AI Recreates the CornellVerse (with John Lions)

9 minutes ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

Anyone with ChatGPT plus right?

Yeah, right now you have to have ChatGPT+. GPTs will definitely be usable by free users at some point, I'd wager within the next year - OpenAI is looking to push them like phone apps, and I can see them trying to monetize some high value GPTs.

I updated FCW - FREEDOM's Children (spacing of letters was way off). Here's the rest of the logos + belts. Next, CZCW and ACPW. If I'm crazy, I think I can get both done tonight... Realistically, just one. Any other promotions, feel free to drop here!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last of their events + TV show (love how that one turned out)

And the Puerto Rican/Tag belts:

FCW_Tag.jpgFCW_PuertoRican.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, John Lions said:

I updated FCW - FREEDOM's Children (spacing of letters was way off). Here's the rest of the logos + belts. Next, CZCW and ACPW. If I'm crazy, I think I can get both done tonight... Realistically, just one. Any other promotions, feel free to drop here!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last of their events + TV show (love how that one turned out)

And the Puerto Rican/Tag belts:

FCW_Tag.jpgFCW_PuertoRican.jpg

Let this man cook! That tag title might be my favorite. 
Its not crazy to think you can get anothjer promotion or two done. The GPT you automated has been incredible to toy around with, working on a promotion I saw posted in @willr0ck's thread. Going to try to make some events and see what else AI can generate for 

BUSHIDO BLADE PURORESU (Bushido Blood caused infinite blocks). A Stong Style and Deathmatch promotion. 

Most importantly, hope your cat is doing better John. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Black Pegasus II said:

Let this man cook! That tag title might be my favorite. 
Its not crazy to think you can get anothjer promotion or two done. The GPT you automated has been incredible to toy around with, working on a promotion I saw posted in @willr0ck's thread. Going to try to make some events and see what else AI can generate for 

BUSHIDO BLADE PURORESU (Bushido Blood caused infinite blocks). A Stong Style and Deathmatch promotion. 

Most importantly, hope your cat is doing better John. 

After doing 2 promotions through this and being pretty pleased with the results, I think that promotion should have some pretty sick graphics.

Thanks - he's recovering fine after his surgery, but he's such an attention whore that someone has to be with him 24/7 or he destroys the carpet and tries to get out of the room, and he can't roam around because he could bust open his stitches.

Here's all of CZCW - 12 events, 1 TV logo, and the 3 belts that are in the base data. My wife might be a bit mad, but I think I can bust out ACPW...

CZCW:

CZCW_Welcome.jpgCZCW_WaveOfFury.jpgCZCW_Vendetta.jpgCZCW_Uprising.jpgCZCW_SurfSlam.jpgCZCW_SpringBreak.jpgCZCW_Showdown.jpgCZCW_Revolution.jpgCZCW_ReachForTheSky.jpgCZCW_HardcoreHalloween.jpgCZCW_BattleOnTheBeach.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Looking at these there are a few (Revolution, Uprising, Surf Slam, Vendetta) I might redo, but I think they are good enough. The level of details on each logo might vary, but I think it works?

• Like 12

Home run, @John Lions ! You've been batting well above .500 haha Thanks for running with the suggestion.

Also, I echo the well wishes to your cat! It's always a bummer to see your familiar down, but give him all the pets and attention he needs! So when he gets better, he can sit right in front of you and whatever your doing just for a head butt then a swap, at least that's how my cat shows his affection haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here's the ACPW belts. Next up is SWF, and I probably can do 2 more promotion events/belts tonight into tomorrow. Then, once I've had my fill of using the GPT to make this stuff, I'll clean up the banners and logos and get them in a downloadable ZIP file. Thanks for the suggestion (and confirmation) for using mediafire @WillyWillyWilly and @lavelleuk!

ACPW:

Active Belts:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Unused Belts in Default Data:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Pretty pleased with how these turned out, but I feel like I'm saying that a lot lately. This GPT is making things way easier to keep designs consistent through a single promotion.

• Like 6

Well, I must have made my descriptions for the SWF event logos too complicated, or GPT is struggling tonight - hit a ton of errors, which count towards the message cap, and got into a bit of fight trying to get Supreme Challenge XXX... before realizing I can just do X and copy the symbol to avoid the content policy. Here's every event, with the Supreme Challenge XXX alt, for SWF... other than Christmas Clash. I'll finish this up, then I'm doing ZEN events.

SWF:

SWF_WorldWatching.jpgSWF_WhenHell.jpgSWF_WelcomeJungle.jpgSWF_UnderControl.jpgSWF_TimesTrouble.jpgSWF_SupremeChallenge30.jpgSWF_SupremeChallenge.jpgSWF_NothingToLose.jpgSWF_MasterPuppets.jpgSWF_LetTheGames.jpgSWF_BreakLike.jpgSWF_AwesomeImpact.jpg

As always let me know which ones you like, and if you have some promotions you want to see let me know! I should be able to finish ZEN tonight, maybe start another. My lock out ends in about an hour, so I figure I have 2 more hours of work left in me.

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 12

Here's Christmas Clash and 5 SWF TV shows, 4 in the default data and one that they made in my current game: 

image.jpegSWF1.jpgSWF5.jpgSWF4.jpgSWF3.jpgSWF2.jpg

For ZEN, I made a minor adjustment to their logo. Their event logos were much easier for me, and in my game they have a TV show which I called "Chapter #".

image.jpeg

ZEN - Art Of Wrestling 

ZEN_Warrior.jpgZEN_Thief.jpgZEN_Spy.jpgZEN_Scholar.jpgZEN_Poet.jpgZEN_Philosopher.jpgZEN_Liar.jpgZEN_Jester.jpgZEN_Healer.jpgZEN_Dreamer.jpgZEN_Dead.jpgZEN_Assassin.jpgimage.jpeg

That's it for tonight - tomorrow I'll probably try and do 2 more promotions, and figure out how to make a ZIP file for all of these.

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

AI Recreates the CornellVerse

DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jcjzio7egwz70/AIVerse_-_Pictures

LAST UPDATED - 11/14/2023

Contents:

Logos - 100% [Custom promotions - WCW, PPW]
Banners - 100% [Custom promotions - WCW, PPW]
Belts - 5SSW, ACPW, APW*, BCG, CZCW, DIW, FCW, RAW, SWF, TCW, WINNOW*, ZEN [Custom promotions - WCW, PPW]
Events - 5SSW, ACPW, APW, CZCW, FCW, SWF, TCW, ZEN - [Custom promotions - WCW, PPW]
TV - 5SSW, ACPW, CZCW, FCW, SWF, TCW, ZEN - [Custom promotions - WCW]
Broadcasters - NONE
Stables/Dojos - Golden Army - [A ton of custom stables]
People - A ton of random custom ones if people are interested, I'm likely redoing these all last after finishing the above

My goal is to recreate every single graphic in the base CornellVerse, as well as creating graphics for events, stables, etc that are blank in the current data. I want to try and keep the original image and design of the promotions, titles, etc as best as I can.

I will be updating this download link weekly. If you have any promotions you want me to work through first, feel free to drop a comment in this thread.

All of these graphics are created with AI, with me editing the vast majority of them. I am trying to balance quantity with quality, so if you notice anything that looks off and fixable (I forgot to cut out some pixels, the text is uneven to a bad degree, etc), TELL ME SO I CAN FIX IT!

If you use GIMP, I included in the download link the XCF files that have all full size logos, titles, events, etc. Use them however you want! Hell, if you see a crappy cut of an event and want to take another swing at, be my guest!

All files that have an image in the default data should have the exact same name as the CVerse file, so you should just be able to replace them (any or all). If there are any where this isn't the case, let me know. For the graphics that aren't in the base data (FCW and ACPW events, for example), I'm not really sure of an easier way to share it - you'll have to go into the editor and set all of those graphics.

These are what I am currently planning for this week. Thanksgiving week I have family in town, so I may get MORE done, or less, depending on how the week goes...

EVENTS:

BCG, DIW, RAW, WINNOW, ?

BELTS:

Finish APW and WINNOW, ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for the upload, @John Lions! I have already replaced all graphics with yours. :)

The only thing I noticed, as I did a quick scan before work, is that the TCW World Title doesn't work with the picture automatically. Fantastic work and I am looking forward to the rest of your creations! Keep up the great work! :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John Lions said:

DOWNLOAD LINK:

You may want to zip the "pictures" folder and have all those files in it, the way you have uploaded means if people want your work they would have to download each picture individually as it counts as a file each and you can't bulk download without premium.

More great graphics with those BCG pics!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Sisma said:

Thank you so much for the upload, @John Lions! I have already replaced all graphics with yours. :)

The only thing I noticed, as I did a quick scan before work, is that the TCW World Title doesn't work with the picture automatically. Fantastic work and I am looking forward to the rest of your creations! Keep up the great work! :D

Thanks for the feedback - if you see any others let me know!

20 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

You may want to zip the "pictures" folder and have all those files in it, the way you have uploaded means if people want your work they would have to download each picture individually as it counts as a file each and you can't bulk download without premium.

More great graphics with those BCG pics!

Thanks you for this - I'll update it tomorrow, so if you don't want to download each individually, give me 24 hours or so to update it.

@The Lloyd Did I do your baby proud?

21CW:

image.png

image.jpeg

21CW_WorldWar.jpg21CW_Wicked.jpg21CW_WeWillRockYou.jpg21CW_WarDrums.jpg21CW_TheOnlineOnslaught.jpg21CW_SteelCageChallenge.jpg21CW_PartnersInCrime.jpg21CW_LondonCalling.jpgimage.jpeg21CW_HalloweenHorrorShow.jpg21CW_DangerousAlliance.jpg21CW_CrisisPoint.jpg21CW_CornellCup.jpgimage.jpeg

Old version of Head to Head - I couldn't figure out the way to "save" the text, but if anyone wants to take a swing themselves I can post the full version.

21CW_Head2Head.jpg

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Genking said:

All of the stuff looks amazing. For promotions I'd want to see as one of the first, VWA would be the one I'd be most excited to see.

Thanks for the praise - seeing people, especially people who haven't posted much, come on in here and give me positive feedback on these graphics is what keeps me (and every other user on here, whether it's AI, DAZ, or otherwise) motivated to keep working on this stuff. It might seem like a simple thing but it means a lot.

17 minutes ago, Alienated said:

Awesome work! Would you be able to share your prompts for the belts? How do you get the all front facing and flat like that so it fits the background snugly? I'd like to get my custom promotion some belts in the same style.

Sure! I posted a GPT earlier that has the logic baked in, but for titles it's pretty simple. I haven't messed around with the prompt in DALL-E or Bing or anything like that, but kind issue with those is all images are square, so you just get the center buckle. This is what I put in to make sure I get the belts right:

"I will be using this chat to create wrestling title belts. ALL title belts will have the following: illustration in a linear layout. landscape image. The entire length of the strap is visible. Remember the belt is a title, not a poster - do not include excessive images of wrestlers on the graphic."

I added the second sentence because as I kept getting belts, the so would just continually add more and more renders of wrestlers to the belt to the point I had 10+ malformed wrestlers all posing on a single strap and buckle... You can amend the above however you want, but the key words are illustration, linear layout, landscape image, entire strap is visible.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, John Lions said:

Thanks for the feedback - if you see any others let me know!

Thanks you for this - I'll update it tomorrow, so if you don't want to download each individually, give me 24 hours or so to update it.

@The Lloyd Did I do your baby proud?

21CW:

image.png

image.jpeg

Yea... I would have posted the PNG of this too. Its BEAUTIFUL. The Logo makes the event look 10/10 prestigious and the trophy to match.