AI Recreates the CornellVerse (with John Lions)

Retired Titles:

image.jpeg

APWF World Heavyweight [Why did I render this title? Well, it was listed as "APW_World" in the default files, but when I looked into what it was I realized it was actually the retired APWF World title that you can invest in and buy... oh well]

5SSW Titles:

image.jpeg

5SSW Modern Japan [belt is in default picture pack]

BCG Titles:

BCG_World.jpgBCG_Tag.jpgBCG_Challenger.jpgBCG_Sole_Survivor.jpg

BCG World / BCG World Tag Team / BCG Challenger Series / BCG Sole Survivor

BCG_Maeda.jpgBCG_Medallion.jpgBCG_National.jpgBCG_American.jpg

BCG Yoshifusa Maeda Grand Prix / BCG Medallion [in default pictures] / BCG National [in default pictures] / BCG American [in default pictures]

Next up is SWF, then maybe some APW events? I think I'm about to run out of steam on titles...

HOO boy I just saw there's 14 SWF titles in the default picture pack, this one might take a little while...

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 8

Well, somehow in less than 2 hours I was able to finish every SWF belt that is in the default data. If anyone has suggestions for promotions I should do belts for, drop it here, otherwise next time I do belts I'm going to go from biggest -> smallest. I was tired of TCW by the time I finished their belts, and felt the same with SWF.

SWF Titles:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

SWF World Heavyweight / SWF World Heavyweight [Rich Money version] / SWF North American / SWF World Tag Team

image.jpegSWF_SkyClub.jpgSWF_SkyClubTag.jpgimage.jpeg

SWF Shooting Star / SWF Sky Club / SWF Sky Club Tag Team / SWF Hardcore

SWF Supreme / SWF Uprising / SWF Chaos / SWF Vixxen

SWF Legends / SWF United States Tag Team / SWF Television / SWF Intercontinental

Damn, that's 32 belts and 4 logos/banners today, and it's daylight savings so I have an extra hour to play with...

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, MegaPete said:

Longtime lurker here, I had to make an account just so I could let y'all know how much I appreciate the work and time you're putting into this. This thread alone has breathed so much fresh life into TEW for me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you for the kind words - the fact you made an account just to comment this is pretty major praise.

I think I said this in the first post, but the new forums let you like, thank, etc on posts - I've been using these as a benchmark to see if people are enjoying the work I'm putting in, so people don't have to reply every post unless there's something worthy of it. Thanks again for the support! It's what gives me the extra kick to keep working on this stuff.

Some miscellaneous stuff before I get into what I think I'm spending today doing - re-rendering every CVerse logo and banner. I'm going to bust out the logos first, they are coming pretty quickly.

Custom APW event (because I made Fight Night their TV show):

image.jpeg

Some AAA ladies renders:

Jaime Quine_JL2.jpgTalia Quinzel_JL2.jpgSelina Svelte_JL2.jpg

Jaime Quine / Talia Quinzel / Selina Svelte

Japanese promotions:

Active:

PGHW.jpgimage.jpegEX2010.jpgBHOTWG.jpgimage.jpeg

Inactive:

GCG.jpgINSPIRE.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Not Open:

image.jpegJCW.jpg

I think there's some more Japanese promotions that are yet to open in the default data, I'll try and find those and finish those up w/the banners before moving on to the next region.

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 8

Thanks @Wrenegade - I've enjoyed and learned a lot from the process you've been using to create wrestlers in the main AI art thread. Renders are so much more subjective, though, so I think I'll probably save the bulk of the workers until after I do the rest of the graphics.

Here's the banners - I'll update the main post later today. Probably going to work east to west, so India, Europe, GB are next up for logos and banners.

EX2010.jpgBHOTWG.jpgWLW.jpgWINNOW.jpgWEXXV.jpgSAISHO.jpgPGHW.jpgJCW.jpgINSPIRE.jpgHINOTE.jpgGCG.jpg

• Like 8

Flew through these. I think I can get the in-game USA companies done, and then the banners tonight.

Mexico:

Active:

Inactive:

image.jpeg

Yet To Debut:

image.jpeg

Canada:

Active:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Inactive:

Is this a TEW bias, or are Canadian leaves really commonly used as logos in Canada? EVERY SINGLE default Cverse logo for Canada had a maple leaf as the only symbol on there. I feel like I'm going crazy... I'm going to have reinvent some of those.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, John Lions said:

Is this a TEW bias, or are Canadian leaves really commonly used as logos in Canada? EVERY SINGLE default Cverse logo for Canada had a maple leaf as the only symbol on there. I feel like I'm going crazy... I'm going to have reinvent some of those.

A maple syrup bottle on a wrestling company's logo would go CRAZY. That NOTBPW logo is gorgeous btw. They're the only company I really associate the leaf with when I think of TEW. Also I did not realize that the Canadian scene in the 2020 default is just two active companies lmao. Yeesh.

It's crazy to me how many old lore CVerse companies don't have event graphics still after all these years, so you are doing some great work here, especially with how the text can be botched sometimes. I've busted open Photoshop a few times to fix text, but some of the alterations I've seen you do to the text is awesome and something I do not have the patience for. The leap from 2 to 3 has been incredible for text, so can only hope DALL-E 4 will be our savior in this department.

@Atticus thanks for the kind words. I've noticed has got a bit better (IMO) in just the past two weeks with DALL-E, whether that's better prompts or more learnings from the AI I can't be sure. Finished every active, inactive, + a handful of new debut company logos. Tomorrow I'll finish the yet-to-debut company logos and get all the banners done.

United States:

Active:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Inactive:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Yet To Debut:

image.jpeg

Couple of these I might retry or realign the writing, too tired to do more than this. A couple turned out really great IMO (CZCW, GSW, USPW, TWL, SCCW for me). Also, I didn't realize there was a grayscale Confederate flag on the default logo, was definitely NOT including that...

EDIT: Just realized AAWF should be AAFW, I'll fix that tomorrow

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 9

15 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

It's mad how quickly you are getting through these yet they still look really good, great work!

7 hours ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

These are great dayum

Thanks for the praise - the more I do it, the faster I get at it. Still not perfect, and some of those logos I see some text or minor fixes I need to make, but for the time and effort the quality that DALL-E pumps out with the right nudges is so impressive.

5 hours ago, gazwefc83 said:

What site do you use? Iv been using bing but its down alot lately

I use ChatGPT+ with DALL-E 3 built in. I've been using it, honestly, pretty much non-stop for the past two weeks and haven't had any long stretches where it's been down.

12 hours ago, HiPlus said:

God I love these. I really like East Coast Panther, Reggie Hammer, Rekha

Glad you like them. I've used Reggie in 2016 and I could never get a handle on a good character for him. In my current game (he's not signed yet), I'm planning on turning him and a newgen manager into a duo of corrupt lawyers. I have a lot of ideas of how I can use some corrupt lawyers that any heel can bring up to slow down the authority figures while they continue to do vile stuff. Rekha has a great backstory but I felt like her render never really fit, and I don't know if anyone's ever really taken a swing at her - ZEN seems way less popular in 2020 than in the previous editions. I think she turned out amazing so I'm glad you agree with that!

11 minutes ago, jesterx7769 said:

the events and company logos are amazing! As the person who made the APW original event logos its craaaaazy how much better these are now whipping them up with AI!

I had NO IDEA who actually made those, but kudos to you for it! There's so few promotions with default Event graphics (which is a travesty), and judging by the style I'd wager that all of them were your crafting. The AI stuff may look flashier, but your logos have withstood the test of time for sure. I used every one of your original logos as inspiration for the new ones, so I'm glad you approve of them. 

No updated graphics at the moment, had a long day at work where I couldn't afford to slip off and dink around on ChatGPT. I'll probably finish up the banners, and then hit the rest of the unused logos in the default data today to start, and we'll see where I get to from there.

I don't think I want to look at another banner again... Not sure what else I'm going to do the rest of the night, this took all the life out of me. I'll update the first post so the logos and banners are grouped together, so I can spot any that look out of place. I just got tired of doing banners so I will be very unsurprised if there's plenty of banners I need to touch up or re-do.

New AAFW Logo, New PPPW logo,  and touch ups to TWL and SCCW:

TWL.jpgimage.jpegAAFW.jpgSCCW.jpg

A ton of banners:

QAW.jpgPWMAX.jpgPSW.jpgPPPW.jpgOLLIE.jpgNYCW.jpgNOTBPW.jpgMPWF.jpgMOSC.jpgMAW.jpgIPW.jpgGSW.jpgFEW.jpgFCW.jpgEWA.jpgEMLL.jpgEILL.jpgDSPW.jpgDAVE.jpgCZCW.jpgCWW.jpgCWF.jpgCWB.jpgCWA.jpgCPW.jpgCILL.jpgCGC.jpgBOSC.jpgAPWF.jpgACPW.jpgAAFW.jpgAAA.jpg21CW.jpg4C.jpgXFW.jpgVWA.jpgUSPW.jpgUEW.jpgUCR.jpgTWL.jpgSNP.jpgSCCW.jpgRPW.jpgROF.jpgRIPW.jpg

Please let me know if any of these logos or banners look off, I know there's a few from the Japan batch that I need to fix because the logos aren't in alignment.

• Like 7

On 10/27/2023 at 3:32 AM, John Lions said:

image.jpeg

I've played TEW for over half of my life at this point. I've put in countless hours poorly trying to create my own graphics for my personal games. I fell in love with Australia in the CVerse partly because all of the renders were consistent (thank you @sebsplex for your phenomenal work, I would have thousands less hours on TEW if it wasn't for you). ChatGPT+ and DALL-E 3 has given me, along with many of you, the ability to create a ton of graphics for your own personal TEW games, very quickly. I've become addicted to it, and after seeing the amazing work @WalterSobchak has been putting together, I'm inspired to re-render the CornellVerse, one graphic at a time.

For the renders, I have always liked the more cartoon-ish style of sebsplex's renders, rather than the more realistic 3d renders. I'm going to experiment while I try and figure out a style I like, but I'm leaning toward a more illustrated/comic book style of render for the wrestlers. I'm excited because, once I get a render I like for a wrestler, I can save the description and create other graphics around them.

Everything I do is primarily utilizing ChatGPT+ and DALL-E 3 to do the majority of the work. I just toss the image into GIMP and make minor edits to great results. If anyone is interested in the prompts I used for some of the graphics, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm going to try and create a simple API in ChatGPT to save descriptions associated with wrestlers, and I'll track the success (or lack thereof) to keep things straight. I'm optimistic that if I iterate enough times I can get it to create consistent renders.

If you notice a typo or some word salad in any of the graphics, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it. I try to catch everything but I'm not always successful.

USAGE:

Everything I make is free to use for anything. No credit required, though I wouldn't complain an @ if you use my graphics anywhere so I can see how they turned out, or updating in the thread here if you use them for your personal game. 

The exception is anything created for someone else. If the asset was explicitly created for someone else (lavelluk's alt CV22 mod graphics, or HiPlus's Sydney Zone Wrestling dynasty), then if you wish to use these graphics for anything other than a personal game, get permission from the person who I made them for.

I have no plans on doing formal requests, at least until I complete my goal of re-rendering every single graphic in the default CornellVerse. HOWEVER, that does not mean you can't just post in here and ask for something. Do you want me to do a European promotion next? Sure! Do you have a long running personal game and want me to make a new banner/logo for it? Probably, something like that shouldn't take me too long. Do you want me to make 1000 renders for your mod you just thought up? We'll see... just be reasonable with your asks and I'll probably be happy to help.

One exception - content creators, (dynasties, youtube content, etc), I will happily prioritize your requests (within reason). The dynasty boards are what make TEW and GDS great and I want to do everything I can to make the all of your content that much better.

CURRENT QUEUE:

AI Rerenders The CornellVerse Progress:

• LOGOS: 22%
  • BANNERS: 21%
  • TITLES: 10%
  • EVENTS: 5%
  • STABLES/DOJOS/BROADCASTERS: 0%
  • MISC: 0%
  • RENDERS: 0% (WILL BE LAST) 

CVERSE LOGOS/BANNERS/TITLES: Current Focus is all other Logos/Banners before doing any more titles

CVERSE EVENTS/TV: ZEN, 5SSW, RAW, TCW, SWF

@lavelleuk
ALT CVERSE LOGOS/BANNERS/TITLES: Proud Welsh Wrestling, Scottish Backhold Wrestling, Big Top Wrestling, Camden Underground [Banners/Logos]

ALT CVERSE EVENTS/TV: ZEN

RENDERS: PPW/WCW [my personal game, based on Oceania], AAA alum, BOSC alum

DOJOS/STABLES: Everything

TUTORIALS: Guide to Making AI Titles

TUTORIALS:

The Absolute Basics of GIMP

Editing Text on a Logo in GIMP (Adding, Removing, Shrinking, Creating)
More Advanced Logo Editing in GIMP

CORNELLVERSE:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegUSPW.jpgUEW.jpgUCR.jpgTWL.jpgSNP.jpgSCCW.jpgRPW.jpgROF.jpgRIPW.jpgQAW.jpgPWMAX.jpgPSW.jpgPPPW.jpgOLLIE.jpgNYCW.jpgNOTBPW.jpgMPWF.jpgMOSC.jpgMAW.jpgIPW.jpgGSW.jpgFEW.jpgFCW.jpgEWA.jpgEMLL.jpgEILL.jpgDSPW.jpgDAVE.jpgCZCW.jpgCWW.jpgCWF.jpgCWB.jpgCWA.jpgCPW.jpgCILL.jpgCGC.jpgBSC.jpgAPWF.jpgACPW.jpgAAWF.jpgAAA.jpg21CW.jpg4C.jpgXFW.jpgVWA.jpg

CUSTOM PROMOTIONS:

WCWv3.jpgPPW.jpg

SYDNEY ZONE WRESTLING [ @HiPlus ]

image.jpeg

ALT CVERSE22 [ @lavelleuk ]

image.jpegimage.jpeg

CORNELLVERSE:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegQAW.jpgPWMAX.jpgPSW.jpgPPPW.jpgOLLIE.jpgNYCW.jpgNOTBPW.jpgMPWF.jpgMOSC.jpgMAW.jpgIPW.jpgGSW.jpgFEW.jpgFCW.jpgEWA.jpgEMLL.jpgEILL.jpgDSPW.jpgDAVE.jpgCZCW.jpgCWW.jpgCWF.jpgCWB.jpgCWA.jpgCPW.jpgCILL.jpgCGC.jpgBOSC.jpgAPWF.jpgACPW.jpgAAFW.jpgAAA.jpg21CW.jpg4C.jpgXFW.jpgVWA.jpgUSPW.jpgUEW.jpgUCR.jpgTWL.jpgSNP.jpgSCCW.jpgRPW.jpgROF.jpgRIPW.jpg

CUSTOM PROMOTIONS:

WCWv3_logo.jpg
PPW_banner.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

CORNELLVERSE:

APW:

APW_SuperSaturday.jpgAPW_OzFest.jpgAPW_LongestNight.jpgAPW_FinestHour.jpgAPW_FightNight.jpgAPW_EarlyChristmasBash.jpgAPW_ComingHome.jpgAPW_ChampionshipCarnival.jpgAPW_CagedShowdown.jpgAPW_BigNightOut.jpgAPW_BeerBash.jpgAPW_BeachfrontBreakdown.jpgimage.jpeg

CUSTOM PROMOTIONS:

WCW:

WCWRoadtoGlory.jpgWCWRedRockRumble.jpgWCWRebellion_alt.jpgWCWLiveWire2.jpgWCWHalloweenHavoc.jpgWCWGoldRush_alt.jpgWCWGoldRush.jpgWCWFullThrottle.jpgWCWFringeFest.jpgWCWFoundation.jpgWCWDestinationX.jpgWCWCrowningGlory.jpgWCWConcreteJungle.jpgWCWCapitalCityClash.jpgWCWBashAtTheBeach.jpgWCWAdrenalineRush.jpgWCWAdrenaline.jpgimage.jpegWCW_Rebellionlogo2.jpgWCWRoadTrip.jpgWCW_OneLastRidelogo2.jpgWCW_GloryDays4.jpgWCWWrestlingWorldCup.jpgWCWWinterWarfare.jpgWCWTidalClash.jpgWCWTagMasters.jpgimage.jpeg

PPW:

PPW_DITR.jpgPPW_Powerslam.jpgPPW_Crucible.jpgPPWProvingGrounds.jpgPPW_PSSydney.jpgPPW_PSPerth.jpgPPW_PSMelbourne.jpgPPW_PSBrisbane.jpgPPW_PSAukland.jpgPPW_PSAdelaide.jpg

SZW_FullyLoaded_Event.jpgSZW_FinalChapter_event.jpgSZW_SydneysFinest_Event.jpg

ALT CVERSE 22 [ @lavelleuk ]

RockStar Wrestling: 

RSW_AllOrNothing.jpgRSW_Badlands.jpgRSW_BatOutOfHell.jpgRSW_BloodMoney.jpgRSW_BornToBeWild.jpgRSW_Energy.jpgRSW_GloryDays.jpgRSW_JusticeForAll.jpgRSW_JusticeForAll2.jpgRSW_KeepTheFaith.jpgRSW_LivingOnAPrayer.jpgRSW_Smackdown.jpgRSW_Thunderstruck.jpgRSW_Vengeance.jpg

Phoenix Championship Wrestling:

PCW_Vuelo.jpgPCW_Volar.jpgPCW_Saliendo.jpgPCW_Resucita.jpgPCW_Renacimiento.jpgPCW_Odisea.jpgPCW_Nosotros.jpgPCW_Majestuoso.jpgPCW_Lucha.jpgPCW_Inmortal.jpgPCW_HermosaVuelo.jpgPCW_Excepcional.jpgPCW_Brilliante.jpg

Scandinavian Pro Wrestling:

SPW_ClashOfHeroes.jpgSPW_DieWithHonour.jpgSPW_EndOfTheRoad.jpgSPW_GodsOfTheNorth.jpgSPW_NewBloodRising.jpgSPW_NightOfThunder.jpgSPW_OneWayToGlory.jpgSPW_Ragnarok.jpgSPW_SacrificeOfTheGods.jpgSPW_UltimateVengeance.jpgSPW_UntilValhalla.jpgSPW_VikingValor.jpgSPW_BlessedByOdin.jpg

TITLES/TROPHIES:

CORNELLVERSE:

5SSW:

5SSW_World.jpg5SSW_AlLAsian.jpg5SSW_Triangle.jpg5SSW_Tag.jpg5SSW_JGrandPrix.jpg5SSW_TagGrandPrix.jpgimage.jpeg

APW:

APW_Womens.jpgAPW_Tag.jpgAPW_Commonwealth.jpgAPW_Australian.jpg

BCG:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

TCW:

TCW_WorldHeavyweight.jpgTCW_Womens.jpgTCW_TV.jpgTCW_Tag.jpgTCW_Legends.jpgTCW_KingOfKings.jpgTCW_International.jpgTCW_HardHitting.jpgTCW_Hardcore.jpgTCW_CruiserTag.jpgTCW_Cruiser.jpgTCW_AllAction.jpg

DIW:

DIW_Tag.jpgDIW_Championship.jpgDIW_Australian.jpg

RAW:

RAW_Womens.jpgRAW_TV.jpgRAW_Tag.jpgRAW_Quest.jpg

SWF:

SWF_World_Money.jpgSWF_World.jpgSWF_Vixxen.jpgSWF_USTag.jpgSWF_Uprising.jpgSWF_TV.jpgSWF_Tag.jpgSWF_Supreme.jpgSWF_SkyClubTag.jpgSWF_SkyClub.jpgSWF_Shooting.jpgSWF_NA.jpgSWF_Legends.jpgSWF_Intercontinental.jpgSWF_Hardcore.jpgSWF_Chaos.jpg

WINNOW:

WINNOW_DynamicDuonew.jpgWINNOW_ShootingStarnew.jpgWINNOW_TrueHeartnew.jpg

ZEN:

ZEN_Master.jpgZEN Harmony.jpgZEN Conceptual.jpg

RETIRED:

image.jpeg

APWF World Heavyweight / 

CUSTOM PROMOTIONS:

WCW:

WCW_Worldnew.jpgWCW_UndisputedWomensnew.jpgWCW_WomensWorldnew.jpgWCW_Tagnew.jpgWCW_WomenXnew.jpgWCW_MenXnew.jpgWCW_Legendsnew.jpgWCW_Adrenalinenew.jpg
WCW_WomensTagnew.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

PPW:

PPW_Championship.jpgPPW_TopSheila.jpgPPW_TagTeam.jpgPPW_ShootingStar.jpgPPW_DiamondM.jpgPPW_DiamondF.jpgPPW_CrucibleCup.jpg

SPW (CV2022):

SPW_WorldTag.jpg  SPW_World.jpgSPW_Swedish.jpg

DOJOS/STABLES:

CORNELLVERSE:

Stable_GoldenArmy.jpg

CUSTOM PROMOTIONS:

Stable_EchoChamber.jpgStable_Catch22.jpgStable_Blckout.jpgStable_BlackLionBrigade.jpgStable_BadBlood.jpgStable_BackstreetBlokes.jpgStable_AussieRules.jpgStables_SuperbadGirls.jpgStable_YDK.jpgStable_VarsityAthletes.jpgStable_Vagabonds.jpgStable_Trendsetters.jpgStable_TheUnion.jpgStable_TheTroupe.jpgStable_TheSickness.jpgStable_TheRisingTide.jpgStable_TheRingCrew.jpgStable_ThePride.jpgStable_ThePartisans.jpgStable_TheMilkmen.jpgStable_TheLostSouls.jpgStable_TheLeague.jpgStable_TheHangmen.jpgStable_TheGuard.jpgStable_TheFantastic5.jpgStable_TheDamned.jpgStable_TheConfederation.jpgStable_TheCollab.jpgStable_TheBlock.jpgStable_TheAffliction.jpgStable_TheAccord.jpgStable_TeamChampion.jpgStable_StormRiders.jpgStable_SpidersWeb.jpgStable_RoyalFlush.jpgStable_REBIRTH.jpgStable_PerthFightClub.jpgStable_Okamotogun.jpgStable_Millenium2.jpgStable_MajorStarrs.jpgStable_LosVengadores.jpgStable_LegadoDeMuerte.jpgStable_LaMinoria.jpgStable_LaFamilia.jpgStable_HouseofTruth.jpgStable_HighSociety.jpgStable_GoldStandard2.jpgStable_GoldenLions.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpeg

ALT CVERSE22 [ @lavelleuk ]:

SPW_dojo.jpg

This is the most active I've seen the boards in a long time, and I'm happy to help everyone become self-serving in TEW graphics for their dynasties, personal games, mods, etc.

If anyone has feedback/advice/etc., especially on the worker renders, please feel free! I'm not claiming to be skilled and nothing I use these tools to make is perfect by any means, and I'm always looking for ways to improve.

"This is the most active I've seen the boards in a long time"

This is beautiful. Thank you posts, and the guides. Couldn't resist getting GPT+

I've just spent a year on and off rebuilding my data base based off of @willr0ck graphics and was ready to dive in until I saw he was active again. The work of @WalterSobchak most among others convinced me to put off starting a game as I began to re render workers, AND OH MY HOW ALL THIS HAS REJUVINATED TEW FOR ME. 

Long Live TEW.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Black Pegasus II said:

"This is the most active I've seen the boards in a long time"

This is beautiful. Thank you posts, and the guides. Couldn't resist getting GPT+

I've just spent a year on and off rebuilding my data base based off of @willr0ck graphics and was ready to dive in until I saw he was active again. The work of @WalterSobchak most among others convinced me to put off starting a game as I began to re render workers, AND OH MY HOW ALL THIS HAS REJUVINATED TEW FOR ME. 

Long Live TEW.

Thank you for the high praise. I'm glad I was able to convince you - with the GPTs they just announced, I can probably turn some of my prompts for renders, logos, etc into a sharable "instructions" that everyone can use and amend to make working on graphics easier.

Not as much as I would liked to have done tonight. I'm so sick of doing banners, but I'm almost done. I made myself do every banner with the logo or it'd be miserable later. I'll finish the rest of the promotions tomorrow:

ELITE.jpgCWWF.jpgBPW.jpgALF.jpgHIW.jpgELPF.jpg

ELITE.jpgCWWF.jpgBPW.jpgALF.jpgHIW.jpgELPF.jpg

• Like 6

These are beautiful and such incredible, stylistically consistent work. 

I do have to be the most pedantic person in the world though and mention that the GCG logo should actually have a tiger or panther instead of a lion, them getting a lion as a logo was a mix-up with the BCG lion at some point and it just stuck. 

• Thanks 1