Strange events so far

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Corey_Vandal;247546]I thought one of the patches had something to prevent that from happening? Or at the very least retire a title that goes for a certain amount of time undefended? :confused:[/QUOTE] No, titles are retired (since patch 1.4, I believe) when there's not enough contenders that meet the limits. Nothing to do with the time that it goes undefended, I don't think.

[QUOTE=Gameseeker;247540]I have had the same problem, whenever a promotion have 2 or more main event titles and they don't have a brand split, they stop using all but 1 main event title.[/QUOTE] Thats what happend to the WWE in one of my games the ECW title and one other doesnt get defended anymore.

4 Months into my game: Koyama just lost his World Level title to Silver Shark. Ok, I guess that isn't so weird, but he isn't the first person that I would think that Koyama would drop the belt too. Atsushi and Kataoka became an official tag team with KAGEKI (its a new fed I added at the start that has Hoshino as owner [he took it over]). This is strange because they only became a true tag team after winning the Tag titles recently. Also Jesse Christian got off his hiatus and came back to wrestling. I find this odd, since he usually stays on hiatus for at least a year or two (from previous playthroughs).

[QUOTE=Scotland;247838]I have just been informed that Ric Flair is gonna retire in 1 Month and I am only in Week 4 of January 2007.[/QUOTE] Same thing has happened to me in 2 or 3 games I've run. In one of them (not my dynasty game, an older one), I'd just run the Royal Rumble (so it was actually Monday Week 1 Feb 2007, but still..), and I actually very nearly changed my plans at the last minute and had him win. Fortunately I stuck to my guns and gave it to Val Venis.

[QUOTE=RKO_HBK;247841]Same thing has happened to me in 2 or 3 games I've run. In one of them (not my dynasty game, an older one), I'd just run the Royal Rumble (so it was actually Monday Week 1 Feb 2007, but still..), and I actually very nearly changed my plans at the last minute and had him win. Fortunately I stuck to my guns and gave it to Val Venis.[/QUOTE] Val for President! :)

Also, not really odd but a sure mark-out moment, in my other game (again, not dynasty, just a created UK small promotion), WCW reopened and guess who bought it? Ted Turner! I marked out like a baby....then he sent offers to Joey Matthews (main eventer in my company). Evil, evil man. He's already signed the likes of Ric Flair (got released by WWE the day after he retired!).

[QUOTE=joose2001;217273]Well.... Obviously we've all seen forum names on the internet section, but I havent heard of them being mentioned in the new wrestler section yet... So..... Pictures are better! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/Untitled1.jpg[/IMG] That Panix...![/QUOTE] that is priceless! And a little close to the mark as one of my friends Yurek did a referees course, albeit a football referees course.

Archived