Mid South Rasslin' [LSW, CVerse 2020]

On 2/7/2024 at 3:12 AM, newbiezness said:

Who will answer Rob Reynolds’ open challenge? [1 Pts] I think it'll be a new signing, let's say Bull Wrecker.

Actually that was not a bad call at all! Bull Wrecker has been on my shortlist for a solid 6 months now, but I don't now man, I don't have really a plan for him so I didn't sign him yet.

11 hours ago, Scottie said:

This is a really easy read (in a good way) and I'm enjoying it so far.

Hey Scottie, thx for stopping by! Yeah being a easy read is definitely one of the goals of this diary, also because it means that it is easy writing lol

• Like 1

NB: LSW Desperados was posted at the end of previous page!

Hey guys, so basically FCW went out of business and also CWA went bankrupt! I already had some talents from Puerto Rico and was thinking about signing some former CWA talent, but I forced myself to sign a couple of them at most. Could you maybe help me out?

Which of these options seem to you to be the most suitable for LSW? Here’s a list of seven options, I think your advice may be useful ;) 

1. Jared Johnson is hard-to-pass. Technical and Psychology over 80, charismatic and has star quality. Also he’s just 31!

2. “Shooter” Sean Deeley is CVerse’s Kurt Angle in my mind, great in the ring and with 35 pop in USA.

3. Ricky DeColt is the youngest of the DeColts, obviously has great in-ring and performance skills. Also very cheap!

4. David Stone (21) is the latest member of the famous dynasty, and I can see him as a breakout star in the Mid South.

5. 35 year old Erik Strong. Being a lightweight isn’t ideal, but his in-ring skills combined with Star Quality at 79 are really interesting.

6. Rip Chord’s protege Antonio Del Veccio. Brawling is at 68, Technical is at 70, Psychology at 78, and he’s 60+ in performance skills, with 26 pop in USA.

7. At last but not least, the canadian brothers Mark and Robby Griffin. Could be a viable babyface/heel duo and also I can see Mark “The Anvil” as a solo act later on.
Edited by Wrestling Machine
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

NB: LSW Desperados was posted at the end of previous page!

Hey guys, so basically FCW went out of business and also CWA went bankrupt! I already had some talents from Puerto Rico and was thinking about signing some former CWA talent, but I forced myself to sign a couple of them at most. Could you maybe help me out?

Which of these options seem to you to be the most suitable for LSW? Here’s a list of seven options, I think your advice may be useful ;) 

1. Jared Johnson is hard-to-pass. Technical and Psychology over 80, charismatic and has star quality. Also he’s just 31!

2. “Shooter” Sean Deeley is CVerse’s Kurt Angle in my mind, great in the ring and with 35 pop in USA.

3. Ricky DeColt is the youngest of the DeColts, obviously has great in-ring and performance skills. Also very cheap!

4. David Stone (21) is the latest member of the famous dynasty, and I can see him as a breakout star in the Mid South.

5. 35 year old Erik Strong. Being a lightweight isn’t ideal, but his in-ring skills combined with Star Quality at 79 are really interesting.

6. Rip Chord’s protege Antonio Del Veccio. Brawling is at 68, Technical is at 70, Psychology at 78, and he’s 60+ in performance skills, with 26 pop in USA.

7. At last but not least, the canadian brothers Mark and Robby Griffin. Could be a viable babyface/heel duo and also I can see Mark “The Anvil” as a solo act later on.

I think a lot of this depends on what your objectives are? Where do you feel the roster is lacking and needs reinforcements? Also do you want young, fresh talent, or the more popular workers for that immediate boost, but have a stronger likelihood of being stolen by USPW and other bigger companies? 

I think Shooter Sean Deeley would be a great choice. He'd have a simple 'legitimate wrestling' persona that wouldn't step on the toes of your other top heels gimmicks, and matches with the likes of Kip Keenan and Al Coleman should deliver.

I'd also say that for me, David Stone 'fits' LSW the most out of that list, and should be safe from poaching for a few years at least. Plus, there's already second gen workers in Chip Martin and Dreadnought to play off of, either as friends or foes depending in which direction you wanted to go.

But that said, that is a mighty fine list of workers to choose from, and any/all of them would be great additions to LSW!

• Like 2

As a LSW fan this is my list:

1.Erik Strong

2.Ricky DeColt

3.Jared Johnson

4.Griffins

5.David Stone

6: Sean Deeley

7.Delveccio

I don’t see LSW as the place for the kind of long term project that David Stone is. So far it has not been a problem for you to replace talents when the big 3 has signed them. I think you actually like that changes to refresh your roster. So in general I would look for the best available plus the ones who fit best. But this is my personal list and I’m biased by personal preferences as a LSW fan.

• Like 1

You always get spoiled for choice when the CWA collapses because there aren't any obvious options for the other wrestlers! I think Sean Deeley would fit in very well, and I agree that Mark Griffin would be a good choice too (probably with Robby to start, but hopefully then as a singles wrestler). I picked up the Griffin Family myself (with PGHW) following the CWA's collapse.

• Like 1

I think all of the CWA guys listed would improve your roster, but like @azzak said it depends what your objectives are by bringing them in.

Sean Deeley would be a great addition as a top level Heel, but with Left Shot as champion is now the best time to add a new top level heel? Similarly The Griffins would make a great addition to the tag team division.

However of that list, the two that stand out to me are Ricky DeColt and David Stone. Both are the youngest in the families, and both have just been thrown out of an alliance that didn't work. I think there's a great story in there, with David Stone blaming the DeColt's for the downfall of CWA. NOTBPW was definitely in a stronger place than CGC at the time of the merger, and Stone could be bitter at losing his chance to perform for his families company. There's a bunch of different ways you could go with it, including bringing in Lucy Stone-McFly when she debuts with both trying to pull her to their side.

• Like 2

Thx guys for you advice! I made my decision ;) 

Just a quick reminder that next on the schedule is the KING OF THE RODEO! Just like last year, Day #1 and Day #2 of the tournament will host the 1st Round (32 participants), Day #3 will host the 2nd Round (16 participants), while Day #4 will see the Quarterfinals, the Semifinals and the Final.

I'll make a quick recap with results from Day #1, #2 and #3 and then I'll post the classic Preview for LSW King Of The Rodeo - Day #4 where anyone can make their predictions for the final stages of the tournament.

GHnlfUg.png

LSW King Of The Rodeo 2021 - Day #1
Sunday, Week 4, September 2021
Held in Dallas, TX (Mid South) in front of 1,339 people
44,385 viewers on WrestleWorld

The owner of Lone Star Wrestling, Ricky Dale Johnson, opens day one of the King Of The Rodeo tournament, remembering that today and tomorrow we’ll see the 1st Round matches in which 32 participants will collide in single-elimination matches. [78]

Remmy Honeyman vs Quentin Queen in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
The first match of the tournament curiously pits the two friends and partners of The Hive against each other. In a bout that has decent wrestling but doesn't have much heat, Quentin Queen is able to surprise Remmy Honeyman with a surprise cradle, winning the match in eight minutes by pinfall. [42]

Bandit Waylon Walls vs Jules Night in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
Bandit Waylon Walls walks out alongside his allies from The Most Wanted, while Jules Night has his tag partner Jason Patterson at his corner. In a poor match, “The Bandit” defeats Jules Night by pinfall in around six minutes by pinfall with a Jumping Double Arm DDT. [37]

After the match, Renegade Bradley Blaze takes the floor praising the performance of Bandit Waylon Walls, saying that all members of The Most Wanted will lead the way in this tournament. And next on the list will be Maverick Chip Martin, who will easily defeat whoever his opponent is. But here appears on the stage his actual opponent: "BUZZSAW" FRANKIE PEREZ! Already a participant in the 2020 edition of the tournament, the Californian is recognized as one of the best wrestlers on the indie scene and a legitimate candidate to win the Rodeo. Members of The Most Wanted, especially Maverick Chip Martin, do not seem particularly enthusiastic about the draw. [30]

Frankie Perez vs Maverick Chip Martin in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a decent match, Frankie Perez takes almost nine minutes to overcome Maverick Chip Martin, forcing his opponent to submit to a P-Clutch. The distractions of The Most Wanted at ringside are not enough to turn the tide of the match. "The Maverick" seems really off his game unfortunately. [48]

Johnny Needham vs Ozzie Goldstein in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
Johnny Needham walks out with Ralph Liotta, while Ozzie Goldstein has Flash Savage and Raphael on his side. In a bout that has decent wrestling but doesn’t have much heat, Ozzie Goldstein defeats Johnny Needham in ten minutes by pinfall with a Golden Shower. [44]

Raphael vs Tavon Blake Jr in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
While The Heartbreak Express return backstage, The First Impression remain out here as Raphael is next on the card in a first round bout against Tavon Blake Jr. In a decent match, Raphael scores the W in just six minutes by pinfall with a Cupid’s Arrow. [54]

The Most Wanted come back on the ring once again, Renegade Bradley Blaze takes the floor, wanting to maintain some positivity and saying that Chip Martin’s loss was just unlucky, but just like Waylon Walls before, Outlaw Wes Revell will win his first round bout that's up next! After a few seconds his opponent shows up and ... OH MYY! IT'S LASSANA MAKUTSI! Another important appearance here in Mid South, as LSW recently is bringing in several nationally well known faces. "The African Assassin" enters the ring to the applause of the audience, as The Most Wanted seem to start cursing some pretty challenging matches. [34]

Outlaw Wes Revell vs Lassana Makutsi in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
Lassana Makutsi performance is clearly penalised due to being in extremely poor form, but the bout turns out to be pretty decent still, and “The African Assassin” defeats Outlaw Wes Revell by pinfall after eleven minutes, covering him after the Out Of Africa. [54]

Left Shot vs Rob Reynolds in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
A huge match-up in the first round, as Texas Heavyweight champ Left Shot square up against Brass Knuckles champ Rob Reynolds. In a bout that has great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Left Shot defeats “The Motor City Menace” in twelve minutes by pinfall with a Dream Left Hook. [63]

And in the main event, "Platinum" James Prudence enters the squared circle and is ready to find out who his opponent is going to be ... ANOTHER SURPRISE! FREDERIQUE IS HERE! James Prudence lets out a bitter laugh as he sees that his competitor is none other than an old acquaintance of his with whom he has been tag team champ in the major leagues. The arrogant handsome Frederique joins "Platinum" in the squared circle, having a staredown just before the bell rings! [60]

James Prudence vs Frederique in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a main event that has fantastic heat and good wrestling, “Platinum” James Prudence defeats his former partner Frederique in almost ten minutes, submitting him with a Prudential Pain Plan. [59]

OVERALL RATING: 60

Edited by Wrestling Machine
  • Like 6

GHnlfUg.png

LSW King Of The Rodeo 2021 - Day #2
Monday, Week 1, October 2021
Held in Dallas, TX (Mid South) in front of 1,282 people
41,851 viewers on WrestleWorld

Texas Hangman vs Jason Patterson in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
The show opens up with a first round match between Rumble winner Texas Hangman and “The Oklahoma Thunderbolt” Jason Patterson. In a bout that has a decent reaction from the crowd, “The Hangman” defeats Jason Patterson easily in less than six minutes by pinfall after a Choke Slam. Travis Century does some good work at ringside. [40]

The Dreadnought vs Miller Fforde in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
Definitely not the best match in terms of in-ring performances, this bout revolves around Miller Fforde being the “figthing underdog” against the behemot. Eventually, Miller Fforde gives up as The Dreadnought defeats him in eight minutes by pinfall with a Dread Bomb. At Dreadnought’s corner we see Laura Catherine Huggins, his new agent. [29]

“Hollywood” Jake Idol vs Ralph Liotta in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
We keep fighting, this time is “Hollywood” Jake Idol against Ralph Liotta. In a match that has decent wrestling but doesn’t have much heat, Jake Idol scores the pin on one half of The Heartbreak Express after ten minutes, covering Ralph Liotta after a Reality Check. [46]

After the match, Jake Idol celebrates with his friend Venus Angeletti who just witnessed the match at ringside. Prime Time Jack Pryde walks out as he's next in the tournament, congratulating "Hollywood" on his victory and still seeming intent on wanting to join the "inner circle". Pryde's opponent walks out and he's a new face here in Lone Star Wrestling, being introduced by the announcing team as "Double J" Jared Johnson, a fine American technician who honed his skills up there in Canada. "Prime Time" mocks Jared Johnson, saying he is a nobody and will destroy him in a few minutes and pass the tu... CHOP OUT OF NOWHERE! "Double J" hits Jack Pryde in the chest, who collapses to the ground in pain, with Jake Idol and Venus Angeletti letting out an laugh before leaving the ring. [39]

Prime Time Jack Pryde vs Jared Johnson in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a bout that has sub-par wrestling and little heat, Jared Johnson is able to impose his technical abilities over the cocky Jack Pryde, forcing him to tap out after locking him in a Carolina Crossface after seven minutes. [42]

Kip Keenan vs Cobra in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a decent match, Kip Keenan suffers in the first part of the match but eventually defeats his opponent, pinning Cobra after ten minutes with a Belly To Belly Suplex. Cobra and Travis Century at ringside are a good pairing, playing off each other well. [51]

The Canadian Flash Savage enters the ring curious to find out who’s going to be his opponent in this first round match. Here comes a young stud, recognised by Flash Savage himself and a good portion of the crowd. The announcing team hypes him up a little bit, saying that he’s one of the wonderkids of this business, a can’t-miss prospect, the last gem of the legendary Canadian Stone family: DAVID STONE! The next gen star is here in Mid South, ready to test himself in the Rodeo. [31]

Flash Savage vs David Stone in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a bout that has sub-par wrestling and little heat, two Canadian wrestlers square up in a nine-minutes match. A pretty balanced match, the debutant David Stone eventually strikes his Stone Cutter out of nowhere, pinning Flash Savage to secure the W. [42]

Cali Slick vs Southern Stinger in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
The draw pairs two rivals in this interesting first round bout. A wild brawl that turns out to be pretty good thanks to competitors having great chemistry, after eleven minutes Cali Slick and Southern Stinger - fka as Rayne Man - starts to fight outside of the squared circle and the tussle continues way after the referee declare a draw by double count out. Southern Stinger keeps developing his swagger facepainted vigilante gimmick, and eventually “The Draw” retrieves alongside his manager Vinny Cruz and security guard Big Smash Clay. And as announced by the commentators, a draw means that both competitors are out of the tournament! [56]

Renegade Bradley Blaze walks out with a mic in his hands, ready to whoever the draw - or maybe ownership scheming - pairs with him in this first round match. And here it comes Aztec Prince! “The Aztec Warrior” from Chile shows up here, ready to show the Mid South the strength of his ancestors. [32]

Renegade Bradley Blaze vs Aztec Prince in the First Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a bout that has decent wrestling but doesn’t have much heat, Renegade Bradley Blaze defeats Aztec Prince in twelve minutes by pinfall with a Dallas Drop. And thanks to the draw between Cali Slick and Southern Stinger, the bloody renegade will have a bye tomorrow in the second round! How lucky, huh? [51]

OVERALL RATING: 50

• Like 6

Many interesting new faces in the King Of The Rodeo.

Makutsi was completely unexpected and it'll be nice to see how you use him.

I wasn't high on David Stone in LSW but I'll wait and see what happens.

Double J should be good for LSW, he can do a lot of things for you.

Frederique has already a story with James Prudence and you can build a feud pretty quick Left Shot vs Kip Keenan style.

I like Southern Stinger, a really cool alter ego for Rayne Man. What a pity that draw against "The Draw" LOL.

Not sure if Aztec Prince will be a one time wonder or a permanent signing but he's a good worker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, newbiezness said:

Many interesting new faces in the King Of The Rodeo.

Hey man! With 32 men involved i thought this was the perfect situation to bring in some outsiders. But just to be clear, don't expect lots of this guys involved in LSW after the Rodeo lol

2 hours ago, newbiezness said:

I like Southern Stinger, a really cool alter ego for Rayne Man.

Good assist to post his new pic!

axJAgLr.jpg

GHnlfUg.png

LSW King Of The Rodeo 2021 - Day #3
Tuesday, Week 1, October 2021
Held in Dallas, TX (Mid South) in front of 1,411 people
43,973 viewers on WrestleWorld

Kip Keenan vs David Stone in the Second Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
The opener sees two babyfaces going at each other in a bout that has decent wrestling but doesn’t have much heat. After almost eleven minutes, Kip Keenan puts David Stone on the mat after a Belly To Belly Suplex, then hitting him with a flashy pinfall to pass the turn. This match gets the show off to a strong start. [47] After the bell, Kip Keenan walks over and offers his hand as a sign of respect to David Stone for putting up a great fight, and the two competitors shake hands. [21]

“Hollywood” Jake Idol vs Jared Johnson in the Second Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a bout that has decent wrestling but doesn’t have much heat, Jared Johnson surprisingly defeats Jake Idol in ten minutes by submission with a Carolina Crossface, after Prime Time Jack Pryde makes a mess once again and botches his unnecessary interference to help “Hollywood”. [41]

As “Double J” celebrates with fans in the first rows before returning backstage, a furious Jake Idol screams at Prime Time Jack Pryde that he DOESN’T want to see him again! He doesn’t need him, he doesn’t want him, and the next time he’ll show up we’ll beat the hell out of him. Jake Idol and Venus Angeletti then leaves the squared circle, but before doing that “Hollywood” slaps “Prime Time” in the face. And a downhearted Jack Pryde is left alone in the ring rethinking his mistake. [43]

Texas Hangman vs The Dreadnought in the Second Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
It’s a clash of heavyweights in this second round match, Texas Hangman comes out with Travis Century and Cobra on his corner, while The Dreadnought is accompanied by his new agent Laura Catherine Huggins who talks to her client to give him some advice. In a wild brawl that has a decent reaction from the crowd, the two heavyweight clashes at ringside, and only Texas Hangman is eventually able to returns to the squared circle just in time to beat the clock. After seven minutes, the referee stops the match as his count out reaches 10! The Dreadnought is eliminated. [35]

Raphael vs Frankie Perez in the Second Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a rematch from last year, Raphael is able to avenge 2020 loss by pinning Frankie Perez in thirteen minutes after a Cupid’s Arrow. Unfortunately the two competitors just don’t click at all and it shows in their performances. The match turns out to be pretty decent still, and “The Masterpiece” is able to score the W thanks to the distractions by his allies Ozzie Goldstein and Flash Savage. [45]

After the match, a quick promo by The First Impression is interrupted by the arrival of “The African Assassin” Lassana Makutsi, the well known wrestler who’s next on the card, in a second round match against Ozzie Goldstein. [46]

Lassana Makutsi vs Ozzie Goldstein in the Second Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a decent match, Lassana Makutsi defeats Ozzie Goldstein in eight minutes by pinfall with an Out of Africa. “The African Assassin” is really off his game, but still the bout has been enjoyable at this level. A distraction by Flash Savage and Raphael is not enough this time, as Lassana Makutsi is able to avoid Ozzie Goldstein’s signature move before completing his comeback. [54]

Renegade Bradley Blaze and Bandit Waylon Walls come out on stage, representing The Most Wanted, and "The Renegade" reminds everyone how he has a bye in the second round, and that means he already has a guaranteed ticket to tomorrow night's finals. Slightly more complicated is the path of "The Bandit" who will have to take on James Prudence shortly, but Bradley Blaze is confident in his good friend and is certain that he can beat that old, now extinguished star and pass the turn. [40]

James Prudence vs Bandit Waylon Walls in the Second Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a decent match, James Prudence defeats Bandit Waylon Walls in eight minutes by submission with a Prudential Pain Plan. During the match we also have Renegade Bradley Blaze run in and attack “Platinum” James Prudence. [46]

Left Shot vs Quentin Queen in the Second Round of LSW King Of The Rodeo
And in the last second round bout, LSW Texas Heavyweight champ Left Shot takes on Quentin Queen. In a match that has good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Left Shot defeats “QQ” in eight minutes by pinfall with a Dream Left Hook. [61]

And to close the show, Ricky Dale Johnson walks out alongside his assistant Mya Catalan, as the two recaps the four Quarter-finals match that will be held tomorrow here in Dallas, in the fourth and final Day of the King of the Rodeo! [40]

OVERALL RATING: 50

Key for Predictions:
Left Shot vs Lassana Makutsi in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
James Prudence vs Raphael in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Texas Hangman vs Jared Johnson in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Renegade Bradley Blaze vs Kip Keenan in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Winner of 1st Quarter-final vs Winner of 2nd Quarter-final in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Winner of 3rd Quarter-final vs Winner of 4th Quarter-final in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Winner of 1st Semi-final vs Winner of 2nd Semi-final in the Final of LSW King Of The Rodeo [3 Pts]

Rodeo Madness! Those who will correctly predict the whole bracket will gain ten extra points!

• Like 5

Left Shot vs Lassana Makutsi in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
James Prudence vs Raphael in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Texas Hangman vs Jared Johnson in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Renegade Bradley Blaze vs Kip Keenan in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Left Shot vs James Prudence in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Jared Johnson vs Renegade Bradley Blaze in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
James Prudence vs Jared Johnson in the Final of LSW King Of The Rodeo [3 Pts]

• Like 1

LSW King of the Rode 2021 Predictions

Quarter Finals
Left Shot Bradford def. Lassana Makutsi
James Prudence def. Raphael
Texas Hangman def. Jared Johnson
Renegade Bradley Blaze def. Kip Keenan

Semi Finals
James Prudence def. Left Shot Bradford
Texas Hangman def. Renegade Bradley Blaze

FINAL
James Prudence def. Texas Hangman

• Like 1

Key for Predictions:

Lasagna Makutsi vs Raphael in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]

Texas Hangman vs Kip Keenan in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]

Raphael  vs Kip Keenan in the Final of LSW King Of The Rodeo [3 Pts]

• Like 1

Key for Predictions:

Left Shot vs Lassana Makutsi in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]

James Prudence vs Raphael in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]

Texas Hangman vs Jared Johnson in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]

Renegade Bradley Blaze vs Kip Keenan in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]

Lasagna Makutsi vs James Prudence in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]

Texas Hangman vs Kip Keenan in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]

James Prudence  vs Kip Keenan in the Final of LSW King Of The Rodeo [3 Pts]

• Like 1

Left Shot vs James Prudence in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Jared Johnson vs Bradley Blaze in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Left Shot vs Jared Johnson in the Final of LSW King Of The Rodeo [3 Pts]

Some tough picks in there. The hardest being Texas Hangman vs Jared Johnson. I feel like Johnson either loses that match and Hangman makes the finals, or JJ wins the whole thing. Interested to see how Lassana Makutsi goes for you as well!

• Like 1

Left Shot vs Lassana Makutsi in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
James Prudence vs Raphael in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Texas Hangman vs Jared Johnson in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Renegade Bradley Blaze vs Kip Keenan in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Lassana Makutsi vs James Prudence in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Jared Johnson vs Bradley Blaze in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Lassana Makutsi vs Jared Johnson in the Final of LSW King Of The Rodeo [3 Pts]

I am betting on Makutsi to go all the way to final and if he is part of LSW long term which i am hoping he is gets big feuds against Left Shot and Prudence

• Like 1

Left Shot vs James Prudence in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
Texas Hangman vs Bradley Blaze in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo [1 Pts]
James Prudence vs Bradley Blaze in the Final of LSW King Of The Rodeo [3 Pts]

• Like 1

GHnlfUg.png

LSW King Of The Rodeo 2021 - Day #4
Wednesday, Week 1, October 2021
Held in Dallas, TX (Mid South) in front of 1,182 people
47,754 viewers on WrestleWorld

Left Shot vs Lassana Makutsi in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo
A huge match as the opener as LSW Texas Heavyweight champion Left Shot takes on a big name like Lassana Makutsi, here in the Mid South to conquer the Rodeo. In a bout that has great wrestling and good heat, Left Shot defeats “The African Assassin” in twelve minutes by pinfall with a Dream Left Hook. Unfortunately the two competitors don’t seem to click and it made for an awkward bout, and the result could have been even better than what it turns out to be. [62]

James Prudence vs Raphael in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo
Two rivals are set to collide once again, this time in the Quarter-finals of the tournament. James Prudence seems really off his game but the bout turns out to be pretty good still , having good heat and decent wrestling. In fourteen minutes, “Platinum” traps “The Masterpiece” Raphael in his Prudential Pain Plan and forces him to tap out. [51]

After the match, James Prudence mocks Raphael and The Canadian Blondes, who help their leader backstage, as "Platinum" quotes what "The Masterpiece" Raphael himself said last June at LSW Sundown Showdown 2021. Apparently, indeed, there is another blondie "pretty and deadly like them" - in fact, even better! The babyface then celebrates with the audience, promising that he will become the King of the Rodeo at the end of the night. [54]

Texas Hangman vs Jared Johnson in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo
In a decent match Texas Hangman, accompanied by Travis Century and Cobra, is able to impose his strenght over Jared Johnson, even though the technician from Carolina starts the bout with the right strategy and target the legs and arms of his opponent with different stretches and holds. When the clock reaches eight minutes, after a huge big Boot by “The Hangman”, Jared Johnson crumbles at the mat and lays with his head on the first rope. While Texas Hangman argues with the referee, Travis Century invites his other adept Cobra to hit "Double J" and give a little help to "The Hangman" illegally. Cobra wastes no time and SBAM! STRAIGHT PUNCH TO JARED JOHNSON! The referee, however, turns around just then and catches the interference from Cobra in full, having no other way but to call the DQ! “Double J” with the upset, defeating Texas Hangman in eight minutes by disqualification. “The Hangman” seems angry at his partner, while Travis Century tries to calm down his adept. [47]

Renegade Bradley Blaze vs Kip Keenan in the Quarter-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo
The fourth and last Quarter-finls bout is a decent match between Kip Keenan and Renegade Bradley Blaze, who arrives to this match after a lucky bye in the second round. Despite being out there at ringside, the other members of The Most Wanted are a non-factor in this bout, and Renegade Bradley Blaze wins it clean by pinfall, covering Kip Keenan in eleven minutes with a Dallas Drop. Performance could have been better but unfortunately Kip Keenan seems off his game. [53]

For the third time, a vignette hypes the arrival of Xavi Ferrera here in Lone Star Wrestling. “The Game Changer” is coming soon, and it’s safe to say he should be debuting in the next couple of months. The feeling is that he should be a swagger babyface. [36]

The Brass Knuckles champ Rob Reynolds comes out here, saying that he feels like the evening is lacking that extra touch of violence ... And for that reason he wants to issue an open challenge for his championship once again, right now! After seconds of waiting, a new face appears on the stage, joining Rob Reynolds and introducing himself to him and all the fans in attendance. The confident wrestler is Davis Wayne Newton, and he's a Triple Threat. Rob Reynolds replies that he likes the rookie's energy and is ready to fight, but Davis Wayne Newton surprisingly says he doesn't want to fight tonight. In fact, the braggart insinuates that it will not be the champ who will decide the timing of their match, but it will be DWN himself to decide. Known for his lack of patience, Rob Reynolds pulls his wrench out of his pants and offers to beating his @$$ according to his timetable, and Davis Wayne Newton is kinda forced to leave the ring, promising that soon, very soon, he will snatch the Brass Knuckles title from Rob Reynolds' hands. [37]

Left Shot vs James Prudence in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo
What a big match-up in this tournament, a bout that turns out to have great heat from the crowd in attendance and good wrestling, despite these two not having good chemistry when fighting each other. After twelve minutes, the LSW Texas Heavyweight champ goes straight for his Dream Left Hook which is, however, avoided by "Platinum" James Prudence who then brings down his opponent and goes for a fast roll up: 1 ... 2 .. 3!! The blondie babyface scores a huge win and advance to the final, pinning the current champ of LSW! [60]

In a taped promo, Southern Stinger talks about his rivals Cali Slick and Vinny Cruz, developing even more his mad larger-than-life vigilante persona and reiterating that he has unleashed his ruthless side. The fka as Rayne Man delivers a challenge to Cali Slick, promising that their rivalry is far from over. [38]

Jared Johnson vs Renegade Bradley Blaze in the Semi-finals of LSW King Of The Rodeo
The second Semi-final is between Jared Johnson, a pleasant surprise so far in the Rodeo, and 2-time Texas Heavyweight champ Renegade Bradley Blaze accompanied by his allies of The Most Wanted faction. In a bout that has good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, “Double J” gets close to the victory when trapping his opponent in his Carolina Crossface, but Maverick Chip Martin at ringside cunningly placed Bradley Blaze's foot on the first rope, forcing the babyface to break the hold. After a open match that lasts around sixteen minutes, “The Renegade” pins Jared Johnson with a Dallas Drop, qualifying for the final. [63]

The LSW Tag Team champs walk out and talk about their championship reign and how happy they are to be at the top of the division here in Lone Star Wrestling. The American Cobras wonder who are going to be their next contenders for the belts, naming several duos and testing the reaction of the public. Suddenly, however, a couple of figures climb over the railings behind them and into the ring, attacking Marvel Malloy and Storm Spillane from behind and leaving them down and out. Multiple staff members intervene to ward off the aggresive heels regrouping up the ramp, with the elder of the two taking a microphone and introducing themselves: he’s Carlos and the younger one is his niece Marco. They are the Gonzalez Family! Coming straight from Puerto Rico and recenlty signed by the boss Ricky Dale Johnson. Coming straight for the top of the tag division. Coming straight for the LSW Tag Team championships. [24]

In a taped video, Laura Catherine Huggins celebrates the superhuman power of her client The Dreadnought, who was eliminated by King of the Rodeo only following a count out. The Agent remarks on all the exceptional physical and athletic prowess of the masked beast, promising that in the coming months The Dreadnought will leave in his path the bodies of any unfortunate competitor who stands before him. [52]

Before the main event, the owner Ricky Dale Johnson walks out to personally introduce the two finalist of the King of the Rodeo tournament: “Platinum” James Prudence and Renegade Bradley Blaze. The boss is superb working without a script and has the crowd in the palm of his hand the entire time. [69]

WCEd2It.png
James Prudence vs Renegade Bradley Blaze in the Final of LSW King Of The Rodeo
And it’s now time for the main event and final of the King of the Rodeo tournament, as “Platinum” James Prudence collides with Renegade Bradley Blaze. Both competitors are visibly tired after two matches earlier on and other bouts in the previous days, and they have a slow start to sell the fatigue and build a good psychological match. In a bout that has good heat and decent wrestling, after some near falls, James Prudence tries to lock his opponent in his signature submission hold, but distractions from other The Most Wanted members at ringside stop it. In a chaotic finish, the referee banishes Outlaw Wes Revell, Maverick Chip Martin and Bandit Waylon Walls from ringside, but few seconds after he gets knocked down accidentally by a collision with Bradley Blaze. “Platinum” is once again very close to win the match, but his rival Raphael runs in out of nowhere, assaulting James Prudence and leaving him down and out after a Cupid’s Arrow. And just like that, Renegade Bradley Blaze lifts his opponent for the last time, hitting him with a Dallas Drop and pinning him, with a hurt referee who’s still able to make the count: 1 .. 2 .. 3!! “The Renegade” wins the 2nd edition of the King of the Rodeo! [48]

OVERALL RATING: 59

Predictions Standings:
"2020 Co-Champ" azzak [50 Pts]
newbiezness [49 Pts]
DinoKea [44 Pts]
"2020 Co-Champ" KyTeran [44 Pts]
Charasmatic Enigma [37 Pts]
kanegan [36 Pts]
Marmo [29 Pts]
1PWfan [10 Pts]
Scottie [6 Pts]
Theheel [2 Pts]