Strange events so far

Weird. Kit Hatoyama gained the trophy of Female Wrestler of the Year. This is strange since Sensational Ogiwara was crowned Wrestler of the Year. Does this mean she's immune to any other trophies? (best veteran, female, young worker)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Dragonmack;207334]Captain USA was signed by Babes of Sin City . He is quoted as "being excited to begin action on the next show" :eek:[/QUOTE] :cool: Would you be?

Bah. Don't legalize pot; ban tobacco. Any 'drug', harmless or not, that you can cause others to inhale just by smoking around them, should be illegal. At least booze, I get to choose if I drink it or not, even if I'm in the middle of a bar I can choose to be the designated driver. If someone around me is smoking, my only choice is to leave. As for strange events... twice in three years I've had people test positive for steroids... when they weren't employed anywhere and hadn't worked indy shows for over a year. So who the heck tested them?

That's why we have non-smoking section/areas in bars here :) Strange thing: In a year there has been ATLEAST 15 very serious head/spinal injuries. Hell Monkey and some other gifted younster are almost disabled with head injuries, D+ or so the conditioning. Just makes me sad. Still Hell Monkey continues to wrestle and putting on C+ matches in WLW and NYCW etc.

Being on my school debate team...with Pot...okay, it may or may not be as bad as alcohol or cigs whatever. The thing is, we've learned our lesson as a society with those two drugs. Just becaue pot "isnt as bad as cigs or alcohol" dosent mean we should make it legal. You have to have a reason to legalize it. Now you say, "tax it" but like all other drugs, the tax money is going to go straight to rehab centers and for products to help people quit, so its really not worth it from that point, and the other common reason that people can use it for medical reasons...well...if your in pain, go see a doctor, not smoke another bowl. Nuff said!

On my WWF game I recently booked the Royal Rumble. Prior to the event, in my notepad, I wrote down the entrants/eliminations and I wrote down my last four competitors: Ric Flair, Christian, The Undertaker and Kane, with The Undertaker being last eliminated. I come to the event, sim the event and on the details of the Rumble match it read: "The Final Four Competitors were Kane, The Undertaker, Christian and Ric Flair. The Undertaker was the final competitor eliminated"...:eek:

Just thought I would add my two cents to the pot debate. I quit smoking pot 2 1/2 (lol I guess its 3 yrs now.)yrs ago on a sunny day in february. Never had another craving since then. I mean I have thought about it but never thought, "Man, my body really needs pot!" About a 1 1/2 yrs ago I quit smoking cigarettes, I had chills, aches and pains, sleepless nights, stomach problems. And yet still a over a yr since I quit, I wake up in the middle of the night at times and reach for my pack beside the bed that no longer exists. In truth I no longer want tobacco but it left such an imprint on my system that when I am in a room with other smokers I have to leave or I get sick. Also as far as the smoking/non smoking area thought................... It is smoke, it permeates every area in a bar or restaurant regardless of what area you are in. Not to mention that just because you are outside of the smell of tobacco does not mean you are outside of th harmful effects of them, as many of the poisons in tobacco have no scent at all. I am in no way a supporter of Marijuana, I just like to put the facts out there for both sides. A drug is a drug, all are harmful.

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=CartmanY2J;211131]On my WWF game I recently booked the Royal Rumble. Prior to the event, in my notepad, I wrote down the entrants/eliminations and I wrote down my last four competitors: Ric Flair, Christian, The Undertaker and Kane, with The Undertaker being last eliminated. I come to the event, sim the event and on the details of the Rumble match it read: "The Final Four Competitors were Kane, The Undertaker, Christian and Ric Flair. The Undertaker was the final competitor eliminated"...:eek:[/QUOTE] Most interesting with that. Who won it overall?

Guest loves2spooge
Sad Day for wrestling Sting died with no explaination all it said was that sting passed away last night

In the continuing decline of WWE, in January 2008 WCW reopened and Ric Flair took control. Ric now holds the WCW World Heavyweight title in WCW, and the ECW World Heavyweight title in WWE. Not to mention holding the world title and world tag team titles in Lords of the Ring, a legends touring promotion. Not bad for a guy pushing 60. The Rock, Steve Austin, Triple H., Batista, John Cena, Matt Hardy, Brian Kendrick, Nick Dinsmore, Rene Dupree, Rob Conway, Shawn Michaels and many more have jumped ship to WCW. Chris Benoit, Booker T. and The Sandman have recently declared WWE isn't big enough for them and are leaving when their contracts run out. Even as WWE continues to fall apart Linda still hasn't removed Vince as head booker. I guess it's gonna take Vince dying before WWE starts to make a come back.

I've got a funny thing in Cornellverse, TCW and BHOTWG are International, and NOTBPW is Global, and all other companies are Cult or below. SWF is going on a downward spiral, and TCW & NOTBPW have stolen all their main workers there is. MAW, NYCW, CZCW, USPW are all Regional, DAVE and SWF Cult. And there has been [B]HUGE[/B] amount of injuries now that all B - D+ overness having workers are employed and they have to work in three companies at the same time, thus increasing the risk of getting injured. God I love this game. Oh yeah, started my own "Very hard" level promotion, which is now Small, and I can only use that ~2.500$ every month :P

Rip Chord died at the start of April 2007 in my game. The same day, GCG went out of business. Oh, and, hooray! My first post! And on that note... All drugs should be legal. Everywhere. Just thought I'd throw that in, but what would expect from the libertarian?:D

[QUOTE=Jorge_JBR;211919]All drugs should be legal. Everywhere.[/QUOTE] Although I have no argument against weed being made illegal, I can't say I'd support [B]ALL[/B] drugs being made legal. If there's kids my age (13) that are hanging around the block every Friday smoking and drinking, can you imagine what they'd be like if all drugs were made legal? They'd be on all kinds of crap every night until they were wasted. They death rate worldwide would skyrocket.

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;211952]Although I have no argument against weed being made illegal, I can't say I'd support [B]ALL[/B] drugs being made legal. If there's kids my age (13) that are hanging around the block every Friday smoking and drinking, can you imagine what they'd be like if all drugs were made legal? They'd be on all kinds of crap every night until they were wasted. They death rate worldwide would skyrocket.[/QUOTE] Think of it this way; There would be less idiots in the world

The main problem with this country (amerika) that I can see is that the education system is all messed up. I mean, in Germany, for example, they can drink at a much younger age than us Americans. However, the young ones there usually are better when drinking than the older Americans here. Why do you think that is? The only think I can look at is education. In this country, all we do is say, "NO! Do that and I'll f***in' spank you!" What happens when you tell a kid not to do something? They do it. If you teach them all the positives and all the negatives and treat them like they're not retarded, they're more likely to listen. Just a thought.

Archived