Strange events so far

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the middle of my largest current storyline and in the middle of challenging for the WWF Heavyweight title I lost Jimmy Snuka to a drug overdose. Probably my most over wrestler whom I had many plans for including future fueds with Don Muraco and Ricky Steamboat(a fued I always wanted but I dont think ever happened). I am playing Boons DOTT mod. I am really stuck right now simply because I try to play as realistic as possible and dont feel like raiding other companies quite yet on the bad side I dont have anyone except Sgt Slaughter or Andre the Giant(Face)(whom are currently in other storylines) to fued with the champ Bob Backlund. This game is just too realistic sometimes:)

while in the middle of a tag team feud and pending WWF Tag Team Championship victory over the Two Man Power Trip, Chris Benoit (teaming with Chris Jericho at the time) was sent to prison for attempting to pervert justice. He is currently serving a two year prison term! He was in the middle of one of the biggest pushes of his career. He was going to Main Event WrestleMania X8 the following year too! Now Im really in a dilemma. My plan is to put Angle in his place for the remainder of the feud and have Power Trip drop the titles to someone else now...oh well

The Internet section told me Michelle McCool was in store for a huge push that would make or break her because WWE felt she was a break-out star or something like that. The strange part? I am WWE and I have absolutely no plans of pushing her, nor have I hinted towards such. I don't think she's won any matches, or really been in any. And she's never had a storyline in my game.

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;220744]I read this on the internet.... The Sandman has suffered a career setback with a freak injury that involved a Dolphin. ...When asked what The Sandman was doing with that dolphin he responded with "No Comment."[/QUOTE] A career setback? Geez, is he jobbing to Ariel now?

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;220744]I read this on the internet.... The Sandman has suffered a career setback with a freak injury that involved a Dolphin. ...When asked what The Sandman was doing with that dolphin he responded with "No Comment."[/QUOTE] Am I the only one who thinks that sounds a little too close to reality?

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;220744]The Sandman has suffered a career setback with a freak injury that involved a Dolphin. ...When asked what The Sandman was doing with that dolphin he responded with "No Comment."[/QUOTE] There used to be a website like that. I won't go into the details, but I will say that it's possible for a dolphin to do to your head something that's not unlike what a shotgun would do.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;222120]There used to be a website like that. I won't go into the details, but I will say that it's possible for a dolphin to do to your head something that's not unlike what a shotgun would do.[/QUOTE] Which head are we talking about here? :p

The strangest thing I have have had happen was I got a message that The Great Khali failed a drug test for Steroids. I suspended him...thought about just firing him, but he's been a great job of jobbing to some of the talent I brought up from development. I kid you not the day before his suspension was up I got another message that Khali had died of an overdose. That's strange all by itself if you ask me, but then I read Triple H had found religion...I didn't even think HHH and Khali had a relationship or it was just random goodness at it's best.

I thought this would be the best place to post this. A weird case of life imitating art, look whats just opened up in Britain: [QUOTE]21CW, in association with the PR1 Night Club, are proud to present - 21CW 'No Turning Back' Wednesday April 11, 2007 'No Turning Back' is the debut show for 21st Century Wrestling and it promises to be a top night of wrestling entertainment featuring some of the best in Britain such as Dragon Aisu, El Ligero, Dave Rayne, Super Sam Bailey and many more as well as up and coming talent from the North West. 21CW has signed an agreement with PR1 Night Club in Preston town centre to host multiple shows in 2007 from the fabulous venue and promises to silence every critic after 'No Turning Back' when they prove they are a top contender on the British scene not just another company struggling to draw the fans in like so many others around. The card: The Fireball Vs Angel D'Souza!!!!! Main Event: Dragon Aisu vs El Ligero FSW superstar Dave Rayne will be in action at No turning back ultimate Devastation vs Jamie Flynt & Carl Richards vs Pain Inc. vs F8L Fury Invitational Battle Royal featuring Superstylin Sam Bailey, Sebb, Greg 'The Hatchet' hammond, D-Dogg, Zack Diamond, JahHead, DJ King and many more CruX vs Sean Phoenix Kevin OmeGa vs Chris Sabre PR1 Night Club (formerly Aqualenium and the Ritz) 134 CHURCH STREET PRESTON LANCASHIRE PR1 3BT Phone Number: 01772 251 990 Fax Number: 01772 252 77021CW Email contact: [email]Contactus@21cw.co.uk[/email] Doors open at 6.30 PM Show Starts at 7.00 PM Tickets must be purchased on the door at the night of the event Adults: £6 Children: £5 (anyone under 14 years old) Family ticket: £20 (2 adults and 2 children) Balcony ticket: £7.50 (Available on request) Merchandise will be on sale at this event. [url]www.21cw.co.uk[/url][/QUOTE]

Archived