Strange events so far

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
April 2011, DAVE has announced that the company will be closing at the end of the month and have told their talent to look for new jobs.... they won't let me buy them out since i am a smaller promotion. DAVE was a global company with C+ popularity in the US and Canada and $22 million in debt. hopefully their talent won't say they are "too big" for a cult promotion, i want Black Eagle bad!

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;198181]in Feb 2011 SWF fell again from GLobal to Cult (no patch this time) and Richard Eisen just fired Eric Eisen from the book. And just to prove that everything new is old again. Sam Keith takes the book that he lost because of the patch in the first place.[/QUOTE] And of course, Sam Keith leaves SWF two months later and they are now looking for their 6th booker in 5 years. :rolleyes: And, in what has to be a shocker, Chris Caulfield is leaving DaVE, who are atr cult siz, because he wants to work for a bigger promotion. Seeing how SWF is also cult now and both TCW and NOTPBW are global and he couldn't carry anyone's jockstrap on either roster, guess who will be starrign on the American Independent scene real soon. :D

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;199335]And of course, Sam Keith leaves SWF two months later and they are now looking for their 6th booker in 5 years. :rolleyes: And, in what has to be a shocker, Chris Caulfield is leaving DaVE, who are atr cult siz, because he wants to work for a bigger promotion. Seeing how SWF is also cult now and both TCW and NOTPBW are global and he couldn't carry anyone's jockstrap on either roster, guess who will be starrign on the American Independent scene real soon. :D[/QUOTE] And the 6th booker that SWF hires in 5 years is.......... Eric Eisen, the guy that dropped them from Global to Cult the second time and that they removed from booking only 3 months earlier. Gottta love nepotism :p

Guest The Aussie
An odd booking choice for ya; On the most recent Smackdown in my game.... Haku beat Batista for the ECW World Title but here is the real kick, Haku is only a midcarder whereas Batista is one of the stars. Odd eh?

[QUOTE=The Aussie;200166]An odd booking choice for ya; On the most recent Smackdown in my game.... Haku beat Batista for the ECW World Title but here is the real kick, Haku is only a midcarder whereas Batista is one of the stars. Odd eh?[/QUOTE] As if ECW would have midcarders as champions :p :rolleyes:

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Rob4590;200174]As if ECW would have midcarders as champions :p :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] But hell, Batista defended it against all of the main eventers and upper-carders and then Ulila Fujita (Haku) comes along and gives him his first loss. That must've sucked

A report on the internet claims that Tank Bradley is set to become a huge star in DAVE over the next five years!!! wtf ?????? That would be crazy enough on its own - but I'm the one who is running DAVE :confused: Then a couple of days later, there is another report saying that Frankie Perez is going to get pushed big style by CZCW. Only trouble is that two days earlier he signed a written deal with NOTBPW, so will be leaving CZCW next week. Talk about a short term push! :D

I got 3 emails after a RAW saying that Ken Shamrock got in a fight with The Brooklyn Brawler.... then The Brooklyn Brawler got in a fight with John Smith (the user character) ..... Then John Smith got in a fight with Ken Shamrock.... I think its safe to say I lost some teeth that day.

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;202163]I got 3 emails after a RAW saying that Ken Shamrock got in a fight with The Brooklyn Brawler.... then The Brooklyn Brawler got in a fight with John Smith (the user character) ..... Then John Smith got in a fight with Ken Shamrock.... I think its safe to say I lost some teeth that day.[/QUOTE] You can expect that you did

[QUOTE]Jon Jetson overdosed too, but no one cares about him. Is that even his real name?[/QUOTE] I care. he is my premiere enhancement Talent. I signed him to a short term deal for 3 months to job to my younger up and coming guys (Darryl Devine, M.S. Hernadez, plus the undercard in my SWF game). He put on B matches with everyone (including B.S. Scott). So I will keep resigning him til he retires or gets tired of jobing.

[QUOTE=Outlawjc;202354]I care. he is my premiere enhancement Talent. I signed him to a short term deal for 3 months to job to my younger up and coming guys (Darryl Devine, M.S. Hernadez, plus the undercard in my SWF game). He put on B matches with everyone (including B.S. Scott). So I will keep resigning him til he retires or gets tired of jobing.[/QUOTE] Really. This is one reason I love this game; every game is different. Case in point, I didn't get B level matches out of Mr. Jetson (D level, actually). But I got B level matches out of Cal Sanders. Onto more semi-strange news, Victoria Stone made the momentous decision... To pose nude! :D I wonder what Sean has to say about that? Hell, what is the entire Stone family thinking?

Archived