AI Recreates the CornellVerse (with John Lions)

8 minutes ago, drmacbeth said:

Do you find adding "render to chest" helps limit too much extra body in the image?

By the way, loving all of these and hope you get through everything you plan.  I will say the one downside to this style, though, is that it will be an all-or-nothing situation.  I think it would be hard to mix these in with any other images - AI or renders.

To your 2nd point, I agree - I have been slowly putting them in game to see how they look with each other, and with existing renders... and they don't match at all. I know my plan is optimistic but I think I can reasonably re-render everything over time (especially as I get faster!). That's also why I provided the above script - in theory, if I keep iterating until I get it a near 1-1 output for each wrestler, anyone can use the same script to create a render that can go right in game in no time at all. Obviously there's a barrier for entry on that at the moment, but GPT+DALL-E will likely be out from behind a paywall sooner rather than later.

To your 1st point - I originally did "render to torso", but I was getting a lot of content policy flags that way for some of the women, and it would get caught on some really wrong looking designs. Now, I'm finding it boatlaods easier to get more consistent output. You could probably change it to "render to torso", but you'll have the content policy issues plus sometimes... it just doesn't render to torso at all.

Want to highlight the success of that script - even if you render in a different style, if you have inputs you do every time... just replace what I have as my style. These results are VERY consistent - over half of these renders, I got the image I wanted on the first query, and my input was pretty minimal.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Hack The Hunter/Bryn Archer/El Hijo Del Neutron/Fenix (Edwin Velasquez)

Leon Nameth/Juan Barbosa (random gen)/Maniac Monster/Underworld

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Lucas Pobb/Suguru Emoto

Only 2 of these renders fell outside of my preferred range (Maniac Monster near the edge for realism, Lucas Pobb the other direction) but I think they all pass my check for now.

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Harts4Life said:

Ugh! I love the designs for these, but am not feeling the art style! I know that's a me thing, but still ...

Appreciate the feedback - I recognize that these renders do NOT look good with pretty much any other render used in the Cverse, but I'm confident they all look good in game by themselves, and that they will look good with other renders of that type. Additionally, I'll provide the API and instructions on how anyone can attempt to create the same "style" of render as I get better at this, so anyone with access to ChatGPT + DALL-E [currently behind a 20/mo paywall] can make their own renders as needed! If I can keep up thee momentum and actually render the whole Cverse, maybe I can convince you to give it a try...

Taking a break from only doing renders, which is easily the hardest and most addicting of the TEW assets to work on making. I've seen a lot of positive words regarding the titles I've made, and I decided to test out some basic instructions with INCREDIBLE results. I do not know how easily this translates to another image editing program, but this is all I input into ChatGPT to get near-perfect titles every time:

I will be using this chat to create wrestling title belts. ALL title belts will have the following: illustration in a linear layout. The entire length of the strap is visible.

imagery of wrestlers should be used sparingly - these are belts, not posters. Make sure the imagery on the belt looks like a belt or symbol or something similar.

Still bare bones, but I haven't found a need yet for anything else. I'm going to work on some belts for my game, focusing on Oceanic companies (and TCW since I saw it requested), and get them rendered and edited. The editing is the hardest part, but the method would be very similar to the guide I posted earlier - it there's interest, I can post one specifically for belts.

I am able to get belt renders I like WAY faster than actual wrestler renders or logos, but the editing is a bit more time consuming. I have been helping a friend with some graphics for her mod, so I won't share any of the best belt designs, but here's a couple of... interesting ones, bad and good. You'll see why I added the second part of that prompt...

belt1.jpgbelt2.jpgbelt5.jpgbelt3.jpgbelt4.jpg
This one was where I needed to add the second part of the prompt...

• Like 6

That prompt works for belts and trophies INCREDIBLY. If you don't believe me, give it a try yourself. It's to the point where all I need is 1 prompt per belt and I actually have to choose between both options, because they are both great. I don't know why I spent so much time agonizing over renders when I can probably do 100 belts in the time it takes me to do 10 wrestlers..

PROVING POINT WRESTLING (PPW)

PPW Championship
image.jpegimage.png

PPW Shooting Star

image.jpegimage.png

PPW Top Sheila

image.jpegimage.png

PPW Tag Team

image.jpegimage.png
PPW Diamond Prospect

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.png

PPW Crucible Cup

image.jpegimage.png

Wrestling World Cup

image.jpegimage.png

WCW Tag Masters

image.jpegimage.png

WCW Gold Rush

image.jpegimage.png

WCW Queen's Crown

image.jpegimage.png

WCW Sharky George Memorial (it botched the text but I'm not changing it now... it turns into a pixel in-game)

image.jpegimage.png

I'm going to finally work on stuff for a company you are all familiar with - I'm going to do some TCW Belts.

I am planning on re-rendering all of the belts in the Cverse at some point, so if someone has a suggestion of a promotion to do some belts for, feel free! Otherwise I'll probably start with the Oceanic companies first.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, John Lions said:

That prompt works for belts and trophies INCREDIBLY. If you don't believe me, give it a try yourself. It's to the point where all I need is 1 prompt per belt and I actually have to choose between both options, because they are both great. I don't know why I spent so much time agonizing over renders when I can probably do 100 belts in the time it takes me to do 10 wrestlers..

PROVING POINT WRESTLING (PPW)

PPW Championship
image.jpegimage.png

PPW Shooting Star

image.jpegimage.png

PPW Top Sheila

image.jpegimage.png

PPW Tag Team

image.jpegimage.png
PPW Diamond Prospect

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.png

PPW Crucible Cup

image.jpegimage.png

Wrestling World Cup

image.jpegimage.png

WCW Tag Masters

image.jpegimage.png

WCW Gold Rush

image.jpegimage.png

WCW Queen's Crown

image.jpegimage.png

WCW Sharky George Memorial (it botched the text but I'm not changing it now... it turns into a pixel in-game)

image.jpegimage.png

I'm going to finally work on stuff for a company you are all familiar with - I'm going to do some TCW Belts.

I am planning on re-rendering all of the belts in the Cverse at some point, so if someone has a suggestion of a promotion to do some belts for, feel free! Otherwise I'll probably start with the Oceanic companies first.

Damn good work here…

Here are the TCW titles - I used the base image of each title in the base database as inspiration for the new designs, so I'll show them side by side. Please let me know if there are any other titles that people commonly use for TCW, or a reimagining of any of the belts based on a newer render. Unless anyone has any promotions to suggest, I'll probably start working on ZEN titles next and work my way through Oceania.

TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

Active Belts:

TCW World Heavyweight

TCW_World.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW World Tag Team

TCW_Tag.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Television

TCW_TV.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW King of Kings

TCW_KingOfKings.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

Retired:

TCW All Action

TCW_AllAction.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Hardcore

TCW_Hardcore.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Cruiserweight

TCW_Cruiser.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Cruiserweight Tag Team

TCW_CruiserTag.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW International

TCW_International.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

Unused:

TCW Women's

TCW_Womens.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Legends

TCW_Legends.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Hard Hitting

TCW_HardHitting.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

• Like 7

A couple hours late for Halloween, but I promised to do some ZEN renders:

PumpkinJack_full.jpgHalloween Knight_full.jpg

Cyanide, Halloween Knight, HalloWarped, Pumpkin Jack

Here's the rest of my PPW renders I've been working on. I think a higher % landed in the style that I want, but I bolded a few that I think I will have to re-do or touch up.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Adrian McGhee/Septimus Stubbs/Davis Wayne Newton/Lerone Slim/Milton Hittlespitz

Flip Buchanan_JL2.jpgBounce Buchanan_JL2.jpgBounce Buchanan_JL2_BlueCannon.jpgimage.jpeg

The Buchanans (Bounce and Flip Buchanan)/The Blue Cannons (Bounce and Flip)

Looking at them all together like this, I think the only one I need to give another go at is DWN. I think I need to give Lucas Pobb another go as well, but Day 2 I think I'm still happy with the rest.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, John Lions said:

Here are the TCW titles - I used the base image of each title in the base database as inspiration for the new designs, so I'll show them side by side. Please let me know if there are any other titles that people commonly use for TCW, or a reimagining of any of the belts based on a newer render. Unless anyone has any promotions to suggest, I'll probably start working on ZEN titles next and work my way through Oceania.

TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

Active Belts:

TCW World Heavyweight

TCW_World.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW World Tag Team

TCW_Tag.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Television

TCW_TV.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW King of Kings

TCW_KingOfKings.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

Retired:

TCW All Action

TCW_AllAction.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Hardcore

TCW_Hardcore.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Cruiserweight

TCW_Cruiser.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Cruiserweight Tag Team

TCW_CruiserTag.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW International

TCW_International.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

Unused:

TCW Women's

TCW_Womens.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Legends

TCW_Legends.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

TCW Hard Hitting

TCW_HardHitting.jpg------------------------------->image.jpeg

You the MVP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, John Lions said:

So good!

I would love to see an Intercontinental title, or a US title, or even a North American title, for your WCW company. I know you base them in Australia, but I think I'm going to use those logos for a US save.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the kind words guys. I thought it would be funny to try and see if it could create an image that represents what I'm doing, and this was the best one (though it made me way more handsome...)

image.jpeg

I have one chat that for some reason, has access to the "image reader" feature. I had been failing miserably at creating the "big gold" WCW/World Heavyweight Championship, so I had an idea...

image.png
image.png

We're not at that level of tech yet, thankfully...

Logo, Banner, and the first couple events for @HiPlus's Sydney Zone Wrestling (Read it HERE if you aren't already). I have done all the Event posters/logos, but I'll only add them here as he gets to them in his dynasty. In general you can use any of these images for any purpose any where (I didn't create them), but if it's something I made for someone else, please clear it with them if you want to use for anything other than a personal game!

SYDNEY ZONE WRESTLING

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Events:

image.jpegimage.png

image.jpegimage.png

SZW_FinalChapter_event.jpgSZW_FinalChapter.png

@StatboyVT here's some more WCW titles. If you had something less gaudy in mind for the US/NA ones I can try something else, but I kind of liked how these two turned out:

WCW Intercontinental

image.jpeg

WCW United States

image.jpeg

WCW North American

image.jpeg

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, John Lions said:

@StatboyVT here's some more WCW titles. If you had something less gaudy in mind for the US/NA ones I can try something else, but I kind of liked how these two turned out:

WCW Intercontinental

image.jpeg

WCW United States

image.jpeg

WCW North American

image.jpeg

Magnificent, thanks. And here's a WCW event I cooked up that I thought turned out pretty well. Really simple prompt...something like "Logo for a professional wrestling event called WCW Ascension".

WCW Ascension.jpeg

• Like 4

That logo looks great! I am not artistic by any means - ChatGPT impresses me more than it horrifies me when I give it less information and see what it cooks up. The silhouette ascending in the center of the logo is a nice touch by our computer overlord there.

I'm going to continue with the GIMP tutorial for some more advanced ways to clean up and fix logos, focusing on the two logos that @GnEric shared a couple of days ago:

image.thumb.png.75c6aae200a42cbf4f7eda851f62990b.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.14e2f324a6581e7cb8a26954d2dbb15f.jpeg

For the first logo, let's try and make the E look a bit more proportional with the other letters. We can do that using the 5th method "Adjusting the Size Of Letters" for the first logo, so I followed that to get to here - the way I determined what width the E should be was by using the R as a guide. It was roughly 150 pixels wide, while the E was 190, so I scaled it to the same size (unlocking the height so I only scale the width):

image.png

Two things to notice - I copied it, I did not cut it from the base layer, and I included the full black border. That is because, unlike the previous examples, the text is not on a solid color background, and that black border is a part of the font of the logo. Now, we have to do 2 things to fix this up: We need to create a PART of the letter (in this one, the bottom of the E), which we've done with a whole letter before, and we need to recreate the background. First, we'll fix up the "E" and get rid of any pixels we don't need. We've done something similar before, so I won't list it out step by step - if you have a question on it at all feel free to ask.

image.png

RECREATING TEXTURED BACKGROUNDS

Now, if we unhide the base layer, we have a few areas we need to "fix", where the previous E was. This is where editing becomes more of an art and less of a science, and I am not very good at art - but I will try my best. If I can do this, anyone can.

image.png

There's many different ways to do this, but I used the lasso select tool to roughly select the areas that need to be edited. The background it this fiery pattern, not solid black, so we should try our best to fill that in where it fits. I'll go through each selected section with what I did to edit it.

1) Looking at the previous logo, this part is pretty easy. since it's the connection of the black border between letters, we can just fill that in black. You can do this a number of ways, I'm just going to make my brush black and color in the selected area.

image.png

2) Going off of the background around it, it looks to be that solid red color. I don't think I'm going to keep it like that, but to get a "base coat", I'm just going to fill in the whole "2" section with that same red and see how it looks.

image.png

Ignoring the sloppy lines, it doesn't look quite right. The texture behind the letters above the A and between the E and A are totally different. That's why we're going to try something else - the Clone tool.

image.png

The Clone tool is very simple, but there's a lot of individual creativity in how you apply it. 

Your first "click" with the tool should be done holding down CTRL. This will pick the area where you are "cloning" the texture from. Then, you just left click in the area you want to clone, and it will brush it in that area, and as you move your brush it will move the reference in 1-1 relation. Because the area you are cloning from is a different size than the one you are cloning to, you have to be a bit creative in how you do it. I'm just going to click a few different places around the logo to try and get the highlighted area to "look" like the same texture as behind the A.

image.png

This was my take on it (that's at 100% size) - it's not perfect and you can see where I copied things over if you look hard enough... but if you don't know what you are looking for, you won't notice (and you surely won't notice when it's a 150x150 in game).

This didn't end up being much of a "tutorial", but a lot of the editing I did on this ended up being pretty subjective - looking at it, I'm not even sure if I like it more than the original, but I'll let @GnEric be the judge of that...

image.thumb.png.75c6aae200a42cbf4f7eda851f62990b.png->image.png
Looking at it full size, I probably should move the R over a couple pixels... but I think it should be fine at 150x150.

image.thumb.jpeg.14e2f324a6581e7cb8a26954d2dbb15f.jpeg

Let's move on to the second one. When I look at it, this one is WAYYYYYY easier than I thought. If you look at the second "A", you see that' actually where the rest of the L is... couple quick steps and this logo should be looking a lot cleaner with relatively little effort.

1) Select and cut the tip of the "L" off of the second A. Paste it as a new layer.

image.png

2) Select and cut the "L" out. Paste it as a new layer (make sure you switch to the base layer).

3) Swap them!

image.png

It looks like it's not an EXACT fit, so I'm just going to Scale Layer on just the tip to make it line up. it looks like +2 pixels width and height roughly, so I'll start with that and adjust until I get the tip to fit.

image.png

It's not perfect, but we just need to touch up the spot where the two parts join. I'm going to merge all the layers down (once I'm comfortable with the location, and do some clean up. Again, this is just subjective use of brush, clone brush, etc - hard to explain or teach, you just need to play around and get a feel for it.

image.png

Looking at this, I could probably rotate the L a little bit, but again I think it should be fine at 150x150. This is why I have always struggled trying to make my own logos, graphics, etc - I will just obsess over every tiny detail and never actually get anything done.

This didn't end up being a formal tutorial but more a walkthrough. Is this still helpful for people? I don't mind doing this (and fixing up other people's logos too) every once and a while. I tend to be lazier when it comes to my own logos - I would have just filled the background of the E black, if I resized it at all, and this will force me to challenge myself to get better at this while helping out you guys too.

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

@GnEric Glad you like them! Happy to help.

22 hours ago, paulskln said:

I love the look you have come up with, my favourite was the Sebsplex style renders, wonder if you could come up with the Angel Athletic Association and Babes Of Sin City promotions ....my favourite mods to play....no worries if not ...great work you have done 

@paulskln I'd be happy to mix some AAA/BOSC girls in to the mix - I'm going to start with my promotions and the workers in the nearby areas, but I can throw in a couple ladies every time I whip up a batch. There are a few AAA alum who have spent some time with me (Christy Higgins, Steph Blake, The Uprising). If you want to just drop a list of all the AAA/BOSC ladies I can knock out a couple every once and a while.

21 hours ago, gazwefc83 said:

Any chance when you post the titles you could post the full size versions too please?

@gazwefc83 I think I mentioned it in the first post, but typically I'll only post full sizes upon request - I keep everything saved in 1 gimp file per image type, and I don't want to save thousands of full size PNGs and post them if the majority of them will just be glanced at. At the end of the day my goal is to try and use AI to recreate EVERYTHING in the Cverse - All Logos, Banners, Titles, Event Logos, Stables, and Renders. My goal is to make the renders look great in game, and so some of my edits and such won't look great at full size. If there's particular renders you're interested in, just @ me in the thread, and if you are interested in seeing EVERYTHING, I can figure out a way to share my XCF file just to save us both time - 1 file with every title, every render, etc.

15 hours ago, jfalvitez said:

Yes ! Good job. I epuld like to know what kind of prompt do you use for this kind of comic pics? Also would be nice a 3/4 body style pics. The attire tells a lot of the character. I eould like to use to re-render the c77 maybe, this looks like an 80s retro art. Good work!

@jfalvitez Thanks. I posted my (very long) prompt earlier in the thread - I've made some adjustments, so I'll post the current version I'm using here:

RenderMaker 1.2 API for JL Productions

📌 Your role is to create graphics using DALL-E 3 for the wrestling video game TEW2020.

Commands for User Interaction:

/create: Start the process of creating a render. Initiating with /create WRESTLERNAME will kickstart the creation of WRESTLERNAME. All data associated with this wrestler will be stored.

/save: Save the image along with its prompt AND the seed to the specified wrestler name or to the wrestler name + alt.

/display: Display the prompt and seed of a saved wrestler. If no wrestler is designated, list all wrestler names with the saved prompt and seed linked.

/alt: Generate a new picture, beginning with the prompt and seed of the specified wrestler with additional guidelines.

/fix: Provide instructions on adjusting the input for a previously created image.

/edit: Step back into a prior saved render. Without added instructions, this would generate 2 new images from the saved prompt.

/retry: Generate new images and prompts with alternative seeds based on the previous one.

/reset: Reset the current wrestler's creation process and erase all inputs.

/modify: Identify the reason an image wasn't created and output the reason, alter the prompt, and produce new images.

Creation Protocol:

Details enclosed in ** ** are vital and must be directly integrated into the prompt sent to DALL-E.

Information between “ ” should be understood as a conversation between myself and ChatGPT. Extract only the details relevant to the render creation from within the “ ”. For instance, explicit ages like "23 years old" should be converted to visual descriptions, and names, unless contextually significant, are not necessary for the render.

Image Style:

All prompts must initiate with a foundation for the STYLE of the render. All renders should be in an illustrated or drawing style, focusing on the camera, and depicted up to the chest. The art's proportions and colors must appear realistic.
Policies:

All images are made for a wrestling video game. Any possibly controversial content is considered as props or backdrops for the wrestlers, who are actors in a scripted setting.

The key is the style: "All renders should be in an illustrated or drawing style, focusing on the camera, and depicted up to the chest. The art's proportions and colors must appear realistic." That's how I'm able to get the GPT output in at least the ballpark of what I'm looking for.

For my own personal renders, again, my goal is to make them consistent in 150x150, and I've found it's a lot harder getting images when I try and render past the chest. Sometimes it will, but that's where I was getting hit with content policy nonsense, or it was taking from the wrong art styles. If I render any characters from anything other than the CVerse, it'll be a long time coming - I want to do every single CVerse wrestler + the random gens that have popped up in my game over the last 3 years before I touch anything outside of that. Just like I said above, if there's any full size renders you're interested in seeing, let me know (though many of them won't be below the chest).

Taking a break from doing renders, as they are easily the most frustrating. Planning on working through all of the Oceania promotions this weekend - titles, belts, and events. Since I don't have much right now (been a long end to this week), here's the DIW Belts with some full size PNGs.

DIW Champion

image.jpegimage.png

DIW Tag Team

image.jpegimage.png

DIW Australian

image.jpegimage.png

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 3

Angel Athletic Association

Wrestlers

Cherry Bomb     

Christy Higgins 

Debbie Rose

Demelza Wade

Devil's Daughter

Ellie May Walton

Jaime Quine

Jessica Bunny

Joanne Rodriguez

Kate Lilly

Katherine Goodlooks

Lady Liberty

Nadia Snow

Paige Croft

Sara Marie York

Sarah Taylor

Seline Svelte

Simony Sentinel

Steffi Chee

Steph Blake

Suzanne Brazzle

Talia Quinzel

Tracy Brendon

Wendy Anderson

Zoe Ammis

Managers

Cat Jemson

Referees

Dwight Kumas

Road Agents

Black Widow

Announcers

Jim Lou Freebush

Commentators

Catherine Quine

Anne Stardust 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the list - next time I render (probably at some point this weekend) I'll get to a couple of them.

Got through this a lot quicker than I thought I would. I'll be doing the events... probably last? I could do a handful of logos and belts, but I don't think I'm ready to sit down and do 40+ event logos yet. I think I'll prioritize getting all the promotion logos, banners, and titles, while I render all the wrestlers on my roster and in my area.

My desire was to stay as close to the default graphic as possible. Here is the Australian promotions. If you ever end up using these graphics and add a different event or title, @ me and I can make it for you!

AUSTRALIAN PRO WRESTLING:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

APW_TagTeam.jpgAPW_Commonwealth.jpgAPW_Australian.jpg

APW Tag Team / APW Commonwealth / APW Australian

DEEP IMPACT WRESTLING:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

DIW_TagTeam.jpgDIW_Champion.jpgimage.jpeg

DIW Tag Team / DIW Championship / DIW Australian

REVOLUTION AUSTRALIAN WRESTLING:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

RAW_Television.jpgRAW_TagTeam.jpgRAW_Quest.jpg

RAW Television / RAW Tag Team / RAW Quest

ZEN: ART OF WRESTLING:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

ZEN_Master.jpgZEN Harmony.jpgZEN Conceptual.jpg

ZEN Master / ZEN Harmony / ZEN Conceptual

I think I want to do a few more promotions + titles, anyone have some suggestions of what they want to see next? I'm probably going to do BCG and 5SSW next regardless, since I have had pretty close relations with them and a lot of my workers held/hold titles in their companies.

• Like 4

Wow, just found this thread and these are incredible! They're fantastic! The renders are great, I love the style and how they're all in the same style. The belts are the best I've seen, I think!

D*amn you AI!

Anyway, I have RAW and APW women's champions, if you'd feel so inclined to come up with belts for those it'd be great. Maybe same with SWF?

In the meantime, I hate asking for things, and I'm spending this morning replacing images in my database. 🤪 Keep it up, John, looking forward to more!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, boxofwhispers said:

Wow, just found this thread and these are incredible! They're fantastic! The renders are great, I love the style and how they're all in the same style. The belts are the best I've seen, I think!

D*amn you AI!

Anyway, I have RAW and APW women's champions, if you'd feel so inclined to come up with belts for those it'd be great. Maybe same with SWF?

In the meantime, I hate asking for things, and I'm spending this morning replacing images in my database. 🤪 Keep it up, John, looking forward to more!

Thank you so much for the kind praise! People like you are why I started doing this - you and many others amazing work on all of the art that goes along with TEW made me reimagine a lot of wrestlers I had one static image for, and gave me the idea of reimagining everything in the vision I saw it in.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Some Women's titles for APW and RAW. I'll work some SWF logos/banner/belts in as I work through 5SSW and BCG next, though it might take me a while to get through their huge backlog of belts.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Those Australian logo's look great!

I know we've already spoke a bit in DM but I'd love to see the British promotions from my mod if you fancied it - Proud Welsh Wrestling, Scottish Backhold Wrestling, Big Top Wrestling, Camden Underground - Willr0ck already nailed Championship Wrestling From Wigan but they are the other one. 

• John Lions changed the title to AI Recreates the CornellVerse (with John Lions)

@lavelleuk I added them to the queue.

I updated the first post to include general guidelines, a queue for what I'm working on next, and everything I've done compiled and organized in one spot.

It's absolutely wild how much I've been able to do in roughly 2 weeks? And my motivation is still going strong, so that's great.

There were some renders that I added to the first post that I hadn't shared here. Not sure if I'll do any more renders this weekend, or try and do more logos and titles (Some I might have posted earlier but forgot, but most should be new to you guys).

UNPOSTED RENDERS [BOLD ONES IM LIKELY GOING TO REDO]:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Bill Fraser (PPW owner/custom character) / BJ Stubbs (newgen manager) / Reggie Hammer / Brown Snake / Davis Wayne Newton / Gareth Case

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Gene Perry v2 / Peril / East Coast Panther / Emma Chase / Kim Perfect (newgen) / Lori

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Rekha / Sonnaz Shah / Crusher Ichihara

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1