D.O.T.T. MACW The Return

Orndorff injury (legit or storyline) either way dont tell me...I love kayfabe! Hogan doesn't job to Flair, but we see a build up for the match with Ivan....I would've liked to see more of a buildup with a Flair/Hognan match...Piper/Valentine should be awesome...are we going to see "The dog collar match?"

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orndorff injury (legit or storyline) either way dont tell me...I love kayfabe! Hogan doesn't job to Flair, but we see a build up for the match with Ivan....I would've liked to see more of a buildup with a Flair/Hognan match...Piper/Valentine should be awesome...are we going to see "The dog collar match?"

[CENTER][B]MACW Monday Nitro Preview[/B][/CENTER] [I]Main Event! NWA World Tag Team Titles On The Line[/I] The Koloffs(c) vs. Hulk Hogan and a partner of his choice [I]Non-Title[/I] Greg Valentine vs. Ricky Steamboat Larry Zbyszko vs. Wahoo McDaniel Arn Anderson vs. Jay Youngblood The Blade Runners vs. George South and Gary Royal The Midnight Express vs. The Mulkey Brothers Predictions/Comments/Complaints/Thoughts/Suggestions/ETC always appreciated. [B][CENTER]OOC Note:[/CENTER][/B] Again, thanks for the compliments and comments Oldschool and Ish. There will definitely be a future for a Hogan/Flair feud somewhere down the line, not to give anything away here of course. As for the dog collar match? You'll have to wait and see.

[CENTER][B]MACW Monday Nitro Preview[/B][/CENTER] [I]Main Event! NWA World Tag Team Titles On The Line[/I] The Koloffs(c) vs. Hulk Hogan and a partner of his choice [I]Non-Title[/I] Greg Valentine vs. Ricky Steamboat Larry Zbyszko vs. Wahoo McDaniel Arn Anderson vs. Jay Youngblood The Blade Runners vs. George South and Gary Royal The Midnight Express vs. The Mulkey Brothers Predictions/Comments/Complaints/Thoughts/Suggestions/ETC always appreciated. [B][CENTER]OOC Note:[/CENTER][/B] Again, thanks for the compliments and comments Oldschool and Ish. There will definitely be a future for a Hogan/Flair feud somewhere down the line, not to give anything away here of course. As for the dog collar match? You'll have to wait and see.

Now then, I'm all caught up with this thing and I'm glad I took the time to do so. The single biggest gasp moment was when Hogan debuted. I said it then, and I'm saying it now. It was great! I mention this because I see a Hogan/Flair feud down the line (or why else have those two in the same venues in the primes of their careers). That said, the way you are building Hogan up is VERY well done. He deserves to be built up as opposed to getting the monster push outright. The way he lost to Flair was logical and I probably would have called it that way had I been up to speed on this diary. This was and is a great read man! You know you've got a reader here. On to predictions: Main Event! NWA World Tag Team Titles On The Line The Koloffs(c) vs. [B]Hulk Hogan and a partner of his choice[/B]: [I]I'm calling a DQ here. I'm also going to venture a guess and say that Hogan teams with Wahoo for this match. I can't see the Koloff's dropping the straps just yet. Oh yeah... SICKLES ALL AROUND!!![/I] Non-Title Greg Valentine vs. [B]Ricky Steamboat[/B]: [I]I smell Piper! Steamboat gains more momentum with this win thus building him up for a Flair feud down the line (Fingers crossed).[/I] [B]Larry Zbyszko[/B] vs. Wahoo McDaniel: [I]Larryland all day![/I] [B]Arn Anderson[/B] vs. Jay Youngblood: [I]Jay is sucking it up in MACW right now. Arn's only gonna contribute to that.[/I] [B]The Blade Runners[/B] vs. George South and Gary Royal [B]The Midnight Express[/B] vs. The Mulkey Brothers

Now then, I'm all caught up with this thing and I'm glad I took the time to do so. The single biggest gasp moment was when Hogan debuted. I said it then, and I'm saying it now. It was great! I mention this because I see a Hogan/Flair feud down the line (or why else have those two in the same venues in the primes of their careers). That said, the way you are building Hogan up is VERY well done. He deserves to be built up as opposed to getting the monster push outright. The way he lost to Flair was logical and I probably would have called it that way had I been up to speed on this diary. This was and is a great read man! You know you've got a reader here. On to predictions: Main Event! NWA World Tag Team Titles On The Line The Koloffs(c) vs. [B]Hulk Hogan and a partner of his choice[/B]: [I]I'm calling a DQ here. I'm also going to venture a guess and say that Hogan teams with Wahoo for this match. I can't see the Koloff's dropping the straps just yet. Oh yeah... SICKLES ALL AROUND!!![/I] Non-Title Greg Valentine vs. [B]Ricky Steamboat[/B]: [I]I smell Piper! Steamboat gains more momentum with this win thus building him up for a Flair feud down the line (Fingers crossed).[/I] [B]Larry Zbyszko[/B] vs. Wahoo McDaniel: [I]Larryland all day![/I] [B]Arn Anderson[/B] vs. Jay Youngblood: [I]Jay is sucking it up in MACW right now. Arn's only gonna contribute to that.[/I] [B]The Blade Runners[/B] vs. George South and Gary Royal [B]The Midnight Express[/B] vs. The Mulkey Brothers

[CENTER][SIZE=5]MACW Monday Nitro[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Decatur Civic Center. Decatur Illinois Monday Week 3 April 1983 Attendance: 2,000 Overall Rating: B- Rating: 60,533[/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][U]The Midnight Express vs. The Mulkey Brothers[/U][/B] MACW Monday Nitro opened with the entrance of the Midnight Express along with manager James E. Cornette. Cornette watched with pride as his Midnight Express took apart the Mulkey Brothers. Dennis Condrey got the pinfall over Bill Mulkey with a double underhook piledriver. [B][U]The Midnight Express b. The Mulkey Brothers. =D[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]The Blade Runners vs. George South and Gary Royal[/U][/B] The painted up Blade Runners are fan favorites and came out to a huge ovation from the crowd, facing off against George South and Gary Royal. The two perennial jobbers had nothing against the fast-paced attack of the Blade Runners. Sting made the pinfall over Royal following a Stinger Splash. [B][U]The Blade Runners b. George South and Gary Royal[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Road Debut[/COLOR][/B] After the match, the Blade Runners were getting ready to leave the ring when they were stopped by the presence of Paul Ellering at the top of the entrance ramp! The Blade Runners looked like they had seen a ghost and were attacked from behind by another pair of painted up wrestlers! Ellering came down toward the ring as the Blade Runners were destroyed inside the ring by these two athletes, including a Doomsday Device to Sting. =C When Ellering came into the ring, he explained to the crowd that these two men left HIS Legion of Doom but they would not get away forever. No, he has hired two men to take their spots: Road Warrior Animal and Road Warrior Hawk, collectively known as the Road Warriors. And taking their spot begins with destroying the two people who previously had the spot. =B [B][COLOR=RED]Another Spring Stampede Match![/COLOR][/B] Bob Caudle and Bobby Heenan spoke out about the attack by Paul Ellering and his Road Warriors and while they talked the match was announced for Spring Stampede: The Road Warriors vs. The Blade Runners. =D [QUOTE][B][U]Arn Anderson vs. Jay Youngblood[/U][/B] One of the Youngbloods tries to turn his losing ways around as he takes on J.J. Dillon and the Enforcer. Youngblood seemed to be looking for something to lose on even though he started out with the advantage. He got distracted by Dillon at ringside and Anderson took advantage, kicking Youngblood in the gut and landing that Anderson DDT for the pinfall. [B][U]Arn Anderson b. Jay Youngblood =C[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]A Big Surprise[/COLOR][/B] The cameras moved to the back with Hulk Hogan standing by. He looked in the camera and talked about the history between him and those nasty Russian Dudes the Koloffs. Then he said that he has a major surprise tonight for who his tag team partner is, brothers. Tonight it's going to be shown that the U.S.A. topples over everyone in it's path. What are the Koloffs gonna do when the power of Hulkamania and the power of the U S of A runs wild over them? =B+ [QUOTE][B][U]Harley Race vs. Magnum T.A.[/U][/B] This was a non-title match tonight as Magnum took on the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Harley Race. Race dominated the bout from start to nearly finish until the crowd started getting on the side of Magnum. Race went for a piledriver late in the match but got lifted and dropped over Magnum T.A. Magnum used the ropes to pull himself to his feet and mount the comeback on Race, securing a couple of near-falls to his credit. He even nailed his patented belly-to-belly suplex on Race. But when he went for the cover, the pinfall was stopped by Arn Anderson grabbing the referee and DDTing him into the mat! Arn turned his attention on Magnum with stomps, giving the DQ victory to Magnum T.A. [B][U]Magnum T.A. b. Harley Race =B-[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Anderson continued his assault with J.J. Dillon coming down and leading the attack. J.J. gave Arn his shoe and Arn bloodied Magnum's forehead with it. The Enforcer left Magnum laying with a spinebuster and then a DDT, serving notice to Magnum not to mess with his business. =C [QUOTE][B][U]Larry Zbyszko vs. Wahoo McDaniel[/U][/B] This was an excellent match between two athletes who currently don't have much of a direction here in Mid-Atlantic. Larry hasn't done much since losing the MACW World Title to Ric Flair and Wahoo lost at World War 3 in the U.S. Title match and has only been seen sporadically since then. It was a good technical encounter that saw Wahoo have the advantage late in the match. But the lights flickered and when Wahoo looked up at the video screen, a picture of a man stood there that had Wahoo's jaw dropping. Larry quickly took advantage of this and rolled up Wahoo, using the tights to get the pinfall. [B][U]Larry Zbyszko b. Wahoo McDaniel =A[/U][/B][/QUOTE] Larry got out of the ring and the video began to air as Wahoo watched, showing a man leaning up against a rock within what looks like a mountain. He picks up a snake and holds it up. Jake: "You know, they say that a snake is what tempted Eve into giving up Paradise. They say a lot of different things about me. But what do they say about you, Wahoo McDaniel? Do they say that you're good? That you don't drink the fire-water? That you're a good little indian scout? We both know that's not true. You are going to learn soon what it's like to take on a snake. Because you see when you take on a snake you're always going to get bit." The snake hisses forward and the cameras cut off with Jake laughing in the background and the two announcers speaking about how eerie that was. =C+ [QUOTE][B][U]Non-Title Greg Valentine vs. Ricky Steamboat[/U][/B] These two men met once before at the beginning of March with Valentine picking up the win then. Would this match be the same? It started off with Valentine using some raking of the eyes to gain the advantage and he held it for several minutes, wearing down the Dragon and working on his leg, which was already hurt from last week's encounter. Steamboat was definitely limping even when he fought back against Valentine with several chops. He went for a body slam but couldn't hold Valentine's weight on that injured knee and fell backward, letting Valentine get a two count. Valentine continued the fight on Steamboat's knee when Roddy Piper came walking out from the back with his eyes intent on the Hammer! When Valentine saw Piper halfway up the ramp his eyes widened and he took off the opposite way. Piper swung around the ring but the Hammer grabbed his U.S. Title belt and took off through the crowd as the referee counted. Finally, the referee had no choice but to call for the bell, counting Valentine out as he was chased through the crowd. [B][U]Ricky Steamboat b. Greg Valentine =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE] Steamboat was slow to get to his feet in the ring and as soon as he did, he was cut down from behind by an appearance by Ric Flair and J.J. Dillon! Flair went right to that knee of Steamboat, stomping on it and locking on a Figure 4 Leglock, making Steamboat scream in pain! Flair grabbed the ropes and used them for leverage, twisting and torquing the knee of his Spring Stampede opponent! Finally, officials poured out from the back and made Flair break the hold but Flair was all smiles as he headed to the back and officials checked on Steamboat. =B- [B][COLOR=RED]Video For Three?[/COLOR][/B] A short video package aired, showing the past between Hulk Hogan and the Russians, including Hogan winning the flag match at World War 3 and Hogan's debut, saving the Mulkeys from destruction. =B- [COLOR=RED][B]Surprise Partner[/B][/COLOR] And it was time for our Main Event! The Koloffs were already in the ring when Hulk Hogan made his way out, climbing inside and ripping off his shirt, flexing to the delight of the crowd. Hogan took a microphone and said that he won't make anyone wait any longer to see who his mystery partner is. Come on out, major surprise. And out walks... ... ... ... Wait for it... ... ... ... ... SGT SLAUGHTER WAVING THE AMERICAN FLAG! [QUOTE][B][U]Main Event! NWA World Tag Team Titles On The Line The Koloffs(c) vs. Hulk Hogan Sgt. Slaughter[/U][/B] As Slaughter was slow to make his way out, the Russians jumped Hogan, pushing him in the corner and taking turns with punches. Slaughter saw this and ran out toward the ring, sliding inside and meeting Ivan with a kick to the gut. He threw him out of the ring and then peppered Nikita with right hands and a left floored the Russian Nightmare. Slaughter put the flag in his corner and started the match off with Nikita. The Americans kept an early advantage with several tags, keeping Nikita in their corner and off-guard. The crowd was very much into this, chanting "USA, USA" at appropriate moments. The Russians did fight back though we never did see Ivan and Hulk in there at the same time. Slaughter gained an advantage on Ivan and locked in the dreaded Cobra Clutch. The fans popped, knowing that the match was over, right? Nikita snuck inside the ring with that Russian Chain and smacked Slaughter in the back of the head with it, causing a DQ and the titles do not change hands on disqualification. [B][U]Hulk Hogan and Sgt. Slaughter b. The Koloffs =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Hulk came in to make the save but he got nailed with the chain too! The crowd tried to get Hogan back into it but Ivan grabbed his own chain and began choking Hulk out! Sgt. Slaughter was made to watch as Hogan was flung over the top rope and choked by the chain to boos from the crowd! It almost looked like they were hanging the Hulkster! The cameras zoomed in on Hulk turning blue before they faded to black. =C+

[CENTER][SIZE=5]MACW Monday Nitro[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Decatur Civic Center. Decatur Illinois Monday Week 3 April 1983 Attendance: 2,000 Overall Rating: B- Rating: 60,533[/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][U]The Midnight Express vs. The Mulkey Brothers[/U][/B] MACW Monday Nitro opened with the entrance of the Midnight Express along with manager James E. Cornette. Cornette watched with pride as his Midnight Express took apart the Mulkey Brothers. Dennis Condrey got the pinfall over Bill Mulkey with a double underhook piledriver. [B][U]The Midnight Express b. The Mulkey Brothers. =D[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]The Blade Runners vs. George South and Gary Royal[/U][/B] The painted up Blade Runners are fan favorites and came out to a huge ovation from the crowd, facing off against George South and Gary Royal. The two perennial jobbers had nothing against the fast-paced attack of the Blade Runners. Sting made the pinfall over Royal following a Stinger Splash. [B][U]The Blade Runners b. George South and Gary Royal[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Road Debut[/COLOR][/B] After the match, the Blade Runners were getting ready to leave the ring when they were stopped by the presence of Paul Ellering at the top of the entrance ramp! The Blade Runners looked like they had seen a ghost and were attacked from behind by another pair of painted up wrestlers! Ellering came down toward the ring as the Blade Runners were destroyed inside the ring by these two athletes, including a Doomsday Device to Sting. =C When Ellering came into the ring, he explained to the crowd that these two men left HIS Legion of Doom but they would not get away forever. No, he has hired two men to take their spots: Road Warrior Animal and Road Warrior Hawk, collectively known as the Road Warriors. And taking their spot begins with destroying the two people who previously had the spot. =B [B][COLOR=RED]Another Spring Stampede Match![/COLOR][/B] Bob Caudle and Bobby Heenan spoke out about the attack by Paul Ellering and his Road Warriors and while they talked the match was announced for Spring Stampede: The Road Warriors vs. The Blade Runners. =D [QUOTE][B][U]Arn Anderson vs. Jay Youngblood[/U][/B] One of the Youngbloods tries to turn his losing ways around as he takes on J.J. Dillon and the Enforcer. Youngblood seemed to be looking for something to lose on even though he started out with the advantage. He got distracted by Dillon at ringside and Anderson took advantage, kicking Youngblood in the gut and landing that Anderson DDT for the pinfall. [B][U]Arn Anderson b. Jay Youngblood =C[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]A Big Surprise[/COLOR][/B] The cameras moved to the back with Hulk Hogan standing by. He looked in the camera and talked about the history between him and those nasty Russian Dudes the Koloffs. Then he said that he has a major surprise tonight for who his tag team partner is, brothers. Tonight it's going to be shown that the U.S.A. topples over everyone in it's path. What are the Koloffs gonna do when the power of Hulkamania and the power of the U S of A runs wild over them? =B+ [QUOTE][B][U]Harley Race vs. Magnum T.A.[/U][/B] This was a non-title match tonight as Magnum took on the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Harley Race. Race dominated the bout from start to nearly finish until the crowd started getting on the side of Magnum. Race went for a piledriver late in the match but got lifted and dropped over Magnum T.A. Magnum used the ropes to pull himself to his feet and mount the comeback on Race, securing a couple of near-falls to his credit. He even nailed his patented belly-to-belly suplex on Race. But when he went for the cover, the pinfall was stopped by Arn Anderson grabbing the referee and DDTing him into the mat! Arn turned his attention on Magnum with stomps, giving the DQ victory to Magnum T.A. [B][U]Magnum T.A. b. Harley Race =B-[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Anderson continued his assault with J.J. Dillon coming down and leading the attack. J.J. gave Arn his shoe and Arn bloodied Magnum's forehead with it. The Enforcer left Magnum laying with a spinebuster and then a DDT, serving notice to Magnum not to mess with his business. =C [QUOTE][B][U]Larry Zbyszko vs. Wahoo McDaniel[/U][/B] This was an excellent match between two athletes who currently don't have much of a direction here in Mid-Atlantic. Larry hasn't done much since losing the MACW World Title to Ric Flair and Wahoo lost at World War 3 in the U.S. Title match and has only been seen sporadically since then. It was a good technical encounter that saw Wahoo have the advantage late in the match. But the lights flickered and when Wahoo looked up at the video screen, a picture of a man stood there that had Wahoo's jaw dropping. Larry quickly took advantage of this and rolled up Wahoo, using the tights to get the pinfall. [B][U]Larry Zbyszko b. Wahoo McDaniel =A[/U][/B][/QUOTE] Larry got out of the ring and the video began to air as Wahoo watched, showing a man leaning up against a rock within what looks like a mountain. He picks up a snake and holds it up. Jake: "You know, they say that a snake is what tempted Eve into giving up Paradise. They say a lot of different things about me. But what do they say about you, Wahoo McDaniel? Do they say that you're good? That you don't drink the fire-water? That you're a good little indian scout? We both know that's not true. You are going to learn soon what it's like to take on a snake. Because you see when you take on a snake you're always going to get bit." The snake hisses forward and the cameras cut off with Jake laughing in the background and the two announcers speaking about how eerie that was. =C+ [QUOTE][B][U]Non-Title Greg Valentine vs. Ricky Steamboat[/U][/B] These two men met once before at the beginning of March with Valentine picking up the win then. Would this match be the same? It started off with Valentine using some raking of the eyes to gain the advantage and he held it for several minutes, wearing down the Dragon and working on his leg, which was already hurt from last week's encounter. Steamboat was definitely limping even when he fought back against Valentine with several chops. He went for a body slam but couldn't hold Valentine's weight on that injured knee and fell backward, letting Valentine get a two count. Valentine continued the fight on Steamboat's knee when Roddy Piper came walking out from the back with his eyes intent on the Hammer! When Valentine saw Piper halfway up the ramp his eyes widened and he took off the opposite way. Piper swung around the ring but the Hammer grabbed his U.S. Title belt and took off through the crowd as the referee counted. Finally, the referee had no choice but to call for the bell, counting Valentine out as he was chased through the crowd. [B][U]Ricky Steamboat b. Greg Valentine =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE] Steamboat was slow to get to his feet in the ring and as soon as he did, he was cut down from behind by an appearance by Ric Flair and J.J. Dillon! Flair went right to that knee of Steamboat, stomping on it and locking on a Figure 4 Leglock, making Steamboat scream in pain! Flair grabbed the ropes and used them for leverage, twisting and torquing the knee of his Spring Stampede opponent! Finally, officials poured out from the back and made Flair break the hold but Flair was all smiles as he headed to the back and officials checked on Steamboat. =B- [B][COLOR=RED]Video For Three?[/COLOR][/B] A short video package aired, showing the past between Hulk Hogan and the Russians, including Hogan winning the flag match at World War 3 and Hogan's debut, saving the Mulkeys from destruction. =B- [COLOR=RED][B]Surprise Partner[/B][/COLOR] And it was time for our Main Event! The Koloffs were already in the ring when Hulk Hogan made his way out, climbing inside and ripping off his shirt, flexing to the delight of the crowd. Hogan took a microphone and said that he won't make anyone wait any longer to see who his mystery partner is. Come on out, major surprise. And out walks... ... ... ... Wait for it... ... ... ... ... SGT SLAUGHTER WAVING THE AMERICAN FLAG! [QUOTE][B][U]Main Event! NWA World Tag Team Titles On The Line The Koloffs(c) vs. Hulk Hogan Sgt. Slaughter[/U][/B] As Slaughter was slow to make his way out, the Russians jumped Hogan, pushing him in the corner and taking turns with punches. Slaughter saw this and ran out toward the ring, sliding inside and meeting Ivan with a kick to the gut. He threw him out of the ring and then peppered Nikita with right hands and a left floored the Russian Nightmare. Slaughter put the flag in his corner and started the match off with Nikita. The Americans kept an early advantage with several tags, keeping Nikita in their corner and off-guard. The crowd was very much into this, chanting "USA, USA" at appropriate moments. The Russians did fight back though we never did see Ivan and Hulk in there at the same time. Slaughter gained an advantage on Ivan and locked in the dreaded Cobra Clutch. The fans popped, knowing that the match was over, right? Nikita snuck inside the ring with that Russian Chain and smacked Slaughter in the back of the head with it, causing a DQ and the titles do not change hands on disqualification. [B][U]Hulk Hogan and Sgt. Slaughter b. The Koloffs =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Hulk came in to make the save but he got nailed with the chain too! The crowd tried to get Hogan back into it but Ivan grabbed his own chain and began choking Hulk out! Sgt. Slaughter was made to watch as Hogan was flung over the top rope and choked by the chain to boos from the crowd! It almost looked like they were hanging the Hulkster! The cameras zoomed in on Hulk turning blue before they faded to black. =C+

[QUOTE=the ismailite;159588]Now then, I'm all caught up with this thing and I'm glad I took the time to do so. The single biggest gasp moment was when Hogan debuted. I said it then, and I'm saying it now. It was great! I mention this because I see a Hogan/Flair feud down the line (or why else have those two in the same venues in the primes of their careers). That said, the way you are building Hogan up is VERY well done. He deserves to be built up as opposed to getting the monster push outright. The way he lost to Flair was logical and I probably would have called it that way had I been up to speed on this diary. This was and is a great read man! You know you've got a reader here. On to predictions: Main Event! NWA World Tag Team Titles On The Line The Koloffs(c) vs. [B]Hulk Hogan and a partner of his choice[/B]: [I]I'm calling a DQ here. I'm also going to venture a guess and say that Hogan teams with Wahoo for this match. I can't see the Koloff's dropping the straps just yet. Oh yeah... SICKLES ALL AROUND!!![/I] Non-Title Greg Valentine vs. [B]Ricky Steamboat[/B]: [I]I smell Piper! Steamboat gains more momentum with this win thus building him up for a Flair feud down the line (Fingers crossed).[/I] [B]Larry Zbyszko[/B] vs. Wahoo McDaniel: [I]Larryland all day![/I] [B]Arn Anderson[/B] vs. Jay Youngblood: [I]Jay is sucking it up in MACW right now. Arn's only gonna contribute to that.[/I] [B]The Blade Runners[/B] vs. George South and Gary Royal [B]The Midnight Express[/B] vs. The Mulkey Brothers[/QUOTE] I'm glad to hear the comments on the diary and good predictions. You always seem to know just where I'm going with this. LOL. But who knows, I might be able to surprise you a few times like I did with the Hogan signing. And I do plan to continue the Steamboat/Flair feud for awhile. Though who knows what will happen in this twisted mind of mine. mwahahahaha!

[QUOTE=the ismailite;159588]Now then, I'm all caught up with this thing and I'm glad I took the time to do so. The single biggest gasp moment was when Hogan debuted. I said it then, and I'm saying it now. It was great! I mention this because I see a Hogan/Flair feud down the line (or why else have those two in the same venues in the primes of their careers). That said, the way you are building Hogan up is VERY well done. He deserves to be built up as opposed to getting the monster push outright. The way he lost to Flair was logical and I probably would have called it that way had I been up to speed on this diary. This was and is a great read man! You know you've got a reader here. On to predictions: Main Event! NWA World Tag Team Titles On The Line The Koloffs(c) vs. [B]Hulk Hogan and a partner of his choice[/B]: [I]I'm calling a DQ here. I'm also going to venture a guess and say that Hogan teams with Wahoo for this match. I can't see the Koloff's dropping the straps just yet. Oh yeah... SICKLES ALL AROUND!!![/I] Non-Title Greg Valentine vs. [B]Ricky Steamboat[/B]: [I]I smell Piper! Steamboat gains more momentum with this win thus building him up for a Flair feud down the line (Fingers crossed).[/I] [B]Larry Zbyszko[/B] vs. Wahoo McDaniel: [I]Larryland all day![/I] [B]Arn Anderson[/B] vs. Jay Youngblood: [I]Jay is sucking it up in MACW right now. Arn's only gonna contribute to that.[/I] [B]The Blade Runners[/B] vs. George South and Gary Royal [B]The Midnight Express[/B] vs. The Mulkey Brothers[/QUOTE] I'm glad to hear the comments on the diary and good predictions. You always seem to know just where I'm going with this. LOL. But who knows, I might be able to surprise you a few times like I did with the Hogan signing. And I do plan to continue the Steamboat/Flair feud for awhile. Though who knows what will happen in this twisted mind of mine. mwahahahaha!

[CENTER][B]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling Preview[/B][/CENTER] [I]Main Event! NWA World Heavyweight Title On The Line[/I] Ric Flair(c) vs. Wahoo McDaniel Arn Anderson vs. Roddy Piper The Southern Boys vs. The Young Stallions Jake Roberts debuts against Bugsy McGraw Plus updates on the conditions of Ricky Steamboat and Paul Orndorff. Comments/Compliments/Insults/Predictions/ETC. are always welcomed and encouraged.

[CENTER][B]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling Preview[/B][/CENTER] [I]Main Event! NWA World Heavyweight Title On The Line[/I] Ric Flair(c) vs. Wahoo McDaniel Arn Anderson vs. Roddy Piper The Southern Boys vs. The Young Stallions Jake Roberts debuts against Bugsy McGraw Plus updates on the conditions of Ricky Steamboat and Paul Orndorff. Comments/Compliments/Insults/Predictions/ETC. are always welcomed and encouraged.

Main Event! NWA World Heavyweight Title On The Line [B]Ric Flair(c[/B]) vs. Wahoo McDaniel: If you SMELLLLLLL-L-L-L what the Dragon is cookin! Arn Anderson vs. [B]Roddy Piper[/B]: Calling the DQ here with the Valentine interference. [B]The Southern Boys[/B] vs. The Young Stallions: I think the Stallions are your future in the tag division. That said, I see them losing but gaining from the exposure at the same time. [B]Jake Roberts[/B] debuts against Bugsy McGraw: Dude, I love the Snake! Love him! Greatest heel ever!! He better win! Plus updates on the conditions of Ricky Steamboat and Paul Orndorff.

Main Event! NWA World Heavyweight Title On The Line [B]Ric Flair(c[/B]) vs. Wahoo McDaniel: If you SMELLLLLLL-L-L-L what the Dragon is cookin! Arn Anderson vs. [B]Roddy Piper[/B]: Calling the DQ here with the Valentine interference. [B]The Southern Boys[/B] vs. The Young Stallions: I think the Stallions are your future in the tag division. That said, I see them losing but gaining from the exposure at the same time. [B]Jake Roberts[/B] debuts against Bugsy McGraw: Dude, I love the Snake! Love him! Greatest heel ever!! He better win! Plus updates on the conditions of Ricky Steamboat and Paul Orndorff.

[CENTER][SIZE=5]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Greensboro Coliseum. Greensboro, North Carolina Saturday Week 3 April 1983 Attendance: 6,734 Overall Rating: A Rating: 99,382[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=RED]Rich Arrival[/COLOR][/B] The show began with the arrival of the NWA World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair and his manager James J. Dillon. They arrived in a black stretch limousine with Flair coming out looking confident as he headed inside the arena here in Greensboro. =A+ [B][COLOR=RED]The Main Event![/COLOR][/B] Bob Caudle and Bobby The Brain Heenan welcomed everyone to Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling and mentioned that tonight the main event would be Ric Flair putting his NWA World Heavyweight Title on the line against Wahoo McDaniel. Heenan asked why Wahoo was getting the title shot. After all, he got beat by Larry Zbyszko last week. Caudle talked about the past with Wahoo and how good he's shown that he is. =A+ [B][COLOR=RED]Road Warrior Debut[/COLOR][/B] The announcers went on to speak about the fact that the Road Warriors would be making their in-ring debut on Monday night at MACW Monday Nitro, the week before they face the Blade Runners at Spring Stampede. =D [QUOTE][B][U]Jake Roberts vs. Bugsy McGraw[/U][/B] Jake the Snake made his return in Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling tonight against in-ring veteran Bugsy McGraw. Jake dominated the match, which wasn't a surprise to most. He finished off Bugsy with a well-timed DDT, much to the chagrin of the fans. [B][U]Jake Roberts b. Bugsy McGraw =C[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Wahoo, Wahoo![/COLOR][/B] A rather long video played showing the in-ring exploits of Wahoo McDaniel, leading toward our main event tonight where he goes after the NWA World Heavyweight Title against Ric Flair. Almost every part of Wahoo's history here in MACW was covered. =A [B][COLOR=RED]I'll Be Back...Maybe?[/COLOR][/B] A pre-taped interview segment showed up on the MACW-tron, featuring Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff. Orndorff was in a neck brace, lying in a hospital bed. He thanked everyone for the cards and letters they have sent him, wishing him good luck and good health. He also stated that he will be making an official announcement about his future in the business at Spring Stampede. =A [QUOTE][B][U]The Southern Boys vs. The Young Stallions[/U][/B] Four young athletes went against each other in this match and if I'm to be honest most of the fans went out to the concession stands during this one. The remaining men left stayed to stare at Missy Hyatt at ringside for the Young Stallions. Missy definitely made the difference in this match as she popped Tracy Smothers in the head with a loaded purse, leading to the pinfall for Jim Powers. Steve Armstrong, also, broke his finger in this match. [B][U]The Young Stallions b. The Southern Boys =F[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]New NWA World Champ?[/COLOR][/B] The cameras went backstage quickly to regain the fan's attention with an interview with Wahoo McDaniel. Wahoo talked about his past here in Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling and how he has been a multiple time champion. When he was asked about Jake Roberts, he shook his head and ended the interview. =A [B][COLOR=RED]Stolen Belts![/COLOR][/B] The cameras went to another part of the backstage area where Beautiful Bobby Eaton and Loverboy Dennis Condrey were walking along the hallway. They stopped in front of a door where Bobby looked around and then opened it. He stood outside the door while Condrey went inside. Bob Caudle and Bobby Heenan wondered just what they were doing. Condrey stepped out the door and gave a title belt to Eaton! The camera zoomed in on the locker room door and...it's the Midnight Rockers' locker room! The Midnight Express have taken off with the belts! =C [B][COLOR=RED]Injury? HA![/COLOR][/B] Harley Race was shown in his locker room, watching over the interview played earlier with Paul Orndorff. Harley laughed at the end, stating that Orndorff's career is over and he was the one to cause it. He began patting that Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title and walked off. =A [QUOTE][B][U]Arn Anderson vs. Roddy Piper[/U][/B] Two of the best in-ring wrestlers and entertainers did not disappoint the MACW crowd here tonight. The Enforcer got a near-fall with the Spinebuster and nearly got the DDT but Piper managed to hold on to the ropes. Piper fought back and actually got the Enforcer in the Sleeperhold but J.J. Dillon climbed onto the apron, distracting both the official and Piper! Piper walked over and put his hands on Dillon's suit but he was stopped by a chop-block by Greg Valentine! The referee called for the bell, DQing Anderson. [B][U]Roddy Piper b. Arn Anderson =A[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Anderson and Valentine began double-teaming Piper until Magnum T.A. came down to even the odds! All 4 men began brawling and worked their way up the ramp and behind the curtain. =C+ [B][COLOR=RED] Ricky Steamboat[/COLOR][/B] Bob Caudle and Bobby Heenan spoke about Ricky Steamboat and his upcoming NWA World Title shot against Ric Flair. They mentioned the knee injury that Steamboat suffered from the last couple of weeks and said that Steamboat would definitely be making an appearance Monday night but that he is NOT in the building tonight. =A [B][COLOR=RED]A New Champion? No Way![/COlOR][/B] Ric Flair was shown in the back with his manager J.J. Dillon. Flair and Dillon shared a laugh about Steamboat's injury and then got down to business talk with tonight's title defense against Wahoo McDaniel. Flair talked about how all night all they've been hearing about is what Wahoo has done but you know what? Wahoo is NOT the Nature Boy. Wahoo is NOT a limousine riding, leer jet-flying, kiss stealing, wheeling, dealing, son of a gun. No, that's Ric Flair. And tonight, Wahoo is going to walk that aisle one more time and he's gonna learn why Ric Flair is still the man. Whooo. [QUOTE][B][U]Main Event! NWA World Heavyweight Title On The Line Ric Flair(c) vs. Wahoo McDaniel[/U][/B] This match was everything it was hyped up to be and more! It started with a splitting of chops, back and forth, leaving both men's chests red from the explosion of them. Wahoo took the advantage and got a couple of near-falls, including one on a Samoan drop! J.J. Dillon did some distracting of both the official and Wahoo to let Flair give Wahoo a low-blow and regain the advantage. The match continued on with Flair working over the knee of Wahoo, much as he does all of his opponents to set up that figure 4 leglock of his. Wahoo got the crowd on his side, though, and got fired up! He brought Flair down with several tomahawk chops to the head, starting up his war dance. Could we have a new NWA World Champion tonight? Wahoo lifted Flair up and dropped him with a second Samoan Drop and made the cover. He got a 1...2...3! We have a new NWA World Heavyweight Champion! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... No, wait, Flair's foot was on the ropes! The referee caught it at the last second and the match continues! Flair used a cheap shot, tossing Wahoo into the referee and sending him down to the mat! Out comes Jake the Snake Roberts with a wooden chair in hand! He slithers inside the ring and drops the chair, kicking Wahoo in the gut and landing a DDT on the wooden chair! Jake gives an evil smile toward Flair and slithers out of the ring, heading toward the back. J.J. Dillon wakes up the referee and Flair makes the cover. He gets a 1 count, a 2 count..... ... ... ... ... And a 3 count! Ric Flair retains the NWA World Heavyweight Title under dubious circumstances at best! [B][U]Ric Flair b. Wahoo McDaniel =A+[/U][/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=the ismailite;160135]GREAT Show!!! I love the the seed you've planted with The Rockers and The Midnights. Seeing Jake show up in the main event was a pleasnt surprise. I can't wait to find out what he's up to. A question... What was the match rating on the Stallions/Southern Boys match?[/QUOTE] Thanks for the comments. I edited it with the 'F' grade that it got. That wasn't surprising, though, considering the youth and low skills with those involved. Hope you liked the swerve in the main event! LOL

[B][CENTER]MACW Monday Nitro Preview[/CENTER][/B] [I]Main Event! Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title On The Line[/I] Harley Race(c) vs. Roddy Piper Ivan Koloff vs. Sgt. Slaughter Larry Zbyszko vs. Hulk Hogan Bobby Eaton vs. Shawn Michaels Magnum T.A. vs. George South Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat both given the night off by MACW officials to keep them fresh for next week's encounter. Comments/Compliments/Insults/Predictions/ETC. are always welcomed and encouraged.

Predictions: [B]Magnum T.A.[/B] vs. George South: Magnum! Honestly, that was the only match I can call. There's just too many factors involved with the other ones. Based off of the stories you've planted, this is very good/creative booking here. I'm completely stumped! I do have a feeling about the Piper/Race match and am certain that Race retains, just not certain who gets the vic. EDIT: And yeah, Jake was a very nice touch! Consider me swerved... Officially!

[SIZE=5][CENTER]MACW Monday Nitro[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Williams Arena. Greenville, North Carolina Monday Week 4 April 1983 Attendance: 5,000 Overall Rating: B Rating: 73,000[/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][U]The Road Warriors vs. Bugsy McGraw and Rufus R. Jones[/U][/B] The show began with the sounds of Black Sabbath's 'Iron Man' and the entrance of the Road Warriors and Paul Ellering toward the ring where Bugsy and Rufus were waiting. Bob Caudle and Bobby Heenan welcomed everyone to MACW Monday Nitro as the Warriors made their entrance. Once they hit the ring they attacked their opponents, bringing Rufus and Bugsy to the mat with clotheslines. Animal military pressed Bugsy out of the ring and over the top rope. He turned toward Rufus, who was being destroyed by fists by Hawk and raised his double thumb points into the air. He picked up Rufus and set him on top of his shoulders as Hawk climbed the top turnbuckle. Animal turned toward Hawk and Hawk leapt off the top turnbuckle, clotheslining Rufus off Animal's shoulders, making him flip in mid-air and then hit the ground hard. Hawk placed his hands on Rufus' chest and the referee made the 3 count, giving the Road Warriors' their first win here in MACW. [B][U]The Road Warriors b. Rufus R. Jones and Bugsy McGraw =C[/U][/B][/QUOTE] Paul Ellering stepped inside the ring with a microphone in hand. He talked about his Road Warriors and how they will be the most dominant tag team in the history of Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling. They will be better than the Sheepherders, better than Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood, better than the Andersons, better than the Briscoes and certainly better than the Blade Runners. At Spring Stampede, they will begin by destroying Ellering's former proteges' Sting and the Ultimate Warrior. From there, the path will continue. =B [QUOTE][B][U]Magnum T.A. vs. George South[/U][/B] This was definitely a better match than it should have been. Magnum dominated the majority of the match with South making him look very good and crisp inside the ring. T.A. got the pinfall victory after hitting his Belly-to-Belly Suplex, looking in the camera and telling Arn Anderson that he's next as he got the pinfall. [B][U]Magnum T.A. b. George South =C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Watching[/COLOR][/B] The camera cut quickly backstage, catching Arn Anderson watching on the monitor. He sneered as the replay showed Magnum saying that he is next, shook his head and walked away. =C [B][COLOR=RED]It's Coming[/COLOR][/B] Back inside the arena, the theme to 2001 A Space Odyssey brought the Nature Boy Ric Flair and J.J. Dillon out to the ring with Flair in his usual expensive robe. J.J. held the ropes open for Flair and Flair began strutting inside the ring before being handed a microphone by Dillon. Flair explained that Steamboat hasn't learned that to be the man you have to beat the man. At Spring Stampede, the Dragon is going to get the chance to walk that aisle one more time against the best there is in this business today, yesterday and forever. Now, Flair says, I might slip on a banana peel and lose one fall but there's no way that Ricky Steamboat is going to beat him two falls in one match. It's just not going to happen. And later on, if Mrs. Steamboat wants to take a ride on Space Mountain, well, the Nature Boy will give her a free pass. Whooo. =A+ [QUOTE][B][U]Bobby Eaton vs. Shawn Michaels[/U][/B] After Flair left the ring, Bobby Eaton, accompanied by Dennis Condrey and Jim Cornette came out to the ring. Both of them were carrying the Midnight Rockers' United States Tag Team Titles. Shawn Michaels came out with Marty Jannetty in his corner for this particular match and the two had a decent more high-flying bout. Some good back and forth action to show how evenly matches the two teams are going into Spring Stampede. The x-factor came into play in this match though as Condrey distracted the official and Jim Cornette hit Shawn Michaels in the back of the head with a loaded tennis racket! Cornette dropped off the apron and Eaton made the cover, getting the pinfall victory. The Midnight Express took off as Jannetty came into the ring, still holding the United States Tag Team Titles. [B][U]Bobby Eaton b. Shawn Michaels =C+[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Title Defense?[/COLOR][/B] Harley Race was shown within the backstage area, getting ready for his match tonight. He looked up in the camera and warned Piper not to mess with him tonight. After all, he saw what happened to Mr. Wonderful. Orndorff is at home with a broken neck. If Piper goes through with the match tonight, he can forget about Spring Stampede because he'll be laid up in a hospital bed beside Paul Orndorff. =A+ [B][COLOR=RED]A Typical Entrance[/COLOR][/B] "When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside. You've gotta take a stand, it won't help to hide. When you hurt my friends, well you hurt my pride I've gotta be a man, I can't let it slide." "Real American" played over the P.A. system as the crowd rose up in cheers for the Immortal Hulk Hogan as the Hulkster made his way out and toward the ring. He climbed inside and cupped his ear to the crowd, drawing even more cheers from the Hulkamaniacs. He did this to all sides before choosing one and ripping off his shirt for that side, tossing the remnants of the shirt into the audience and flexing. =C+ [QUOTE][B][U]Larry Zbyszko vs. Hulk Hogan[/U][/B] This match featured the power and strength of Hulk Hogan against the craftiness and wrestling skills of the Living Legend and they turned in a very good match. Zbyszko kept Hogan grounded for the majority of it, working over Hogan's back and cheating when Hogan tried to grab momentum. But then what normally happens in a Hulk Hogan match happened. Hulk got the momentum of the crowd on his side and began to Hulk Up. His whole body shook as he rose to his feet under a barrage of punches from Zbyszko. He walked around the ring and then pointed at Zbyszko and wagged his finger. He blocked a punch and fired back against the Living Legend. He battered Zbyszko back to the ropes and then shot him off to the opposite side for a big boot! The crowd cheered as Hogan cupped his ear to them and then bounced off the ropes for the big Leg Drop but fell to the mat! It's Ivan Koloff! Ivan Koloff is here and he's pulled Hogan from the ring and pushes his back against the ring apron. Out comes Sgt. Slaughter for the save! Zbyszko is out of there and Slaughter attacks Koloff from behind, pushing him inside the ring. [B][U]Hulk Hogan b. Larry Zbyszko =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]Ivan Koloff vs. Sgt. Slaughter[/U][/B] The referee remained in the ring, calling for the bell again and it looks like Ivan Koloff and Sgt. Slaughter are gonna have their match right now! Slaughter starts off with the momentum from the save of Hogan but the power of Ivan Koloff cuts the advantage off after only a few minutes. Koloff dominated the rest of the bout against the former World Tag Team Champion. The Russian Bear picked up the win when he locked Slaughter in the Bear Hug and Slaughter had no choice but to submit. [B][U]Ivan Koloff b. Sgt. Slaughter =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Nikita Koloff came running down and helped his Uncle administer a beating to Sgt. Slaughter, choking him using their chains. Ivan nailed a chained Russian Sickle on Slaughter while the crowd chanted 'Hogan, Hogan.' =B With the crowd chanting his name, Hulk Hogan didn't fail to deliver as he came running back out from the back and cleared house of the Koloffs with a woofden chair in hand and he stood over his fallen friend, checking on Slaughter's condition as the Russians backed away. =B [B][COLOR=RED]Spring Stampede[/COLOR][/B] The cameras turned their focus to Bob Caudle and Bobby Heenan as they began a run-down of most of the matches set up for Spring Stampede. They begin with a 2 out of 3 falls match for the NWA World Heavyweight Title as Ric Flair defends the belt against Ricky Steamboat =A+ The United States Heavyweight Title will be on the line as Greg Valentine defends against Roddy Piper in a Street Fight! =A+ Hulk Hogan, who they just saw moments ago, will be taking on Ivan Koloff inside of a steel cage. =B- The United States Tag Team Titles will be on the line as The Midnight Rockers take on the Midnight Express. =C Magnum T.A. will be looking for revenge as he takes on his rival the Enforcer Arn Anderson. =C Jake Roberts will be coming back in the ring here in MACW as he takes on the man he's been costing matches: Wahoo McDaniel. =B- Paul Ellering leads the Road Warriors to the ring at Spring Stampede when they take on Ellering's former proteges: The Blade Runners. =D [QUOTE][B][U]Main Event! Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title On The Line Harley Race(c) vs. Roddy Piper[/U][/B] And it was main event time as Harley Race defended the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title against the Hot Rod Rowdy Roddy Piper. This was a hot contest between the two with Piper having previously said he would be getting revenge for Paul Orndorff according to Bob Caudle. The actual match went back and forth in the beginning with neither man seizing an advantage for very long. Race locked Piper in an abdominal stretch and used the ropes to his advantage, stretching Piper out while the referee remained oblivious to the cheating of the champion. Piper wouldn't quit though and Race set Piper up for his Piledriver. Piper still had some left in him though and elevated the King up and over to the mat. Piper fell to his knees and was trying to shake out the cobwebs when someone slid inside the ring behind him! Harley Race distracted the official and Piper was cracked in the back of the head with the United States Title belt courtesy of Greg The Hammer Valentine! Valentine rolled out of the ring and Harley moved quickly over to Piper and made the cover, getting the 3 count and a successful title defense. [B][U]Harley Race b. Roddy Piper =B+[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, the Hammer slid back inside the ring and mounted Piper, punching away at the Hot Rod and busting him open. Piper tasted his own blood and that seemed to enrage him as he pushed Valentine back and began firing away on the Hammer himself! The two men continued to brawl and fought all the way back to the back area! =A+ [B][COLOR=RED]Spring Stampede[/COLOR][/B] The show ended with a special music video, getting everyone prepared for Spring Stampede and the title showdown between Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat. =A+

[B][CENTER]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling Preview[/CENTER][/B] [I]This show will be taped on Wednesday prior to Friday's Pay-Per-View and will air on Saturday, the day after the Pay-Per-View.[/I] [I]Main Event![/I] Ricky Steamboat vs. Arn Anderson The Southern Boys vs. The Young Stallions The Mulkey Brothers vs. Bad Company The Youngbloods vs. George South and Gary Royal Predictions/Comments/Insults/Critisicisms/ETC. are always welcomed.

[CENTER][SIZE=5]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Saturday Week 4 April 1983 Attendance: 2,000 Overall Rating: C Rating: ((Taped on Wednesday, Shown on Saturday))[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=RED]Warming Up For Ivan[/COLOR][/B] The show kicked off with your typical Hogan interview, calling out for the power of the Hulkamaniacs to help him this Friday night against Ivan Koloff. A lot of dudes and some brothers tossed in there ending with the whole 'Whatcha Gonna do...?' =B [QUOTE][B][U]The Youngbloods vs. George South and Gary Royal[/U][/B] The Youngbloods finally caught a break, taking on perennial losers George South and Gary Royal. Their own losing streak came to an end when Jay Youngblood pinned Gary Royal with the Flying Tomahawk Chop. [B][U]The Youngbloods b. George South and Gary Royal =D[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED] A Rowdy Valentine[/COLOR][/B] A music video highlighting the feud between Roddy Piper and Greg Valentine played all leading up to the street fight coming at Spring Stampede. =A+ [QUOTE][B][U]The Mulkey Brothers vs. Bad Company[/U][/B] Pat Tanaka and Paul Diamond looked pretty good out there as a tag team against the Mulkey Brothers. They used some various team moves to keep the Mulkeys off their feet and Pat Tanaka got the pinfall on Randy, using his feet on the ropes for leverage. [B][U]Bad Company b. The Mulkey Brothers =F[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Upcoming Match[/COLOR][/B] Missy Hyatt ran an interview segment with her men the Young Stallions. She questioned why they should have to face the Southern Boys again after beating them last week. However, she is quite sure they are more than capable of handing those two dimwits another point in the loss column. =C [QUOTE][B][U]The Southern Boys vs. The Young Stallions[/U][/B] This was a very open match between the two young teams, very much resembling last week. This one went a little longer than last week and both teams could be seen getting very tired b the end of the match. Tracy Smothers kept Missy Hyatt from interfering this time and Steve Armstrong landed a missle dropkick on Paul Roma to pick up the pinfall, evening the series at 1 match apiece. [B][U]The Southern Boys b. The Young Stallions =F[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Not Coming Close[/COLOR][/B] A pre-taped interview played in the arena featuring Ric Flair talking about his upcoming match with Ricky Steamboat. Flair taunted Steamboat, saying that he'll never be the Champion as long as Flair holds the title. And the Nature Boy plans on holding the title until he retires. =A+ [QUOTE][B][U]Main Event! Ricky Steamboat vs. Arn Anderson[/U][/B] And the Main Event was on, a match between Ric Flair's Enforcer and Ric Flair's opponent at Spring Stampede. Anderson definitely used a different gameplan than he has in the past, one that included working over the knee of the Dragon in his return to MACW following the injury to that knee by Flair. Steamboat fought back during the match though and it was a pretty good contest between the two that lasted nearly 15 minutes. Steamboat eventually got the clean win over the Enforcer with his Flying Body Press off the top turnbuckle. Steamboat rose up quickly and made the 'belt' motion toward the camera as the show went off the air. [B][U]Ricky Steamboat b. Arn Anderson =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE]

Archived