SWF: Supreme World Challenge (CVerse 2020)

TEW Insider.png

SWF BACK ON TRACK AS SUPREME TV TIES THEIR BEST RATING OF THE YEAR

june1rating.png

Jack Giedroyc def. The Crippler, Atom Smasher and Rocky Golden (76) in Supreme TV. Coming off the worst month of the year for them, now SWF starts June commanding the ratings.

Running Wolf & The Force def. Rick Law & Joss Thompson (83) in the Main Event of American Wrestling.

The Behemoths def. Aaron Andrews & Mighty Mo (85) in TCW Presents Total Wrestling. TCW and USPW are tied in the 2nd place of the monthly ratings after the first week.

Reportedly, SWF booker Eric Eisen and his closest allies were all smiles in the backstage after the last episode. Apparently some adjustments took place and they seem to be working for them. Now SWF will head to Washington D.C. for the go-home episode before Times Of Trouble.

• Like 1

Thank you for your predictions and feedback as always. Congratulations to @Wrestling Machine, @SIser187 and @Shmoe II who were the best in this round. Welcome to the diary and the predictions contest to @CGN91 !@Wrestling Machine is in 1st place for total points.

Predictions results for Supreme TV Episode 21

@Wrestling Machine 4/6 + 1 bonus
@SIser187 4/6 + 1 bonus
@Shmoe II 4/6 + 1 bonus
@StanMiguel 3/6 +1 bonus
@CGN91 3/6 + 1 bonus
@Herrbear 3/6
@Charasmatic Enigma 3/6

Predictions leaderboard (total points)

@Wrestling Machine 15/18 + 2 bonus
@SIser187 14/18 + 2 bonus
@Shmoe II 14/18 + 2 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 14/18 + 1 bonus
@StanMiguel 11/18 + 2 bonus
@KyTeran 11/12
@Herrbear 10/18 + 1 bonus
@DAVEFAN95 5/6
@CGN91 3/6 + 1 bonus

On 5/16/2024 at 5:48 PM, SIser187 said:

Angry Gilmore vs Oliver Kobb

Gilmore as a heel. Interesting. He hasn't been a heel in the SWF I don't think in canon for over a decade so it'd be very fresh there. Still, he should wallop Oliver even if I'm not feeling the Pro Canada heel angle for him so much in terms of a character.

On 5/16/2024 at 9:34 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Angry Gilmore vs Oliver Kobb

Kobb is a jobber and Gilmore has just turned Heel, so a win for the angry man here

@SIser187 the Pro Canada heel is more of a starting point to turn him, so I hope you'll enjoy how the character develops at least. We'll see why he's called Angry and that couldn't be done easily with a babyface.

Charger Siaki vs Roderick Remus

I think this is a straight forward Roderick victory.

Charger Siaki vs Roderick Remus

Closer match, but Roderick has a strong debut

On 5/17/2024 at 8:29 PM, Shmoe II said:

Charger Siaki vs Roderick Remus

- seemed to me you were quite interested in using Roderick’s inspirational real life story. If that’s indeed the case I think he’s gotta pick a win or 2 up early. 

I want to build something between these two but I expected a little bit more from this match, we'll see if it leads to a feud or not. That was the main reason to give Charger Siaki the win, also he's good against bigger names in previous matches so he deserved it. @Shmoe II about Roderick's real life story, I'll probably use it at some point but I won't go for it right now.

If ZWB wins, earns a title shot at NETSTREAM Intercontinental title (Handicap Match)

ZWB vs Hollywood Uncensored (Lenny Brown & Mainstream Hernandez)

Gambling a little sure but I think the story has to progress somehow. While Mainstream is Zimmy's kryptonite, Zimmy here could still take advantage of the other person who isn't as they could be unfamiliar with working with each other to this point.

If ZWB wins, earns a title shot at NETSTREAM Intercontinental title (Handicap Match)

ZWB vs Hollywood Uncensored (Lenny Brown & Mainstream Hernandez)

ZWB needs to win here or his Intercontinental title hunt is over. Lenny Brown feels like he's in this match to get pinned.

ZWB vs Hollywood Uncensored (Lenny Brown & Mainstream Hernandez)

- without this I don’t know how ZWB gets to the title shot …and he has to get there, right?

I can't give you too many details yet, but hopefully it'll all make sense in the end. It's been a ride for ZWB for sure and also this story is letting me develop the true nature of Hollywood Uncersored. Also one my initial decisions was to push Mainstream Hernandez and now being recognized as Zimmy's kryptonite as @SIser187 says is a good sign for his career. @Shmoe II normally these kind of impossible quests like defeating all members of a stable before the final boss (aka NETSTREAM Intercontinental champion Hollywood Brett Starr) have a happy ending. Normally.

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight Title Shot Match

Atom Smasher vs Jack Giedroyc vs Rocky Golden vs The Crippler

It feels like it's far too soon for Rocky to get a rematch here and the other two options are heels that I don't think you're planning on turning. So let's go with another person Remo's had some history with and is freshly babyface in Jack Giedroyc.

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight Title Shot Match

Atom Smasher vs Jack Giedroyc vs Rocky Golden vs The Crippler

Rocky is your figurehead, so I'll go for him... but I could see Jack getting the win.

Atom Smasher vs Jack Giedroyc vs Rocky Golden vs The Crippler

- let’s gooooooo

Yep, @SIser187 made some points.  A big win like this solidifies Giedroyc's face turn in my books. Also he started the year in that triangular feud with Valiant and Remo. There's some story behind so it doesn't feel like I have to build this match too much and I can let the Mikey Lau-Remo story continue at the same time. @Shmoe II will be happy.

Comments on diary / last episode: I kind of get the feeling Mikey might attack Remo pretty fiercely or something as a retaliation.

@SIser187 Given Mikey Lau's low entertainment skills I chose Remo to carry the story in this episode... before they face each other next week!

Comments on diary / last episode:

Steven Parker vs John Greed rated higher than expected! The start of a push for Parker?

@Charasmatic Enigma some faces like Robbie Retro or Jungle Lord have taken a space that could have been for Parker so far, but that's in part because they've been performing much better than him. Can Parker change the dynamic? Of course, but seriously I need him to step up his game. Last match was a good sign!

On 5/16/2024 at 8:23 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

Comments on diary / last episode: Time to bring in some new talent from RIPW or Indies? 

@Wrestling Machine Well, if the bad ratings had continued probably Eric Eisen would have taken more drastic decisions but last episode was really good, so we will see. In the mid term there will be surprises for sure and also rewards will have a say in this issues.

Comments on diary / last episode: kinda surprising to see Mikey as a potential secondary rival to Remo (after whatever challenger wins this weeks main event) but I’m down to see what he can do. 

@Shmoe II I've been hinting about this secondary rivalry in both segments and answering after the shows. Next week in the go-home episode before Times Of Trouble there will be a match between them. As I said before, Mikey Lau better be up to Eric Eisen expectations this time! The pressure will be  on him for sure.

• Like 1

Go-home episode before Times Of Trouble

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 22

Rocky Golden vs The Crippler

Oliver Kobb vs Spencer Spade

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert vs Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke)

Robbie Wright vs Steven Parker

SWF World Tag Team Title Shot Match

Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Domination (Avalanche & Chill) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Main Event:

Mikey Lau vs Remo

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

(BONUS 2) Which match will have the highest rating? 

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert vs Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke)

Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Domination (Avalanche & Chill) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Main Event:

Mikey Lau vs Remo

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

(BONUS 2) Which match will have the highest rating? Mikey Lau vs Remo

• Like 1

The Crippler

Spencer Spade

Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke)

Robbie Wright

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Main Event:

Remo

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? yes

(BONUS 2) Which match will have the highest rating? Rocky Golden vs The Crippler

• Like 1

Main Event:

Mikey Lau vs Remo

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

(BONUS 2) Which match will have the highest rating? Main Event

• Like 1

Main Event:

Mikey Lau vs Remo

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes!

(BONUS 2) Which match will have the highest rating?  Rocky Golden vs The Crippler

Comments on diary / last episode: Scythe seems over! Time to capitalize on him?

• Like 1

Main Event:

Mikey Lau vs Remo

• Like 1

Rocky is still the guy in the SWF

Spade is a future star, Kobb is not

I like the name of the Wall Street Wolverines, so I'm backing them

Continuing Parker's push

Could go many ways, but I think Dallas Cowboys could make the most sense

Main Event:

Mikey Lau vs Remo

Can't see Remo losing on free TV

Yes - Mikey Lau and Remo should rate well

Main Event

• Like 1

Rocky is still the guy and I doubt he's dropping a television match to The Crippler.

Unless Spade is leaving the company, he has to go over Kobb here.

I can see this going the other way with Nicky getting his push but let's give the Wall Street Wolverines some love.

Parker is on a mini push.

Just a pure guess.

Main Event:

Mikey Lau vs Remo

If the match does well this might be repeated later on a bigger stage. Remo wins and it might get wilder then the usual main event.

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Just going to gamble on the main doing well so yes.

(BONUS 2) Which match will have the highest rating?  Yeah I think the main actually does well in a 15 minute wilder brawl type.

Comments on diary / last episode: Unleashed Awesomeness are just really good at being douchebags. I kind of also imagine The Awesomeness wearing the tag belts like MNM used to because they're these pompous pricks.

• Like 1

Main Event:

Mikey Lau vs Remo

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

(BONUS 2) Which match will have the highest rating? Main Event

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 22

(Tuesday, week 2, June 2020. William H. Greene Stadium, Washington, DC. Attendance: 7086 SELL OUT!)

Rocky Golden def. The Crippler (76)

Rocky and The Crippler have been feuding and, after another chapter in a Four-Way Title Shot Match last week, this match was widely expected to be the conclusion of this rivalry. It was a good match to work the crowd in Washington D.C. where "Rocky, Rocky" chants invaded the arena from the beginning. After some combinations with Rocky throwing punches to the upper-body, it was The Crippler who took the action to the ground to slow down Rocky. The Crippler tries to submit Rocky with a headlock but Rocky eluded the submission attempt and connected with the Rocky Road on The Crippler to win the match in 12 minutes. Rocky was all smiles celebrating in the middle of the ring with the fans.

Valiant mini.pngRogue mini.png     James Prudence copia.png

ANGLE: Cut to the backstage where Valiant & Giedroyc are talking about Jack GIedroyc's title match against SWF World Heavyweight champion Remo that will take place at Times Of Trouble this Saturday. James Prudence was passing by and he says that they "seem very in love", in another shot from Platinum to the babyfaces in the past weeks. Valiant reacts to Platinum's mockery replying that "I will take care of you at Times Of Trouble, we'll see if you laugh so much then!"  (76)

Spencer Spade def. Oliver Kobb  (66)

The Supreme Star faced Oliver Kobb in a match where they tried to tell a good story. It was a match that lasted for a bit too long where Spade frustrated the fans that were supporting Kobb over and over while the charismatic former baseball player had a decent in-ring performance. Kobb had a good opportunity to win the match with a roll-up but is not easy to surprise someone like Spade like that. Spade finished Kobb with the Supreme Stunner in 16 minutes.

Eric Eisen mini.png     Stable_UnleashedAwesomeness.jpgRandy Unleashed copia.pngJefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.png

ANGLE: SWF booker Eric Eisen is in his office with Unleashed Awesomeness. Randy Unleashed keeps pushing for a title shot at the SWF North American belt at Times Of Trouble. Randy says Times Of Trouble would be "awesome" if The Awesomeness retain the World Tag Team titles and he wins the North American title. Finally, Eisen admits that it'd be interesting to see Des Davids defending the title against Randy (72)

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert def. Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke) (64)

Mighty Fine and The Natural team up again to face the recently formed tag team Wall Street Wolverines in a match where they try to steal the show. Devine and Trescarde exchange blows in a corner for a long time, giving a bigger wrestler like Trescarde a slight advantage that he tries to capitalize with the Show Me The Money (You Can't See Me) but Gilbert is there to help his partner. Then the Aussie Prodigy and Loan Shark go one on one. The crowd widely supports Gilbert, who is able to connect the Fisherman's Suplex on Smoke to win the match.

Steven Parker def. Robbie Wright (64)

The Sensational and The King Of Charisma in a wild brawl that lasted 9 minutes. Wright tried to get under Parker's skins with some rude comments and, when the crowd booed him, Wright showed he's not a passionate about the city of Washington D.C. Wright and Parker fought fiercely on the ground after a sensational takedown by Parker. But in the end, it was Parker who win the match with the Future Shock.

image.png     Des Davids mini.png

ANGLE: Ana Garcia interviews the SWF North American champion Des Davids, who will be facing Randy Unleashed at Times Of Trouble. Davids insists that Randy didn't deserve this opportunity and he is no more than a coward that needs assistance from The Awesomeness. Davids claims that this new title defence "will only make my reign greater" and shows he is confident that he will "still proudly represent my country holding this belt" after the PPV (77)

SWF World Tag Team Tile Shot Match

Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith) def. The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna), The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) and The Domination (Avalanche & Chill) (68)

A re-match of the Four-Way Tag Team Match we watched two weeks ago, but this time it's a title shot match where they stole the show. The Dallas Cowboys dominate the first minutes with Dillon and Rangers using quick tags to take the advantage. Masked Patriot was also performing really well but Matty Faith couldn't be at the same level.

Jefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.png

Suddenly, The Awesomeness come out from the crowd. Jefferson Stardust attacks Ranger at the ringside, while Huey Cannonball pulls Marshall Dillon's leg and he gets hurt falling from the corner.

With The Dallas Cowboys out of the equation, The Domination took control and Avalanche could end the match with the One-Handed Choke Bomb on Stan Manna, but Masked Patriot saved the day in the last minute. Later, Masked Patriot put the crowd on their feet when he hit Chill with the Patriot Slam and pinned him for the victory. Faith & Old Glory will face The Awesomeness for the SWF World Tag Team titles at Times Of Trouble!

Main Event:

image.pngvst white.pngimage.png

SWF World Heavyweight champion Remo makes his entrance to Limp Bizkit's "Break Stuff". The Destruction Sector, the section where Remo's fans congregate in Washington D.C. goes absolutely crazy during the entrance. Remo stops in front of them and nod before heading to the ring for this highly anticipated non-title match  (87)

Remo def. Mikey Lau (87)

After some very commented segments, Remo and Mikey Lau are finally face to face in this match. If Lau was genuinely worried about Hannah's injury or not was put aside.

Remo was chasing Mikey Lau inside the ring, while Lau used some footwork. When Remo caught Lau, the champion tried to hit Lau in both sides of his forehead but Remo hit the referee instead. After they unpurposefully hit the referee, they fought for almost 10 minutes outside the ring. It was an absolutely fantastic wild brawl that the fans loved. Mikey Lau showed his martial arts knowledge with a taekwondo kick from the barricade that put the crowd on its feet. Then Remo smashed Lau against the same barricade with a spear in a spot that unleashed the madness at The Destruction Sector. They even fought between the crowd with the fans toasting beer cans around them in a sequence that reminded of the old SWF dominance in the wrestling industry. Back in the ring, Remo hit Lau with an unstoppable spear but still no referee to make the cover.

When the referee was back to action, Lau somehow survived a pin attempt after another devastating spear. Lau, showing his newly discovered evil side, exposed the middle turnbuckle and punished Remo against it with the Scything Side Kick. The champion showed unbelievable resilience to kick out at 2. After 15 minutes, Remo hit Lau with an elbow strike and then finished him with The Destroyer.

At the announcers table, Duane Fry had no words to describe this match, while Emma Chase labelled it as an early candidate for Match Of The Year!

Remo will defend the SWF World Heavyweight title vs Jack Giedroyc at Times Of Trouble and after such a demanding match just a few days before the title defence is doubtful he'll be at his 100% for it. Mikey Lau was completely angry after losing in his best performance of the year and he broke a pen of a child who asked for an autograph on the way backstage.

SHOW RATING: 86

epi22.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

TEW Insider.png

SWF RATINGS JUMP THANKS TO STELLAR MAIN EVENT

image.png

Who said SWF could not put bangers on weekly TV? Remo def. Mikey Lau (87) in one of the best Main Events in Supreme TV of the last years. SWF is putting a very strong performance in June so far.

Nicky Champion & Steve Frehley def. Rick Law & Joss Thompson (93) in a great Main Event of American Wrestling. The rest of the card couldn't match SWF Supreme TV's solid performance during the whole episode.

Wolf Hawkins & Doc Hammond def. Aaron Andrews & Joy Chord (86) in TCW Presents Total Wrestling.

After the show, SWF booker Eric Eisen, his close allies like Joe Sexy or Enforcer Roberts and even some wrestlers like James Prudence or Robbie Wright were seen partying all night in an exclusive club in Washington D.C. Tomorrow they will head to New Hampshire where Times Of Trouble is going to take place this Saturday. Will SWF finally be able to beat USPW in a monthly PPV?

• Like 1

Thank you for a new participation record in the predictions contest. I hope to see you all back in the next predictions round!

Congratulations to @Herrbear, @CGN91 and @kanegan who were the best in this round.

@Wrestling Machine is in 1st place for total points holding a 1-point lead over @SIser187, while @Charasmatic Enigma is 2 points behind the leader.

Predictions results for Supreme TV Episode 22

@Herrbear 5/6 + 2 bonus
@CGN91 5/6 + 2 bonus
@kanegan 5/6 + 2 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 5/6 + 1 bonus
@Temes1066 5/6 + 1 bonus
@KyTeran 4/6 + 2 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigmaa  4/6 + 2 bonus
@SIser187 4/6 + 2 bonus
@Dawn 4/6 +2 bonus
@Martel123 4/6
@StanMiguel 2/6 + 1 bonus

Predictions leaderboard (total points)

@Wrestling Machine 20/24 + 3 bonus
@SIser187 18/24 + 4 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma  18/24 + 3 bonus
@Herrbear 15/24 + 3 bonus
@KyTeran 15/18 + 2 bonus
@Shmoe II 14/18 + 2 bonus
@StanMiguel 13/24 + 3 bonus
@CGN91 8/12 + 3 bonus
@kanegan 5/6 + 2 bonus
@Temes1066 5/6 + 1 bonus
@Dawn 4/6 +2 bonus
@DAVEFAN95 5/6
@Martel123 4/6

On 5/23/2024 at 1:01 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Could go many ways, but I think Dallas Cowboys could make the most sense

On 5/23/2024 at 10:03 PM, SIser187 said:

Just a pure guess.

The story of The Dallas Cowboys being the only tag team that has beaten The Awesomeness this year is probably what led most of you to vote for them... and also could be the reason why The Awesomeness interfered to attack them and cost them the victory.

Main Event:

Mikey Lau vs Remo

If the match does well this might be repeated later on a bigger stage. Remo wins and it might get wilder then the usual main event.

On 5/23/2024 at 1:01 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Main Event:

Mikey Lau vs Remo

Can't see Remo losing on free TV

Most of you were much more confident about this Main Event than I was, because Mikey Lau had been one of the bad surprises in this diary so far. But you were right, Mikey Lau had a performance of 73 in this match, with Remo reaching 87! It's not easy to get this rating in SWF, let alone in a TV show. Fantastic news for Mikey Lau. Also this angle has worked really well to start a transition for his character. Stay tuned because something is going on with him.

On 5/22/2024 at 7:56 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

Comments on diary / last episode: Scythe seems over! Time to capitalize on him?

@Wrestling Machine Scythe is ready to do big things, or we can even say that he is doing big things without a championship belt. His merely presence is a big deal, only compared to Remo and Rocky. I think that I have this Reaper waiting for his moment to 'capitalize' like you said and also after losing some matches at the beginning of the diary he's on a streak now. I'm using this period to try to establish his character in terms of the diary. Scythe at 28 is also still attending the Supreme Wrestling University!

Comments on diary / last episode: Unleashed Awesomeness are just really good at being douchebags. I kind of also imagine The Awesomeness wearing the tag belts like MNM used to because they're these pompous pricks.

@SIser187 I've never thought of that comparison but it's really a good one! Some people wanted Unleashed Awesomeness to have more focus weeks ago and I didn't want to give any spoilers then but I had already planned all of this. It wasn't a question for me which heel stable was going to have more focus (Unleashed Awesomeness or Hollywood Uncensored) because I wanted both of them in a good position. And this is just the beginning for Unleashed Awesomenes!

• Like 1

The last stop before Supreme Challenge 40

timesoftrouble copia.png

Predictions for TIMES OF TROUBLE 2020

SWF World Heavyweight Title Shot Match (Elimination Match)

Atom Smasher vs Brandon James vs Joey Morgan vs Rocky Golden vs Scythe vs The Crippler

Primus Allen vs One Man Army

SWF World Tag Team

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) (c) vs Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith)

SWF North American

Des Davids (c) vs Randy Unleashed

James Prudence vs Valiant

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

Remo (c) vs Jack Giedroyc

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating?

Posted (edited)

Atom Smasher vs Brandon James vs Joey Morgan vs Rocky Golden vs Scythe vs The Crippler

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) (c) vs Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith)

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating? Remo vs Jack Giedroyc

Comments on diary / last episode: June Company War is in our pocket! Keep pushing!

Edited by Wrestling Machine
  • Like 1

I could see Scythe winning too(with maybe a potential face turn which would open a fresh match up with Remo) but with the biggest show of the year coming up, Rocky's probably getting the nod to challenge.

I know One Man Army has kind of been on a push but...I like Primus.

SWF World Tag Team

Too soon for a change. Plus I like The Awesomeness.

SWF North American

This could be really strong. I think Des retains for now.

Unless Valiant is declining rapidly, I doubt Prudence is going over Valiant. And even if he were, Prudence just isn't in that position to do so.

Remo's wounds makes this match a little longer then originally anticipated but Remo retains.

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating? Honestly? I'm going Des vs Randy. Des has overdelivered multiple times now and Randy's one of your bigger dynamos on the middle of the card.

Comments on diary / last episode:  Darker Mikey then? Okay. Maybe he's a potential Des foe then with how he's losing control.

Also I'm noticing the modest Steven Parker push. I wonder if he gets another little notch up soon.

Third note is now that you're sticking a microphone in Prudence's face it seems he's taking Jack Giedroyc's place somewhat as a shit-disturber type of heel. At least that's just how I imagined Rogue...this slimey, shit disturber who stirs things up partially for his own advantage and partially because it amuses him. He's delivering well enough with Jack and Valiant verbally at least! I always liked him. He's good as a supporting heel role.

• Like 1

SWF World Tag Team

SWF North American

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

• Like 1

The Crippler

Primus Allen

SWF World Tag Team

Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith)

SWF North American

Des Davids (c) 

James Prudence 

Remo (c)

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating? Atom Smasher vs Brandon James vs Joey Morgan vs Rocky Golden vs Scythe vs The Crippler

• Like 1

SWF World Tag Team

SWF North American

(BONUS) Which match will have the highest rating? Atom Smasher vs Brandon James vs Joey Morgan vs Rocky Golden vs Scythe vs The Crippler

Time to bring your figurehead back front and centre

Could definitely see this going the other way, but Primus could be a star

SWF World Tag Team

They are Awesome...

SWF North American

I keep betting against Davids, and I keep being wrong so I'll back him here

Prudence is a midcard gatekeeper, he shouldn't be beating guys like Valiant

I like Jack, but Remo has been killing it as champ

• Like 1

Apologies for missing the last ones my guy, long move back to the UK and crazy jet lag but looking forward to the big show!

Atom Smasher vs Brandon James vs Joey Morgan vs Rocky Golden vs Scythe vs The Crippler

- The only two people qualified in this bout to headline The got-dang Supreme Challenge are Rocky and Scythe ...Scythe I feel is the fresh option to really put doubt in the mind that Remo will be losing the belt.

Primus Allen vs One Man Army

- Younger, bigger, scarier - could definitely fill the role that a lot of the bigger stars are ageing out of, this could be a nice signature win for him as a singles competitor.

SWF World Tag Team

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) (c) vs Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith)

- it's too early for them to drop, and they're The Awesomeness baby.

SWF North American

Des Davids (c) vs Randy Unleashed

- I would really like to pick Randy here. And I've decided I will! Charismatic, long serving member of the roster, I wanna see his gang with more gold even if it's just for a while. And I always think in the back of my mind this could be the time Davids loses the belt to start moving on up.

James Prudence vs Valiant

- I'm really not sure but I can see Prudence winning by nefarious means, setting Valiant up to get his win back at the biiiiig shooooow.

Remo (c) vs Jack Giedroyc

- I'm going against my usual pick my boy methods. My heart wants to see Jacky get that big gold belt but I just think there's zero chance that Remo is dropping the belt before Supreme Challenge. That's a show that needs the biggest or the next biggest names headlining and Remo is the biggest n baddest.

Multi-man mayhem is very tempting, the title match also ...but I think the North American title match is a sleeper hit.

• Like 1