D.O.T.T. MACW The Return

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling Preview[/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]Main Event Non-Title[/B] Ric Flair vs. Larry Zbyszko[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]United States Heavyweight Title On The Line[/B] Greg Valentine(c) vs. Ricky Steamboat[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Hulk Hogan's In-Ring Debut[/B] Hulk Hogan vs. George South[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Non-Title[/B] The Midnight Rockers vs. The Privates[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Plus A Sit-Down Interview With Wahoo McDaniel![/QUOTE] All Predictions/Comments/Insults/Compliments/ETC are welcomed!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, I've followed all of your DOTT MACW Dynasties and I have to say, right now, you are at your best! That last show was just -WOW- in so many ways! -I never saw the Hulkster coming. The way it was done was HOT! -J.J. Dillon using his shoe was such an homage to that era. -The detail in the main event with the references to Flair's plane crash/back injury was a nice touch imo. -Do I hope the Steamboat/Flair seg was a possible foreshadowing? Damn right I do! This is very, very well written and in my honest opinion, one of the top joints around! Predictions: Main Event Non-Title Ric Flair vs. [B]Larry Zbyszko[/B]: I've my reasons. Quote: United States Heavyweight Title On The Line [B]Greg Valentine(c)[/B] vs. Ricky Steamboat: I see a DQ here. Quote: Hulk Hogan's In-Ring Debut [B]Hulk Hogan[/B] vs. George South: SICKLES ALL AROUND! Quote: Non-Title [B]The Midnight Rockers[/B] vs. The Privates: These kids are starting to look good out there!

[QUOTE=the ismailite]Man, I've followed all of your DOTT MACW Dynasties and I have to say, right now, you are at your best! That last show was just -WOW- in so many ways! -I never saw the Hulkster coming. The way it was done was HOT! -J.J. Dillon using his shoe was such an homage to that era. -The detail in the main event with the references to Flair's plane crash/back injury was a nice touch imo. -Do I hope the Steamboat/Flair seg was a possible foreshadowing? Damn right I do! This is very, very well written and in my honest opinion, one of the top joints around! [/QUOTE] Thanks for all the compliments. I was hoping to be able to start off the new show with a bang and I think I accomplished that, despite not retaining high ratings for the matches and all. As for Hulk debuting, I had that in my mind for awhile and when I signed the Hulkster I just hoped that I could put it in writing exactly the way I pictured it in my mind, mainly to get a nostalgia pop from the readers and maybe a 'holy ****' moment. LOL.

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling Alabama Theater. Alabama Wednesday Week 1 March 1983 Attendance: 2,000 Overall Rating: B+ Rating: 87,425[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Match 1[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Non-Title The Midnight Rockers vs. The Privates[/U][/B] The show kicks off with a match this week as the Midnight Rockers take on The Privates of Sgt. Slaughter's boot camp: Don Kernodle and Jim Nelson. Again, the Rockers know what brought them to the dance in their speed and double-team moves, using them strongly to their advantage. They have been on a roll since losing their debut match to the Koloffs and it didn't stop here as Shawn Michaels pinned Jim Nelson after a double superkick. [B][U]The Midnight Rockers b. The Privates =C+[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Hulkamania?[/B][/COLOR] The camera cut backstage after the match where Hulk Hogan was standing. He talked about how he has been watching Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling from that big promotion in the north and he's watched those big nasty dudes from Russia spewing all their anti-American propoganda. It makes him sick because they are so willing to accept an American paycheck yet they proclaim that Russia is the best? That just doesn't fly, brother. And he wants them to know, he wants the entire MACW to think about what they're gonna do when the power and strength of Hulkamania runs wild over you! =B+ The crowd cheers as Hulk Hogan walks out from the back and climbs inside the ring. He looks around to cheers from the fans and rips his red and yellow shirt apart before cupping his hand to cheers. =C+ [B]Match 2[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Hulk Hogan's In-Ring Debut Hulk Hogan vs. George South[/U][/B] This would be Hulk's in-ring debut for Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling and he wouldn't waste it as he dominated the veteran George South. A rather short match just to showcase Hogan and he picked up the pinfall win over South after dropping his big legdrop. [B][U]Hulk Hogan b. George South =C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Russian Challenge[/COLOR][/B] Hogan posed for the crowd after the match when the curtains parted and out walked Khrusher Kruschev alone. He says that he has been chosen by the Russians to come out and squash Hogan. He is challenging Hogan to a match next week on MACW Monday Nitro. =C- Hogan looks back toward Khrusher and takes a microphone, stating that he will accept his challenge, dude, but why wait until next week. Why not fight right now? =C+ Hogan runs up the aisle and Khrusher meets him halfway, the two athletes brawling in the aisle and up the ramp to the back through the curtains. =C+ [B][COLOR=RED]Wahoo's Return?[/COLOR][/B] Wahoo's interview was next. He sat down and spoke about his past here in Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling and then spoke about the injury given to him by Greg Valentine. He also added in that next week he is going to be cleared by doctors to wrestle and he wants a match with the Hammer! =B+ [B]Match 3[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]United States Heavyweight Title On The Line Greg Valentine(c) vs. Ricky Steamboat[/U][/B] The Hammer came out wearing his t-shirt that reads 'I Broke Wahoo's Leg' and 'Piper Is Next' on it. But he seemed a little wary looking around for either Piper or Wahoo. He definitely seems to be a marked man. And out comes Ricky Steamboat to a large crowd pop. The ladies definitely love him. And this was an excellent scientific contest for the U.S. Title as both men worked on the ground game. Steamboat used a little more high flying but was grounded by Valentine working over his knee. Late in the match, Steamboat took The Hammer down and went outside the ring, going to the top turnbuckle when Roddy Piper appeared from the back! The Hot Rod climbed inside the ring and attacked The Hammer, causing the disqualification while Steamboat looked dumbfounded. [B][U]Greg Valentine b. Ricky Steamboat =B+[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Piper stared at Valentine as the Hammer scurried out of the ring walking backward to keep an eye on Piper but he did retain his United States Title. =B+ [B][COLOR=RED]Another Match?[/B][/COLOR] Ric Flair was shown in the back looking a little worse for wear. This would be his third match in a week. He ran his fingers through his hair and spoke about being the Living Legend at MACW Superstars inside the steel cage. Why should tonight be any different? Tonight, the Nature Boy is going to celebrate and party allll night long. =A+ [B]Match 4[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Main Event Non-Title Ric Flair vs. Larry Zbyszko[/U][/B] The fans here in Alabama are definitely treated to a fine scientific contest between two of the better mat wrestlers in the business. Flair was alone while Zbyszko had Harley Race in his corner. Flair started things off with some chops and grounded Zbyszko, working on his knee in typical Flair fashion. The Living Legend was smart though and raked Flair's eyes to get the advantage and went back to work on the leg of Flair that he had worked on at MACW Superstars. It can't be 100%, right? It was a pretty open match in both men showing flashes of offense with the crowd solidly behind Flair. The Nature Boy went for a Figure 4 Leglock but watched as Harley got up on the apron and distracted the official. Flair released Zbyszko and went right after Race, punching him off. He turned back toward the Legend and got nailed with a punch to the face that seemed to knock him out! Zbyszko could be seen hiding something in his trunks before making the cover and Zbyszko now holds a victory over the NWA World Heavyweight Champ! [B][U]Larry Zbyszko b. Ric Flair =A+[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Race and Zbyszko bloodied the forehead of Flair and dropped him with a Race Piledriver! Flair looked to be out. Wait, J.J. Dillon has walked from the back and he seems to be waving someone out! Out comes Mr. Wonderful with a steel chair! Orndorff comes running inside the ring and out go Race and Zbyszko! Again, Paul Orndorff has saved Ric Flair. But with the help of J.J. Dillon? =A

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]MACW Monday Nitro Preview[/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]Main Event! NWA World Heavyweight Title On The Line[/B] Ric Flair(c) vs. Larry Zbyszko[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title On The Line[/B] Paul Orndorff(c) vs. Sgt. Slaughter[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Russian Challenge[/B] Hulk Hogan vs. Khrusher Kruschev[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Non-Title[/B] The Koloffs vs. Rufus R. Jones and Bugsy McGraw[/QUOTE] All Predictions/Comments/Insults/Compliments/ETC are welcomed!

Main Event! NWA World Heavyweight Title On The Line [B]Ric Flair(c)[/B] vs. Larry Zbyszko: I am loving this program here. Larry getting the win would be a great surprise. Honestly, Ric is my best guess as I have no idea where you're going with this. I love it though! Quote: Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title On The Line [B]Paul Orndorff(c)[/B] vs. Sgt. Slaughter: The guy has a win over Harley Race for Christs sake. Quote: Russian Challenge [B]Hulk Hogan[/B] vs. Khrusher Kruschev: The 24 inch pythons via DQ Quote: Non-Title [B]The Koloffs[/B] vs. Rufus R. Jones and Bugsy McGraw: Need I even type it? What the the hell... SICKLES ALL AROUND!

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]MACW Monday Nitro[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Roanoke Civic Center. Roanoke, Virginia Monday Week 2 March 1983 Attendance: 9,678 Overall Rating: B+ Rating: 63,357[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=RED]Thank You![/COLOR][/B] The show opens with Hulk Hogan in the back. He is approached by Randy Mulkey, who says that he would like to thank Hogan for saving him last week. It wasn't something that was necessary but Hogan did it anyway and it means a lot to him. Hogan nodded and accepted the thanks, telling Randy good luck in his match later tonight. Randy wished the same for Hogan. =C- [B]Match 1[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Non-Title The Koloffs vs. Rufus R. Jones and Bugsy McGraw[/U][/B] The Russians were definitely upset after being basically manhandled by one man last week so they took out their aggression on poor Rufus and Bugsy. There were definitely times where it looked like the Koloffs would be disqualified for their excessive use of force but they always managed to break before the 5 count. Ivan Koloff finally got Rufus to submit with a Bear Hug. [B][U]The Koloffs b. Rufus R. Jones and Bugsy McGraw =B[/B][/U][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Match Made For WW3[/COLOR][/B] The next big MACW Pay-Per-View was announced as being World War 3. The main event? A 60 minute Ironman Match for the NWA World Heavyweight Title between Ric Flair and Larry Zbyszko. =A+ [B]Match 2[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]The Mulkey Brothers vs. The Assassins[/U][/B] This was definitely more of a match than the Assassins or Paul Jones could have even figured. The Mulkeys just didn't seem to know when to quit or get pinned, especially Randy. He made multiple saves for his brother when it looked like the Assassins were going to easily get the win. Randy got the tag and was a house on fire until he backed into a corner and Paul Jones smacked him with a forearm, getting his team disqualified and the Mulkey Brothers the win! [B][U]The Mulkey Brothers b. The Assassins =C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Paul Jones ordered his team to send a message out of the Mulkeys by completely annihilating them and that's what they did. The Mulkeys were left lying on the mat bloody and broken by the Assassins. =C- [B][COLOR=RED]Why Piper Why?[/COLOR][/B] The camera moves to the back where Roddy Piper is approached by Ricky Steamboat. Steamboat tries to get some information from Piper as to why he kept Steamboat from winning the U.S. Title last week. Piper just looks up and tells Steamboat to back off. But Steamboat keeps pressing, telling Piper they used to be friends. Piper finally hauls off and slaps Steamboat right across the face!! =B+ Piper tried to walk away after slapping Steamboat but he was jumped from behind and the two wrestlers began brawling in the hallway! Jay Youngblood and Shawn Michaels happened to be walking by and they quickly jumped in to seperate the two athletes. =B- [B][COLOR=RED]An American Beating[/COLOR][/B] The camera quickly moved to the locker room where Hulk Hogan was sitting down and getting ready for his match tonight with Khrusher Kruschev. "Well, you know something, Hulkamaniacs? These Russian dudes think they're so big and bad when we all know that Russia is two steps behind America, brothers. Tonight, Hulk Hogan and all of his Hulkamaniacs are going to prove that by giving Khrusher Kruschev an American beating like he's never taken before, brothers. Whatcha gonna do, Khrusher? What are YOU gonna do, brother, when Hulk Hogan and all these Hulkamaniacs run wild over you?" =C [B]Match 3[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Russian Challenge Hulk Hogan vs. Khrusher Kruschev[/U][/B] The crowd was solidly behind Hogan to start the match, hitting the USA chants as soon as he was announced. Boos met Khrusher as he actually came out alone. Would the Russians be letting him wrestle this match by himself? To start things off, Hogan pushed Khrusher back into the corner and flexed for the crowd. Khrusher came back and began his own version of the power and ground game, keeping Hogan to the mat with several restholds, including reverse chinlocks and waistlocks and arm ringers. He even brought Hogan over to the post and posted his leg. Khrusher seemed to be dominating and locked Hogan into a bear hug when Ivan and Nikita Koloff came out with the Russian flag and smiles on their faces. The crowd started up with the USA chant, bringing Hogan back to lift. He shook his head several times and had that wide-eyed look as he clapped Khrusher's ears 3 times to break the bear hug, falling to his knees in the process. Khrusher looked down at him and punched him but Hogan no-sold it! Hogan began getting pumped with the crowd's chants, moving around the ring and fighting off the punches by Khrusher. Then he turned to the Russian and pointed his finger at him before wagging it back and forth! He blocked a punch this time and fired off with one of his own! The Koloffs looked incensed outside the ring as Hogan fired off a string of right hands that backed Khrusher into the ropes. He whipped him off and landed a Big Boot! Hogan bouned off the ropes and landed that Big Leg Drop! For a 1, a 2 and the pin was broken up by Ivan Koloff hitting him with that Russian Flag! The DQ was automatic. [B][U]Hulk Hogan b. Khrusher Kruschev =C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE] The Koloffs went to work after the match, beating Hogan down despite the chants and cheers for U.S.A. Ivan ended it with draping the Russian Flag over Hogan's lifeless body. =B- [B][COLOR=RED]Don't Get Stung[/COLOR][/B] From there, a music video played to hype the debut of a new MACW Superstar coming soon. The Man Called Sting. It showed him in action at what looks like a training academy and also showed him bodybuilding. He's got that surfer look with the blonde flat top only he wears bright, happy facepaint. =F [B][COLOR=RED]Another Match Made For WW3[/COLOR][/B] A short video played, showing that another match was made for World War 3. It will be a 4 way elimination match for the United States Title as Greg Valentine defends against Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat and Wahoo McDaniel! The Champion definitely doesn't have the advantage here. =B+ [B]Match 4[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title On The Line Paul Orndorff(c) vs. Sgt. Slaughter[/B][/U] Paul Orndorff makes his 2nd defense of his Mid-Atlantic Title here tonight as he takes on Sgt. Slaughter. Slaughter might have won the NWA World Title last week had it not been for J.J. Dillon. Maybe he will fare better this week. Slaughter was quickly up to his cheating ways to start out the match, taking the quick advantage and not looking back. Orndorff fought back but always seemed to be squashed back down by some cheating moves by Slaughter. Late in the match, Slaughter was setting up Orndorff for the Cobra Clutch but Mr. Wonderful fought out quickly and went on the offensive. He clotheslined Slaughter down and made the motion for the Piledriver. He picked up Slaughter but was caught in the back by Harley Race with a forearm shot! Race came out of nowhere but Slaughter was still DQed! [B][U]Paul Orndorff b. Sgt. Slaughter =A[/B][/U][/QUOTE] After the match, Larry Zbyszko was standing outside the ring, removing the padding from the floor. Race took Orndorff down inside the ring and then rolled him to the outside. He set up the Champ and dropped him with a Piledriver on the concrete floor! Good Lord! He set him up a second time as Zbyszko held back some security teams and dropped Orndorff a second time with a Piledriver on the concrete! Finally several wrestlers came out to check on Orndorff along with EMTs. =B With Race and Zbyszko out of the way, the EMTs began working on Orndorff, putting a neck brace on him and loading him onto a stretcher carefully. The crowd looked on in shock as Mr. Wonderful was carted away on the stretcher. =B+ [B][COLOR=RED]Ready For The Match[/COLOR][/B] Larry Zbyszko was shown in the back all smiles as he spoke with Harley Race about what just happened. Now all Flair has is that man JJ Dillon and Dillon wouldn't do anything to ruin their chances, right? So, it's all set. Tonight is the night that Ric Flair is dethroned as NWA World Heavyweight Champion and all can be welcome into Larryland. =A+ [B][COLOR=RED]Ready For The Match Part 2[/COLOR][/B] Again Ric Flair was shown in the back looking none the worse for wear. But he gave a rather humbled interview saying that there's not much they can do to him that they haven't already done. Tonight, he's going to go out there and do what he's been doing: defending the NWA World Heavyweight Title and celebrating alll night long. Whooo. =A+ [QUOTE][B][U]Main Event! NWA World Heavyweight Title On The Line Ric Flair(c) vs. Larry Zbyszko[/U][/B] The Nature Boy took his time to get to the ring, taking a look at where Orndorff was piledriven before sliding inside and waiting for Zbyszko. The Living Legend was accompanied by the another Legend: Harley Race. Another classic wrestling matchup between these two accomplished athletes. Both have been put through hell the last week and figure to be put through even more at World War 3. This time Flair tried to end the contest early several times but was thwarted by kickouts by Zbyszko. Zbyszko came back and worked on the knee of Flair, continuing his attacks from previous matches. Larry actually locked the Figure 4 on Flair later in the match but Flair was able to quickly get to the ropes before too much damage was done. Larry's famed Sleeperhold was locked on late in the match but Flair dropped him in a jawbreaker, beginning the Flair comeback. It seemed like everything Zbyszko tried to do, Flair had a block and/or counter for it. The Nature Boy was on a roll and strutting his stuff across the ring. He picked up Zbyszko's leg and prepared him for the Figure 4 but Zbyszko kicked him off and sent Flair head-first into the referee! Down went the official AND Flair and it didn't take long for Harley Race to climb into the ring. The fresh man stomped at Flair and then lifted him up, dropping him in a piledriver. He put Zbyszko on top of Flair and used smelling salts on the official to wake him up and the referee crawled over, making the 1...2...3 count and we have a NEW NWA World Heavyweight Champion! [B][U]Larry Zbyszko b. Ric Flair =A[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Harley Race came in and used the smelling salts on the new champ to wake him up some and they took turns putting the boots to Flair until J.J. Dillon came out from the back. Again, he waved for someone from the back and out walked...ARN ANDERSON?!?! Double A came running toward the ring with a chair in hand and cleared the ring, kneeling down and checking on Flair as Larry grabbed the title and held it up as the cameras faded out. =B

Main Event! Roddy Piper vs. Ricky Steamboat: Too much to mull over here. I can't call it. Steamboat needs to look strong for the upcoming fourway, but I also know how you feel about Piper. EDIT: I'm gonna go with a no contest here. Both Steamboat and Piper can be hotheads and they've now got legit beef. I'm also keeping in mind that there is a certain stubby, little guy walking around with a pretty golden belt. Quote: Hulk Hogan and the Mulkey Brothers vs. The Russians: I'm very interested in how this plays out. I can't call it. Quote: [B]Wahoo McDaniel[/B] vs. George South: You've stumped me this time around lol. This is the only match I think I can call correctly. Btw, Larry going over Flair for the strap was very clever. I'm going to Larryland!

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Norfolk Scope. Norfolk, Virginia Wednesday Week 2 March 1983 Attendance: 9,827 Overall Rating: C+(The fans were annoyed at the amount of non-wrestling segments they had to sit through) Rating: 77,124[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=RED]Monday Nitro?[/COLOR][/B] Before the in-ring show began, fans were treated to video highlights of what happened this past Monday night when Larry Zbyszko beat Ric Flair for the NWA World Heavyweight Title. =A+ [B]Match 1[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Wahoo McDaniel vs. George South[/U][/B] This was Wahoo's return from a broken leg suffered at the hands of Greg Valentine and he looked very good in return action. South tried to go after Wahoo's leg early but was pushed away and Wahoo laid into him with chops. As expected, Wahoo dominated the match against the overmatched South and picked up the win with another hard chop to South. [B][U]Wahoo McDaniel b. George South =C+[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Wahoo got on the microphone and hyped the 4-way match at World War 3, saying that this time he's going to extract his revenge on Greg Valentine and that even if HE doesn't walk out as the United States Champion, that Valentine won't. =B+ [B][COLOR=RED]New Champion![/COLOR][/B] Larry Zbyszko was shown in the back, watching as someone else polished his NWA World Heavyweight Title. He was telling the man just to what to do and that he missed a spot on the title. He asked the guy if he likes his job and the man nodded and the man was fired on the spot while Zbyszko took back his NWA World Heavyweight Title. =A+ [B][COLOR=RED]Be Prepared[/COLOR][/B] In another area of the locker room, Hulk Hogan was seen talking to the Mulkey Brothers. Hogan did his best to get those athletes pumped up. Randy looked more excited than Bill did and really seems to be getting into Hulk Hogan's attentions. =C- [QUOTE][B][U]Hulk Hogan and the Mulkey Brothers vs. The Russians[/B][/U] The Russians were the first team out, coming out together and standing inside the ring while the fans rose on their feet to cheer when Hulk Hogan came out, escorting the Mulkey Brothers! Hogan started the match off with Ivan Koloff and he definitely wrestled the majority of the match to keep the crowd interested. Late in the match, it turned into a donnybrook with all 6 men inside the ring. Hogan and Khrusher fell to the outside while Nikita battled Bill and Ivan and Randy were down on the mat. Nikita and Bill moved to the outside as Randy and Ivan were both slowly getting to their feet. Randy cupped his ear to the crowd to get their support but turned right into a Russian Sickle from Ivan Koloff! The elder Koloff made the cover and got the 3 count. [B][U]The Russians b. Hulk Hogan and the Mulkey Brothers =C+[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, all 6 men continued to brawl and worked their way toward the back and through the curtains with neither team gaining a decided advantage aside from the pinfal. =C [B][COLOR=RED]Getting Ready[/COLOR][/B] Ricky The Dragon Steamboat was shown in the back next preparing for his match tonight against Roddy Piper. Steamboat said that he respects Piper for his accomplishments but tonight all that respect is put aside for this match and he hopes that Piper can shake his hand after being beaten tonight and then at World War 3. =A [B][COLOR=RED]Another Offer[/COLOR][/B] J.J. Dillon was shown in a prerecorded interview sitting in an office with Arn Anderson by his side. J.J. introduced Arn as his new enforcer and said that Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling would definitely be seeing more out of him. But tonight he wanted to speak on Ric Flair. He knows that Flair lost the NWA World Heavyweight Title tonight but that he has a chance to regain it at World War 3. He urged Flair to make the right choice and let Mr. Dillon become his manager. But he didn't want an answer tonight. He knows that Mr. Flair has to rest up some. He wants his answer at World War 3. =B- [B][COLOR=RED]Also Getting Ready[/COLOR][/B] Roddy Piper was now shown in the back, bouncing around and doing some shadow boxing. He said that he doesn't care about the respect that Ricky Steamboat has for him. Tonight, he's looking for a fight against a man who jumped him from behind. Tonight, the Hot Rod is going to step inside the ring and show Steamboat a preview of World War 3: Roddy Piper leaving with his hand raised in victory. =A [QUOTE][B][U]Main Event! Roddy Piper vs. Ricky Steamboat[/U][/B] The Hot Rod came out first and waited impatiently in the ring as the Dragon was announced and slowly came walking down, high-fiving the fans. Piper finally rolled out of the ring and exchanged punches with Steamboat outside the ring before the bell even sounded! After securing the advantage, Piper rolled Steamboat into the ring and followed him in, the bell sounding then and Piper put the boots to the Dragon. The Rowdy Scotsman raked at Steamboat's face and was definitely using moves not normally seen by him. Steamboat started getting the fans behind him and reversed a submission hold on Piper to gain the advantage. It went back and forth from that point until toward the end when Steamboat started really getting the fans rallying behind him. The Dragon took advantage of the situation and went to the top turnbuckle, felling Piper with his famed flying bodypress. He made the quick cover and got the 1-2-3 count to look strong in this one! [B][U]Ricky Steamboat b. Roddy Piper =A[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Greg Valentine and Wahoo McDaniel both came running out and we had a 4-way brawl to end the show between all the competitors! =A

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]MACW Monday Nitro Preview![/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]The Main Event![/B] Ricky Steamboat and Roddy Piper vs. Greg Valentine and Wahoo McDaniel[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Titles On The Line[/B] The Midnight Rockers(c) vs. Bugsy McGraw and Rufus R. Jones[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Challenge Match![/B] Ivan Koloff vs. Randy Mulkey[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Nikita Koloff and Khrusher Kruschev vs. The Youngbloods[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Arn Anderson vs. Bill Mulkey[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]An update on Paul Orndorff's condition after being stretchered out last week.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]The debut of a new color commentator((Any guesses?))[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Paul Jones with a special announcement regarding the Assassins((Any guesses?))[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Plus Hulk Hogan, Larry Zbyszko, Ric Flair, Harley Race, J.J. Dillon, Magnum T.A. and more![/QUOTE]

The Main Event! Ricky Steamboat and Roddy Piper vs. Greg Valentine and Wahoo McDaniel : No contest here. Quote: Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Titles On The Line [B]The Midnight Rockers(c[/B]) vs. Bugsy McGraw and Rufus R. Jones: Rock on! Quote: Challenge Match! [B]Ivan Koloff[/B] vs. Randy Mulkey: I smell Hogan. Quote: [B]Nikita Koloff and Khrusher Kruschev[/B] vs. The Youngbloods: SICKLES ALL AROUND! Quote: [B]Arn Anderson[/B] vs. Bill Mulkey Quote: An update on Paul Orndorff's condition after being stretchered out last week. Quote: The debut of a new color commentator((Any guesses?)): Bobby Heenan Quote: Paul Jones with a special announcement regarding the Assassins((Any guesses?)): They are splitting up. Quote: Plus Hulk Hogan, Larry Zbyszko, Ric Flair, Harley Race, J.J. Dillon, Magnum T.A. and more!

((OOC Note: Thanks for the predictions, the_ismailite. I think I might rename my diary to be MACW: Diary of the One Reader. LOL. But in all seriousness, there won't be any updates today because I am going out of town for the day and coming back on Thursday. I am going to see the Carolina Panthers' Training Camp. For those who don't know, the Panthers are of the NFL and are the team that's going to win the Super Bowl this coming year. :) But I just wanted to let everyone know so they wouldn't expect anything.))

• 1 month later...
[SIZE="5"][CENTER]MACW Monday Nitro[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Showplace Arena. Memphis, Tennessee Monday Week 3 March 1983 Attendance: 2,000 Overall Rating: B Rating: 59,890[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][COLOR=RED]Steamboat/Piper[/COLOR][/B] MACW Monday Nitro kicked off it's show this week with a highlight video of what happened when Ricky Steamboat took on Roddy Piper this past Saturday on Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling. Steamboat picked up the win with his famed flying body press. =B+ [B][COLOR=RED]New Announcer![/COLOR][/B] Bob Caudle rose to his feet as the show focused in on the ringside area, welcoming Bobby "The Brain" Heenan to MACW Monday Nitro as the new color commentator. Bobby thanked Caudle but said that tonight the humanoids are going to get a taste of greatness courtesy of Bobby Heenan. =B [B]Match 1[/B] [QUOTE][U][B]Arn Anderson vs. Bill Mulkey[/B][/U] The opening contest for this match featured James J. Dillon coming down to ringside, leading his enforcer: Arn Anderson in a match against one half of the Mulkey Brothers. Hulk Hogan has been training the Mulkeys and it certainly rubbed off as Bill took an early quick advantage but that was quickly negated by the Enforcer who dissected the young man. The Enforcer picked up the win in impressive fashion with a Spinebuster. [B][U]Arn Anderson b. Bill Mulkey =C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Bill Mulkey was set upon by the Russians! He was dropped with a Russian Sickle from Ivan Koloff and left bloody as the Russians celebrated in the ring. Where was his tag team partner and mentor? =C [B][COLOR=RED]Injured Champion[/COLOR][/B] Bob Caudle and Bobby Heenan spoke about what happened last week on MACW Monday Nitro when Harley Race spiked Paul Orndorff twice on the concrete with Piledrivers. Heenan admitted that he hasn't seen anything as brilliant as that in others places that he's been. Caudle admonished him and stated that Orndorff is rehabbing his neck and has been given until World War 3 to get better where he must defend his title against Harley Race. =A [B]Match 2[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Magnum T.A. vs. Harley Race[/U][/B] Magnum was already in the ring and Harley looked really proud as he came down to the ring. This was a great match between those two with both able to get in their shots down the line. Harley looked into the camera during the match and insulted Mrs. Wonderful. The King picked up the win with his version of the Piledriver. [B][U]Harley Race b. Magnum T.A. =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Stay Away![/COLOR][/B] The cameras moved backstage where Greg The Hammer Valentine was waiting to be interviewed. The Hammer spoke about the U.S. Title Match at World War 3 and believed his chances lied in getting someone into the Figure 4 Leglock. Once that was done, they'd be gone. He also told Wahoo tonight to stay away from him before the match and after the match. He doesn't need any help from him. =B+ [B]Match 3[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Larry Zbyszko vs. Angelo Mosca Jr.[/U][/B] The Living Legend came out to the ring wearing the NWA World Heavyweight Title that he won from Ric Flair. He didn't seem to be happy about competing tonight and definitely seemed to underestimate his opponent, who learned from his father. The Legend though quickly put away Mosca Jr. with the Sleeperhold. [B][U]Larry Zbyszko b. Angelo Mosca Jr. =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]At Home And Resting[/COLOR][/B] Zbyszko was celebrating his victory, holding up the NWA World Heavyweight Title when the brand new Nitrotron lit up to show Ric Flair sitting within his living room. Flair smiled as he leaned back in his chair, telling Zbyszko that he better be getting fired up because the Nature Boy is at home and resting and healing up. At World War 3, he's going to be able to go allll night long. The only question is: can Zbyszko go all night or will he come up a little short like he does with the ladies? Whoooo. =A+ [B][COLOR=RED]Obviously Upset[/COLOR][/B] The cameras moved backstage where Randy Mulkey was kicking things around, shaking his head. Hulk Hogan stepped in, trying to calm him down but Randy wasn't hearing any of it. Randy called himself worthless and a loser and said that Hulk probably shouldn't have saved him all those weeks back. Hulk just sighed and patted his friend on the shoulder, trying to console him. =C- [B]Match 4[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Nikita Koloff and Khrusher Kruschev vs. The Youngbloods[/U][/B] This match had past implications as there have been issues between both Youngbloods and the Russians earlier on. Jay Youngblood started things off quickly with Khruschev and gained a quick advantage against the Russian. Once tags were made though, it was a different situation as Nikita used underhanded tactics to take the advantage over Mark Youngblood. Constant doubleteams kept him in the corner of the Russians. Nikita picked up the pin over Mark Youngblood with the Russian Sickle. [B][U]The Russians b. The Youngbloods =C[/U][/B][/QUOTE] The Russians raise their arms in victory as they stand inside the ring, kicking Mark's prone body out to his brother and sneering at him. When the crowd rises to their feet in cheers as out comes Hulk Hogan! Hogan slides inside the ring and meets Nikita with punches, rocking him back. He has a few for Khrusher! The Russians fall back and slide out of the ring, leaving Hogan victorious inside the ring. =C+ [B][COLOR=RED]The Assassins Depart?[/COLOR][/B] Paul Jones was next within an interview. The Assassins stood within the background as Jones stated that he was disbanding the team. At World War 3, they would have a match against each other. The loser has to remove his mask! =B [B]Match 5[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Ivan Koloff vs. Randy Mulkey[/U][/B] Ivan Koloff was out in the ring first and when Randy was announced he didn't show up. Ivan sneered, laughing as he stood there waiting for his opponent. The referee shrugged and began a ten count. Randy came out at a count of 5 and slowly made his way to the ring, sliding inside where he was immediately met by the Russian! Ivan easily beat down the Mulkey Brother and finished him off in about a minute with the Bear Hug submission. [B][U]Ivan Koloff b. Randy Mulkey =C+[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]United States Brawl[/COLOR][/B] Backstage, Wahoo McDaniel caught up with Greg Valentine. Valentine pushed Wahoo away, saying he didn't want anything to do with the Native American but Wahoo was persistent, saying that they needed to work together tonight against a common enemy. Valentine seemed to agree but then struck Wahoo with a punch! The two tag partners began exchanging punches and chops, the scene breaking down immediately. Onto the scene came...Ricky Steamboat! Steamboat joined in the brawl, battling both Wahoo AND Valentine! Steamboat started to gain an advantage, only to have coffee splashed on him! The camera panned out to reveal...Roddy Piper! Piper began fighting Steamboat with Valentine fighting Wahoo! It took several other wrestlers and officials to break the fight up! =A [B][COLOR=RED]The Offer Stands[/COLOR][/B] The camera cut to an office room where J.J. Dillon was sitting with Arn Anderson to his side. J.J. reiterated his offer to Ric Flair to become his manager. He pointed out the victories that Double A has had since coming to MACW and stated that Flair can return to his winning ways and beat Larry Zbyszko at World War 3 if he would only take him up on his offer. =B [B]Match 6[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Titles On The Line The Midnight Rockers(c) vs. Bugsy McGraw and Rufus R. Jones[/U][/B] The U.S. Tag Team Titles were on the line as the Midnight Rockers defended them against the team that they beat for the titles. Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels definitely looked good and dominated this match with an up-tempo style. Bugsy and Rufus just couldn't slow them down. Shawn made the pin on Rufus after a double superkick. [B][U]The Midnight Rockers b. Bugsy McGraw and Rufus R. Jones =C[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Prepare For War[/COLOR][/B] Backstage, Ricky Steamboat and Roddy Piper got nose-to-nose with each doing a little jaw-jacking to one another. But they both agreed that tonight they would put aside their differences and show the world that they will be the last two men standing in the match at World War 3. =B+ [B]Match 7[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Ricky Steamboat and Roddy Piper vs. Greg Valentine and Wahoo McDaniel[/U][/B] All 4 men had seperate entrances coming down to the ring. Valentine and Wahoo argued with each other over who was going to start while Piper allowed Steamboat to start on their side. It finally ended up being the United States Champion starting out and he immediately went to the eyes on Steamboat. Valentine backed Ricky into a corner and gave him a mocking chop to the chest that nearly had Wahoo coming into the ring! Valentine maintained an early advantage but Wahoo tagged himself in when the Hammer got too close to their corner. Wahoo continued where Valentine left off on Steamboat, working the back though instead of the knee. Valentine looked a little peeved outside the ring. Wahoo locked in a backbreaker on Steamboat, who started to get the crowd's approval going his way. He used the cheers from the fans to break the hold and both men struggled to get to their corners to tag. Piper was tagged in but so was Valentine! Piper went to town with straight rights to the U.S. Champ. He turned and kicked Steamboat for good measure! He turned back to Valentine and whipped him into the ropes, catching him in that famous Sleeperhold of his! Valentine's eyes went wide as he struggled but it looked like he was going out! His legs were getting wobbly when the hold was broken by an attack by Steamboat on Piper! Steamboat and Piper exchanged punches! Wahoo went to Valentine and began chopping him in the corner! Tag partners have run amuck! The only resort the referee has is to call a double DQ and all 4 men continued to brawl as the show went off the air. [B][U]Ricky Steamboat and Roddy Piper drew with Wahoo McDaniel and Greg Valentine via double DQ =A[/U][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][CENTER]MACW Monday Nitro[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Showplace Arena. Memphis, Tennessee Monday Week 3 March 1983 Attendance: 2,000 Overall Rating: B Rating: 59,890[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][COLOR=RED]Steamboat/Piper[/COLOR][/B] MACW Monday Nitro kicked off it's show this week with a highlight video of what happened when Ricky Steamboat took on Roddy Piper this past Saturday on Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling. Steamboat picked up the win with his famed flying body press. =B+ [B][COLOR=RED]New Announcer![/COLOR][/B] Bob Caudle rose to his feet as the show focused in on the ringside area, welcoming Bobby "The Brain" Heenan to MACW Monday Nitro as the new color commentator. Bobby thanked Caudle but said that tonight the humanoids are going to get a taste of greatness courtesy of Bobby Heenan. =B [B]Match 1[/B] [QUOTE][U][B]Arn Anderson vs. Bill Mulkey[/B][/U] The opening contest for this match featured James J. Dillon coming down to ringside, leading his enforcer: Arn Anderson in a match against one half of the Mulkey Brothers. Hulk Hogan has been training the Mulkeys and it certainly rubbed off as Bill took an early quick advantage but that was quickly negated by the Enforcer who dissected the young man. The Enforcer picked up the win in impressive fashion with a Spinebuster. [B][U]Arn Anderson b. Bill Mulkey =C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE] After the match, Bill Mulkey was set upon by the Russians! He was dropped with a Russian Sickle from Ivan Koloff and left bloody as the Russians celebrated in the ring. Where was his tag team partner and mentor? =C [B][COLOR=RED]Injured Champion[/COLOR][/B] Bob Caudle and Bobby Heenan spoke about what happened last week on MACW Monday Nitro when Harley Race spiked Paul Orndorff twice on the concrete with Piledrivers. Heenan admitted that he hasn't seen anything as brilliant as that in others places that he's been. Caudle admonished him and stated that Orndorff is rehabbing his neck and has been given until World War 3 to get better where he must defend his title against Harley Race. =A [B]Match 2[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Magnum T.A. vs. Harley Race[/U][/B] Magnum was already in the ring and Harley looked really proud as he came down to the ring. This was a great match between those two with both able to get in their shots down the line. Harley looked into the camera during the match and insulted Mrs. Wonderful. The King picked up the win with his version of the Piledriver. [B][U]Harley Race b. Magnum T.A. =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Stay Away![/COLOR][/B] The cameras moved backstage where Greg The Hammer Valentine was waiting to be interviewed. The Hammer spoke about the U.S. Title Match at World War 3 and believed his chances lied in getting someone into the Figure 4 Leglock. Once that was done, they'd be gone. He also told Wahoo tonight to stay away from him before the match and after the match. He doesn't need any help from him. =B+ [B]Match 3[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Larry Zbyszko vs. Angelo Mosca Jr.[/U][/B] The Living Legend came out to the ring wearing the NWA World Heavyweight Title that he won from Ric Flair. He didn't seem to be happy about competing tonight and definitely seemed to underestimate his opponent, who learned from his father. The Legend though quickly put away Mosca Jr. with the Sleeperhold. [B][U]Larry Zbyszko b. Angelo Mosca Jr. =B[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]At Home And Resting[/COLOR][/B] Zbyszko was celebrating his victory, holding up the NWA World Heavyweight Title when the brand new Nitrotron lit up to show Ric Flair sitting within his living room. Flair smiled as he leaned back in his chair, telling Zbyszko that he better be getting fired up because the Nature Boy is at home and resting and healing up. At World War 3, he's going to be able to go allll night long. The only question is: can Zbyszko go all night or will he come up a little short like he does with the ladies? Whoooo. =A+ [B][COLOR=RED]Obviously Upset[/COLOR][/B] The cameras moved backstage where Randy Mulkey was kicking things around, shaking his head. Hulk Hogan stepped in, trying to calm him down but Randy wasn't hearing any of it. Randy called himself worthless and a loser and said that Hulk probably shouldn't have saved him all those weeks back. Hulk just sighed and patted his friend on the shoulder, trying to console him. =C- [B]Match 4[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Nikita Koloff and Khrusher Kruschev vs. The Youngbloods[/U][/B] This match had past implications as there have been issues between both Youngbloods and the Russians earlier on. Jay Youngblood started things off quickly with Khruschev and gained a quick advantage against the Russian. Once tags were made though, it was a different situation as Nikita used underhanded tactics to take the advantage over Mark Youngblood. Constant doubleteams kept him in the corner of the Russians. Nikita picked up the pin over Mark Youngblood with the Russian Sickle. [B][U]The Russians b. The Youngbloods =C[/U][/B][/QUOTE] The Russians raise their arms in victory as they stand inside the ring, kicking Mark's prone body out to his brother and sneering at him. When the crowd rises to their feet in cheers as out comes Hulk Hogan! Hogan slides inside the ring and meets Nikita with punches, rocking him back. He has a few for Khrusher! The Russians fall back and slide out of the ring, leaving Hogan victorious inside the ring. =C+ [B][COLOR=RED]The Assassins Depart?[/COLOR][/B] Paul Jones was next within an interview. The Assassins stood within the background as Jones stated that he was disbanding the team. At World War 3, they would have a match against each other. The loser has to remove his mask! =B [B]Match 5[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Ivan Koloff vs. Randy Mulkey[/U][/B] Ivan Koloff was out in the ring first and when Randy was announced he didn't show up. Ivan sneered, laughing as he stood there waiting for his opponent. The referee shrugged and began a ten count. Randy came out at a count of 5 and slowly made his way to the ring, sliding inside where he was immediately met by the Russian! Ivan easily beat down the Mulkey Brother and finished him off in about a minute with the Bear Hug submission. [B][U]Ivan Koloff b. Randy Mulkey =C+[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]United States Brawl[/COLOR][/B] Backstage, Wahoo McDaniel caught up with Greg Valentine. Valentine pushed Wahoo away, saying he didn't want anything to do with the Native American but Wahoo was persistent, saying that they needed to work together tonight against a common enemy. Valentine seemed to agree but then struck Wahoo with a punch! The two tag partners began exchanging punches and chops, the scene breaking down immediately. Onto the scene came...Ricky Steamboat! Steamboat joined in the brawl, battling both Wahoo AND Valentine! Steamboat started to gain an advantage, only to have coffee splashed on him! The camera panned out to reveal...Roddy Piper! Piper began fighting Steamboat with Valentine fighting Wahoo! It took several other wrestlers and officials to break the fight up! =A [B][COLOR=RED]The Offer Stands[/COLOR][/B] The camera cut to an office room where J.J. Dillon was sitting with Arn Anderson to his side. J.J. reiterated his offer to Ric Flair to become his manager. He pointed out the victories that Double A has had since coming to MACW and stated that Flair can return to his winning ways and beat Larry Zbyszko at World War 3 if he would only take him up on his offer. =B [B]Match 6[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Titles On The Line The Midnight Rockers(c) vs. Bugsy McGraw and Rufus R. Jones[/U][/B] The U.S. Tag Team Titles were on the line as the Midnight Rockers defended them against the team that they beat for the titles. Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels definitely looked good and dominated this match with an up-tempo style. Bugsy and Rufus just couldn't slow them down. Shawn made the pin on Rufus after a double superkick. [B][U]The Midnight Rockers b. Bugsy McGraw and Rufus R. Jones =C[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=RED]Prepare For War[/COLOR][/B] Backstage, Ricky Steamboat and Roddy Piper got nose-to-nose with each doing a little jaw-jacking to one another. But they both agreed that tonight they would put aside their differences and show the world that they will be the last two men standing in the match at World War 3. =B+ [B]Match 7[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Ricky Steamboat and Roddy Piper vs. Greg Valentine and Wahoo McDaniel[/U][/B] All 4 men had seperate entrances coming down to the ring. Valentine and Wahoo argued with each other over who was going to start while Piper allowed Steamboat to start on their side. It finally ended up being the United States Champion starting out and he immediately went to the eyes on Steamboat. Valentine backed Ricky into a corner and gave him a mocking chop to the chest that nearly had Wahoo coming into the ring! Valentine maintained an early advantage but Wahoo tagged himself in when the Hammer got too close to their corner. Wahoo continued where Valentine left off on Steamboat, working the back though instead of the knee. Valentine looked a little peeved outside the ring. Wahoo locked in a backbreaker on Steamboat, who started to get the crowd's approval going his way. He used the cheers from the fans to break the hold and both men struggled to get to their corners to tag. Piper was tagged in but so was Valentine! Piper went to town with straight rights to the U.S. Champ. He turned and kicked Steamboat for good measure! He turned back to Valentine and whipped him into the ropes, catching him in that famous Sleeperhold of his! Valentine's eyes went wide as he struggled but it looked like he was going out! His legs were getting wobbly when the hold was broken by an attack by Steamboat on Piper! Steamboat and Piper exchanged punches! Wahoo went to Valentine and began chopping him in the corner! Tag partners have run amuck! The only resort the referee has is to call a double DQ and all 4 men continued to brawl as the show went off the air. [B][U]Ricky Steamboat and Roddy Piper drew with Wahoo McDaniel and Greg Valentine via double DQ =A[/U][/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Oldschool;145880]Nice too see another DOTT...I love this stuff...I will take some time to catch up on this as Mid Atlantic is/was my favorite region[/QUOTE] Glad to hear I have another reader. That makes...2 LOL. But, seriously, it's my favorite as well. Granted I'm not perfect in capturing it all but I do try my best. This is my third attempt and I think my best attempt at it.

[QUOTE=Oldschool;145880]Nice too see another DOTT...I love this stuff...I will take some time to catch up on this as Mid Atlantic is/was my favorite region[/QUOTE] Glad to hear I have another reader. That makes...2 LOL. But, seriously, it's my favorite as well. Granted I'm not perfect in capturing it all but I do try my best. This is my third attempt and I think my best attempt at it.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling Preview[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]Main Event! Non-Title[/B] Greg Valentine vs. Wahoo McDaniel[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Hulk Hogan vs. Sgt. Slaughter[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Non-Title[/B] The Koloffs vs. The Midnight Rockers[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]The Assassin vs. Angelo Mosca Jr.[/QUOTE] Predictions/Comments/Questions/Concerns/ETC. are always welcomed.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling Preview[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]Main Event! Non-Title[/B] Greg Valentine vs. Wahoo McDaniel[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Hulk Hogan vs. Sgt. Slaughter[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Non-Title[/B] The Koloffs vs. The Midnight Rockers[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]The Assassin vs. Angelo Mosca Jr.[/QUOTE] Predictions/Comments/Questions/Concerns/ETC. are always welcomed.

Great job on this. While I am not entirely caught up with the diary/dynasty, I've been enjoying it quite a bit. You are capturing the fed wonderfully, in my opinion.... even if the purists would flip at the Hogan signing. Then again, it's poetic justice that he is in a program with the freaking Mulkeys. :) Having Zybszko winning that NWA World Title was a pleasant surprise. Not many people seem to use Larry Z as a focal point; very nice to see. And the way you booked the title change was splendid. Race has been a one-man wrecking crew; he'll surely have to answer to the Nature Boy and Orndorff along the way. Thanks a lot for this.

Great job on this. While I am not entirely caught up with the diary/dynasty, I've been enjoying it quite a bit. You are capturing the fed wonderfully, in my opinion.... even if the purists would flip at the Hogan signing. Then again, it's poetic justice that he is in a program with the freaking Mulkeys. :) Having Zybszko winning that NWA World Title was a pleasant surprise. Not many people seem to use Larry Z as a focal point; very nice to see. And the way you booked the title change was splendid. Race has been a one-man wrecking crew; he'll surely have to answer to the Nature Boy and Orndorff along the way. Thanks a lot for this.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost;145982]Great job on this. While I am not entirely caught up with the diary/dynasty, I've been enjoying it quite a bit. You are capturing the fed wonderfully, in my opinion.... even if the purists would flip at the Hogan signing. Then again, it's poetic justice that he is in a program with the freaking Mulkeys. :) Having Zybszko winning that NWA World Title was a pleasant surprise. Not many people seem to use Larry Z as a focal point; very nice to see. And the way you booked the title change was splendid. Race has been a one-man wrecking crew; he'll surely have to answer to the Nature Boy and Orndorff along the way. Thanks a lot for this.[/QUOTE] As always, I am flattered by your comments, D. Boon's Ghost. I absolutely love this scenario. It's practically become the only one that I play with and I am really looking forward to TEW 2007 because of the additional features that will make D.O.T.T. everything that it can be. As for Hogan working with the Mulkeys? He's gotta start at the bottom, though a feud with the Russians is not a bad way to start.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost;145982]Great job on this. While I am not entirely caught up with the diary/dynasty, I've been enjoying it quite a bit. You are capturing the fed wonderfully, in my opinion.... even if the purists would flip at the Hogan signing. Then again, it's poetic justice that he is in a program with the freaking Mulkeys. :) Having Zybszko winning that NWA World Title was a pleasant surprise. Not many people seem to use Larry Z as a focal point; very nice to see. And the way you booked the title change was splendid. Race has been a one-man wrecking crew; he'll surely have to answer to the Nature Boy and Orndorff along the way. Thanks a lot for this.[/QUOTE] As always, I am flattered by your comments, D. Boon's Ghost. I absolutely love this scenario. It's practically become the only one that I play with and I am really looking forward to TEW 2007 because of the additional features that will make D.O.T.T. everything that it can be. As for Hogan working with the Mulkeys? He's gotta start at the bottom, though a feud with the Russians is not a bad way to start.

Archived