Below are the promotions I have left to do, for belts and events:

Active:

APW (just a handful of belts)*

BHOTWG

CILL

CWA

CWW

DIW (just events)*

EILL*

EMLL

EWA

EX2010

GSW

IPW

NYCW

OLLIE

PGHW

PSW

QAW

RAW (just events)*

RIPW

SAISHO

SNP

UEW

USPW*

WLW

Closed:

4C

AAA

BSC

DAVE

GCG

INSPIRE

MOSC

MPWF

NOTBPW

ROF

HINOTE

WEXXV

Closed Prior to My TEW Knowledge:

AAFW

ALF

APWF

CPW

CWB

CWF

PPPW

RPW

SCCW

TWL

UCR

XFW

Yet To Debut:

CWWF

DSPW

ELITE

ELPF

FEW

GDS (kind of a meme, but there was a logo in the default data, so why not whip up some random events and belts?)

HIW

JCW*

KANZEN

KCCW*

KITSUNE

L-RING

LWW

MGPW

MHW

NWF

OCW

PWC

PWMAX*

RMW

SAW

TIER1

UCW

WPL

XWA

YEPW

At the moment, I'm thinking it's not worth creating events for the "Closed Prior to Modern TEW" group - I don't think they'd get much use and there's nothing in the default data anyway. I do think it's worth creating event graphics for the recently closed ones - I think there is much more likelihood of a CGC event set being used than a, PPPW or RPW one.

I will be doing all of these over the next couple months - if there are any you want to see first, let me know! It's not really a request, because I am going to do it anyway, and I'm willing to take any feedback on what events to use, since I'll be working off a clean slate for a lot of these. I put an * next to the ones I'm currently thinking of doing, but nothing is set in stone.

Dude massive respect for doing all of this first of all

second, are you planning event logos and belts for Sydney Zone Wrestling? i'm actually booking them rn 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gazwefc83 said:

These are all fantastic, Any chance you could upload the full size versions of Events and Company Logos in a zip file please?

All full size events, company logos, and titles are in the ZIP file in the first post. Rather than save them all as separate PNGs, they are in XCF (GIMP version of a PSD with layers retained) in the associated folder. When I update the download link it'll update the full size graphics as well.

14 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Maybe you know this but RAW  has a purely TV schedule so you don't need to do events for them

There, I potentially saved you about 1% of your workload lol

Yeah, I'm very grateful for that, but I think I'll still come up with 6 or so "Supershow" events, just so people have the option beyond the two shows that are in the default data. I'm in 2023 and I'm kind of whooping RAW's ass, so I think I might edit and give them some supercard events so they can at least try to fight back.

11 hours ago, Harts4Life said:

Me waiting for QAW ... 😁

I'll toss QAW on the list - after IPW I want to do a non-American company, then I'll circle back to QAW just for you.

9 hours ago, beatingstuff88 said:

Dude massive respect for doing all of this first of all

second, are you planning event logos and belts for Sydney Zone Wrestling? i'm actually booking them rn 

Appreciate the praise. I have belts (and the rest of the event logos) for SZW - I am going to let @HiPlus be the first to post those, since they are for his creation and his diary, but I don't see why you can't use them in a personal game. If you end up using any of the graphics anywhere just make sure to run it by HiPlus first.

I'll send you a PM with the belts and the rest of the event graphics.

No updates yet, been getting the house ready for relatives visiting for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately that means I won't be able to keep to the daily updates I've been doing, but I should still have time to crack out some stuff during break (maybe more time, really depends on how this next week goes). I think I'll see if I can do IPW and RAW tonight, and maybe start with QAW.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John Lions said:

All full size events, company logos, and titles are in the ZIP file in the first post. Rather than save them all as separate PNGs, they are in XCF (GIMP version of a PSD with layers retained) in the associated folder. When I update the download link it'll update the full size graphics as well.

Yeah, I'm very grateful for that, but I think I'll still come up with 6 or so "Supershow" events, just so people have the option beyond the two shows that are in the default data. I'm in 2023 and I'm kind of whooping RAW's ass, so I think I might edit and give them some supercard events so they can at least try to fight back.

I'll toss QAW on the list - after IPW I want to do a non-American company, then I'll circle back to QAW just for you.

Appreciate the praise. I have belts (and the rest of the event logos) for SZW - I am going to let @HiPlus be the first to post those, since they are for his creation and his diary, but I don't see why you can't use them in a personal game. If you end up using any of the graphics anywhere just make sure to run it by HiPlus first.

I'll send you a PM with the belts and the rest of the event graphics.

No updates yet, been getting the house ready for relatives visiting for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately that means I won't be able to keep to the daily updates I've been doing, but I should still have time to crack out some stuff during break (maybe more time, really depends on how this next week goes). I think I'll see if I can do IPW and RAW tonight, and maybe start with QAW.

Ahh great stuff, i missed that file while browsing, thanks very much

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HiPlus said:

Oh dude you can definitely post up all the graphics you made for me. 

Don't stress about that and happy for them to be used in any fashion as well. Infact encourage jt. 

Sounds good - I will still hold off on posting the belts (they are your design for your dynasty, so you should get the first reveal IMO), but I'll update with the events.

11 hours ago, Harts4Life said:

Don't rush QAW on my part. I'm just anxious to see how they turn out!

Don't feel that way - just for context, what I am doing is COMPLETELY different from actually making the graphics myself. Think of it like this - I am a middle manager and ChatGPT is making the designs. I've done designs for a promotion I don't care about (FCW) and loved doing their graphics, and I've done graphics for promotions I hate and enjoyed what I got out of it. I am going to do every CVerse promotion eventually, and I have no real bias towards any one promotion or another - that's why I'm always asking for people to toss out ideas of promotions to do.

31 minutes ago, Black Pegasus II said:

Thankful for John’s hard work and Tew creators and community as a whole. 

Happy Holidays to you superstars

Thanks, and Happy Holidays to everyone as well!

Here's the two RAW logos, RAW Attitude and their now-defunct monthly TV special "The Stars of RAW" (which I think I'll be bringing back in my personal game to give them some more chance to compete with me). If anyone plays as RAW or has any other TV shows or events that they use for this company, please let me know. Otherwise, this is all we got. I'm going to repost the rest of the graphics for RAW, but they were done a while ago:

RAW:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

EVENTS/TV:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

TITLES:

TV / Tag / Quest

Unused:

image.jpeg

Women's

• Like 6

1 hour ago, John Lions said:

Sounds good - I will still hold off on posting the belts (they are your design for your dynasty, so you should get the first reveal IMO), but I'll update with the events.

Don't feel that way - just for context, what I am doing is COMPLETELY different from actually making the graphics myself. Think of it like this - I am a middle manager and ChatGPT is making the designs. I've done designs for a promotion I don't care about (FCW) and loved doing their graphics, and I've done graphics for promotions I hate and enjoyed what I got out of it. I am going to do every CVerse promotion eventually, and I have no real bias towards any one promotion or another - that's why I'm always asking for people to toss out ideas of promotions to do.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays to everyone as well!

Here's the two RAW logos, RAW Attitude and their now-defunct monthly TV special "The Stars of RAW" (which I think I'll be bringing back in my personal game to give them some more chance to compete with me). If anyone plays as RAW or has any other TV shows or events that they use for this company, please let me know. Otherwise, this is all we got. I'm going to repost the rest of the graphics for RAW, but they were done a while ago:

RAW:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

EVENTS/TV:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

TITLES:

TV / Tag / Quest

Unused:

image.jpeg

Women's

Fantastic once again

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2023 at 1:57 PM, gazwefc83 said:

There are a few of your company logos that are not part of the full logos xcf file, DIW and RAW off the top of my head, does this mean you no longer have the full size versions or have they just been missed out?

I know there were a few events (and maybe belts) that I did before I started saving them in the xcf. Can you let me know exactly which ones are missing so I can add them? Once I get that I'll upload everything so far in a new download link.

Was a nice break with my dad in town until yesterday, but time to get back on track. Here's the rest, and I think I might do KCCW next.

@Harts4Life Hope I you like -

QAW:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Events:

QAW_Trios.jpgQAW_ThreeWayDance.jpgQAW_Thanksgiving.jpgQAW_Starshow.jpgQAW_Showdown.jpgQAW_Invasion.jpgQAW_CrowningTheQueen.jpgQAW_CapitalClash.jpgQAW_Breakdown.jpgQAW_BattleBowl.jpgQAW_AmericanLucha.jpgQAW_AmazonsAttack.jpgimage.jpeg

Titles:

World / Tag / Shockwave

image.jpeg

Queen Of The Ring

QAW_Uncutfull.png
QAW_ThanksgivingThunderfull.pngimage.jpeg

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, John Lions said:

I know there were a few events (and maybe belts) that I did before I started saving them in the xcf. Can you let me know exactly which ones are missing so I can add them? Once I get that I'll upload everything so far in a new download link.

Was a nice break with my dad in town until yesterday, but time to get back on track. Here's the rest, and I think I might do KCCW next.

QAW:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Events:

QAW_Trios.jpgQAW_ThreeWayDance.jpgQAW_Thanksgiving.jpgQAW_Starshow.jpgQAW_Showdown.jpgQAW_Invasion.jpgQAW_CrowningTheQueen.jpgQAW_CapitalClash.jpgQAW_Breakdown.jpgQAW_BattleBowl.jpgQAW_AmericanLucha.jpgQAW_AmazonsAttack.jpgimage.jpeg

Titles:

World / Tag / Shockwave

image.jpeg

Queen Of The Ring

QAW_Uncutfull.png

Glad you have a nice time with your dad

The logos missing seem to be: APW, DIW and RAW

Cant wait for the next upload, loving all your work so far

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, John Lions said:

QAW:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Events:

Titles:

World / Tag / Shockwave

image.jpeg

Queen Of The Ring

QAW_Uncutfull.png

Absolutely breathtaking! I love all of this! QAW Uncut will be my next TV show!

• Thanks 1