TNA 2024: We are Back!!!

1.  TNA Knockouts World Tag Title: Team 1 to 1 Million (c) vs Deonna Purrazzo/Tasha Steelz

2. Cult of Doom (The Herald/PCO/Crazzy Steve) vs Joe Hendry/Heath/Rich Swann

3. TNA World Tag Title: ABC (c) vs Major Players

4. TNA X-Division Title: Chris Sabin (c) vs KENTA vs Myron Reed

5. Twisted Sisters (Thunder Rosa/Holidead) vs Jordynne Grace/Courtney Rush

6. Strong Openweight Tag Title: Bullet Club War Dogs (c) (Clark Connors/Drilla Moloney) vs Josh Alexander/Steve Maclin

7. TNA World Title: Alex Shelley (c) vs Lance Archer

6 hours ago, SonOfSharknado said:

No. We absolutely do not need Teddy Hart in any wrestling company ever again. Get your head out of your ass. 

6 hours ago, sonny912 said:

Well that's just rude, I'm just trying to help save team Canada after phantasmo got injured. Yeah I read Ted causes problems backstage but as long as he's kept away from cm punk it could work.

Teddy Hart is quite far away from my list of people to be brought in because i had him in my previous GCW game and he created a mess in backstage and his performance was also worthless. So, i would rather stay away from him

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, kanegan said:

Teddy Hart is quite far away from my list of people to be brought in because i had him in my previous GCW game and he created a mess in backstage and his performance was also worthless. So, i would rather stay away from him

Gcw? Do you mean game changer wrestling or did you make your own promotion with those initials?

What about Petey Williams? Guy was the crown jewel of the original team Canada, held the x division title and had great matches with aj styles and Chris sabin.

14 minutes ago, sonny912 said:

Gcw? Do you mean game changer wrestling or did you make your own promotion with those initials?

What about Petey Williams? Guy was the crown jewel of the original team Canada, held the x division title and had great matches with aj styles and Chris sabin.

Game changer wrestling. Petey Williams in under exclusive contract with WWE in my game otherwise I would have definitely looked at him.

1.  TNA Knockouts World Tag Title: Team 1 to 1 Million (c) vs Deonna Purrazzo/Tasha Steelz

3. TNA World Tag Title: ABC (c) vs Major Players

4. TNA X-Division Title: Chris Sabin (c) vs KENTA vs Myron Reed

6. Strong Openweight Tag Title: Bullet Club War Dogs (c) (Clark Connors/Drilla Moloney) vs Josh Alexander/Steve Maclin

7. TNA World Title: Alex Shelley (c) vs Lance Archer

10 hours ago, sonny912 said:

Well that's just rude, I'm just trying to help save team Canada after phantasmo got injured. Yeah I read Ted causes problems backstage but as long as he's kept away from cm punk it could work.

It's not about "causing problems backstage," it's about beating women. 

1.  TNA Knockouts World Tag Title: Team 1 to 1 Million (c) vs Deonna Purrazzo/Tasha Steelz

6. Strong Openweight Tag Title: Bullet Club War Dogs (c) (Clark Connors/Drilla Moloney) vs Josh Alexander/Steve Maclin

I might be more inclined to give this to Archer if he was just Lance Archer, given how much I like him as a wrestler and it would make a nice full-circle story of returning to TNA and capturing the title after the long road and development as a wrestler. But man, I just cannot bring myself to care about Aces & 8's or the idea of Bully Ray as a focal part of any wrestling product anywhere on earth in 2024. 

Posted (edited)

No Surrender.png  

TNA No Surrender 2024 - February 24th, 2024
Attendance: 1750 at Walter Pyramid (Dallas, USA)
Commentary Team: Matt Rehwoldt & Tom Hannifan

Mystery Man.pngimage.jpegimage.jpegNo Surrender.pngimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Cult of Doom vs Joe Hendry/Heath/Rich Swann

The Cult of Doom had been creating trouble ever since their leader, known as The Herald debuted at Hard To Kill. They sent Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno to the hospital and kidnapped Leon Slater only to leave him in a pool of his blood backstage. 

While Heath and Hendry dominated Steve and PCO, the game changed when Steve managed to tag in The Herald. He was like a freight train, rolling over the opposition. Rich Swann went for his signature backflip handspring cutter, he was caught mid-air and then brought down with a thunderous power slam.

A rope-hung whiplash neck breaker which announcers put over as his signature move, Gateway to Doom on Swann finished the match.

WINNER: Cult of Doom

Grade: 53

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegNo Surrender.png image.jpegimage.jpeg

TNA Knockouts Tag Title: Team 1 to 1 Million (c) vs Deonna Purrazzo/Tasha Steelz

Deonna started off strong as she manhandled Yamashita and Itoh both facing severe pain caused by Deonna's multiple armbar variations. A standing moonsault to Itoh resulted in a two-count and Deonna mockingly tagged Tasha and asked her to go finish the match. But that was the turning point as Itoh and Yamashita identified Tasha as the weak link and isolated her and kept her in the ring, taking turns to hit their majority of signature moves and Deonna was frustrated. She tried to interfere but was met with a Brazilian Kick from Yamashita which sent her crashing into the ground.

A Brazilian Kick to Steelz earned them another title defense.

WINNER: Team 1 to 1 Million (defense #2)
Grade: 57

Deonna was pretty frustrated at yet another loss. She entered the ring after the champs had left, and hit Tasha with two Queen's Gambit before kicking her in the guts and then showering her with the choicest expletives before leaving the ring.

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

TNA World Tag Team Titles: ABC (c) vs Major Players

For the second successive event, the tag match was the match of the night.

While Cardona and Myers resorted to a power game, ABC wowed the crowd with their slick tandem moves and throwing up the Too Sweet signs after every big moment.

Major Players got the first big chance when Cardona hit the Radio Silence on Bey. The ref started the count.

No!! Ace Austin hit a springboard leg drop to break up the pin.

The exchanges kept on going for some more time when Ace delivered the highlight of the night when he hit the Fosbury Flop on Cardona outside before catching his head and hitting a sick DDT on the floor.

Myers was alone in the ring and a Roster Cut attempt was cut short by Bey as he hit an overhead kick before hitting the Art of Finesse for the win.

WINNER: ABC (defense #6)
Grade: 68

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

STRONG Openweight Tag Titles: Bullet Club War Dogs (Clark Connors/Drilla Moloney) (c) vs The Pillars

Ever since Josh and Steve tagged together, they had been making headlines and finally, after some impressive performances, they were chosen to become TNA's challenger to the STRONG Openweight Tag Titles. 

Both teams started brawling at the ringside area. Clark Connors and Drilla Moloney took things a step further, as they brawled to the ramp. Connors tossed Maclin through the intro screen.

It appeared that The War Dogs were going to launch Maclin into the crowd when Alexander came out of nowhere to wipe them out with a spectacular dive. From that point forward, the match featured a lot of back-and-forth action with Josh standing out with his barrage of German suplexes. The action down the stretch saw a red-hot crowd get behind Josh and Steve as they came back with some hard-hitting spots.

The War Dogs then tried to finish off Maclin with a suplex/top rope spear combination but Josh came in as the savior again and then hit a sick running boot to Moloney before hitting the C4 Spike on Connors to win and becoming the second-ever TNA team to win the Openweight Tag titles 

WINNER: The Pillars (new champions)
Grade: 60

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegNo Surrender.png image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Jordynne Grace/Courtney Rush vs Twisted Sisters w/Su Yung

It was more a build-up to Grace and Rosa than a tag match. Rush and Holidead started the proceedings and while all four of them indulged in a wild brawl, the presence of Su Yung in the corner gave an advantage to the Cult.

Su Yung engaged in cheap tactics throughout the match and gave the Cult their first chance when Rosa hit the Fire Thunder Driver on Grace but the Juggernaut kicked out. Incensed, she tried for another one but Grace retaliated with a Discuss Lariat. While Rush and Holidead brawled outside, Grace hit a brainbuster on Su Yung and then all four merged in the ring before Grace hit the winning move, Fall from Grace on Holidead.

WINNER: Jordynne Grace/Courtney Rush
Grade: 58

When the match ended, the Cult got together, and they started beating Grace and Rush. While Yung took out a blade and tried to cut Rush's face, the crowd popped hard as 

image.jpeg

Mickie James!!!! She is back!!!! She came running and leveled the playing field as they fended off the Cult and rescued Rush.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpegNo Surrender.png image.jpegNo Surrender.png image.jpeg

TNA X-Division Title: Chris Sabin (c) vs Myron Reed vs KENTA

Kenta kicks Sabin in the gut. Forearms are exchanged, Kenta goes to the eyes and hits a big boot. Reed comes off the top rope and hits a double clothesline on both Sabin and KENTA.  Sabin fights back with a knee, takes Kenta outside, and kicks him down. Reed hits a running cannonball off the apron to take down Sabin. Back in the ring, Reed goes up top with a crossbody for two.

Reed follows Kenta outside with a dive but Kenta avoids it. Reed works Sabin over on the apron & barricade before rolling him back into the ring. Reed hits a neckbreaker and then a pop-up powerbomb for consecutive two-counts.  Sabin briefly fights out but Kenta goes back again and applies a chinlock. Sabin vaults over the turnbuckle goes up top, and hits a missile dropkick. Big boot in the corner by Sabin, then a tornado DDT gets two. Kenta avoids a Cradleshock by raking Sabin’s eyes.

Kenta hits a GTS on Reed but before he could go for the pin, Sabin comes from behind and Clothesline from Hell Michigan. He kicks Kenta out, hits the Cradle Shock on Reed and retains.!!!

WINNER: Chris Sabin (defense #7)
Grade: 52

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpegNo Surrender.png image.jpeg

TNA World Heavyweight Title: Alex Shelley (c) vs Lance Archer

Just like last time, Lance Archer also slapped Shelley before the match. Shelley went for a show of strength but lost as the big man nailed him with repeated shoulder blocks and then hit a sick lariat but got a two count.

Shelley came back when he put Archer in a deep arm drag. Shelley rolled around into a rollup pin for a two count and Archer retaliated with a Curtain Call (swinging side spun into facebuster) delving deep into his early TNA moveset which popped the real die-hards. A quick joint manipulation by Shelley, especially Archer's hands gave him the edge and then with much effort, he managed to get the big man down and locked in the Border City Stretch.

After what seemed an eternity, Archer was about to pass out when.......

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Bully Ray and Harry Smith made their way through the ramp and surrounded the ring. Alex Shelley looked right into the eyes of Harry Smith keeping the move locked in but lost his cool when Bully Ray engaged with the ref and distracted him.

But then from the other side, 

image.jpeg

It's Filthy Tom Lawlor!!! as he enters the ring and hits the Neutralizer on Shelley and then joins Bully and Harry. OMG!!!! Aces and Eights had just brought in Tom Lawlor as their latest member.

Archer took a while to get to the pin but.......

Shelley kicked out!!! 

The entire Aces & Eights were shocked. Archer tried to go for the Blackout but Shelley kicked right in the family jewels without ref seeing and then hit the Shellshock to get the sudden pin and the win.

WINNER: Alex Shelley (defense #6)
Grade: 53

The entire Aces and Eights were pissed off and it looked like they were ready to pounce on the world champion but his MCMG teammate, Chris Sabin came running in and tried to protect his friend but he was met with a powerful Blackout and a Texas Tornado from Archer.

But then,

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Beer Money walks in. James Storm had fully recovered but Roode was in a wheelchair, the result of the unfortunate accident they had met a month ago. 

Roode grabbed a mic and tells Bully's group that he and Storm were drinking beers and kicking asses of such kinds of douchebags daily during their time and if not for the unfortunate accident, they would have done the same but we realized that nothing stops and life keeps running so they have got a replacement for Roode, a man that completes the trifecta of ass kicking because they are

Wrestling's Most Wanted!!!!

image.jpeg

Nick Nemeth is in TNA!!!!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Wrestling's Most Wanted!!! What a trio to have fighting by your side as Aces & Eights recoup from the shock as they stood like zombies in the ring and the show fades to black.

image.jpeg

SHOW RATING

image.jpeg

Edited by kanegan
  • Like 5

Wrestling Most Wanted! - like the name, like Nic Nemeth and this is shaping up to be a really fun feud all around. - liked the show! especially Mickie James return, she's always been like, top Knockout to remember right away

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

PREDICTIONS

@Wrestling Machine - 13/18 + 7/7 - 20/25 

@Vandal - 9/10 (1 bonus point) + 6/7 - 15/17

@Dawn - 8/10 (1 bonus point) + 4/7 - 12/17

@CactusHack - 9/10 (1 bonus point)

@JaCeLo3 - 6/10

@SonOfSharknado - 5/7

@tryker2710 - 3/7

@KazAlmas - 2/7

Congrats to @Wrestling Machine on getting the perfect score. 

Sorry for the delay in posting the show as my father-in-law was detected with last-stage metastasis of prostrate cancer but he has recovered a bit now so I got time to post.

Edited by kanegan
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, KazAlmas said:

Wrestling Most Wanted! - like the name, like Nic Nemeth and this is shaping up to be a really fun feud all around. - liked the show! especially Mickie James return, she's always been like, top Knockout to remember right away

Ya, a combination of James Storm's first tag team America's Most Wanted, and the new character of Nick Nemeth, The Wanted Man. Roode and Ziggler had been tagging in WWE as Dirty Dawgs and of course, we all remember the iconic tag team Beer Money so i thought these three would be a good combination for a no-nonsense fighting unit. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

image.png

ROSTER OVERVIEW

Units & Tag Teams

Aces & Eights

Bully Ray.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Bully Ray - Lance Archer - Harry Smith - Tom Lawlor

Wrestling's Most Wanted

James Storm - Robert Roode - Nic Nemeth

Total Bullet Club

KENTA - Ace Austing - Chris Bey

Rascals

Myron Reed - Trey Miguel - Zachary Wentz

Major Empire

Moose - Matt Cardona - Brian Myers

Cult of Doom

image.pngimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

The Herald - Crazzy Steve - PCO - Su Yung - Thunder Rosa - Holidead

The Pillars

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Josh Alexander - Steve Maclin

Time Machine

KUSHIDA - Chris Sabin - Alex Shelley

Max Assault

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Black Taurus - Laredo Kid

Subculture

Mark Andrews - Flash Morgan Webster - Dani Luna

Grizzled Young Veterans

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Zack Gibson - James Drake

Team Canada 2.0

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Eric Young - Mike Bailey

Good Hands

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Jason Hotch - John Skyler

King & Jean

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Kenny King - Sheldon Jean

The Design

Deaner - Kon - Jake Crist

Deathdollz

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Courtney Rush - JesSICKa

Team 1 to 1 Million

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Maki Itoh - Miyu Yamashita

SHAWties

Gisele Shaw - Savannah Evans - Jai Vidal

MK Ultra

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Masha Slamovich - Killer Kelly

The Coven

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Kilynn King - Taylor Wilde

The Hex

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Allysin Kay - Marti Belle

Individuals

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Eddie Edwards - Lio Rush - Frankie Kazarian - Jake Something

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Rich Swann - Joe Hendry - Bhupinder Gujjar - Alan Angels

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Trinity - Deonna Purrazzo - Jordynne Grace - Kamille - Mickie James - Tasha Steelz

Edited by kanegan
  • Like 3

On 12/2/2023 at 9:40 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

Time was running out, TNA needed a major figure. Who would it be??? "The Show Stealer" Nick Nemeth 😁

LETS. NOT. FORGET.

1 hour ago, kanegan said:

my father-in-law was detected with last-stage metastasis of prostrate cancer

I'm really sorry about that, sending prayers

If Tom Lawlor is apart of aces and eights then will former members of team Filthy join later? I'm thinking Simon gotch and Bobby fish would be nice, and knowing Filthy tom he'll try to backstab Bully Ray to turn aces and eights into the new team filthy.

Maybe team Canada 2.0 can join up with Wrestling’s most wanted. Sense Eric and Bobby were in team Canada together.

Shouldn't black Taurus be apart of crazzy Steve's cult sense they worked together in decay? And isn't the herald something verse skin or something, Not a real person?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sonny912 said:

If Tom Lawlor is apart of aces and eights then will former members of team Filthy join later? I'm thinking Simon gotch and Bobby fish would be nice, and knowing Filthy tom he'll try to backstab Bully Ray to turn aces and eights into the new team filthy.

Maybe team Canada 2.0 can join up with Wrestling’s most wanted. Sense Eric and Bobby were in team Canada together.

Shouldn't black Taurus be apart of crazzy Steve's cult sense they worked together in decay? And isn't the herald something verse skin or something, Not a real person?

Decay had been already broken down since Crazzy Steve went rogue and so Black Taurus and Steve had a feud IRL Impact where Steve won which ended their partnership. Now Taurus is a baby face teaming up with Laredo Kid trying to find footing in the tag division.

The Herald is actually a wrestler under a mask. I did not wanted to use any RL Mexican masks that's why I chose one from the Cverse but it is a real wrestler. His reveal will be interesting once we come to that point.

Bobby has moved on from Team Canada as they are firmly now in the main event while Young and Bailey looks to reestablish Team Canada, though with Phantasmo out for over a year, they need to find a replacement.

Currently Lawlor is very much part of Aces and Eights but in future in fighting can definitely happen and we may get some additional members though I am not too keen on bloating the stable just like TNA did IRL and kill off any momentum they have.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kanegan said:

Decay had been already broken down since Crazzy Steve went rogue and so Black Taurus and Steve had a feud IRL Impact where Steve won which ended their partnership. Now Taurus is a baby face teaming up with Laredo Kid trying to find footing in the tag division.

The Herald is actually a wrestler under a mask. I did not wanted to use any RL Mexican masks that's why I chose one from the Cverse but it is a real wrestler. His reveal will be interesting once we come to that point.

Bobby has moved on from Team Canada as they are firmly now in the main event while Young and Bailey looks to reestablish Team Canada, though with Phantasmo out for over a year, they need to find a replacement.

Currently Lawlor is very much part of Aces and Eights but in future in fighting can definitely happen and we may get some additional members though I am not too keen on bloating the stable just like TNA did IRL and kill off any momentum they have.

This is why I prefer dynasties set in the past, you have the benefit of hindsight on what you need. I haven't been able to actually watch wrestling in years, weither its wwe, aew, tna, roh, njpw, mlw, nwa or anything other wredtling show going on right now, to busy with everything else.

image.jpeg

ROAD TO SACRIFICE PART 1

Deonna makes her intentions clear, Flava returns in TNA, Trinity suffers injury

After having lost the chance to win the Knockouts Tag titles, Deonna went on a tear defeating Tasha Steelz and almost disarming as she kept the Fujiwara Armbar locked in even after Tasha tapped but hope came in the form of Tasha's former tag partner, Kiera Hogan!!! who returned to TNA and rescued Tasha thus reforming their highly successful Fire-N-Flava tag team. They immediately launched an attempt to get into tag title contention and after defeating the likes of Hex and Jody Threat/Dani Luna, they were allowed to fight for the titles at Sacrifice.

Deonna made her intentions clear though, she wanted to be the face of the women of the Forbidden Door alliance and set her sights on the STRONG Women's title. She would hold open challenges, inviting anybody who would answer it and showing the Alliance that she deserved the title shot. Defeating the likes of Mae Sebara (f.k.a Dani Brooke) and Rachael Ellering (both from MLW), Tenille Dashwood (free agent), and Mandy Sacs (from AEW) she proved her point that nobody matches upto Virtuosa. The sheer dominance shown by her in the lead-up to Sacrifice forced the Alliance's hands and she was awarded a title shot against the defending champion Skye Blue.

The highly anticipated match between Trinity and TNA's newest Knockout and Gail Kim's client Kamille had already suffered postponement when Kamille got injured last month and it further slid into oblivion as the champ Trinity got injured this month after a botch from Dani Luna broke her nose. Such an anticipated match had already been cancelled twice and now fans were getting frustrated whether they would get the match at all or not.

Cult of Doom continues their dirty deeds

After defeating Hendry, Swann, and Heath, CoD continued to kidnap wrestlers and make them fight for their life. The Herald wrestled more than once this month, defeating both Rich Swann and Heath but Rhino returned to even the odds and also helped Joe Hendry in his match against PCO. The lines were drawn. It would be Crazzy Steve and PCO taking on Heath & Rhino at Sacrifice as The Herald mentioned he needs to return to his home to feed the hungry souls that were wandering around.

The women's side of the CoD faced much stiffer competition as the return of Mickie James evened the playing field. She went after Su Yung who had injured her in the first place a month back and although she didn't get a one-on-one match with her, she defeated Holidead and threatened to send her to the shithole that she crawled back from if they didn't face her, Grace and Rush at Sacrifice. The Cult obliged and we had a match set. Thunder Rosa kept shining for the Cult as she dominated Courtney Rush and Dani Luna.

The Mexicans' time to shine

While ABC had been fighting champs ever since they won the straps for the second time and after their series with Subculture and Rascals, they also managed to put down Major Players at No Surrender, earmarking their place as one of the best tag teams in the current era. The same can't be said for their next challenger, Max Assault. Black Taurus was a headless chicken running around directionless ever since Decay disbanded. That was until he met his fellow masked wrestler Laredo Kid. They instantly hit off and formed the tag team Max Assault. They capped their good run by putting down Good Hands and then won the triple-threat match against GYV and Major Players to get a first-time opportunity at the tag titles.

Next Up!!!

Seeds planted for the first Xscape match in 16 years!!!!

Wrestling's Most Wanted allies with the world champ against Aces & Eights!!!!

Reed vs KENTA finally!!!!

Edited by kanegan
  • Like 3

image.jpeg

ROAD TO SACRIFICE PART 2

Seeds planted for the first Xscape match in 16 years!!!!

CEO, Scott D'Amore opened the first TNA episode post No Surrender with a huge announcement, the Xscape match would be making its first appearance in 16 years at Sacrifice, and for the X Division title. It was last held in 2008. The rules were simple, 6 men enter and eliminations occur by pinfall or submission until the final two remain and then the person who escapes the cage would be the champion. Qualifying matches took place in the subsequent episodes. Lio Rush defeated KUSHIDA to kick off the proceedings which we learned was KUSHIDA's last match in the TNA ring as he wanted to go exclusive with NJPW. Frankie Kazarian defeated his long-term foe Eddie Edwards to become the second participant. Joe Hendry took revenge on Crazzy Steve and in the process also qualified for the Xscape match, Mike Bailey defeated KENTA due to Myron Reed's shenanigans and Jonathan Gresham defeated Myron Reed as KENTA returned the favor by sneak attacking Reed.

We had our final lineup set. It would be Gresham versus Hendry versus Kazzarian versus Bailey versus Rush vs Sabin!!!!

Wrestling's Most Wanted allies with the world champ against Aces & Eights!!!!

With Sabin busy preparing for the Xscape match and KUSHIDA leaving for NJPW, Alex Shelley suddenly felt alone in his war against the Aces and Eights. Fortunately, he had the newest MFers to stand by his side, Wrestling's Most Wanted. While the highly anticipated match between the Pillars and MCMG for the STRONG Openweight titles was ruined due to sneaky interference from Killer Elite Squad, Storm and Nemeth saved the day, and then Aces and Eights and MCMG and Wrestling's Most Wanted match broke down due to their brawl.

Reed vs KENTA finally!!!! Pillars get their next challengers

With both Reed and KENTA screwing each other of their opportunity, things were at fever pitch for them. They decided that the only way to finally move on was to have one last fight at Sacrifice. 

While the Pillars won the STRONG Openweight Tag titles, Bullet Club War Dogs would not leave them as the other duo, Alex Coughlin and Gabe Kidd challenged them for the titles at Sacrifice.

TNA Xplosion @ 27th February 2024

1. Deonna Purrazzo def. Tasha Steelz

2.  Thunder Rosa def. Courtney Rush

Before The Impact @ 29th February 2024

1.  The Herald def. Rich Swann

TNA! IMPACT on AXStv @ 29th February 2024

1.  Major Players def. The Good Hands

2.  Xscape Qualifier: Lio Rush def. KUSHIDA

3.  Grizzled Young Veterans def. Team Canada 2.0

4.  Xscape Qualifier: Frankie Kazarian def. Eddie Edwards

5.  Deonna Purrazzo def. Rachael Ellering

TNA Xplosion @ 5th March 2024

1.  Kamille def. Killer Kelly

2.  Deonna Purrazzo def. Mae Sebara

3.  Thunder Rosa def. Dani Luna

Before The Impact @ 7th March 2024

1.  TNA Digital Media Title: Alan Angels (c) def. Dirty Dango (defense #5)

TNA! IMPACT on AXStv @ 7th March 2024

1.  Max Assault def. Heath & Rhino

2.  Kamille def. Jody Threat

3.  Tom Lawlor def. Jake Something

4.  Xscape Qualifier: Mike Bailey def. KENTA

5.  TNA Digital Media Title: Alan Angels (c) def. Kenny King (defense #6)

6.  James Storm/Nick Nemeth def. Killer Elite Squad

TNA Xplosion @ 12th March 2024

1.  Trinity def. Dani Luna

2.  Fire-N-Flava def. The Hex

3.  Mickie James def. Holidead

Before The Impact @ 14th March 2024

1.  TNA Digital Media Title: Alan Angels (c) def. Shera (defense #7)

TNA! IMPACT on AXStv @ 14th March 2024

1.  Max Assault def. Major Players & Grizzled Young Veterans

2.  The Herald def. Heath

3.  Xscape Qualifier: Joe Hendry def. Crazzy Steve

4.  Deonna Purrazzo def. Mandy Sacs

5.  Xscape Qualifier: Jonathan Gresham def. Myron Reed

6.  Aces & Eights went to a draw with MCMG/James Storm/Nick Nemeth

TNA Xplosion @ 19th March 2024

1.  Masha Slamovich def. Alisha Edwards

2.  Fire-N-Flava def. Jody Threat/Dani Luna

3.  Kilynn King def. Savannah Evans

Before The Impact @ 21st March 2024

1.  TNA Digital Media Title: Alan Angels (c) def. Jason Hotch (defense #8)

TNA! IMPACT on AXStv @ 21st March 2024

1.  Deonna Purrazzo def. Tenille Dashwood

2.  Chris Bey def. Laredo Kid

3.  Joe Hendry/Jonathan Gresham/Lio Rush def. Chris Sabin/Frankie Kazarian/Mike Bailey

4.  Steve Maclin def. Alex Coughlin

5.  Tom Lawlor def. James Storm

• Like 3

image.png

PREVIEW

Countdown to Sacrifice

PCO/Crazzy Steve vs Heath & Rhino

Main Show

1.  TNA Knockouts World Tag Title: Team 1 to 1 Million (c) vs Fire-N-Flava

2. TNA World Tag Title: ABC (c) vs Max Assault

3. STRONG Women's Title: Skye Blue (c) vs Deonna Purrazzo

4. Cult of Doom (Su Yung/Thunder Rosa/Holidead) vs Jordynne Grace/Courtney Rush/Mickie James

5. TNA X Division Title Xscape Match: Chris Sabin (c) vs Jonathan Gresham vs Lio Rush vs Frankie Kazarian vs Mike Bailey vs Joe Hendry 

6. STRONG Openweight Tag Title: The Pillars (Josh Alexander/Steve Maclin) (c) vs Bullet Club War Dogs (Alex Coughlin/Gabe Kidd)

7. Myron Reed vs KENTA

8. Aces & Eights (Tom Lawlor/Lance Archer/Harry Smith) vs Alex Shelley/James Storm/Nick Nemeth - If Aces & Eights win, the person who gets the pin faces Alex Shelley at Rebellion

Bonus Question: Who will be the last two in Xscape match?

Edited by kanegan

Countdown to Sacrifice

Main Show

1.  TNA Knockouts World Tag Title: Team 1 to 1 Million (c) vs Fire-N-Flava

2. TNA World Tag Title: ABC (c) vs Max Assault

3. STRONG Women's Title: Skye Blue (c) vs Deonna Purrazzo

4. Cult of Doom (Su Yung/Thunder Rosa/Holidead) vs Jordynne Grace/Courtney Rush/Mickie James

5. TNA X Division Title Xscape Match: Chris Sabin (c) vs Jonathan Gresham vs Lio Rush vs Frankie Kazarian vs Mike Bailey vs Joe Hendry 

6. STRONG Openweight Tag Title: The Pillars (Josh Alexander/Steve Maclin) (c) vs Bullet Club War Dogs (Alex Coughlin/Gabe Kidd)

7. Myron Reed vs KENTA

8. Aces & Eights (Tom Lawlor/Lance Archer/Harry Smith) vs Alex Shelley/James Storm/Nick Nemeth - If Aces & Eights win, the person who gets the pin faces Alex Shelley at Rebellion

Bonus Question: Who will be the last two in Xscape match?

Sabin and Gresham 

Countdown to Sacrifice

Main Show

1.  TNA Knockouts World Tag Title: Team 1 to 1 Million (c) vs Fire-N-Flava

2. TNA World Tag Title: ABC (c) vs Max Assault

3. STRONG Women's Title: Skye Blue (c) vs Deonna Purrazzo

5. TNA X Division Title Xscape Match: Chris Sabin (c) vs Jonathan Gresham vs Lio Rush vs Frankie Kazarian vs Mike Bailey vs Joe Hendry 

7. Myron Reed vs KENTA

Bonus Question: Who will be the last two in Xscape match? Gresham, Sabin